mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 31, 2024 11:03 AM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mika hopped after savik, "years now, I was left to die when I was born, they thought I was unusual let's say.." she paused, "nevermind,how about you, how many years have you been alone for?"she thought about it, while waiting for an answer, In reality it was worse then that,but no one needed to know, right?
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 31, 2024 12:41 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
"3 years now my parents died in a fire then a pack attacked while the fire was raging i was the only one to excape in time i think..." he starts to walk in silence back to the cave he let out a sign as he returned home to the cave and lays on one of the deer pelts he collected earlier and he curls up into a ball facing the wall.
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 1, 2024 05:22 AM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mike trotted beside him back to the cave, silence the whole way back"this cave... "She lay down curling up on a couple pelts facing the wall,thoughts flowing through her head she had to go back, slowly she fell into a restless sleep
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 1, 2024 09:34 AM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
(it happened again :/ also sorry for this being so long lol i just got into the mood my first one was alot shorter lolz)
Savik gets up and sits next to Mika to try to comfort her in her restless sleep he noticed she mentioned something about this cave he was going to ask her when she awoke in the morning. he looked far out into the distance from the entrance of the cave watching for intruders and also watching the tall pine trees and the stars in the distance. It seems Mika doesn't feel safe here, he lets out a sigh. hopefully they would be lucky with hunting tomorrow, what will we catch?. Saviks mind drifts to his old pack, did anyone else survive? if he was alone he could go look, he didnt want to force mika to follow him it would just be a waste of energy and anyways would they even be able to catch enough for more wolves? No he cant just go look for someone that could have died a long time ago. He looks at Mika and smiles atleast he wasn't alone anymore.
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 1, 2024 02:31 PM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
(It's alr, I don't mind long posts or short posts, mine are quite short ^-^)
Mika smiled,she felt saviks presence sitting beside her, comforting her, she was glad she was not alone anymore, she thought for a while, he seems like a familiar foe, someone she's met throughout the many years, she could not quite place it, he's similar to him, May be i should go back sooner or later and hop around, could I go back to my pack aswell, I may be able to ask some questions, though, will they recognise me?
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 1, 2024 02:39 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
(i think it would be cool if our packs had gone to war and your pack attacked mine at the fire does that sound good to you? just to add something to build off of and also i wanna add something to saviks character he has a enblem of a bear in his left hind thigh since that was his packs emblem and also his pack was a recreation pack and you havnt noticed the emblem yet. also every member of my pack has that emblem)
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 1, 2024 03:00 PM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Alr, I'm fine with that, I'll have something representing my lack of that's alr, maybe a rose or something <3 I think the storyline is gonna be good now ^-^)
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 1, 2024 03:05 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
Savik starts to lick his coat and accidentally exposes some of the bear emblem but it is too little to completely tell what it us and he streaches and gets up to hunt "are you going to hunt with me? or do you want to go play in the lake?" he smiles at mika.
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 2, 2024 01:42 PM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
She sat up and smiled, "I don't really mind, we could do both hunting and playing in the lake!" Mila ruffly licks her coat, before heading to the mouth of the cave, "c'mon let's go!" she was so very happy in that moment, however her thoughts interrupted her, don't I have an emblem of a rose, she looks. At it and quickly covers it under her thick coat of fur, hoping no one saw
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3August 2, 2024 02:20 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
as he walks out of the den he notices something large in the distance, what was it? he aproached the large figure without fear it was a bear "stay back i got this" he looks back at Mika before going back to the bear and charges the bear and grabs onto the back of its neck but it shakes me off and i land a little bit away before going for the attack again, this time i go for the stomach but it hits my back left leg(where the emblem is bit it hit above the emblem) i go for the neck again and the bears neck snaps and it slumps to the ground.
i walk over to you with my tail wagging and when i turn back to the bear you see a blood loaked emblem of a bear on my leg

Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us