01:38:58 Amy
Okay my den page is done i am to lazy to struggle more on my phone XD
 Feiella
01:38:48 Fei the writer
Amy, Bo
Keep dreaming lol
 Boeing
01:37:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Also I agree with Amy... the amount of times I've stalked chat and see you say those exact words
 Boeing
01:36:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
That's a thing...? I thought that was fine.
Welp. Won't do that again. Sorry

Amy
Your phone will get there eventually XD
 Amygdala
01:36:15 Amy
Fei
I think you have the please spell out your words copy pasted with how many times you use it XD
 Feiella
01:35:37 Fei the writer
Bo
though
 Boeing
01:35:16 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
What did I not spell out right?
 Amygdala
01:35:06 Amy
Plane
I am changing my den page and i swear to god it's so hard on the phone😅
 Feiella
01:34:35 Fei the writer
Bo
Please spell out your words
 Boeing
01:33:33 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Fei
I'm doing alright. Gonna try not to complain about the weather right now tho
 Feiella
01:32:32 Fei the writer
hey Bo. How are you?
 Boeing
01:30:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Amy ^^
 Amygdala
01:28:09 Amy
Hey plane XD
 Boeing
01:23:52 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Oak
Sure is. ^^
 Feiella
01:20:08 Fei the writer
FaithfulOakTree
Please spell out your words. Chatspeak isn't allowed
 Boeing
01:18:01 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Good evening Oak :D
 FaithfulOakTree
01:17:29 Ash H:H!!
Morning chat^^
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:16:51 Unfulfilled / Wish
Silver
Aye-eye, Captain!
 Feiella
01:16:13 Fei the writer
Sharp Snap haunts and protects me lol
 SilverMountain
01:15:56 Silver, Luna or CWG
Well then stalk her all you want then(just dont tell her i said thatXD)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Mountain Lion : +5
Crocodile : -2
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1  2  3

The Firelings/ RP thread/March 24, 2024 08:28 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Leaf/ M/ beta: M: open
Leaf woke. His half open eyes looked around his den. He yawned, he was curled up in the blanket of moss, leaves, and feathers that lined his den.
Leaf stood, shaking some of the debris that stuck to his fur off long strands of his own black fur fluttered down onto the den floor.
He opened his golden eyes fully and stepped outside narrowing his eyes at the bright light of the morning. He stood still for a moment, letting his eyes adjust.
He looked around the camp, it looked like he was the first one awake, or at least of their den.
Leafs stomach growled. He looked at the place where the prey pile would be, empty. he let out a quick sigh.
He walked over to his place under the alphas rock to wait for the others to wake.
The Firelings/ RP thread/March 24, 2024 04:40 PM

Wings of Death

Neutral

Give Award
Silver|female|4 years|pack member|M: open
Silver smiled as the sun fully rose in the sky. It had been a tiring night, and Silver had been more tired than usual before starting the night guard. She hadn't complained though, she silently told herself, look at the positives. Silver looked out through the forest one last time before re-entering the camp. She looked around for signs of wolves waking up, before deciding it was okay to return to her own den for a quick nap. She headed to the pack members' den and cuddled up in her nest, promising herself she would only be asleep for a little bit.
The Firelings/ RP thread/March 27, 2024 08:36 PM

StarlightDreamer

Lightbringer

Give Award
Luna | Female | Pack Member
Luna was one of the first to wake up. She yawned, and opened her teal eyes, blinking at the light streaming into the den. She stretched her legs, and looked outside. She saw Beta Leaf waiting by the rock, and Silver returning from patrol. She decided to walk outside, so she stepped around a few sleeping pack members, and trotted to the door. Quickly, Luna walked over to the alpha's rock to wait for them to wake up, while nodding to Beta Leaf, "Good Morning Beta Leaf."

Edited at March 27, 2024 08:36 PM by StarlightDreamer
The Firelings/ RP thread/March 28, 2024 08:53 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frida | F | Firepup | M: Open
-
Frida slowly started to wake up after the previous night's sleep. She opened her eyes a little before immediately shutting them again. For some reason she'd been unable to sleep half the night. Seeing through the tiny den entrance that the sun wasn't even fully up, she didn't have much motivation to get out of bed and start her day. There wasn't all too much to do while trapped in the den after all. Frida closed her eyes once again, trying to get a little bit more sleep. She rolled around in her make-shift nest for a while before letting out a quiet huff.
Frida slowly sat up, looking around. After seeing the water, she realised that she was thirsty. Frida then went on over to the water and took a few mouthfuls of it. She then just watched her reflection in the water for another while.

Edited at March 28, 2024 08:53 AM by Crazydayz
The Firelings/ RP thread/March 29, 2024 10:08 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Leaf/ Beta/ M: Luna, open
Leaf watched Silver come back from night guard. He nodded a hello to the grey wolf as she passed.
He yawned. It could be boring being the first or second one up. He flicked his ear at a lone fly that had decided to annoy him. It flew off.
A few moments later he noticed that Luna had woken and was coming towards him.
"Hello, Luna." Leaf replied to Luna. "How are you?" He asked.
The Firelings/ RP thread/March 29, 2024 10:16 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pyrite/ Firepup/ M: Frida
Pyrite opened her eyes halfway. She was curled into a small ball in the dent in the cave floor that she claimed as her sleeping place. Her fiery right leg was stretched out away from her.
in the dim light she could spot Frida. The fire on her ears and tail illuminated her fur.
Pyrite rolled over and stood up. She walked over near to the younger pup. Stopping at the opposite side of the puddle. Pyrite took a few sips of the water.
The Firelings/ RP thread/March 29, 2024 12:41 PM

StarlightDreamer

Lightbringer

Give Award
Celestia | Pup | Female
Celestia yawned, and opened her light blue eyes, squinting at the bright sun. She rolled her eyes as she spotted her sister, and her mother still sleeping. She immediately jumped up, and started to explore. Poking her head outside, she saw 2 wolves standing near the rock. Upon closer inspection, she saw that it was Beta Leaf, and Luna. She bounced over, "Hi! Good Morning!"
The Firelings/ RP thread/April 2, 2024 03:05 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Leaf/ Beta/ M: Celestia, Luna
Leaf looked down to see a small little pup bounding towards him and Luna. Greeting them in her little pup voice.
He raised his forepaw in a sort of greeting.
" Hello, little Celestia, good morning to you to, You are up early." Leaf said to the pup.
(writers block)

The Firelings/ RP thread/April 5, 2024 03:51 PM

Starlight Serpent

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sparkfire | Alpha Female
Sparkfire was up early in the morning, worrying. She felt like she was going to get gray hairs before she saw her sixth spring. Her life wasn't always like this. Until they came. The firelings.

Sparkfire didn't want to abandon the fireling pups. She knew deep in her heart how wrong that would be. But they were a potential danger. The posessed a power no wolf had seen before. Between the wolves who wanted to abandon them and the wolves who wanted to stay... it was hard to keep the pack together.

So Sparkfire sat in her den as the sun rose in the sky. Worrying.

The Firelings/ RP thread/May 1, 2024 03:25 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Frida | F | Firepup | M: Pyrite
-
Upon lifting her head and noticing that Pyrite was awake, Frida perked up a bit and trotted over in the older pup's direction.
"Morning!" She greeted with a wag of her tail, leaving a faint trail of smoke where it went. She was only this expressive with her tail when she was near water or in a very dry place. It decreased the risks of setting anything on fire. The rest of the pack wouldn't appreciate that.
"How are you? Did you sleep well?" Frida asked.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us