mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 29, 2024 02:17 AM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mika cautiously hopped down from the tree,the wolf wasn't growling no more so that was a good sign, "h - hi"she replied," I'm sorry I hid in a tree,I was just scared"she carefully opened the trap being careful to not hurt him more,running off into the bushes after that
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 29, 2024 09:32 AM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
Savik started to limp after the other wolf"wait are you alone aswell?" Savik stops and lays down and licks his wound waiting for a response "maybe i should go try to hunt something after going to the river to get a drink, and she seemed alone or there would have probably been more of them and she probably wouldnt be as scared of me" he thought to himself.
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 29, 2024 09:48 AM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mika paused for a moment,she was too afraid and shy to talk to this unknown wolf,what if he was lying and actually had a pack,however it was to late now,she was already far far away from the path, "better go to his grave,before night falls,I'll go back to the path later"she thought. Eventually she made it,laying down she started to talk to him,surely people would think I'm crazy talking to myself,oh well, " hey yin, here's another rose I brought you,I hope you like it,I really miss you, "her voice trailed off
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 29, 2024 09:59 AM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
Savik returns to his cave and lays down he looks out into the night and watches the stars in the sky "the day went by fast it seems we are apraching winter its getting colder as well" he thought to himself "but that also means prey would be more scarce than it already was, im going to need to find a pack fast if im going to servive" he listened to the birds of the night as he falls asleep on the cold cave floor
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 29, 2024 10:34 AM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mika,wandered through the forest,if she wanted to survive,she'd need to find a place to stay let alone food,she was cold,unfamiliar scents danced through the air.Eventually she gave up looking and lay down by the base of a tree,anyone would think she was a.pile of fur and bones,she watched the starry night sky and soon fell into a deep sleep
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 29, 2024 10:45 AM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
Savik wakes up at night and goes to hunt and he thought to himself as he walked through the forest "she seemed nice but she was very shy..." at that moment Savik notices movement and starts to chase after the animal and manages to kill it, it was a rabbit he was happy to find this but as he was returning to his cave he seen the wolf from earlier and left the rabit next to her as a offering of thanks and savik goes back to hunting he goes to the river and manages to catch a fish and eat it and he returns to the cave.
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 29, 2024 01:41 PM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mika awoke, she looked around startled,there were paw prints on the ground near a freshly caught rabbit,hunger overcame her,she had not eaten in days,she guessed it was the he wolf from earlier,Mika had left some herbs for him by the path,she hoped he'd taken them as it would heal his wounds,she hopped into a tree,the rabbit hanging from her mouth,quickly Mike ate,being sure she was not seen,hopping down she leapt into the river, "just for a little," she thought,with that she hopped and played throughout the river.
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 29, 2024 02:20 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
Savik goes to the lake to get a drink and seens the shewolf swimming in the lake "h-hello thank you for helping me earlier" he says from the bank of the river "I think it would be best for both of us to make a pack together maybe we will have better luck with hunting" Savik looks around nervously he has been alone his entire life and he doesnt know that well how packs work he has seen a few packs but never understood the rankings
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 30, 2024 02:18 AM

Misfit flowers<3

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mika looked up,startled she jumped back in fear and growled,what did this hewolf want? she had been a loner for many years now,the thought of one brung her great happiness, this would be a new chapter of her life, starting a pack but how could she trust him? "H-hi,I would love that,but how could I trust you...?" her words were incoherent and unuasually quiet,she pinned her ears looking around in fear,she'd never been in a pack before, let alone understanding the concept of it
1x1 white tail x misfit flowers<3July 30, 2024 08:26 AM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
"it seems it would be a new experience for both of us, and i dont know how you will trust me... you will never trust someone when you meet for the first few times, and sorry for startling you, winter will come soon" with that Savik turns around and starts to walk to his cave "I understand why you dont trust me".

Edited at July 30, 2024 12:58 PM by white tail

Forums > Roleplay
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us