i know right *^* i'm proud of it lmao
 Rykio
01:11:30 An Attic.
Cupid,
Hell yeah! HM. <3
 Sabbath
01:11:25 Rook
katy
her's are even better omg. One defect on one side, one boost on the other. Now that is some satisfying bloodlines omg
 Reprobate
01:11:24 🪱
full albino and full dh lines go HARD, congrats on that wow
 Reprobate
01:10:47 🪱
that's so nice to look at omg
 distant-screams
01:10:20 katy | beetle
i just bred a gal like that :)
-WP Click-
it's so satisfying for some reason, lol.
 Sabbath
01:07:28 Rook
I love bloodlines like this with only boosts and defects :D
-WP Click-
 Emmet
01:06:18 Emmet (he/him)
I just realized I have 12 quasars when I thought I only had like, 5 💀
 Crooked Magic
01:05:46 Crook, She/her
Distant-screams
Great thank you!!
 distant-screams
01:05:15 katy | beetle
Crook,
go to your alliance's page and click "activity log" under the minimum dominance / other main info on the page.
 Reprobate
01:05:09 🪱
marsh
the SV fail pelt defects are so real
 Crooked Magic
01:04:09 Crook, She/her
Chat, how can you tell who AvAs in your alliance?
 Rogue Whispers
01:01:26 Phoenix, Rogue
hey chat.
 distant-screams
01:00:34 katy | beetle
meow,
awh thank you!

i have a decent amount ^^ most of them are in the same folder (world) as him, but i also have some fandom OC's that are cats.
 Dawnforest
12:59:51 Dawn
-WP Click-
 meow
12:59:36 ⊹ cat
@distant-screams,
Awe, he's lovely. ^^ do you have a lot of feline OCS? I absolutely adore them 🥹

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +3
Jackal : +5
Bobcat : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2 

Hmm... Part TwoMay 19, 2024 05:00 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Hey there.
I made a poll before this that contains the plot ideas mentioned here except for one.
Please read it all because everything there also applies here. I have two versions of the valkyrie plot ideas, so they'll be labelled with a version one and version two. I can also combine a few RP ideas but please tell me which ones you want combined!
Remember to comment if you want me to PM you. I don't know who you are without a comment, how am I supposed to PM you?
Broken Traditions
In the timeless realm of the Valkyries, where fierce warrior maidens select the worthy souls of fallen warriors to bring to Valhalla, a rigid tradition has persisted: Valkyries have always been female. Their unity and purpose have remained unchallenged for millennia, until now.
Due to an enigmatic and unprecedented error, male Valkyries have begun to emerge, disrupting the ancient order. These male Valkyries, possessing powers and duties traditionally reserved for the original female Valkyries, are causing chaos. Their presence leads to conflicts and power struggles, threatening the stability of Valhalla and the integrity of the Valkyries' sacred mission.
The original Valkyries find themselves at a crossroads. Tasked with the duty to maintain order and uphold their ancient traditions, they must confront this anomaly head-on. However, the solution is far from simple. The male Valkyries, unbound by the traditions and disciplines that the originals adhere to, are unpredictable and potentially dangerous. Tensions escalate, and the risk of deadly confrontations looms large.
As the original Valkyries strive to restore balance, they face difficult decisions. Should they seek to integrate the male Valkyries into their ranks, thereby altering their ancient ways forever? Or should they find a way to eliminate the anomaly, even if it means taking drastic measures that could lead to death and further discord?
In a desperate bid to understand the cause of this disruption, the original Valkyries embark on a quest that takes them to the deepest corners of their mystical realm. They must uncover the truth behind the emergence of male Valkyries, facing ancient prophecies, hidden secrets, and formidable enemies along the way.
Valhalla's Champions
In the hallowed halls of Valhalla, the Einherjar—warriors who have died valiantly in battle—find themselves granted a second life. Brought to this warrior's paradise by the Valkyries, they are destined for an eternal cycle of quests, training, and battles, preparing for the final conflict at Ragnarök.
Each Einherjar is paired with a Valkyrie, a fierce and skilled guide tasked with aiding and training their chosen warrior. Together, they embark on a series of quests that grow progressively more challenging, pushing both their combat skills and strategic thinking to the limit. These quests are not only tests of strength but also of wisdom, teamwork, and resilience.
As they progress, the quests become more complex and demanding, often requiring the formation of teams. These teams must work in harmony, blending the unique skills of each Einherjar and Valkyrie pair to overcome formidable foes and intricate challenges. The bonds formed in these battles are deep and enduring, as the warriors and Valkyries learn to trust and rely on one another.
Beyond the main quests, there are numerous side quests that offer opportunities for growth, exploration, and personal development. These side quests can involve anything from hunting mythical creatures and retrieving ancient artifacts to solving mysteries that unravel the deeper lore of Valhalla and its inhabitants. Each side quest provides valuable experience and rewards, further preparing the Einherjar for their ultimate purpose.
However, this cycle of quests is not without peril. The Einherjar face the constant threat of true death in their battles, and the Valkyries must use all their prowess to protect their charges. The looming prophecy of Ragnarök casts a shadow over their endeavors, reminding them that their preparation has a dire purpose.
As the Einherjar and Valkyries continue their journey, they uncover secrets about Valhalla, the nature of their quests, and the true extent of their own potential. They must navigate the complexities of their relationships, the politics of the gods, and the ever-present specter of destiny. Together, they strive to become the ultimate warriors, ready to face the end of all things.

Poll Question: Which RP?
Total Votes: 9
Version One (Broken Traditions) : 00%
Version Two (Valhalla's Champions) : 444%
Endless Loop : 00%
Haunted Devotion : 444%
Blood Pact : 00%
Combine Two! (Comment which two) : 00%
PM Me When Any Are Made! (Comment) : 111%

You have cast your vote.
Hmm... Part TwoMay 19, 2024 05:01 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
This ends at 15 votes

Edited at May 19, 2024 07:08 PM by Salem
Hmm... Part TwoMay 19, 2024 05:03 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
definitely two :> closer to OG valkyrie lore and you know me
Hmm... Part TwoMay 19, 2024 05:05 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
True, true
I also think it'd be the funner of the two valkyrie options honestly
I love the idea of coming up with some quests for everyone :3

The Tea Drinkers said:
definitely two :> closer to OG valkyrie lore and you know me

Hmm... Part TwoMay 19, 2024 05:28 PM

Acerbus.

Neutral

Give Award
I voted for Valhalla's Champions, but would like to add an honorary vote for Haunted Devotion still [something about it is amazing]
Hmm... Part TwoMay 19, 2024 05:32 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
yesss pull through with voting 🫶

Acerbus. said:
I voted for Valhalla's Champions, but would like to add an honorary vote for Haunted Devotion still [something about it is amazing]

Hmm... Part TwoMay 19, 2024 05:34 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
I know of a way we could combine haunted and valhallas champions 👀 Slightly
Hmm... Part TwoMay 19, 2024 05:55 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
PM me?!?!? 👀👀👀

Salem said:
I know of a way we could combine haunted and valhallas champions 👀 Slightly