mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 2, 2024 02:31 PM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
she stood back and watched savik, he seemed to be attacking a bear, " well done you snapped its neck, that's quite impressive -"She paused then continued surveying his injuries, "oh...An emblem of a bear,was that from your old pack, if you need to know I've got a rose emblem. .." she knew that emblem from somewhere, but where,she thought back from a dream, a memory she had when she was very young, dead trees, a forest fire, the emblem of a bear only a pup survived running away into the woods, there was another wolf aswell, badly injured limping away"here savik, let me look at your injuries,here I'll get some herbs for you"she examined the injuries once more, "they'd take a couple days to heal not too severe"she meandered off in search of herbs, leaving savik behind at the mouth of a cave...
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 2, 2024 02:45 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
Savik couldnt get his mind off what she said where was i remembering a rose... no it cant be... her pack killed mine! should i trust her? is she tricking me so she can finish the job? he starts to run but doesnt realise he leaves a blood trail, maybe i can excape before she even gets the chance his injury heavily slowed him down he starts to reach an ashy land... he starts to slow down could this be? this place seemed familiar... he reaches the place he used to calm down and lays dont on his side with his eyes closed... mom, dad, why cant i just be with you both, why am i alive? i should have died, i would be happy, i would be with you mom and dad...
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 3, 2024 03:00 AM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Srry I took long to reply , also sorry for the long post my creative e side has taken over ^-^)
Mila sniffed through the bushes picking up herbs as she meandered through, many different scents danced through the air. As she trotted back to the mouth of the cave she peered in, savik was nowhere to be found, where was he? She looked around a mysterious trail of blood lay in the forest floor, she pushed her way through a thicket of trees following the trail until she came to a clearing,she looked up ash, burnt trees,smoke, could this be? But most important of all there was a huddle of bloodied fur laying on its side" hey savik, it's me mika you okay? "No answered thought for a moment, does he trust me, is he just like the others, does he think I'm a monster like everyone else? All off a sudden she saw some one or something growling in the bushes at her, she was afraid and overwhelmed at everything around her, oh I wish you were here ori...she whined dropping the herbs and running away, a couple hours later she stopped in her tracks..a snow leopard . It pounced on her, there was nothing she could do, crying she lay there curled up as the snow leopard attacked her, hopeless and alone once more.....

Edited at August 3, 2024 03:35 AM by Misfit flowers<3
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 3, 2024 05:53 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
after a while Savik gets up and heads home, he goes to the cave and doesnt see Mika "Mika? where are you?" he runs around trying to find her "Mika!!!! where are you?" he spots a a ball of fur on the ground being attacked by a snow leopard he jumps into action and knocks it off her and slams it against a tree killing it and he runs back to mika "Mika! are you okay?" he looks at her bloodied and scatched body and nugles her trying to get her to react"this is all my fault... im sorry Mika" he starts to cry and he lays his head on her body
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 4, 2024 02:27 AM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mila felt the presence of savik, all she could remember was being attacked by a snow leopard, she was hanging on the thread of death, she opened her eyes and was surprised to see she was looking down at her lifeless body, savik sitting next to her crying, no I'm not dead, not just yet she looked up and saw someone unnatural, spirit like, she remembered that face, the scars red black and white pelt, it could only be ori, though he only stared at her for a moment before dissapearing.all of a sudden she woke up she could not move her body, In that matter see, was she blind? "Why can't I see...oh it hurts too much..."
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 4, 2024 09:30 AM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
"i dont know but ill be back" he runs off to get some herbs and finds the herbs in the den. he runs back to her and applies the herbs to her wounds and hands her a herb that eases pain "eat this its a painkiller" he lays by her side this is all my fault if i hadn't run she wouldn't have been attacked by that snow leopard. "im sorry i shouldn't have ran this is all my fault, I just was scared".
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 4, 2024 12:40 PM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mika ate the herbs that savik had given her, it eased her pain alot, "it's not your fault savik, you have your reasons, I thought you were the same as everyone else saying I'm a monster and that I should not be in this world, it's my fault for running away from the clearing, I was just overwhelmed and afraid"she was quite disoriented after the attack her body was lifeless, she could not see anymore, "hopefully I'm not paralysed and blind..." she could still feel saviks presence lying next to her, at least she was not alone in this strange world
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 5, 2024 02:32 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
"your pack hunted mine during the fire..." savik looks at Mika's scars "it got you badly" Saviks starts to lick Mika's fur and scars to clean them "even though you say its not my fault i still feel heavily responsible for this, if i hadn't run you wouldn't have gotten hurt"
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 7, 2024 07:06 AM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Yes the y did, savik you deserve to know this.." she paused for a moment, "the fire, there was another person who escaped, not just you..." she feared savik would not take this information well, Mika lay on her side, thoughts running through her head, should I tell him everything else..?
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 7, 2024 06:25 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
"i dont care at the moment i just care that your in a good condition and not going to die the past is the past" Savik stops licking her now clean wounds and lays his head on his paws "im so nervous ive been alone since ive been a pup i feel like a failure I shouldn't have lived" Savik pauses a bit before continuing "but im glad that im not alone and with you" he lets out a nervous smile.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us