aighty trade hub is up lol
 Apothecary
10:48:50 Medicinally Autistic
My studs are pretty lucky

Especially my Divine Health/Vitiligo and my axanthic
 Falling Stars
10:44:09 star, she/her
Yong-sun

she's a pretty one. She might give you decent RAC pups.
 Ámor
10:42:21 On haitus
@Buggy
i told them i couldnt change the appointment date cause i took a half day for it so she moved my appointment earier in the day. I get off at 2 that day and immeditally will go to the appointment
 Dragons Blood
10:40:33 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

I hope she gives me good pups
 Dragons Blood
10:39:45 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have never been lucky with studs
 Amygdala
10:39:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yup...low gen wolves are the most popular
 Dragons Blood
10:38:27 Yong-sun (he/him)
I think that's why people should get more G1 wolves or g2 wolves
 Amygdala
10:37:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yong-sun
He isn't bad but since he has ghostface in his line a lot of people won't breed to him. Ghostface is in a lot of lines
 Dragons Blood
10:35:46 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

would he be a good stud when he ages up?
 Amygdala
10:34:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
I need to start exploring a lot...my goal is 100k for the event and i have 7k mush so far lol
 Apothecary
10:33:53 Medicinally Autistic
I shared 20k mushrooms during fmc week.
 Falling Stars
10:33:15 star, she/her
grr i'm supposed to be selling a pup to someone but they haven't responded to anything. i gotta get this pup out of my den before my next babies come 😭
 Amygdala
10:32:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
Damn thats a lot of mush...can you share with me🤣 (jokingly)
 BuggyOs
10:31:34 Bug-a-boo
Amor
aww I hate that. It's happened to my mom a few times
 Ámor
10:30:22 On haitus
@Buggy
telling me i had to change my appointment which i took a half day at work for >.>
 Apothecary
10:29:58 Medicinally Autistic
IÂ’ll have to explore tonight though to regain the mush I spent on dominance. But IÂ’m still at 94,000 mushrooms so IÂ’m still safe xD
 BuggyOs
10:29:54 Bug-a-boo
Amor
aww that sucks, was it anything bad?

Apothecary
good!
 Apothecary
10:29:20 Medicinally Autistic
Now IÂ’m in 13th for domnance xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Crocodile : +2
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    583    584    585    586    587   ..   604 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 10:19 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Devery so confused. But also. Yay his bestie is actually alive??
He's definitely using Flatten on himself too. Nico better explain what the fuck happened to him lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 28, 2024 10:32 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
2210 words in and we're finally in the home stretch. It's time for the injury that ends up killing Garvin in this AU.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 29, 2024 12:13 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I did it.
It's finished.
It's 3,333 words and it's finally done.
Uh.
Yeah.
I'll get it up at some point. It's going to be annoying to format though, haha.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 29, 2024 04:00 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Too Little Too Late

Prequel to - The Weight of Worlds

Characters; Garvin, Briar, and Andi. Navis is the only other one mentioned by name, I think.

Word Count; 3,333.

TWs; Swearing, severe self-hatred, severe self worth issues, suicidal ideation, dissociation, drowning, implied past rape/non-con, attempted rape/non-con, abuse, violence, injury, blood, kinda implied but also pretty obvious character death, and messy writing/ending. Honestly, it’s kinda graphic. Maybe more stuff too but I'm not too sure. Proceed with caution.

Notes; So uh. A lot of this is what will happen at the end of the Andi Arc. If anything, the last bit of injuries are just a little bit more severe here than at the end of the Andi Arc. But, yeah, for the most part, this is kinda what you can expect for the end of the Andi Arc. Have fun with how Garvin slowly delves into only using Briar’s constellation nickname in even his thoughts. Little reminder too that Andi has a scar at his left eye that Garvin gave him the last time Andi had kidnapped him. Other than that… Yeah, proceed with caution.

*~*~*~*

He couldn’t quite focus. He was tired. Bri was still pulling at the cuffs around their wrists. There wasn’t a point to it. There never really had been. He hadn’t even tried it all that much the last time he’d been down in this damn basement. He hadn’t tried it at all this time around. More importantly, he’d told Rose not to pull at them. Pulling at them would only mean even more pain. He didn’t want that for them.

-

He almost laughed. Maybe he did. Sift had stopped pulling at the cuffs to look at him, at least. So he probably actually had. He leaned his head back against the pipes behind him, ignored how sore he was, and forced himself to actually look at Tucana. To focus on them. At least with his eyes. The two were alone at the moment, he didn’t know how long that would last. He didn’t think it mattered too much.

-

Ria stared at him. He couldn’t read the look on their face. It didn’t really matter. He grinned, smiled as wide as he could, hoping that he was still good enough at lying to do something for them. His voice wasn’t strong, it wasn’t clear or firm or even all that loud. But he at least managed to lace it in an almost joking tone, he at least managed to raise an eyebrow with it. He at least had enough energy to make sure their nickname was clear. So it was good enough for him. “Didn’ I ‘ell ya not ta pull at ‘em, Tucana?

-

Their face twisted. He couldn’t tell what it meant. He didn’t really care. He didn’t have the energy to. He was tired. He started to blink before just deciding to keep his eyes closed. He pushed out a hum, just to keep away any silence that could’ve come instead. It didn’t seem like enough. He paused, and then spoke again. “Y’know, uh–” He coughed, trying and failing to help the sore feeling in the back of his throat. He continued anyways, his eyes still closed, “Ya can’t act’lly see Tucana– ‘least mos’a the time– ‘angs too low an’ all.” He paused, trying to find something else to say. He breathed past the water he could still feel in his lungs. “Named fer, uh, y’know. ‘Em brigh’ bi’ds tha’ sa’lors woulda see sumtimes. Ain’t any, uh, y’know. Stories wit’ ‘em. Nice bi’ds ‘ough. Ya ev’ see one, dey’re real frien’ly. Les’ ya piss ‘em off, ‘course. ‘M sure ya’d do fine wit’ ‘em ‘ough.

-

He blinked, stared at the stairs. He almost thought he heard footsteps. He wasn’t sure. He didn’t care. He blinked, sweeping his eyes around the basement. He swallowed the lump in his throat. He didn’t look over at Mime as he spoke again. “Ya should go an’ fin’ one. When ya get outta ‘ere. Tha’d be fun, righ’? Sum’in’ new.

-

An’ you.

-

Rio’s voice almost made him jump, not expecting it. He didn’t though, his body apparently too tired to manage it. So, instead, he blinked, taking in the words. And then he barked out a laugh without thinking, without a single drop of real amusement in it. He wasn’t getting out. How could he? He’d barely gotten out the last time on his own. And he knew better than to think anyone would be coming for him. If anyone came, they’d have come because they were looking for Rose. Shit, they’d probably leave without even a glance at him if Bri was offered up.

-

Tucana hadn’t figured that out yet though. Apparently. Or maybe they were just saying it to make themself feel better right here and now. What did he know? Nothing. Not a damn thing. Either way. He forced himself to nod. To play along with the lie. He wasn’t going to be the one to tell them that they were wrong if they hadn’t figured it out yet. He still didn’t look at them, not when the lie was bitter on his tongue. “Mmm, sure. An’ me.

-

He heard a lock being undone, the sound echoing down the stairs like only the last one ever did. Which meant time was up. He let himself close his eyes again, taking a breath with aching lungs. It’d been a good little break. The door opened. The same pair of footsteps as always came down the stairs. He didn’t open his eyes to watch. It wouldn’t change anything. Really, it was too late for that. Years too late for that.

-

At least it wasn’t the streets. Between dying in some guy’s basement and dying on the streets… He’d rather the basement. Even if it was Andi’s basement.

-

Nothing was said when the footsteps reached the end of the stairs. He almost remembered thinking it was odd. Andi had always loved talking before, hadn’t ever been nearly as violent as he was this time around. As unforgiving. But maybe he’d just gotten worse over the years. Maybe it was just how he figured he’d be able to get him to finally just scream or cry out. To beg for mercy. For death. Or for whatever damn thing it was that he wanted him to beg for. He didn’t know. He didn’t care to know. He wouldn’t be doing any of it anyway. Not with Tucana down in the basement too. He wouldn’t do that to them. He couldn’t.

-

Something was said when the footsteps started walking towards him. And as much as he hated the silence, he hated hearing Sift’s voice more at the moment. As if the last… However long it’d been, hadn’t made it clear that nothing worked. That there was no way to stop what was coming. Because there wasn’t. There wasn’t a way out, there wasn’t a way to stop him, there wasn’t a way to do anything.

-

There wasn’t a way to get Rose to stop trying either though. If there was, then they wouldn’t be trying to convince Andi to stay away from him. He figured that was what they were doing, at least. It was what they’d been doing each time so far anyway. The noise of it hurt his ears enough that he couldn’t really make it out though, so he wasn’t sure. He didn’t think it really mattered. Andi almost always ignored them anyway.

-

A hand in his hair proved that much, at least, pulling and forcing his eyes open again. He blinked up, trying not to grimace too much at the pain he felt… Just about everywhere, really. He wasn’t sure how well he did. He didn’t really care too much either. He still pushed up a grin. Because even if he knew he wasn’t getting out, even if he didn’t feel like fighting— Tucana was down in the basement too, and he couldn’t do that to them.

-

So he grinned, and watched as Andi scowled at it like he always did. Watched as he opened his mouth to say something and— And he spat, watching as the hand let go of his hair and Andi recoiled. Which, okay, that worked. But it also usually made things worse. The look on Andi’s face was worth it though, even if Bri’s sudden worried silence made it harder to grin. At least they knew as well as he did that it wasn’t a good idea.

-

You fucking bitch” Andi half coughed, half gagged, “That got in my mouth, you piece of—

-

He forced his grin higher as he interrupted him, twisting one of his wrists in the handcuffs to raise his middle finger at him, “Oh yeah? Good— Tha’ was wha’ I wer aimin’ fer.

-

The resulting punch to the face was, honestly, expected. Even the sound of his nose cracking with it he could’ve guessed would happen. He’d gotten his nose broken plenty of times before then too, so even the pain was about what he would’ve expected from it. Even the fact that it made him start coughing was something he could’ve guessed, it always had in the past, his shitty lungs were always taking every chance they had to make him cough.

-

The coughing stole his focus away from the sound of someone’s voice. He couldn’t tell if it was Tucana or Andi or both. He wasn’t sure it even mattered. Not when he could still feel the cuffs being taken off of his wrists. His lungs ached, but whether that was because of the coughing or because of what the cuffs coming off meant for him— He wasn’t sure. He managed to stop coughing just as the first one opened anyway, moving, pulling himself away off impulse as he tried to catch his breath.

-

Instead of being able to do that though, he met a knee to his chest. Or a kick. He couldn’t really tell. Not when he’d still been trying to breathe again. Not with how quickly it managed to double him over as he started to cough again, worse than the last fit he’d just had. His fingers scraped the ground and he couldn’t make anything out. He barely even felt the hand grabbing his hair as he coughed. He almost felt them move, almost like they were twitching, painful in the way that his muscles were whenever they did the same thing. It made him cough more, and he felt more than heard the way he was wheezing.

-

When he did manage to see anything, it was while he was being pulled by the hair across the floor, still wheezing through each movement of his lungs, still coughing every few wheezing breaths. What he got to see was the blood dripping onto the ground from his broken nose.

-

The first thing he got to hear past his own coughing was the sound of rushing water. Which, in his opinion, was worse than the blood rushing from his nose. It made his lungs ache, made breathing harder than it already was. Made his hands reach up towards the one in his hair and pull at it, like he actually had a chance at getting away if he tried hard enough. He didn’t. He knew he didn’t. It didn’t stop his hands from trying as his breathing messed itself up again and his heart raced in his chest.

-

It did as much as he knew it’d do. Less, even. All it did was let Andi pull him up, one hand holding his hair and the other holding his sore wrists. He stumbled, pulled staggering up to just enough of a stand that it was easy for Andi to shove his head down and under the ice cold water.

-

He didn’t last long before his mouth was opening, trying to breathe air that wasn’t there. He never did. Either way, it hurt just as much as it always did when water tore its way down his throat and into his lungs. Each attempt to get air in instead of water burned too, just like it always did. Like it always would. And just like always, the hand that had shoved his head underneath the water kept him there too.

-

He was pulled out before his vision started to darken too much though, which wasn’t what usually happened. He didn’t try to figure out why he’d been pulled out early though. Really, he barely even noticed, too busy coughing up the water in his lungs and trying to breathe. His fingers scraped, trying to hold the ground as if it’d help him breathe. As if it’d keep him from having his head shoved back down under the water.

-

He thought that maybe he heard Tucana speaking. He wasn’t sure. Maybe it was Andi. Maybe it was both of them. He didn’t know. He couldn’t tell. Maybe that was why he’d been pulled out early though. Maybe Andi had gotten distracted by Tucana.

-

He wheezed through a cough, and tried to breathe. Instead, he only coughed more. His vision was blacking on him. Which didn’t seem fair given that he was out of the water already. He could still barely breathe at all though, so maybe it made sense. He wasn’t sure. How was he supposed to know?

-

His back hit the ground a few seconds later, and a moment after that he realized he’d been kicked again. Forced to lose all the progress he’d made on being able to breathe again. Which wasn't all that much, but it hurt. Each cough sounded like he was wheezing through it, like he didn’t even have enough air to be coughing. It choked him for a second even, stopping his breathing altogether as he tried to cough with air he just didn’t have. He managed a breath then, and immediately began coughing again.

-

Weight on him didn’t help either, what felt like a hand on his hip digging into the letters that kept reopening only made it harder to breathe. Harder to catch his breath. There weren’t actually any hands around his throat but it really did feel like he was being strangled. And he knew there weren’t any hands around his neck because he could feel one on his hip and the other pushing at his legs.

-

And then they weren’t.

-

The weight shifted, moving off of him, and he could almost breathe. Nothing happened for a moment. Long enough that he was able to get enough of his breathing back under control to see the way Andi’s face was twisting up in a look he’d never actually seen on his face before. Long enough that he could hear the absolute silence of the basement. Tucana wasn’t even trying to convince Andi to get off of him. As if they knew that this pause wasn’t normal. Wasn’t something that had ever happened before.

-

And then Andi’s face twisted into something a little more recognizable. Something a little easier to read. A snarling sort of anger. The weight went with Andi, as in— Almost all the way off of him. Which didn’t make sense, and he stared, his breathing just about the only thing making any sound.

-

The right side of his head was grabbed though, and it seemed like whatever had been happening stopped. “Hey, Garvin…” The hand shifted to hold him by the right side of his hair. It pulled, just for a moment. He grimaced. Andi practically growled as he continued. “I think it’s about damn time we match. Don’t you?

-

He didn’t have time to figure out what that meant before the left side of his head hit the side of the tub. He was pulled back, still reeling, his sight spinning. And it was still spinning when the left side of his face hit the ground, pulled back and slammed back down quicker than he could stifle the groan in the back of his throat. The next time it hit the ground, his vision blacked for a moment. Long enough that it came back only as the left side of his head hit the floor again.

-

He lost his sight again, unable to keep up with what was happening, and if Tucana was saying anything… He couldn’t hear them. If Andi was saying anything, he couldn’t hear him.

-

Maybe this was it. The thought hit him as he felt his head meet the ground again, slick and sticky with what he could only guess was blood. It didn’t make him pause nearly as much as he would’ve expected it to. He’d known that he would die the second he woke up in Andi’s basement for the first time in years.

-

It didn’t seem fair though. Not when he hadn’t screamed or cried or begged. And he hadn’t. He hadn’t done any of that. He still wasn’t doing any of that. But maybe Andi had gotten tired of waiting. He didn’t know.

-

He was cold. His head hit the ground again. His hair was let go. His head stayed down where it was. At least up until a kick sent him back, onto his left side. He didn’t stay on his side for long, the way he was leaning forcing him onto his front. The left side of his face stayed pressed against the floor.

-

He tried to take a breath and ended up half coughing, half huffing out some blood. Even with as little as he could see at the moment, he could see that much. He could see the blood slowly pouring from his nose, slowly streaming out his mouth. And he felt cold. Out of sorts.

-

He thought that, maybe, he heard Andi say something. Or maybe it was Tucana. He couldn’t tell. The sound of a door opening and closing seconds later made him guess it’d been Andi. Especially as a different voice started saying something after that. He couldn’t make anything out though and it took him a moment to realize that he wasn’t handcuffed. That he wasn’t being held down at all.

-

So, even with as cold as he felt, as much as he wanted to simply close his eyes and sleep, he tried to push himself up. Tried to get his fingers to grip the floor beneath him and push. He barely felt them scrape against the ground. He coughed, watched the blood that came with it, and pushed. He thought that maybe he almost managed it too, felt as his arms started shifting up, as his chest started following, and…

-

And then felt as his arms gave out. Felt as his chest and arms hit the ground again. Felt as his fingers opened and bled on the floor. Felt as his head hadn’t moved at all, still exactly where it’d been when he started trying to get up. It made something bubble up in his chest. He almost hoped it was tears. Instead, he watched more blood leak out of his mouth.

-

He was dying. It hit suddenly. He was dying. There wasn’t any question about it. No room to shrug and debate it. He was dying. He felt himself blink. There still weren’t any tears. He didn’t think he had enough… Anything. For tears.

-

He missed the stars. He missed looking at them. He missed late nights alone in alleyways, repeating what he’d been told about them. He missed seeing which ones he could pick out.

-

He missed the old 12-string banjo. He missed being able to play it. He missed seeing it. He missed the engraving on the back of its neck that made it his. That had made it his and Navis’.

-

He missed his trench coat.

-

Fuck, he missed that. He missed his trench coat. The comfortable weight of it, the comfortable material it was made of. He missed the burn on its right corner. He missed all the tears and stains and frays on it. He missed the patch on the back of it. The tombstone he’d managed to make and put on the back of it. He missed it. He was supposed to be wearing it. He wasn’t supposed to die without it on.

-

But he was. He was dying and he wasn’t wearing it. He was dying and leaving Tucana in the basement alone. They wouldn’t survive either. They’d end up dying too. Not long enough for someone to get there. Not if all their yelling and screaming at Andi so far was anything to go off of.

-

He was so, so fucking worthless. If it didn’t mean Tucana would be stuck dealing with Andi. If he’d at least been wearing his trench coat. He could’ve been fine dying. He would’ve been glad even. But he was going to die without anything to him. He was going to die before Tucana got out, before he could at least make sure they got out. It was almost funny. Actually. It was downright hilarious. If he wasn’t busy dying, he would’ve laughed. As it were though— He was cold. He was tired. And it was only getting harder and harder to breathe.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 30, 2024 10:16 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Amazing. So incredible and so, so well written! I love it so much
And I'm totally not crying-
It's so good and so, so, so sad :''')
And I love it so much
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 30, 2024 11:41 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like it!
Once Briar and Garvin get out, Garvin won't be admitting how little he expected to, well, get out. To anyone. After all, who wants to hear that their partner didn't think you were gonna show up for them?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 31, 2024 12:45 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

That's fair, but also very sad

-

Also, I finished Homesick, but I still had no idea how to end it, so it's a little messy, lol

-

Homesick (from Akira's perspective)

---

When Akira finally stirred in the late morning to the smell of food they expected to be the only one left in bed, something that had been the standard since moving in with their partners, but instead, they found Garvin still laying there on his back.

At first, Kira contemplated reaching over to gently nudge their boyfriend, contemplated asking if he was alright, but in the end they decided against it. The most likely reason for him still being in bed was a bad pain day, especially since breakdowns, though not entirely uncommon had been more scattered recently.

Nodding to themself, Akira stood as quietly as possible and made their way toward the kitchen, silently promising to check in on Garvin again soon.

Upon entering the kitchen, they couldn't help but smile. Nico was giggling at something while helping Ingall prepare pancakes, eggs, and fruit while Revan, who must have set the table, was already seated, pretending to scroll on his phone and hide the smile tugging at his own lips.

Snickering, Akira waisted no time walking over and slinging their arms over Revan's shoulders, placing their chin on his head.

"Jesus- Akira!"

"What? Jus' wanted a hug."

Revan wrinkled his nose and slapped at their hand (without any real force behind it). "Dumbass."

"Aw, c'mon, Lotus, I didn't do nothin' wrong!"

Revan's face flushed at the nickname and he sputtered out what sounded like an attempt at an insult while Akira beamed triumphantly, Nico burst out laughing, and Ingall hid a smirk behind his palm.

Standing upright again, Aki shifted to sit next to Revan instead, nudging his side playfully as he shot them a glare that was significantly less scary considering how rosy his cheeks still were.

"Mornin' everyone!"

"Good morning, Kiki, did you sleep okay?" Nico's smile softened a little as she glanced over his shoulder to peek at Akira, who shrugged.

"As usual."

"How's Garvin?"

The softer voice caught them slightly off guard and their smile wavered as Ingall glanced over as well, his green eyes quickly followed by the suddenly more worried ones of the other two.

"Think 's a bad pain day." They hummed. "Let 'im stay still fer a bit, I'll check on 'im if he don't show up a little after breakfast. Be more worried 'f he don't show up ta eat."

There were various nods and hums of agreement from the others and Akira could basically feel the mood drop as Ingall and Nico finished up and set the food on the table.

After that, breakfast was mostly quiet, looks being cast toward the kitchen entryway every couple of minutes witht the hope of seeing the ombre of ginger and pink hair. Minutes ticked by and Garvin never appeared, even as Ingall, slightly more hastily than normal (likely in response to stress), got up to begin clean, closely followed by Revan, who silently opted to help keep Angel from falling into a frenzied cleaning fit.

Akira on the other hand, headed back toward the bedroom, closely followed by Nico. However, neither of them made it that far before freezing at the sound of frantic shuffling in the bathroom, shortly followed by a hollow thud.

Trying not to panic, Akira quickened their steps, following the sound and tapping on the door, letting out a long breath before speaking in what they hoped was a calm voice.

Claddagh?”

A high-pitched whimper answered and Akira's heart-rate spiked as Nico winced nervously beside them, eyes wide.

Without further hesitation, Akira pushed the door open, having to pause when they spotted Garvin pressed against the tub, shaking and sobbing in what must have been a panic attack. They took a step forward, only half-aware of the fact that Nico had faltered at the door, and began to kneel in front of Garvin, movements slowed and purposful as they tried to catch the others eyes.

Their mouth opened, but Garvin spoke first, voice desperate and panicked, full of longing.

I wan’ Sparky—” The first sentence was quiet and strained, but as he continued, the words got louder and louder, still choked but more demanding now. “I- I wan’ Spark— Plea- Please, where— I- I wan’ Sparky- He- Please- I wan’ ‘im— He still- Please

Chest tightening, Akira glanced back to where Nico was still at the door and, as gently as they could manage in the moment, they spoke. "Try an' calm down, Nico. How 'bout ya see if the others need help."

The smaller hesitated, but as Garvin continued to plead, she nodded, tears glistening in their own eyes as he turned and ran back toward the kitchen.

Re-focusing their attention on Garvin, Akira reached out to gently but firmly grasping his hands in their own and struggling to uncurl his fingers from his hair, ignoring a sharp pain when Garvin's nails pierced their skin in response.

Better them than him.

That said, Akira's anxiety was mixed with an underlying rage for the person who made their beloved feel like this. They should have killed "Sparky" when they had the chance.

"'M sorry, love, you'll be 'right, promise. I gottcha. I know it ain't what ya want, but trust me it's better this way."

Realistically, Garvin was probably processing a total of 0% of what they were saying, but at this point, it didn't matter much. They were talking to soothe themself just as much as they were to soothe Garvin now, forcing their anger and panic down in order to help ground Garvin.

"C'mon, Claddagh, focus on me now... please."

They winced as Garvin's nails dug deeper into their skin for a second before he tried to pull away completely, stuttering and struggling to go back to tugging at their own hair. Even so, they continued speaking softly, only able to hope that their words would somehow get through to Garvin and ease his pain.

Right now, hoping was the best they could do.

Edited at August 31, 2024 12:58 AM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 31, 2024 05:48 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I loved the short story and- Yeahhh
Truth be told, once something like that starts up, you can only really ride it out. Amoris would eventually wear himself out, at least for the most part. But grounding during that is incredibly hard to do. Really, the best thing to do at that point is just hold him, make sure he doesn't hurt himself. By accident or on purpose, because both are unfortunately kinda common during something like it. In fact, if Amoris had found something then he would've been cutting up those clematis flowers. So. Yeah. It'll pass on its own, he'll wear himself out. Frankly, he'd probably end up falling asleep even.
Figuring out why it happened though would basically be impossible because, well, a switch would end up taking place soon after Amoris managed to wear himself out. And there's like, no chance of whoever it is that comes in instead remembering any of it.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 31, 2024 10:54 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Realized you know nothing about the deal Simon ends up making in AFCS or who all is involved in it
Want to see the people that Simon, Sol, and Irfam (later just Simon and Mergen) will be working with?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionAugust 31, 2024 06:23 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
:'(
Yeah, I figured, but it's still sad, lol
Ooo, yessss :D

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    583    584    585    586    587   ..   604 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us