Wolf Play : Blood of The Forgotten | Discussion
Chatbox
 CrypticHollow
03:43:56 
eve

I thought about it, Im just greedy and wanna finish this level haha. thank you!
 SixBears
03:42:57 evebot
I give you a hint. If you need rabbits or squirrels go to a low forest level. Like 5. It will be more populated with those because it's too low of a level for the other creatures.
 Eternity
03:42:51 ET
Polar [chat flood warning I'm sorry]
OMG?? I didn't inform you. Omg. Sit down. Let me slate this company to you LOL.

So, a while back I found somewhere to live in London not far from my university. Everything was confirmed, I paid the deposit, was all set to move in on the 17th, which was the day before I started at uni.

They call me on the 16th to tell me my room is no longer available. AFTER I had already paid the deposit.

So basically it was two days before I was set to move to a new city and start at a new university and I had nowhere to live.
So had to find a new place with them quick as helll.

They were able to find me a new place, where I am now but it's like.. Lacking a few of the perks of the other placw </3
 CrypticHollow
03:41:45 
list

me right now with my "battle 60 rabbits" quest. I keep getting squirrels!
 Listless
03:40:47 List
CrypticHollow
thats how i felt with my "battle 3 squirrels" quest but then i didnt see any for hours 😭

ive also been stuck in the battle 40 chipmunks for two months
 Polargeist
03:38:41 Chro (he/him)
ET -
Nooo :0 what happened there?? I don't believe I've heard about it -
 CrypticHollow
03:36:43 
list

I have to do 1 level in forest, I feel lucky
 Eternity
03:36:24 ET
CrypticHollow
That's fair! I like city convenience but London is uh
an experience to say the least - I've never been in a city this big.

Polar
I had no idea I'd be living next to one to be fair. I literally found this place + moved in yesterday after y'know.. My renting company fucking me over LOL

But it is!! Very cool. Very good for inspiration.

Golden Meadows
Riight? I live with my dad when I'm not studying and we're close to an airport there too.
It genuinely just becomes normal noise so quick
 Listless
03:35:51 List
gotta conquer 10 levels in tundra 🧍
 kycantina
03:34:43 ky
ET, can I DM you? I have an art question
 Amygdala
03:34:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eve
Iz's really amazing...i am actually focusing on completing them XD
I can't wait to do event quests as well
 CrypticHollow
03:33:57 
eve

I adore the quest update! doing quests is one of my new favorite things now
 Golden Meadows
03:33:57 Ollie, Gold
ET
That's how it is lol
I grew up next to a really big airport and when I moved for the first, I was shocked at how quiet it was lol
 Polargeist
03:33:37 Chro (he/him)
ET -
Aah, makes sense hahah - I don't know if I could ever live that close to a train track to be honest so it's impressive to me </3
But it's a lovely view though! Always nice to be able to see sunsets from your window :D
 CrypticHollow
03:33:15 
ET

when I ever get the money to move from my parents I wanna be in the middle of nowhere
 SixBears
03:32:49 evebot
I'm glad you guys like the quest update. The Event quests are coming next month too. I'm so excited for it!
 Eternity
03:32:22 ET
Polar
It is definitely quite noisy! :0
But I'm tuning it out pretty quick
 Polargeist
03:31:47 Chro (he/him)
ET -
Ooooh! Does it get noisy though? :0
 Eternity
03:30:20 ET
Oh that item would be cool for sure
 Amygdala
03:30:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
That's a good idea actually

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : 0
Polar Bear : 0
Jaguar : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   15 

Blood of The Forgotten | DiscussionAugust 19, 2024 01:28 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Family trees updated and centered to focus upon individual characters.
[Vae, Koa, and Saro Fam Trees up to date (couldn't fit Timah into Esen's Fam Tree ;n;)

Family Tree Key
Lightened names are deceased.
Green boxes are undetermined genders.
Dotted lines may represent other/past relationships.

Edited at September 4, 2024 02:12 AM by Sanania
Blood of The Forgotten | DiscussionAugust 19, 2024 02:42 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
You are a miracle worker
Blood of The Forgotten | DiscussionAugust 19, 2024 02:43 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
For real, that is amazing 👏👏
Blood of The Forgotten | DiscussionAugust 19, 2024 02:54 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Should I do my family trees as well?
Blood of The Forgotten | DiscussionAugust 19, 2024 02:56 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll be adding Elariel's family tree here in a moment!

Edited at August 27, 2024 10:31 PM by The Bewitched
Blood of The Forgotten | DiscussionAugust 19, 2024 03:03 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

My Masterlist Of Affiliations [ Will Be Updated ]

Althaea Tinúviel Medved'ová

Her Fellow Queens

" We share the joy of carrying the future generations of the Clan. We as Mothers must stick together and make sure the children are safe and healthy. I am honored to be beside you ladies "

• Soleil Facan ➛

• Alvaerelle Wynzorwyn ➛ Her Weird Little Protégé

" She is simply adorable ; and very much young to be a mother. I know this must be stressful for her, so I like to help her when I can. She's like my apprentice in a way, she's going to be a wonderful warrior. I didn't take the path of a warrior because while I was good at it ; it didn't speak to me like medicine and healing did. So this young lass, who has promise as a future warrior, I just hope she can manage being a mother and warrior, together - at such a young age. Sometimes I worry for her, but no matter, she is a strong willed woman and will get through this. I will be there to cheer her on every step of the way. Not to mention, being able to talk about the gossip with her is very rewarding. It makes being cooped up in camp very interesting when I can't get out, due to my heavily pregnant belly. She is a precious little darling, I wish anyone would try and deter her from her dreams - they'll wish they hadn't spoken "

Her Fellow Gatherers
• Analísse Va'Cirvora ➛
• Ravae Quintana ➛

Edited at August 19, 2024 07:26 PM by Spellbound
Blood of The Forgotten | DiscussionAugust 19, 2024 07:02 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award
Alrighty!

Cornaith, Alvaerelle, and Syllivanna all should have their affiliations up to date. If there is anyone missing please PM me about it.

All three are still up for affiliations however Vae will be closed off to any additional family for the time being '>->
Blood of The Forgotten | DiscussionAugust 19, 2024 09:50 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
I believe all affiliations for Aelion and Valae are updated, let me know if anybody wants to plot more!
Blood of The Forgotten | DiscussionAugust 19, 2024 11:58 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Master Affiliations Page - Urux

Akith'ki Terosh

Syllivanna | Quiet Companion | Trainee

A quiet woman which he enjoys his evenings with after a particularly rough training session. He likes the silent comradery that they have on those nights, helping teach her is making him a better warrior.

Esen | Acquaintance

He has seen her around, not often have they spoken. However, he has spotted her out of the corner of his eyes when Syllivanna and himself are in their secluded spot by the main camp. Only a fleeting image of Esen is what he sees, Akith'ki isn't sure what she's doing, but he doesn't think it's neferious.

Kethryll'ia | Heir | Confused Relationship

Akith'ki can't make out what their relationship is. He respects Kethryll'ia as he should an heir, but there's something else. Glances across the training grounds, occassional touches and soft spoken words as they pass. He isn't sure what the deal is, but he knows it's there for him to venture into.

Elariel | Uncle/Father figure

Akith'ki is grateful for the support of Elariel, especially after particularly difficult training sessions with his father. He has grown to see Elariel as his father rather than his blood related one, Cyrus. He understands that he cannot be a true son to him and so keeps himself in check when talking to his superior warrior.

Althaea | Mother figure

Akith'ki has the highest of respect for Elariel's mate, he would never do anything to hurt her directly. In fact, he would be one of the first to jump in front of her to take a hit. Despite spending less time with her than Elariel, Akith'ki welcomes her comfort on tough days.

Aelion | Frenemy | Substitute Brother

Trained and raised in close vicinity to each other meant spending a lot of hours together. Being taken under Elariel's wing meant that Aelion was constantly around Akith'ki as he grew up. He holds respect for Aelion but he is certainly determined to be better than him in every circumstance. That doesn't mean he does not consider Aelion one of his only friends.

Sarolta | Infatuated

It started with small glances and comments, moving onto ghost touches as they passed by each other. Progression bit by bit until Akith'ki began seeking her out during meetings, meals, training. He couldn't stop himself, magnetised towards her and orbitting around her as though she was the sun. He is quickly spiralling down a path with her that he will likely not return from.

Cyrus Terosh

Ivan | Annoying Brat

Cyrus does not hold much respect for the man. He is annoying, loud and useless. He's too young to know any better and that is dangerous. Especially considering Cyrus has noticed him oogling Cyrus's current female conquest.

Alvaerelle | Acquaintanced | Current Conquest

Cyrus thinks that Alvaerelle is a strong woman, she would provide an amazing genetic prowess to children. He has approached her a few times, with increasing frequency. He knows people's opinions of him and so he is working hard to reverse that idea of him in her head.

Clisteœska | Ex-lover | Tense

Cyrus is indifferent aboit his ex-lover. They weren't together long in terms of their life time. He didn't get what he wanted and so he left her. Her feelings towards him do not affect him.

Elariel | Ex-best friend | Brothers in arms

They used to be attached at the hip, laughing together and enjoing life to the fullest. They had mates, beginnings of families and things were perfect. Then his mate resigned herself to death without a second glance. He envies Elariel and his family, those twins, taunting him with what he and his true love could have once been. He avoids Elariel when he is with his mate, he can't stand the sight. When Elariel is alone, he may converse but it is strained. They have nothing to talk about anymore.

Cornaith | Annoying Warrior Subordinate

Gods, Cyrus can't stand this man and his chatter. They have certainly had scraps before and there will be more to come.

Koa | Annoying Warrior Subordinate version 2.0

Koa's happiness angers Cyrus. His family are around him and he always looks happy, it's irritating. Not only that but his flirtatious quips are painful to hear at best.

The Elders | Incompetent | Idiotic | Cruel

All three of them! They're cruel, vile creatures. They don't care about the tribe, they just care about how they present themselves. They rule with stupidity and he hates them. Seeing them rises a simmering hot anger up to his skin, threatening to burst out from him at any moment.

Catori Thirle

Riven | Chief | Superior

Catori is loyal to her chief. She will support his decisions as a second hand should do without question. While she may not voice her opinions to anyone, she does question. However, despite her own thoughts, she would carry out orders for Riven on a moments notice.

Cornaith | Respected Warrior | Intrigued

Catori will give credit where it is due and when it comes to Cornaith, his battle prowess is impeccible. It's undeniable that he is a formidible man and she respects him greatly for that. Perhaps even to the point of suggesting him as her replacement if something where to happen to her, however there is another she would suggest. Currently it is a standstill. He peaks her interest in other ways, but a mere flicker here and there.

Aelion | Promising Trainee

Catori believes that the young man will become a well established warrior worthy of her respect in the years to come. With no doubt, she believes he will serve his tribe to the best of his abilities.

Elariel | Loyal Warrior | Respected

Elariel is Catori's other choice for future lieutenant if she were to perish. He is strong, loyal and a terribly good man. She would trust him with her life.

Alvaerelle | Fierce Soul | Respected | Acquaintanced

Catori can see the fire in this womans eyes and she knows that look all too well. A fierceness that once kindled in Catori too until she had managed to tame it and nuture it. She holds her in high respect for as a future mother.

Syllivanna | Trainee | Soft Spot

Catori took a shine to the young woman. Seeing that she was in need of encouragement, to boost her confidence. Catori took it upon herself to fuel the fire in Syllivanna to show her that she can do whatever she wants to. She certainly does not desire children soon if ever, but Catori would be content fostering Syllivanna as daughter.

Esen | Trainee

She has spotted the young woman watching her during training, eyes sparkling. It would be hard to miss actually. Catori has offered tips to the woman before, but nothing further than friendly traineeship has emerged from their relationship yet.

Kethryll'ia | Superior | Respected

Catori would die for the heir, ensuring that the true leader succeeds to fulfill their desinity as leader. Although Catori enjoys his conversation, she believes he would make a good leader. Perhaps not a firm one, but a benevolent one.

Ivan | Superior | Strained Respect

Her life would be given for the heir, he needs to live in order to carry on their bloodline for leadership. Catori has not had many casual conversations with Ivan, but she can see from observing her troops that he has tension with others that needs to be resolved.

Koa | Warrior

Catori enjoys seeing the younger spirit that Koa brings to the warriors, even if he can be a little obnoxious at times. She knows he will learn from his peers and gain the wisdom they have cultivated. She enjoys conversations with him, finding herself laughing loudly along with him.

Edited at August 21, 2024 02:50 AM by Urux
Blood of The Forgotten | DiscussionAugust 19, 2024 11:59 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I am finally here.
Niabi is done, and Timah is 95% done [just personality].

Niabi would be open for One Son or Daughter, or possible Grandchildren of said Son or Daughter. So if anyone doesn't have any familial relationships, she would possible be open.

Timah is Koa's younger, sister [approved by Mother <3]

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   15 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us