BJake
10:22:39 Don't call me BJ.
@Ecifircas
Same
-Click-
 Unfulfilled Wish
10:22:02 Blue Poison Dart
Ravensrun
I think it's only happening to wolves/pups with Unparalleled Learning.
 Ecifircas
10:20:39 
BJake, I think they're the cutest. I always pick them up and hold them.
 Shampoooo
10:20:23 
-WP Click-
he doesnt look like a demon im quick view even though he has rosewood piebald
 Unfulfilled Wish
10:20:19 Blue Poison Dart
-WP Click-
 BJake
10:20:08 Don't call me BJ.
@Ecifircas
For real 🥲
@Skye
NO What 😭
 Ravensrun
10:18:53 Goblin Queen|Rave
Okay then it's not just pups then
 Shampoooo
10:18:44 
I HAD an isopod culture but they died because i forgot to water them.
 loki_budgie
10:18:15 skye
BJake

eat it >:D
 Ecifircas
10:17:45 
BJake, they're so cute.
 Shampoooo
10:17:29 
even though she looks like a demon in quick view
 BJake
10:17:28 Don't call me BJ.
Why's there a Rolley-polly in my room what the fuck? 😭
 Ravensrun
10:17:25 Goblin Queen|Rave
I'm not that's why I asked first to see if it was already known
 Shampoooo
10:16:36 
-WP Click-
She is such a pretty girl
 Polargeist
10:15:42 Chro (he/him)
ET -
It's going well! :D I got to draw this gorgeous gorgeous man yesterday let me tell you about it ;)
Otherwise working on attacks! Hopefully I'll have more time in the weekend now c: You?
 Eternity
10:14:14 ET
No worries! :>
 Eternity
10:13:59 ET
Hiii Polar :D
How's ArtFighting?
 Ecifircas
10:13:46 
Ravensrun, don't report it. It's already been reported.
 Ravensrun
10:13:44 Goblin Queen|Rave
Okay sweet that's what I needed to know thanks onion king
 Eternity
10:13:42 ET
I'd leave your experience/feedback here, this is the current bug report.
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +1
Mountain Lion : +2
Jaguar : -2
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Earthquake
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  7  8  9  10  11  12

Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 8, 2024 12:57 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nova - F - Hybrid - First year - M: Archer
-
"Dangerous? That? We sat on a roof. We have wings." I start walk to class. I stop at a V in in the halls. I might be a little lost. I look left and right before trying left.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 8, 2024 11:06 PM

Crooked Magic

Neutral

Give Award
Diana/ female/ Angel/ Second year
"I'm not sure. I guess devils were told that angels were bad and angels were told that devils will bad." I tell Elena honestly before taking a bite of my sandwhich. "This one devil I met is super nice." I grin, hoping that Elena understands. She's really nice. I hope we can be friends! I kinda like her more than that though... But I can't get my hopes up.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 9, 2024 01:22 AM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Elena | Female | Devil | Second year
~+~
I laugh. No one had ever called me nice before. My family says I'm a menace. "What's your dorm number? I think I'm number 13." I say, sipping my apple juice. What's my next class again... Oh right! Abilities 101. that sounds fun! I wonder what we'll be taught. probably how to control our powers. So will I learn how to shape fire into anything I want? I remember seeing someone make a deer our of fire in a circus. That would be such a cool talent!
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 9, 2024 02:12 AM

Crooked Magic

Neutral

Give Award
Diana/ Female/ Angel/ Second year
"Me too! We must be in the same dorm!" I smile and wonder what this year in the academy will bring while observing the gap between where the devils and angels sat for lunch. New skills... New friends... New enemies. I was ready to face what the year had to come. I am powerful and dangerous, so it doesn't matter what this year throws on me.

Edited at May 9, 2024 02:13 AM by Crooked Magic
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 9, 2024 04:03 AM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Elena | Female | Devil | Second Year
"That's awesome! I've already met one of my dorm mates" I say smiling. I finish my food and stand up. My wings feel stiff so I stretch them. "I'll see you around" I say to Diana, grinning. I spread my wings and fly out through an open door that allowed students to fly in and out. Now where are the dorms... I wonder, scanning the school. I spot a familiar window and head towards it. My dorm! I enter through the window and land quietly.
I walk over to my stuff and pull out my extra pens, then I went out through the door. I bump into another student. "Watch it" I snap, then realise he's an angel. a third year. "sorry" I mutter and walk away. Jeez that was embarrassing. I walk over to my class and sit at the desk I sat at before. (Each year gets a class and the teachers come to each class) I wonder what this teacher is going to be like.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 9, 2024 11:06 PM

Crooked Magic

Neutral

Give Award
Diana/Female/Angel/Second Year
I wave good bye to Elena, smiling, before gathering my stuff for the next class. One pecil... no, I might need to two. Colored pens, a binder, and a folder. This should do. Then, I fly to my next class and take a seat hoping that we can explore the school a hit more tonight. I take out a pencil and begin scetching.

Edited at June 10, 2024 02:53 AM by Crooked Magic
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 13, 2024 06:04 AM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Elena | Female | Devil | Second year
I jump out of my seat, yelping with fear as a loud noise floods the whole school. It sounded like screaming? And it was closeby! AAAH IT'S THE FIRST DAY CRAZY THINGS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING YET!!! My thoughts are loud and fearful, I MEAN! NOT LIKE I'M COMPLAINING OR ANYTHING BUT MAKE IT STOPPPPP!!! I plug my ears. High pitched screaming was THE WORST! I hear a crackling sound and realise there are speakers around the classroom and halls. Is this... the bell? I hear running towards our class, and a middle aged teacher runs in
-
Miss Laura | Female | Hybrid | Teacher
I run into the second year class. "Hello students! Please sit down" I say, noticing that not many were present. I also notice how startled they look. The screaming hadn't stopped yet. "That's just the bell," I say with a sigh "You'll get used to it." I say, taking in my students. A devil girl, an angel with... that can't be right... four halos? I'll have to investigate. The Queen would kill to find her daughter again. She must be powerful. Hopefully I can teach her to control her powers. I frowned at the loud noise. Maybe putting Mr Vince incharge of the sound system wasn't a good idea...

Edited at May 13, 2024 06:08 AM by Devil town
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 13, 2024 06:08 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nova - F - Hybrid - First year - M: Archer
-
I run past the classroom . My hands are over my ears. (Cat ears) I hiss as the jump into the next classroom. History? I think. I hope into my seat and hiss softly. Ow, that hurts. My ears are still ringing by the time it is over.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 13, 2024 08:18 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Archer/M/Hybrid/First year/M:Nova
I run into my next class not fully affected by the ringing of the bell but my ears still start to ring. I walk over to a open seat and sit down looking at my teacher. if I am correct its second hour.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 13, 2024 11:20 AM

Crooked Magic

Neutral

Give Award
Ash/ Femle/ Devil/ First year
I plug my ears at the sudden noise but ignore it and head to class. What is that? However made that annoying sound will pay. I take a seat and wait for the techer to start class, wondering what we'll learn today while examining the painings on the wall.

Edited at June 10, 2024 02:54 AM by Crooked Magic

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  7  8  9  10  11  12

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us