Wolf Play : (Glowmire) Glowmire Inn
Chatbox
 Eternity
10:13:49 ET
Amor
Girls aren't all drama, y'know. Sounds like you're just around the wrong girls ahah.

I've seen plenty of drama with blokes too
 Jelly
10:13:47 Gel,Jello,Jells
Salem
She and all the Jasmine dropping creatures just like to cyber bully us in explore LMAO
 Ámor
10:13:46 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
whats worse, is this girl who was my "friend" knows i dont pick up on social cues easily because of my health problems and before i met my boyfriend I isolated my self and she still does this... she knows i have bad health issues and a disability
 serene.
10:12:33 ✧ ren
-WP Click-
Should I keep this? :,))
 FaithfulOakTree
10:12:04 Ash H:H!!
My mouth is on fire😭
10:10:57 Asmodeus (he/they)
Natures Heart hunts prey and brings it to Sugar Rush

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Triumphant
 Salem
10:10:41 
Jello
The sad part is she was so close to dying too :')
 Ámor
10:10:39 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
I have a few friends who are girls, but at my job girls have the most drama so my guy friends dont mind that I hang out with them more hehe, i prefer having more guy friends cause im just a girl who doesnt like drama :")
 Jelly
10:08:24 Gel,Jello,Jells
Eve always gets my first team then my second

In Eve fashion she then flees
 Eternity
10:03:48 ET
Amor
Ah, right, that's good then. Suppose it's just one or two irritating people.

I don't mind any gender friend wise. I get on with most people equally ahah.
 Overthink101
10:03:04 I overthink this-
-WP Click-
 Salem
10:01:56 
Eve killed my team, I will never forgive this. :')
 Revelry
10:01:30 Rev
49 rarity AC seems like a waste on me
-WP Click-
 Ámor
09:59:32 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Et
They are and I have a lot of them xD luckily the guys actually like me for me and I tend to do better with friends who are guys then girls honestly. Like if she told me to choose between her and my boyfriend id choose my boyfriend over and over again. Also the coworker who was a "friend" talks behind my back to another friend like she thinks thats ok to do.
 QueenAlderamin
09:57:45 Queen / Jo
I need to do 2 custom designs now
 Eternity
09:56:46 ET
Annoying coworkers are the worst. I always had pretty good luck with mine.
 Wolves of Kirsuk
09:52:56 
How on earth do I get my wolves to actually pursue? I have one rated obedient with nearly full agility and she still doesnÂ’t want to pursue
 Ámor
09:52:04 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
I dont care if shes annoyed with me for it, my parents hate her now cause theyve heard everything shes done lately
 Eternity
09:51:04 ET
Must be awkward as you guys still gotta see each other ahah. Sounds like a right pain, good luck with that.
09:50:58 Asmodeus (he/they)
hi chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -5
Crocodile : -3
Red Fox : +3
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22 .. 28

(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 14, 2024 12:04 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
"No, thank you," she smiles politely. Astroya takes a moment to dig into the meal Torka provided her. It was delicious! Ultimately it only took a few seconds before the dish was eaten completely. Astroya thanks her again before heading on her way over to Rayne.
𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
(Edit: I noticed on the main page my inventory hadn't been updated. Just thought I'd let you know! I've been writing it down so here's what I've got: 1 Pickaxe
1 Standard Dagger - 5 DPH
1 Long Sword - 15 DPH
5 Red Mushrooms
19 Jerky
Water Canteen
1 Green Glowing Lobster
2 Arrows)

Edited at June 14, 2024 12:12 PM by Night Shade
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 12:21 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry, spaced the worms. Should be good now)
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 12:50 AM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya finally arrived back at the inn and sought out whoever called for a rally. She finally found the small feline creature and walked over to her. She observed the feline before finally stopping behind her.
"Hey. I overheard you were looking for party members. My name is Astroya, pleasure to meet you. What is the quest we are to set out up on?" Astroya introduced herself and respectfully lowered her head as she was speaking so they coukd see eye to eye. Her long, braided tail swished behind her sleek body.
𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪
(Dawnforest, can you PM me the times you are online so we can coordinate our roleplay responses? I'd like us to be able to fluidly continue about our adventure if possible. <3)

Dawnforest said:
Rally for quest Mushroom King
"looking for people to join me on the quest Mushroom King" Moth called out. " We need to slay a mushroom dragon."

(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 07:34 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Hello," Moth replied. " I'm Moth. The quest is called 'Mushroom King' for it we need to slay a mushroom dragon."
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 10:48 AM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya nods, contemplating.
"I see, do you know the difficulty of the quest? If we have to slay a dragon there is a chance we need another member before we can safely continue..." She trails off in thought. She has only encountered one other.. Person this far. Maybe he'll end up at the Inn? Astroya slightly shakes her head, 'Hopefuy not. Something didn't seem right with that creature.' She sighed.
"In the meantime, what have you done so far since arriving in Glowmire?" She asks Moth, curious to get to know her.
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 10:51 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Good idea." Moth said. " I think it's a hard quest. It's a dragon afterall." Moth thought for a moment, " I've gone on a lot of quests, I've only been on one quest with another person though. I've gotten two pets so far." She turned her ears to indicate Amethyst and Jax. " I like it hear." She paused for half a second. " what have you done?"
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 11:03 AM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya thought about it for a moment. She's only just arrived in Glowmire the other day and had taken the time to look around and grow familiar with the town before taking on quests.
"Well, I really have only just arrived in Glowmire the other day. I started taking quests this afternoon and have so far completely two simple quests from Yew at the Quest Board," she said, still in thought. She thought about telling her her room number, but didn't want any uninvited visits that might cause. Instead she said, "One my first quest I found my friend here." She paused and looks over her shoulder at the cave drake she somehow tamed. "This gal is Lassy. Rather friendly she is for such a large sized creature," she purrs and smiles at Lassy. She's grown fond of the cave drake over the last few hours of meeting her.

Edited at June 15, 2024 11:04 AM by Night Shade
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 11:09 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
"She looks really cool." Moth said. " I like her blue spines."
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 12:11 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya smiles and observes Moth's companions.
"I think both your companions are neat. I've never seen anything like Amethyst, she's beautiful. And Jax is just overall adorable."
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJune 15, 2024 01:53 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Thanks!" Moth replied. Now not realy knowing how to continue the conversation.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22 .. 28

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us