Chatbox
 Apothecary
10:48:50 Medicinally Autistic
My studs are pretty lucky

Especially my Divine Health/Vitiligo and my axanthic
 Falling Stars
10:44:09 star, she/her
Yong-sun

she's a pretty one. She might give you decent RAC pups.
 Ámor
10:42:21 On haitus
@Buggy
i told them i couldnt change the appointment date cause i took a half day for it so she moved my appointment earier in the day. I get off at 2 that day and immeditally will go to the appointment
 Dragons Blood
10:40:33 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

I hope she gives me good pups
 Dragons Blood
10:39:45 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have never been lucky with studs
 Amygdala
10:39:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yup...low gen wolves are the most popular
 Dragons Blood
10:38:27 Yong-sun (he/him)
I think that's why people should get more G1 wolves or g2 wolves
 Amygdala
10:37:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yong-sun
He isn't bad but since he has ghostface in his line a lot of people won't breed to him. Ghostface is in a lot of lines
 Dragons Blood
10:35:46 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

would he be a good stud when he ages up?
 Amygdala
10:34:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
I need to start exploring a lot...my goal is 100k for the event and i have 7k mush so far lol
 Apothecary
10:33:53 Medicinally Autistic
I shared 20k mushrooms during fmc week.
 Falling Stars
10:33:15 star, she/her
grr i'm supposed to be selling a pup to someone but they haven't responded to anything. i gotta get this pup out of my den before my next babies come 😭
 Amygdala
10:32:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
Damn thats a lot of mush...can you share with me🤣 (jokingly)
 BuggyOs
10:31:34 Bug-a-boo
Amor
aww I hate that. It's happened to my mom a few times
 Ámor
10:30:22 On haitus
@Buggy
telling me i had to change my appointment which i took a half day at work for >.>
 Apothecary
10:29:58 Medicinally Autistic
IÂ’ll have to explore tonight though to regain the mush I spent on dominance. But IÂ’m still at 94,000 mushrooms so IÂ’m still safe xD
 BuggyOs
10:29:54 Bug-a-boo
Amor
aww that sucks, was it anything bad?

Apothecary
good!
 Apothecary
10:29:20 Medicinally Autistic
Now IÂ’m in 13th for domnance xD
 Ámor
10:28:46 On haitus
my doctor woke me up by calling me at 8:30am.
 BuggyOs
10:27:30 Bug-a-boo
Oh wait, it's my own art I'm tracing! I sketch on paper then transfer online to color!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Crocodile : +2
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:53 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

I have an idea for a sea creature.

Maybe we could make a mosasaur (I can draw it!) that is very attracted to loud sounds, since a large boat most likely would make a decent amount of noise, and possibly make thunderstorms way more dangerous. The sound of rain hitting the top of the water, the mosasaur gets confused for some type of prey, and swims there. Maybe it could also be blind, and uses hearing like echolocation to find the whereabouts of it's victims.

We could have it be a more elderly creature, so it's scarred, yet still very strong and capable of defending itself and hunting.

We could name it Básdallta :D

Edited at July 14, 2024 11:55 AM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:57 AM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Salt Shaker said:
nono i think that's a great idea!! i like that the dragon aspect isn't purely cosmetic. gives him more Lore

Alrighty!! Good to know :)

Matunda said:

I have an idea for a sea creature.

Maybe we could make a mosasaur (I can draw it!) that is very attracted to loud sounds, since a large boat most likely would make a decent amount of noise, and possibly make thunderstorms way more dangerous. The sound of rain hitting the top of the water, the mosasaur gets confused for some type of prey, and swims there. Maybe it could also be blind, and uses hearing like echolocation to find the whereabouts of it's victims.

We could have it be a more elderly creature, so it's scarred, yet still very strong and capable of defending itself and hunting.

We could name it Básdallta :D

Oooh yeah!! That could be some sort of threat we'd have to face along the way to the monster that swallowed the treasure!!
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 11:59 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

I also have another idea.

Maybe someone can have a character of theirs be stranded out in the ocean, and our lovely group of pirates find them and save them. Then, the one who was stranded doesn't know what the pirates are doing, and thinks they are taking them to land, when really the pirates are actually heading for the treasure. A clueless character is always a fun thing to have.

Edited at July 14, 2024 12:02 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 12:02 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yeah! It would be more of a threat for storms though, because the boat alone might not make as much noise to attract it.

silhouetteissleepy said:
Oooh yeah!! That could be some sort of threat we'd have to face along the way to the monster that swallowed the treasure!!
We could give it a baby too. So it's even more dangerous, and so there's an adorable little baby mosasaur just because. *^*
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 12:05 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
if we end up having animal npcs we should definitely keep the baby mosasaur 👀 it can swim alongside the ship lmao
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 12:06 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Maybe after their new friend(?) Básdallta (& the baby?) might give them a better chance when they're up against Mori'substel? I have no clue how they'll go about retrieving their treasure otherwise-

And please yes someone make a clueless character lol. They'll be sitting there all polite waiting for the ship to arrive at a port thinking "Oh wow I must've got caught further out to sea then I thought." meanwhile they're getting further and further away from home every minute because the pirates can't afford to turn around with the Navy hot on their heels-

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 12:11 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Honey said:
if we end up having animal npcs we should definitely keep the baby mosasaur 👀 it can swim alongside the ship lmao

Lmaoooo yeah I was just thinking about that!! There has to be at least one person with a "dad in movie who hates the new dog but secretly really cares for it" relationship towards it (if that makes any sense)

Edited at July 14, 2024 12:12 PM by silhouetteissleepy
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 12:12 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award
what the hell are we gonna feed it? who's gonna take care of it? i am not cleaning up after it (I am the dad in the movies)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 12:29 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
misbehaving pirates get fed to our Boy
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 14, 2024 12:32 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
"Walk the plank....directly into our baby mosasaur's jaws! Our son needs a snack."

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us