10:19:52 Medicinally Autistic
IÂ’m in 14th for top dominance!
 starmutt
10:19:30 marsh | they/it
someone's gonna send you one probably wait like 5 minutes
 Saint
10:17:45 
Fetch
I'm in need of a Scarab Beetle. Please bring me one.

the fact i might have to skip this quest because i cant find one lmao
 BuggyOs
10:16:06 Bug-a-boo
purdy
I bought a bunch of cp for my wolves a couple days ago lol
 purdy
10:15:18 
@Bug-a-boo

I feal that :P
 Dragons Blood
10:13:35 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

support?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:13:13 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creek,
Your welcome!
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:13:01 Aurora / Pastelmoon
For some reason the game does something where I can't even comment on other people's stuff even though I write stuff in it. It still goes "oops, message cannot be blank"

It is not blank. And it's not my device, which is confusing because it worked just fine before.
 Creekside Pack
10:12:05 
crescent thank you so much for the gear!!
 BuggyOs
10:11:57 Bug-a-boo
7 Day Profit: -11367

Oh I forgot about this lol
 purdy
10:11:08 
you cant?
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:11:03 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Dragons Blood,
I would make a suggestion of that! :D
 Dragons Blood
10:10:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
ok I think you should be able to retire a male wolf despite them having females that are pregnant by them.
 Dragons Blood
10:06:06 Yong-sun (he/him)
damn 38 apples to customize him and not change anything about him XD
 Crescent Nightwalker
10:06:03 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Creekside,
That awesome update I'm thankful to Eve for making! *Go to manage wolf, then you'll see a list of options , then click > change rank * or something like that

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Crocodile : +2
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 4, 2024 06:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Touch the Stone: Reach out and place your hand on the stone, feeling the vibrations beneath your fingertips. Maybe the stone is trying to communicate something to you.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 4, 2024 10:38 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award

3. Keep the Otter and Continue Your Adventure: Take the stone and let the otter join you as you continue exploring, excited to see what other discoveries lie ahead.

Edited at September 4, 2024 10:38 PM by le stalk
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 4, 2024 11:39 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

le stalk said:

3. Keep the Otter and Continue Your Adventure: Take the stone and let the otter join you as you continue exploring, excited to see what other discoveries lie ahead.

With the small, glowing otter now at your side, you feel a sense of excitement and companionship. The otter’s soft, silver-blue glow lights the path as you walk, and it stays close, occasionally nudging your leg or making quiet chirping sounds. The stone it gave you shimmers in your hand, its soft glow matching the otter's fur.

The cave seems to open up into a broader space ahead, where a faint light filters through. The sound of distant water and the scent of fresh air suggest you're nearing an exit—or perhaps, another mysterious location waiting to be discovered.

What will you do next?

1. Head Towards the Light: Follow the faint glow ahead, curious to see what lies outside the cave.

2. Explore Deeper Into the Cave: There could be more hidden chambers and creatures further within, waiting to be uncovered.

3. Look for Clues in the Water: Investigate the pool once more, seeing if the otter or the shimmering stones reveal any hidden secrets.

4. Take a Rest with Your Otter: Find a comfortable spot by the pool and rest, allowing yourself to fully enjoy your new companion’s presence and the peaceful atmosphere.

What will you choose?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 5, 2024 11:15 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award

Explore Deeper Into the Cave: There could be more hidden chambers and creatures further within, waiting to be uncovered.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 6, 2024 02:43 PM

~Howlite~

Darkseeker

Give Award

I'm hooked! If you're open still I'd love to engage in this!

You are excited to begin your adventure, which path would yoliu like to take?

1. Enchanted Forest

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 6, 2024 08:21 PM

The Amethyst

Darkseeker

Give Award
If there's another slot open :0
2. Sunny Meadow
Please :D
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 7, 2024 09:06 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

le stalk said:

Explore Deeper Into the Cave: There could be more hidden chambers and creatures further within, waiting to be uncovered.

With the otter now by your side, you feel encouraged to continue your exploration. The path winds deeper into the cave, with the shimmering otter occasionally swimming ahead, its silver-blue glow casting playful patterns on the damp walls.

The air grows cooler, and the sound of water echoes softly as the cave opens up into a larger chamber. This area is darker, but glowing crystals embedded in the walls provide just enough light to see. The otter chirps excitedly, nudging you forward, eager to share whatever secrets lie ahead.

As you look around, the possibilities seem endless, and your curiosity only grows.

What will you do?

• Investigate the Glowing Crystals: Approach the crystals to see if they react to your touch. Maybe they hold some hidden power or a clue to what’s deeper in the cave.

• Search for Hidden Treasure: Something about the cave feels ancient and magical. Could there be a hidden treasure? Maybe beneath the rocks or in a secret compartment.

• Play with the Otter: Spend a moment playing with the otter by the water's edge. Perhaps it has something fun to show you, or your bond will grow stronger.

• Dive into the Pool of Water: Feeling bold? Dive into the dark pool at the center of the chamber and explore its depths. Who knows what mysteries or creatures could be lurking beneath?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 7, 2024 09:07 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you <3

~Howlite~ said:

1. Enchanted Forest

You find yourself standing at the threshold of the Enchanted Forest, where the air feels thick with mystery and magic. The trees surrounding you are ancient, their bark entwined with glowing vines, and their leaves shimmer with a soft emerald glow. A gentle breeze stirs the forest, carrying the sweet scent of moss and blooming flowers, and in the distance, you can hear the faint hum of nature’s secrets.

As you take your first steps into the forest, a feeling of anticipation stirs within you—this place feels alive, like it's watching you, waiting to reveal its hidden wonders.

What will you explore first?

• Wander Towards the Flickering Lanterns: Strange lights dance just ahead, barely visible through the thick underbrush. Perhaps these glowing lanterns are leading you somewhere important.

• Follow the Whispering Winds: The breeze seems to carry faint voices, urging you to follow its path deeper into the forest. Maybe the wind knows something you don't.

• Approach the Stone Circle: Not far away, a circle of ancient stones stands in a small clearing. Their surface is etched with runes that glow faintly. It feels like this place holds an ancient power.

• Examine the Hidden Hollow: Beneath the roots of a massive tree, a small hollow catches your eye. The ground around it looks undisturbed, but the entrance beckons, hinting at secrets tucked away below the earth.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 7, 2024 09:08 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award
<3

The Amethyst said:
If there's another slot open :0
2. Sunny Meadow
Please :D

You find yourself stepping into the Sunny Meadow, where the golden light of the sun bathes everything in a warm, peaceful glow. The grass sways gently in the breeze, and vibrant wildflowers dot the landscape in every direction. Bees buzz lazily from flower to flower, and the scent of fresh blooms fills the air. In the distance, you can hear the soft chirping of birds and the gentle rustling of leaves as small creatures scurry about. The meadow feels alive with nature, yet tranquil at the same time, offering a sense of serenity and endless possibility.

As you stand in the heart of this bright and open field, the urge to explore pulls at you.

What will you do next?

• Chase After a Butterfly: A large, brilliantly colored butterfly flutters past, its wings shimmering in the sunlight. It flits playfully towards the edge of the meadow, as if daring you to follow.

• Explore the Burrows: You notice a cluster of small burrows hidden beneath a patch of wildflowers. Perhaps there's something—or someone—living beneath the earth that might come out to greet you.

• Rest by the Babbling Brook: Not far off, you see the sparkle of sunlight reflecting off water. A small brook winds its way through the meadow, its clear waters bubbling and inviting you to sit and relax for a while.

• Investigate the Tall Grass: At the far side of the meadow, a patch of unusually tall grass sways in the breeze. Something moves within it, though you can't quite see what it is. Perhaps it's worth a closer look.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 8, 2024 01:01 PM

~Howlite~

Darkseeker

Give Award

FrankandBeans said:
Thank you <3

~Howlite~ said:

1. Enchanted Forest

You find yourself standing at the threshold of the Enchanted Forest, where the air feels thick with mystery and magic. The trees surrounding you are ancient, their bark entwined with glowing vines, and their leaves shimmer with a soft emerald glow. A gentle breeze stirs the forest, carrying the sweet scent of moss and blooming flowers, and in the distance, you can hear the faint hum of nature’s secrets.

As you take your first steps into the forest, a feeling of anticipation stirs within you—this place feels alive, like it's watching you, waiting to reveal its hidden wonders.

What will you explore first?

• Wander Towards the Flickering Lanterns: Strange lights dance just ahead, barely visible through the thick underbrush. Perhaps these glowing lanterns are leading you somewhere important.

• Follow the Whispering Winds: The breeze seems to carry faint voices, urging you to follow its path deeper into the forest. Maybe the wind knows something you don't.

• Approach the Stone Circle: Not far away, a circle of ancient stones stands in a small clearing. Their surface is etched with runes that glow faintly. It feels like this place holds an ancient power.

• Examine the Hidden Hollow: Beneath the roots of a massive tree, a small hollow catches your eye. The ground around it looks undisturbed, but the entrance beckons, hinting at secrets tucked away below the earth.

2.Follow the whispering winds.

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us