10:20:33 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
Yeah me too or ill just ignore them xD they shouldve pointed out months ago
 Ecifircas
10:19:20 
serene, nah.
 Eternity
10:18:20 ET
Aight, I gotta get back to this AF attack B) won't draw itself.

Good luck with the work shenanigans though! Just gotta hope they get moved to a different department or something I guess LMAO
 Ámor
10:15:09 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
Yeah i know, i have a few friends at work who are girls and arent drama, its just some of the girls at my job are so much drama is overwhelmes me
 Eternity
10:13:49 ET
Amor
Girls aren't all drama, y'know. Sounds like you're just around the wrong girls ahah.

I've seen plenty of drama with blokes too
 Jelly
10:13:47 Gel,Jello,Jells
Salem
She and all the Jasmine dropping creatures just like to cyber bully us in explore LMAO
 Ámor
10:13:46 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
whats worse, is this girl who was my "friend" knows i dont pick up on social cues easily because of my health problems and before i met my boyfriend I isolated my self and she still does this... she knows i have bad health issues and a disability
 serene.
10:12:33 ✧ ren
-WP Click-
Should I keep this? :,))
 FaithfulOakTree
10:12:04 Ash H:H!!
My mouth is on fire😭
10:10:57 Asmodeus (he/they)
Natures Heart hunts prey and brings it to Sugar Rush

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Triumphant
 Salem
10:10:41 
Jello
The sad part is she was so close to dying too :')
 Ámor
10:10:39 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
I have a few friends who are girls, but at my job girls have the most drama so my guy friends dont mind that I hang out with them more hehe, i prefer having more guy friends cause im just a girl who doesnt like drama :")
 Jelly
10:08:24 Gel,Jello,Jells
Eve always gets my first team then my second

In Eve fashion she then flees
 Eternity
10:03:48 ET
Amor
Ah, right, that's good then. Suppose it's just one or two irritating people.

I don't mind any gender friend wise. I get on with most people equally ahah.
 Overthink101
10:03:04 I overthink this-
-WP Click-
 Salem
10:01:56 
Eve killed my team, I will never forgive this. :')
 Revelry
10:01:30 Rev
49 rarity AC seems like a waste on me
-WP Click-
 Ámor
09:59:32 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Et
They are and I have a lot of them xD luckily the guys actually like me for me and I tend to do better with friends who are guys then girls honestly. Like if she told me to choose between her and my boyfriend id choose my boyfriend over and over again. Also the coworker who was a "friend" talks behind my back to another friend like she thinks thats ok to do.
 QueenAlderamin
09:57:45 Queen / Jo
I need to do 2 custom designs now
 Eternity
09:56:46 ET
Annoying coworkers are the worst. I always had pretty good luck with mine.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -5
Crocodile : -3
Red Fox : +3
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 .. 28

(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 08:12 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Moth looked up at the big cat. " Oh, you can join," she said, her voice friendly. This group was starting to get big,
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 08:27 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya swished her braided tail and nodded to the larger feline that approached.
"The more the merrier. We have to fight a dragon. Without knowing it's size or really what we're up against it'll be better to have more with us," she directed the last part at Moth. She couldn't tell if the little cat was anxious or excited and wanted to reassure her. She stepped a little closer to Moth, trying to give her space but letting her know she is there. Looking back at the larger feline she offered, "I realize i hadnt introduced myself, the name is Astroya."
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 08:33 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
She listened and invitely let the new comer join. Adira, thinking and concluding she had nothing better to do, spoke. "Yea sure, I'll join."
The canine then grinned revealing her pearly teeth, "I've been missing some action."

Edited at June 15, 2024 08:37 PM by Not Debbie
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 09:00 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya nods. She's been doing that a lot in these interactions.
"That's three confirmed then." She looks over at the larger feline expectantly.
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 09:00 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

'Jari

'Jari purred at the small cat. "Thanks!" Then, she nodded back at the black-coated mare, right before she began to speak. And 'Jari's ears perked up to show that she was listening. Then, the mare introduced herself as Astroya. "Nice name. I'm 'Jari." She purred softly. She wasn't going to ask everyone for their names, which made her glad the mare introduced herself without her having to ask. Then she sat down with the group, flicking the tip of her tail around, and waiting for more to join them.

Edited at June 15, 2024 09:04 PM by Matunda
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 09:21 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya flicks one ear back in response to 'Jari. She had nothing else to say to anyone so she decided to lay down. Bending her knees, she gently lowered herself to the ground, relief flooding through her legs. Now it was just a waiting game before we determined if we had enough people to take on this quest. She waits and watches as the group falls into silence.
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 09:21 PM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
Adira's reptilian tail twitched excitedly, breaking the peace, "I'm Adira, by the way. I've realized y'all probably don't know my name."
The canine laughed to herself thinking she was funny.

Edited at June 15, 2024 09:23 PM by Not Debbie
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 09:26 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

'Jari

'Jari breathed in the air, loving the smell of fish that still lingered. The twitching of the wolf-lizard's tail was quite distracting honestly, and her eyes kept turning to look at the tail because of the blue colors it had. Then, the canine introduced herself, following the introduction with a loud bark of a laugh as if she thought that was hilarious. 'Jari didn't understand why or what was funny to Adira, but maybe they just have a different humor.

Edited at June 15, 2024 09:54 PM by Matunda
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 09:56 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Torka suddenly broke the thin air with her thunderous voice.
"Libations!!! On the house. For the biggest party we've ever seen here in Glowmire! May your numbers grow and you free us from that infernal Mushroom Dragon!"
She said, suddenly slamming down mugs and a pitcher of beer. A skip in her step as she filled everyone's mug and returned to her place behind the counter.

Edited at June 15, 2024 09:58 PM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 10:03 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Before she can say anything to Adira, who had just introduced herself, Astroya is startled by Torka's sudden declaration. She immediately stands up, fur bristling before she finally realizes what just happened. Holding her head high, she watches the innkeeper. She returns her attention to the party.
"Well that was sudden. It's nice to meet you, Adira." She takes one of the mugs that Torka had left by them and started to drink from it. It was bitter and caused her to make a face. It took a few drinks before she got used to the taste of the liquid. Maybe she would order this in the future.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24 .. 28

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us