Wolf Play : Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:22:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cryptic
Lend me some luck...i have been searching for a jade monkey the past 8 days
 CrypticHollow
03:21:25 
the only reason I love explore if that I have pretty decent lucky finding relics. half my mush is just explore based from hunting to relics
 Amygdala
03:20:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Okay no worries XD

I hope you make it on time
 technoblade
03:20:14 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Not today, I am currently waiting for my dad to get back cause he's supposed to drive me to work and he's edging on being late.
 Salem
03:19:47 Rumi
Eve took out all but 2 of my explore team, and has the audacity to flee ;-;
 Falling Stars
03:18:42 star, she/her
De Vil

-WP Click-

I have one similar :D
 Amygdala
03:18:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Nux
I didn't keep any of the vitis either 🤣

Hey techno...ready for some rounds?
 kycantina
03:17:34 ky
Techno, fancyyy
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:17:15 Chat's snack
I don't regret it though.
 technoblade
03:17:04 Lil Techy | Techno
Apples: 85
Mushrooms: 47,629

mmm
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:16:52 Chat's snack
I bred a viti 2 and gifted it to someone :/
 Crypto Currency
03:16:35 Ash (he/they)
hey yorisou
 Crypto Currency
03:16:28 Ash (he/they)
Amy, I got 2 and 3
 Tech
03:16:17 
Hey Chat
 Amygdala
03:16:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
Both vitis that i bred are variation 1
 Crypto Currency
03:16:04 Ash (he/they)
Amy, alrighty thank ya
 Amygdala
03:15:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
I would say extreamly lucky...and i don't know how rare different versions are
 De Vil
03:14:02 Cruella: Dog thief
I don't know why I love this design.
-WP Click-
 kycantina
03:13:46 ky
Cryptic, I honestly just set a 30 minute timer and throw my wolves at it until it's over lol
 Crypto Currency
03:13:00 Ash (he/they)
Amy, do you think (breeding 2 in 2 season is luck) different versions are harder to get?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : 0
Polar Bear : 0
Jaguar : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   11 

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 08:39 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 09:34 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Maximillian Perseus - Corelinus Cantacuzène
Sexuality:
Currently Heterosexual;
However, He's Slowly Realizing Bisexuality Is A Thing After Heavy Internalized Homophobia And For Other Reasons
Role:
He's An Apprentice
Appearance:
" You With The Dark Curls,
You With The Watercolored Eyes ;
You Who Bears All Your Teeth In Every Smile "

The first thing you notice about this boy is his his height and build. This young boy is quite short for his age, and it is speculated he won't grow much taller - he seemed to have gotten the bad side of the gene lottery, gaining his mother's short stature. He's always teased by his siblings who gain their father's height ; this boy stands at a height of 5 feet, 2 inches and it's thought that he won't grow up more to 5 feet , 7 or 8 inches at most when he's an adult. But for now he has to deal with being vertically challenged, but of course he doesn't let his height get the best of him. As for his build, he can be said to be having a more slender frame with a light amount of muscles ; his body being built more more for speed, flexibility, endurance and stamina rather than brute strength and being a powerhouse. This little guy may not look it, but he can lift ; he can carry stacks of boxes without breaking a sweat even though they're taller than him and he can barely see past them. Also, one can hardly beat him in a foot race - there's one undisputed known fact about him, hes quick on his feet ; you see him and then you don't, his legs may be short but it's a sight to see them pumping when he's running as if he's one with the wind. One can see the evidence of his hard work and never skipping leg day as he has well defined calf muscles and thick and healthy thighs ; he loves running and takes a moment to go on morning and afternoon jog every day. Another thing is he's a climber as well, and he's also one to be able to slip into small spaces as well - being small has it's advantages, he may be small but he's mighty. For now, his chest is rather flat, not gaining much muscle - yet, but when he's older he will have what can be described as slight "boobage" as his friends will teasingly call it in the future. However one can see the beginning of muscles on his stomach, and one can note that he has a rather slender waist with dip hips ; a waist that most girls would die for and that's constantly getting him confused for the opposite sex and his stature and face doesn't help either.

You immediately notice this young man's face ; the soft and round features and big doe eyes, and not to mention the boyish grin that seems to light up a room. When it comes to skin tone ; this boy can be described as being kissed by the sun and dipped in honey. His golden-bronze skin having a beautiful sheen when exposed to the sun, and in the winter his skin tone lightens up due to their not being a lot of sun, and he can grow rather pale and cool in tone but in the summer when he's out in the sweltering heat his tone increasingly darkens with how much he's out and can linger until the tan fades away. His is soft and velvety to the touch, the only out of place thing being the soft "peach fuzz" of hair that grows on his face , otherwise he has rather smooth skin. His skin has little to no pores, meaning that he doesn't get that much acne easily which is a blessing, however when he does get it, it comes on heavily. The only way he gets acne is when he's been eating too much sweets or the oil in his hair is irritating his face of his sheets are dirty ( he is a very clean person so this is a highlyunlikely cause) ; and when dealing with the acne, he's fortunate that they leave minimal to no scarring on his face when they are dealt with (and even the scars fade away with proper treatment!) . Overall, he's blessed with some pretty good skin genetics. This boy has a heart-shaped face, with round and puffy cheeks that puff out much like a pufferfish when he's annoyed or pouting, and grow a light shade of coral when he's embarrassed by something or a deep shade of red that creeps to his neck and ears when he's flustered by something. Mainly, it is when he's panicking over someone complimenting him or they have the balls to dare to actually flirt with him (how scandalous) especially when it's a guy - it makes his brain malfunction, because, hello? Cute guy flirting with him ? It makes no sense, shouldn't he be focusing on some cute girl and not a dude. He's not a girl! However that doesn't seem to stop the flirts coming from either gender, and it leaves him rather warm and fuzzy but also very confused, because that's wrong . . . right ?

He has a rather attractive jawline with a slightly sharp chin, it gives him some sort of grace in letting others know his gender but he still can be quite confusing. Why? It's no help that he has rather pretty and interesting eyes ; for one thing he has eyes with what is called heterochromia, specifically sectoral heterochromia. His right eye is a pretty and soft sapphire like shade of blue, reminding of of the rough and deep seas, and if you look close enough their is a big of a dark green hidden within them - adding to the fact they appear like a murky sea. Now, his left eye is rather interesting, it is split horizontally with the top and bottom being entirely different colors- the top half being a light and warm brown color, intermixed with flecks of a golden undertone and and slight hints of grey giving it an almost hazel looking appearance. The bottom half is a darker almost chocolate appearing brown and with in is just what can be described as a splash of a pale blue hue with a hint of lime green within. His eyes are big, round and doe-like - giving him an gentle and innocent appearance, and what also most would say a more "feminine" appearance but somehow his eyes suit him very well. He definitely looks beautiful in photos or portraits - and not to mention, the way his eyes light up when excited or seem to get comically round and big when excited . His eyes are rather expressive and he can be too. They are framed by long and curled dark lashes that add to them even more, making his eyes appear slightly bigger and accenting them. Overall, his eyes are something that one can easily get lost in or flatter him about.

When it comes to his lips, this young man has what can be described as rather full and plump lips. They sort of stick out, almost as if he's in a permanently pouting about something. His lips are rather soft, as he constantly uses some type of balm on them to make sure they don't dry out - he absolutely hates having cracked and dry lips. His lip color can be described as a soft pinkish hue with a noticeable reddish hue to them. One can say he has rather kissable lips. As for when he smiles, he has a rather charming smile - one full of light and joy. He has what can be described as cute bunny teeth, with a gap in between his two front teeth. His teeth are a rather healthy shade of white with the natural yellowish off-white hue that comes with them. He has a rather simple nose ; a nose that can be described as a button nose - and it wrinkles in disgust when he's upset, quite like a rabbit at times. As for his hands, he has rather small hands, ones that are soft and smooth - like leather almost. Hands that are used a lot ; for climbing, for sewing, and whatever they can be used for in hard work - yet, there is also care and love within these hands of his. His fingers are slender and delicate, very feminine looking - yet, they have a certain ruggedness to them. When it comes to other markings and interesting features on his body, one can note the assortment of beauty marks that do this young man's body ; on his face near the corner of his right eye he has three small beauty marks, then on the top left corner and bottom right corner of his lips he has one as well, their is even a beauty mark on the center of his bottom lip. He also has some along his neck, check, and back along with some on other parts of him, but it's safe to say he has quite a few beauty marks. And then on the left side of his neck is a birth mark in the shape of what can be described as a heart.

When it comes to his hair, he has a whole lot of it - the hair being very thick and healthy, and as for its length ; it rests neatly at his waist and at his elbows for the front portion for his hair. Having a lot of hair annoys him because it's a lot of maintenance - yet, he has it for one reason only, his mother ; she had the prettiest hair he'd ever seen and his is exactly like it, and when he takes care of his hair it reminds him of the long nights she spent humming him a lullaby as she softly brushed his hair or them getting ready for an event and her fussing over how to style it. These fond memories of her are why he keeps his hair long and makes sure to take good care of it even if he gets teased for having long hair or it annoys him at times - it's a reminder of his mother and his mother is very dear to him. His hair is the color of the night - ebony curls that remind one of a starless night or the infinite void of spaces, his hair is so dark that their is a slight dark cerulean hue to it when it graces the sunlight. His hair is curly, and rather fussy at times, not to mention voluminous - being hard to tame and constantly in a state of frizz and poofed out if he's not careful, however his hair is rather versatile in being able to style ; he can take oil and slick it back into a ponytail, braid, or any updo style he can think of - and when he straightens it, he is able to take a various amount of forms. His hair is very strong, being able to take constant heat and roughness when it comes to dyes or any other harsh treatment he might do on his hair. His hair also has a certain healthy sheen and it seems to glisten at times ; he's rather proud of his hair and protective of it, it's his worst nightmare for someone to cut it when he's sleep. If there is anything that's true, this boy is proud of his long hair, even if it gets in his eyes at times - he wouldn't change for the world, and anyone who hates on his hair can kiss his ass (derogatory).

Personality:

When you first meet this young man, there is just something about him that's just so, charming. If not his blinding smile, then it's his infectious giggles and laugh - or the way his eyes brighten at the slightest thing or the way he handles people with gentleness and genuine care. It's rare to find someone so pure-hearted and kind these days, and that anomaly would be this young man. Most will agree he has very good manners, he is always polite and courteous to others - and is rather chivalrous, always being respectful and courteous of women ; opening doors for them, pulling out their seats, and interfering if he sees a man taking advantage or being rude to a lady ( if his help is needed, he knows women are strong and can handle themselves, and if she seems to have the matter handled then he won't interfere). It's his personal preference to not use foul language in front of a lady or use it in general, but certain instances can provoke him to use obscene language. Otherwise, most would count him as a gentleman and if not a ladies man - as most can be seen fawning over him or flocking to him at times. It can also be said, he has this certain aura of security around him - a certain gentle smile that makes you feel okay when you're with him, knowing that you will be safe. He is very trustworthy, he's the type you trust to watch your items and food or drink when at a bar - along with being the responsible friend that gets everyone home when they're wasted out of their mind. Not to mention, he seems to have everything someone could need in his little bag - from bandages and ointment to feminine care products , he truly is the friend that cares for everyone's need and can have almost anything that you need on hand. Most of his friends would say that he's a mother hen - always doting on them, making sure they're alright, giving them random gifts, and scolding them when they're in the wrong about something ; he's a rather loyaland protective friend. And dare anyone threatens those he calls his friends or family ; he's not outwardly a violent guy, but that doesn't mean he's not above a fist fight if it means helping someone he cares about, he'll will be raised for them.

This male is rather empathetic and nurturing, someone who truly cares about the well-being of others. He's the type to help old ladies cross the street, help a kid get a stuck cat out of a tree, or even buy someone's groceries because they couldn't afford them. There is just something effortless about his kindness, that blunt others are just baffled that there is someone who is just so kind. He's the type of friend to listen empathetically to your pains and sorrows and give you a shoulder to cry on while you bitch and moan about something ; he's adept at gently comforting others and giving them a gentle nudge in the right direction but he can also be rather blunt about the advice or admonition he gives you, just because you're his friend doesn't mean he'll show bias towards your situation. If you're in the wrong then he'll just straight up tell you because he doesn't want to be that friend that enables bad behavior or intentions. He may give you the scolding of the life - it reminding you of a mother scolding her misbehaving child but it still having that warmth and love for you, just wanting the best for you. While he's mostly always the one with kind and uplifting words, he can be quite the little shit at times - having an almost childish and mischievous air about him ; snarky and witty remarks aren't beneath him, nor foreign to him. So just because he's a sweetheart doesn't mean he'll take disrespect to his name or reputation, one can best believe if you are talking shit about him ; whether it behind his back or to his face, and he finds out about it - there will be some repercussions. He can be a smartass as well, but that's only when one is getting on his nerves or drawing his ire - you know you've done something wrong when you've got him rolling his eyes or saying some snarky remark towards you, but sometimes it's the opposite, he may be snarky because he's feeling off your vibe and that's how you communicate. But either way, one can tell he's rather emotionally intelligent - he's able to read the moods of others ; from the slightest gesture to the way they're speaking, he's very observant of human behavior - able to pick up most things others would miss in conversations and making little notes of them in his mind. What these little filed pieces of information are used for depends on the person, because in either case - any information is dangerous and can be used against you.

This young man is rather intelligent, and scarily so - most would call him a quick learner ; he's able to pick up on most things rather quickly, and with careful teaching he can master some things. He's a mainly hands on and visual learner, benefiting from seeing someone demonstrate something and mimicking it rather than just hearing it or seeing it written down in steps. While there may be trials and errors in the beginning of teaching, one will begin to see the determination and focus he possesses when learning something new, he's also patient and well aware it takes time and practice to become proficient in something. He's also a rather smooth talker, not only book smart but also street smart in some ways (still needs a little honing) - he's good at haggling and spotting when someone's trying to get one over him, and he's one with a quick rebuttal. After all, one has to has sharp eyes and ears to survive in the world of it can mean you miss out on things - that's been drilled in his head, so he makes it his mission to possess as much knowledge and skill as he can humanly possible. It's why he's so studious, always having his nose in a book about something new and rambling about his newest interest - if one doesn't see him, you can almost always find him in a library or somewhere drinking some coffee and reading a book. He has a thirst and desire for knowledge, and that's why he always excels at what he does, if his performance is slipping then something is wrong, because he would definitely not let that suffer. Hell, he would spend hours the night before cramming to study and read over meticulously written notes about something he was well aware he's good at - and take a test sleep-deprived, but well studied before he'd let any grades or performance of his suffer. He's just stubborn like that, it can also be said he's rather competitive; he has to have the top scores, top this and that - or he will lose his mind. He strives for perfection in everything he does ; and it irks his nerves when he doesn't achieve it, maybe it's due to living in an rigid environment at home, but it's been engrained that he must be the best at everything he can possibly be in and anything less is unacceptable. This can lead to an unhealthy mindset, which he does have at times when it comes to goals and accomplishments - he can really get into his head at times and sometimes needs someone to help him get out of it (but of course he's rather stubborn about getting help for himself because he's supposed to be the one helping, not others.)

This young male, is a rather good actor - being able to hide his emotions and intentions at times. But it's his form of stoicism ; only those who know him too well can see when he's putting on an act for others, and even then he'll deny it. He's truly a happy and rather bright individual ; one who draws others to him like a moth to a flame, it's not intentional as he doesn't actively seek out companions, and sure he's social but he's not a social butterfly like most. He's that one cool person you find an interest in and end up becoming friends with because of their personality and first impressions ; not because he introduces himself. He has this calm and rather chill aura and demeanor about him, with a lazy yet charming smile that can put ones fears at ease - and a soft, yet firm voice that can comfort someone softly, command a room when needed, or be the one to call out someone's bullshit. Yet, at times he puts on this "happy face" in which he hide his true feelings ; whether it be sadness, exhaustion, or anger - he doesn't want that side of him to be seen. To be truthful, while he can keep his emotions in check, he is a rather emotional person - he feels things more than most and has a rather large heart, and doesn't like when his kindness is taken as weakness or for granted. So while he tries to be polite and kind to most, it does sting when others undermine his kindness and make fun of it - and it does make him upset and sometimes angry . . . which isn't a good thing. It's not good to bottle up emotions, and he knows it, he tells others that - but he does it to himself, he's a bit hypocritical in that manner. He's rather selfless as well, to the point that most of his friends would call him stupid - to the point he would get himself physically hurt for another, even if it meant losing his life, which leads to more worrying thoughts about his mental state. But, he swears that he's fine.

When it comes to anger, there's one thing that most agree on : do not incite the wrath of this young man. While he may look sweet, there are fangs underneath that smile of his - he is not some pushover. While it is true he does have the patience of a saint, and it takes a lot to get him riled up, when it happens - everyone better get out of his pathway. There are two types of anger from him ; his cold and calculating anger or his boiling rage - both are pretty scary when incited. It's not known to most, but this male is rather vindictive - he doesn't take kindly to liars or those that break promises to him or cross his friends. If you make an enemy of his friend or family, then you make an enemy of him - and you don't want that. There will be a certain chilling look he gives of dislike, even if it's just for a split second - before he gives the impression he does like you, he's not to bad as to openly show his disdain but their will be semi noticeable passive aggressive tendencies he'll have towards you but deny when called out. Not to mention, if you really gain his ire, there will be little incidents like things going missing or you just having a bad day - he is spiteful like that. Now when it comes to his boiling rage, you must've really screwed up to get him that mad - because this means you have an ass whooping coming in your direction, it means that he wants to pummel you really bad because of something you said or did. When he's this mad, it's no reasoning with him - one has to physically restrain him from hurting the other party because there will be pain. He will end up connecting his fist to your face, one way or another - and if it doesn't come to that, then he will verbally rip you apart, or even coldly blackmail you if he has the resources to do such a thing. There is also this overwhelming aura of just pure anger, that overcomes him and it just silences anyone foolish enough to speak and scares the shit out of anyone with a sense of sanity - there will be a cold fire in his eyes, just itching for a fight, and sometimes he will black out when he's angry and can't control the rage. Which is why he tries to contain it, but one things clear - no one, should piss him off purposefully, because if you do so, you better start praying to whatever you believe in.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

Strengths

+ His Strength : Surprisingly This Young Boy Is Quite Stong Despite Physical Appearances. He Can Lift Up To 86lbs At The Moment, But Soon It May Be More. And It's Also Well Known He Can Throw A Mean Right Hook - Valarian Tucker Should Know, He Lost Two Teeth From It.

+ His Size : Being Both An Advantage & Disadvantage. It's Advantages Are That He Is Able To Get Into Spaces Bigger And Taller Folks Cannot. He's Also Lightweight, So He Won't Set Most Things Off. Not To Mention He's Very Speedy. His Size Is Also Helpful On Stealth Missions As He Is Rather Light On His Feet And Able To Sneak Around Places And Enemy Territory With Relative Ease.

+ Well-Conditioned Body - His Speed, Endurance, & Agility : Due To Being In Good Physical Shape & Health, He Can Peform To The Best Of His Ability. He Is Naturally Swift And Agile, His Physical Condition & Trianing Only Making It Better. He Is Very Flexible, Able To Contort His Body & Perform Aerobic Moves. Due To Constant Running, He Has High Stamina And Endurance As Well.

+ Hand-To-Hand Combat : Well-Versed In Close Quarters Combat, His Attacks Are Swift, Vicious, & Brutal. He Was Taught How To Be Swift On His Feet And Leave No Breathing Room For His Opponet. More Adept At More Quick And Burst Attacks Than Ones Needing Physical Brute Strength ( He's Strong, But Those With A Higher Weight Class & Physical Strength Will Pose A Problem For Him - Even If He Can Manage To Hold His Own For A Bit )

+ Weapons Training: This Young Man Has Experience With A Various Amount Of Weapons & Has Different Levels Of Comfort And Training With Them. He Continues To Learn And Train With These Weapons.

Longsword - Love/Hate Relationship ; Has A Great Grasp On This Weapon, And Can Use It Rather Proficiently - Of Course, He's Still Young And Needs Training, And He Hasn't Touched It In A While. So He's Growing Rusty.

Wakizashi & Shortsword - Some Of His Favorite Weapons ; Has A Masterful Grasp Of This Weapon - Uses It Like A Well Oiled Tool. Rather Confident In His Usage Of This Weapon. Still Has Much To Learn Of Course

Longbow - Has A Fondness For It ; He's A Pretty Talented Archer, With A Good Eye And Aim. Needs More Polish And Training Though, Otherwise He Would Be A Good Archer. One This His Teachers Has Said Is That His Aim & Precision Would Be Deadly When Cultivated The Under Careful Tutelage Of A More Experienced Archer.

Glaive & Quarterstaff - Love, Love, Loves These Weapons; Likes Their Versatility & How He Is Able To Move Swiftly With Them. He Has Mastered The Basics If Both Weapons, And A Few Interesting Moves. He Doesn't Use These As Much, But He Would Like To (Particularly The Glaive) . Overall, He Doesn't Have Much Experience With These Weapons And Would Like To Change That

+ Medicinal Knowledge : He Likes To Spend His Time Reading Bookks About Herbal Remedies And Medicines, His Mother Peaked His Interest In Medicine. He Knows How To Clean And Treat Minor To Some Major Wounds, Along With Being Able To Create "Potions" From Different Herbs And Such For Remedies To Some Illnesses. He Still Has Much To Learn About Medicine, But He's Definitely No Rookie When It Comes To It.

+ Upperclass Etiquette / Manners : This Boy Is From A Rather Distinguished Background - So It's Only Natural He Has Great Etiquette. His Mother Was Firm Teacher - Ensuring He Knew How To Speak Well, Behave, Have Proper Table Manners, Having Impeccable Posture & Good Communication Skills. He Was Also Taught How To Be Good Host And How To Rub Elbow With The Bigwigs - He Is Able To Impress Them With His Skills In Piano, Violin & Calligraphy. All Those Years Of Finishing School Paid Off Rather Nicely.

Weaknesses

- Weak Immune System : This Young Male Gets Sicker Quicker Than Most - That's Due To A Weak Immune System. Winter and Fall Months Are Hard For Him Because He's Constantly Getting A Cold Or Some Sort Of Bug During These Times. He's Currently Working On Strengthening His Immune System.

- Chronic Insomnia : He Has Both Trouble Falling Asleep And Staying Asleep At Night And Not To Mention His Sleep Schedule Is Rather Shit. So If He Seems Groggy It's Because He Didn't Get A Good Amount Of Sleep.

- Seasonal Allergies & Allergies : This Male Has Rather Bad Allergies In The Spring Time ; Pollen And Dust Affecting Him . Making His Eyes Swell & Water, A Bad Cough, And Giving Him A Stuffy Nose & Headaches . And In Worse Cases He Is Unnaturally Fatigued And Drowsy Even Mentally Sluggish. He Either Wears Some Form Of Facial Covering During Spring Or He Stays Inside To Avoid Getting Sick.

- His Temper : While He Tries His Best Not To Get Mad, He Does Recognize That He Has A Rather Bad Temper - Even If He Keeps It Down, The Angry & Malicious Thoughts Swirl In His Mind Like An Angry Maelstrom - And If He's Not Careful He'll Black Out And Do Something He'll Regret Later. But Also, His Words Become Unfriendly And Unkind And Their Is A Dangerous And Unsettling Aura That Engulfs Him.

- His Rather Low Self Worth : While He's Confident In Who He Is And Who He Wants To Be Along With His Skills - He's Not Confident In His Place, He Belives Most Are Better Suited For Things Than Him Even If He's The Best Choice. He's Also More Likely To Put His Life On The Line Because He Thinks He's More Expendable Than Someone Else, It's Borderline To The Point He Wouldn't Care If He Died. He's Also Overly Critical Of Himself & Constantly Compares Himself To His Peers - Ignoring His Own Good Qualities & Bashing Himself. He Gets Inside His Head A Lot & He Still Struggles With Making Boundaries And Not Being A People Pleaser.

- Can Be Rather Morally Grey : As Sweet And Kind As He Is, Everyone Has Flaws And A Rather Darker Side To Them. It's To Be Noted That While Does Appreciate The Positive - He Understands That Sacrifices Sometimes Need To Be Made ; Meaning, If It Comes Down To Using Somone Then He Will Do It. Or, Even Killing - He Might Just Cross That Line, But He Has To Be Desperate. He Walks That Fine Line Between "Good" / "Evil" & Even Though He Leans Moreso To Good, Don't Underestimate The Things He Would Do For Someone That He Loves Dearly - Even Saints Sometimes Must Get Their Hands Dirty

- His Mother : If Their Is One Person That He Loves The Most - It's His Mom. He Adores Her, And Would Do Anything For Her, He Is The Definition Of A Mama's Boy. You Take Her Away From Him Then Their Isn't Any Mountain He Would Climb Or Destroy, No Nation He Would Turn Upside Down, Or No Blood He Wouldn't She'd To Get Her Back. He Would Go To The Ends Of The Earth If It Meant She'd Be Safe - And If He Dies Protecting His Mother Then He Would Rest Easy, And Haunt Anyone Who Even Dared Wished Her Harm. And To Anyone Who Direspects, Threatens To Harm Or Actually Harms His Mother. - They Will Wish They'd Never Been Born At All.
Crush:
He Doesn't Have A Crush On Anyone, Nope - That's A Distraction !
And Besides, Feelings Are Hard.
Significant Other/Spouse:
No! He Isn't Thinking About That !
Not That He Would Admit It Anyways . . . .
Kin:
Affiliations:
Other:
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 09:49 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Water Dragon

࿐𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚࿐
Name:
Amhuluk
The Monster of the Mountain Pool
Role:
New Dragon
Class:
Water
࿐𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚࿐

Appearance:

[Credit belongs to Tenebris Umbra. Made only for my usage, no one else has permission to use this.]

This magnificent dragon is truly a sight, standing at 19 feet and still growing. This dragon's scales are broken into two distinct colors, his large, muscular frame adorned with intricate patterns of scales. His scales shimmer in a mesmerizing blend of blue and golden-orange hues. Amhuluk has some pink undertones on his cheek, chest, upper neck and back of his neck (dorsal fin). The blue is an ombre effect, starting darkest at the top of his body. The yellow part on top of his neck is similar to that of a dorsal fin on a fish, meaning it can lay flat or flare up. This "fin" starts in the middle of his forehead and ends in between his shoulders. His body takes on a "rough" look - designed this way to blend in with the coral reefs.

With each powerful stroke of his wings and flick of his tail, he commands the waters around him, a living embodiment of the untamed power of the sea. Amhuluk's body is adorned with delicate fins (middle of his back and on all four limbs - "knee" area) that add to his grace and agility in the water. These fins are positioned strategically along his body, allowing him to navigate with precision and maneuver through even the tightest spaces. Each fin is adorned with intricate patterns and vibrant colors that mirror the color of coralreefs (orange, gold, pink, red hues).

His eyes are a shimmering blue, flashing with an ethereal glow, reflecting the ever-changing hues of the sea. Atop his massive head rests a crown of sharp, curved horns, rising proudly from his brow, they curve gracefully backward like the prow of a ship. These dark horns resemble polished coral in texture. Each horn bears intricate ridges and grooves, evidence of centuries spent honing their formidable shape. His jaws are lined with rows of razor-sharp teeth, capable of tearing through even the toughest of prey with ease. He has two particular longer teeth on both sides that jut out. His long, muscular limbs are a similar golden color with a few teal blue scales scattered about.

His wings are expansive, spanning wide across his broad frame and adorned with a delicate membrane that shimmers like an abalone shell (an array of blues, purples, and greens) in the sunlight. His body tends to take on a “wet” appearance, no matter how long he has been on land. Amhuluk's tail is a marvel of nature, a long, sinuous appendage that serves as both a rudder and a weapon. It extends gracefully from his powerful body, tapering to a whale tail that seems to disappear into the depths of the ocean. Along its length, rows of spiny protrusions rise like the ridges of a mountain range.

࿐𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚࿐

Personality:

Cold | Callous | Distrustful | Aloof | Stubborn | Mean | Brutal | Honest | Unkind | Unwelcoming | Reserved | Detached | Cautious | Blunt | Inflexible | Ruthless | Direct | Uncompromising | Harsh | Intimidating | Unyielding | Discerning | Dismissive | Strong-willed | Unforgiving | Distant | Unemotional | Vigilant | Authoritative

࿐𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚࿐

Rider:

Open

࿐𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚࿐

Abilities:

Hydrokinesis:

Amhuluk possesses the ability to manipulate water with precision, bending it to his will with a mere thought. He can create powerful currents, whirlpools, and tidal waves, using them to control the flow of battle or reshape the environment to his advantage.

Water Blast:

Amhuluk can unleash powerful blasts of pressurized water from his mouth. These water blasts can range from concentrated streams capable of piercing through armor to wide-spread torrents that can knock opponents off their feet. With precise control over the intensity and direction of these blasts, Amhuluk can effectively target multiple adversaries or concentrate the force on a single target. ** Still learning how to control this.

Temperature Control:

Amhuluk can control the temperature of water, heating it to scalding temperatures or freezing it solid with a mere thought. This ability allows him to create barriers of boiling water to ward off attackers or freeze opponents in their tracks with a blast of icy cold.

Aqua-Communication:

Amhuluk can communicate with marine life telepathically. Through this ability, he can command and coordinate with other sea creatures.

Water Form:

Amhuluk can temporarily transform his body into a fluid-like state, allowing him to slip through tight spaces, evade attacks, and move with unparalleled agility. This water form grants him a level of flexibility that makes him a challenging target for adversaries. *Very exhausting, limited usage

࿐𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚࿐

Strengths:

+ Monstorous size = strong, powerful

+ Strategic

+ Stealth

+ Camouflage

+ His growing water abilities

+ Cunning

Weaknesses:

- Dehydration = lessen powers

- Vulnerable to hot temperatures

- Limited control over powers (still learning how to not overdo it)

- Emotionally Detached

- Not as agile

࿐𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚࿐

Crush:

None

Mate:

None

Kin:

Affiliations:

Other:

Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 09:52 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Outpost Rider
☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓
Name:
Sylphiel Mysaria Valroris
Role:
Outpost Rider
☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓
Appearance:

[Credit belongs to Tenebris Umbra. Made only for my usage, no one else has permission to use this.]

Sylphiel possesses an ethereal beauty that captures attention wherever she goes. Similar to her sister Ciliren, Sylphiel’s figure is graceful and well-proportioned. She is also on the shorter side, standing at 5'5. Sylphiel's chest is modest yet perfectly balanced with her figure, while her waist is narrow, accentuating her hourglass shape. Her hips are subtly curved, and her legs toned.

Her wavy white hair, cascading just past her shoulders, shimmers like moonlight, framing her delicate face. Unlike both of her siblings, Sylphiel does not possess heterochromia; instead has pale blue eyes, giving her gaze a haunting allure. These eyes appear almost silver on some days. Long eyelashes enhance the expressiveness of her eyes, often conveying emotions as deep as the waters she is connected to. Her plump, full lips add a touch of sensuality to her appearance, perfectly complementing her soft, creamy skin which is flawless except for a charming beauty mark just below her eye.

Sylphiel often adorns herself with gold jewelry that enhances her beauty. She wears an array of earrings, bracelets, and layered necklaces that glimmer with every movement. A small golden headpiece wraps around her head, featuring three flat spikes pointing upwards, two thin bands branching from those spikes bleed over her head, and a solid circle in the middle with another flat spike pointing down towards her nose, giving her a regal appearance. Among her necklaces, one stands out—a blue sapphire pendant in the shape of a circle. This precious gem has been passed down through generations, making it her most cherished heirloom.

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓
Personality:

| Extroverted | Wild-child | A Little Crazy | Intelligent | Odd | Creative | Confident | Quick-witted | Observant | Smartass | Independent | Surprisingly Bubbly | Outgoing | Innovative | Bold | Supportive | Quirky | Adventurous | Eccentric | Resourceful | Self-assured | Assertive | Empathetic | Patient | Spiritual | Quick-learner | People-pleaser | Hot-tempered | Sharp-tongued | Decisive | Tolerant | Direct | Fierce |

Sylphiel is a vibrant individual whose personality shines through in her extroverted and adventurous nature. As a wild-child, she embraces spontaneity and loves to explore the world around her, often diving headfirst into new experiences with a fearless attitude. Her quirky and eccentric tendencies make her stand out in any crowd, while her bubbly and outgoing demeanor ensures she is the life of the party. Sylphiel's confidence is evident in her quick-witted and sharp-tongued remarks, which she delivers with a smartass flair, always ready with a clever comeback or a humorous observation.

Despite her wild and sometimes chaotic exterior, Sylphiel possesses a calm and patient core. She is incredibly resourceful and innovative, always finding creative solutions to problems and thinking outside the box. Her intelligence and quick-learner abilities allow her to adapt swiftly to new situations, and she is often the go-to person for advice and support. Sylphiel's empathetic nature makes her a compassionate listener, and her spiritual side adds depth to her understanding of others, making her a supportive and nurturing friend.

Sylphiel's independent and assertive traits ensure she stands her ground and makes her own decisions with confidence. She is self-assured and direct, unafraid to speak her mind and take bold actions when necessary. Her decisiveness and fierce determination drive her to pursue her goals relentlessly, while her empathetic and tolerant attitude helps her navigate interpersonal relationships with grace and understanding. Sylphiel's ability to balance her hot-tempered moments with patience and tolerance makes her a dynamic and well-rounded individual.

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

Dragon:

K'issuk Rán

☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓

Strengths:
+ Agility and Stealth
+ Linguistics
+ Hand to Hand Combat
+ Politics
+ Excellent Memory
+ Observant
Weaknesses:
- Partial Blindess
- Not the Strongest
- Impulsive
- Long Distant Combat
- Hot-tempered
- Isolated
☪︎ ִ ࣪𖤐 𐦍 ☾𖤓
Crush:
Open
Significant Other/Spouse:
None
Kin:
Parents:
Adrian Valroris - father (deceased)
Zaleria Kalena Valroris - mother (deceased)
Her Sisters:
Sorisana and Ciliren Valroris
Affiliations:
Other:

In November, amidst a fierce storm, the Valroris triplets were born. Thunder roared and lightning flashed, illuminating the med room where their mother struggled through labor. It was believed that their mother carried triplets, resulting in her becoming ill enough to be put on bedrest. Their father, returning from patrol just in time, braved the storm to witness the birth of their first child, pride etched across his face as he held the newborn.

Nearly two hours later, their second child arrived, with complications requiring the physician's intervention. Fatigued and facing the prospect of surgery, their twin finally emerged amidst another thunderclap, letting out a loud cry that marked the birth of the Valroris twins.

In the calm that followed, a third child made her entrance into the world, surprising everyone with her unexpected arrival. Born moments after her sister, she completed the trio, her cry mingling with the storm outside. The Valroris triplets were now complete, their births a testament to the strength and resilience of their family.

After the births of Sorisansa and Ciliren, excitement filled the Valroris family over the unique trait they shared: heterochromia. Ciliren's right eye a deep chocolate brown and left a light green, and Sorisansa's right eye deep brown with a left oceanic blue. However, when Sylphiel was born with pale, ghostly blue eyes—distinctive in their own right but lacking the contrasting colors—a hushed tone followed. Unspoken concerns passed between family members; knowing that Sylphiel would likely face vision impairment as she aged.

From early childhood, the triplets were trained under their parents' watchful eyes. They learned discipline alongside love, their dark hair gradually turning stark white by the age of five, a trait inherited from their father's side. At fifteen, they entered The Dragon Academy, each excelling in their own way—Ciliren in close-quarters combat, Sorisana mastering long-range weaponry, while Sylphiel unraveled the mysteries of languages and ancient lore.

Throughout their academy years, they relied on each other as their parents' duties kept them apart. After graduation, tragedy struck when a rival kingdom attacked their school, claiming their parents' lives as they defended it to the end, hoping their legacy would endure through their descendants.

Edited at July 17, 2024 11:56 AM by The Bewitched
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 09:57 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award
Venom Dragon

⋆༺𓆩☣𓆪༻⋆

Name:
Draíochtach
(pronounced: dree-ukh-tukh)
Irish: magical
Role:
Squad Leader's Dragon
Class:
Venom

⋆༺𓆩☣𓆪༻⋆

Appearance:

Draíochtach, the 20-foot-tall dragoness, is a mesmerizing embodiment of danger and allure. Her physique, resembling that of a poisonous dart frog, commands attention with every graceful movement and imposing stance. Neon green scales cascade down her underbelly, from beneath her chin to her chest, bathing her lower body in a vibrant, toxic hue. Contrasting starkly against this vivid display, her upper side is adorned with sleek, jet-black scales that shimmer in the light.

Above her keen, angular features rise two sets of horns, each uniquely shaped to accentuate her lethal presence. The first set, resembling the majestic horns of an Alpine ibex, sweep gracefully from her forehead. These horns curve gracefully backward and upward, their pale green color contrasting against the darker hues of her scales. Their texture is rough and rugged, reminiscent of ancient, gnarled wood.

The second set of horns, positioned slightly infront of the first, curve downward with a menacing elegance. These horns are similar to that of a water buffalo or wildebeest. They are smaller than the first set, extending further back along her head. Texture wise, this set is incredibly smooth despite thin lines running through them. One of these horns stands out with a striking black tip.

Sharp, pale green-grey spikes outline Draíochtach's powerful jawline and cheekbones, framing her face with an intimidating precision. These spikes continue along her snout, enhancing her already formidable countenance with a touch of primal aggression. Along her spine, jagged black spikes rise like ominous ridges, tracing a dangerous path to her tail.

Spanning wide from her shoulders are Draíochtach's deep obsidian wings where small, black spiky protrusions run across the edges of them. The membranes are translucent with a luminous green glow, resembling the delicate membranes of a dragonfly's wings. Each wing is supported by a network of fine, black veins that radiate outwards from a central spine, giving them a fragile yet intricate appearance.

⋆༺𓆩☣𓆪༻⋆

Personality:

Reclusive | Intelligent | Witty | Sly | Aggressive | Logical | Calculating | Protective | Patient | Loyal | Vengeful | Resourceful | Independent | Mysterious | Disciplined | Efficient | Honest | Tenacious | Strategic | Honorable | Leader | Hot-tempered | Sarcastic | Sadistic | Dry Humor | Realistic | Icy | Rich Aunt Vibes | Badass | Tactical | War-Machine

Draíochtach embodies a captivating blend of traits that define her as a legendary and enigmatic dragoness. Preferring solitude, she retreats to the deepest recesses of her domain. Her intelligence is unparalleled, allowing her to analyze complex situations with ease and devise meticulous plans that outwit even the most cunning adversaries. Coupled with a razor-sharp wit and a penchant for dry, sarcastic humor, Draíochtach often uses her wit to subtly undermine opponents and maintain an air of superiority.

Aggressive and fiercely protective, Draíochtach's loyalty to her territory and allies is unwavering. She displays a ferocity that borders on ruthlessness when defending what she holds dear, making her a formidable opponent to cross. Her vengeful streak ensures that those who dare challenge her authority face swift and severe consequences. Despite her icy exterior and sadistic tendencies towards enemies, Draíochtach adheres to a strict code of honor, respecting strength and integrity in her dealings.

Independent and mysterious, Draíochtach commands respect as a natural leader among others. Her disciplined approach and tenacious pursuit of her goals make her a tactical genius on the battlefield, where she strategizes with precision and foresight. Known for her resourcefulness and pragmatic realism, she adapts swiftly to changing circumstances, ensuring she always holds the upper hand. Draíochtach's demeanor exudes an aura of regal elegance and authority, akin to a matriarch with refined tastes and commanding presence.

Her reputation is well-deserved, with Draíochtach presenting herself as straightforward and uncomplicated. What you see is what you get.

⋆༺𓆩☣𓆪༻⋆

Rider:

Amarantha Leclair

⋆༺𓆩☣𓆪༻⋆

Abilities:

Toxic Aura

Draíochtach can emit a poisonous aura that affects nearby creatures, weakening them over time. This aura extends in a radius around the creature, creating a hazardous zone where the poison lingers. Overexposure to the toxic aura may lead to progressive debilitation, sapping the strength and vitality of affected beings. The potency of the aura can be controlled by the dragoness.

Venomous Touch:

The ability to poison anything Draíochtach touches (or bites). The venomous touch can be applied through any physical contact. Whether it's a gentle caress or a forceful strike, the poison is transferred upon contact. The potency of the venom can be adjusted, allowing Draíochtach to control the severity of the poisoning based on the situation or target.

Paralysis Venom:

A venom that induces temporary paralysis in the victim. Draíochtach's venom targets the nervous system, causing a rapid onset of paralysis in those affected. The duration of paralysis can vary, providing flexibility in dealing with different adversaries. This ability is particularly effective for subduing prey or incapacitating threats without causing permanent harm.

Corrosive Properties:

Some venom or poison can have corrosive effects, damaging tissues or causing necrosis at the site of contact. Draíochtach's venom not only introduces toxins but also initiates a destructive process upon contact. The affected area may experience tissue degradation, and in severe cases, necrosis.

Toxic Spines:

Draíochtach has retractable spines along her back that she can launch at enemies. These spines are coated in venom, causing debilitating effects upon impact.

⋆༺𓆩☣𓆪༻⋆

Strengths:

+ Intelligent

+ Adaptable

+ Size and Strength

+ Memory Recall

+ Humidity/Wet Weather

Weaknesses:

- Temperamental

- Stubbornness

- Heavyweight = Lack of Agility and Speed

- Slow Healing

- Extreme Hot or Cold Weather

⋆༺𓆩☣𓆪༻⋆

Crush:

None

Mate:

None

Kin:

Affiliations:

Other:

Edited at July 15, 2024 08:49 PM by The Bewitched
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 14, 2024 10:32 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:

Araluen
A-ra-LOU-en
"Water lillies; place of the water lillies"

73 years

Female

Role:

Outpost

Class:

Venom

Rider:

Open

Appearance:

Dark green scales, like the interior of an ancient forest where the trees stretch so high with densely laden branches that the sunlight never touches the lower levels and so casting a constant shadow that envelopes the foliage below so that they look nearly black, is this young creature's primary coloration.

From the point of her head to the tip of her tail run two stripes of gold, a duller shade as if a sliver of the normal richness had been drained from it, run on either side of her spine, just on the outside of her spines. It begins at the top of her head, almost where her eyes are placed, and branch into two veins of color, following the curve of her form, space between green and gold narrowing until the last two feet of her tail is consumed by the brighter, yet duller, color.

The coloration present on the undersides of her wings are significantly lighter than the dark green of her primary color, a midtone of a pea-like shade that gradually lightens until it is an isabelline color at the last foot or so of her wingspan. If one looks closely when the membrane is displayed in the sunlight, small flecks of the same gold that the stripes are, are scattered on the expanse of her wings.

This creature stands at a height of 11 feet at the shoulder with a serpentine neck that places her at 15 feet in total, she is definitely one of the shorter dragons. She measures 22 feet in total length, and when both wings are spread to their fullest extent, they measure a good 34 feet in length. The dragoness's build is a slighter one than what might be seen on other such creatures, being created primarily for speed and stealth and agility rather than strength, though a lean strength is corded beneath her sleek scales, lending the panther-like impression of a sleek power to her.

Inside her mouth rest two fangs that are primarily used for injecting venom into opponent or prey, they are longer than what would allow her to properly close her mouth, and so they fold backwards so that they lie flat on the roof of her mouth then their use isn't needed at the moment. The rest of her teeth are sharp and normally sized.

Something that is to be noticed is that this female has a decent amont of spikes and horns upon her, breaking the silhouette into a flurry of spines. Upon her head sprout two primary horns, both decently smooth with specialized grooves seemingly carved into the material, with countless smaller but no less sharp spikes erupting between them, crowning her head and even some of her jaw in a layer of horns and spikes that are glossy black in coloration. Two rows of sharp spines of medium-length run from her neck, momentarily pausing at the junction where the neck meets the shoulder and across the shoulders themselves, before resuming on either side of her spine, growing narrower and shorter in length until the last two feet of her tail, in which nothing is present.

When you get to the ending two feet of her tail, you will likely notice that the texture and flexibility of that space differ from the rest of her; the scales fit differently if given a closer look and seem to be made to slide back and forth rather than remain static, they hold a rather smoother quality not unlike glass, and this ending of the tail does not show any flexibility like the rest of her and instead remaining as rigid as the spikes that decorate her form. And for a reason. Those smooth scales can slide back on will, like the components of a machine and seem to stack on top of each other in order to reveal a long spike that composes those two feet of her tail, a shining opaque white that ends in a needle-sharp point; it can be used as an alterative weapon or displayed when she feels as if an element of intimidation is necessary to ward an opponent away.

Personality:

Lacks Self-Confidence | Shy | Rather Skittish/Easily Startled| Cautious | Elusive | Loner | Very Quiet | Socially Awkward |Tries to avoid Confrontation | Bit of a Doormat | Trying to get better | Can be Indecisive [Has Trouble When Presented With Choices] | Observant | Intelligent | Loyal | Hidden Steel [Will Stand Up For Herself if Pushed to Limit] | Can Be Intimidating | Mature | Good Listener | Thoughtful | Realist | Resilient | Logical |

Abilities:

-Poison/Venom Resistance-

-She boasts a higher immunity to poisons and venoms than most others, though she is only able to tolerate a higher amount and can still be affected by particularly potent poisons or if the toxins happen to be in a large quanitity. Symptoms can vary depending on the poison or venom, but it is highly unlikely that she can be killed by being poisoned, she can be weakened by powerful toxins and if given them in larger amounts, but not killed.

-Venomous Injection-

-Works like Cytotoxic venom: causes severe pain, swelling at point of bite, necrosis in severe cases, in which she administers multiple doses within the frame of several days or if she happens to unload all of her venom in one strike. This venom is typically incapable of acting fatally, it's primary functions are to disorient attacks and warn potiental opponents with a lower dosage and to weaken particularly strong prey. While the effects of the venom can differ from individual to individual, as everyone will likely process it differently than the last, her bites typically cause an intense burning pain and painful swelling within the area of the bite.

-She can control the potency of the venom and the amount of the toxin that she administers to targets, so that she does not accidentally overload a victim with venom that is too strong or to prevent her from accidentally overloading and subsequently overdosing by administering all her venom into one attack. This means she can "dry bite" as a general attack when she feels there is not enough threat to justify using her venom, or as a warning.

-While it is her preferred method to administer venom via biting her targer, the two primary horns atop her head are capable of administering that same venom in certain circumstances. If she tilts her head back and allows the venom to flow between those special grooves within the horns, the venom remaining rather viscous in order to allow it to remain in those grooves, and if in aerial combat or if her opponent happens to be taller and in a good position to, she can throw her head back into their body, typically aiming for a weaker point in the process, to give a dose of venom if the horns penetrate scale or flesh. The ending of her tail is also able to administer her venom by injecting the point of the spike into her target, though a slashing strike will do the trick equally as well.

-Venom Absorption-

-By biting another who is poisoned, she can draw the toxin from their bloodstream and into herself, as she can handle poisons/venoms better than those without the resistance. She can do this with her own venom too, it's how she can help those she has administered venom. Although toxins that are similiar enough to the venom she produces can help to replenish her venom faster, most of the poisons she may draw out are those that do not affect her at all, unless taken in large quantity.

-She can and will become nauseous if she has to draw a particularly potent poison out or if she has had to absorb poison from multiple others in a short span of time, taking a foreign substance into her body doesn't always agree with her, especially if the toxin is not the type that she naturally produces. In severe cases, she will become sick for a relatively short period of time.

-Venomous Outpouring-

-This is her form of a 'breath weapon' and it is split into two similiar defenses, the common ground between them being that it is a more acitic version of her venom being ultilized.

-Corrosive Venom-

-The more 'typical' version of her breath weapon, she can expel her venom from her mouth as either an offensive attack or a defensive one. It comes out as a mostly uncontrolled spray in a wide arc when used, the only thing she can control about the range is the direction it is ejected in. While this venom typically holds strong corrosive properties and will slowly eat through most natural matierals it comes in contact with unless neutralized or washed off from what it is in contact with, she can control the potency of this venom to an extent and can reduce the strength until it is a mere irritation to the skin and in that state the corrosive properties only start to make a major effect on the target if it is left in contact with the skin for a extended amount of time.

-The usage of this breath weapon diminishes her venom stores immensely at a surprisingly rapid rate, there are about three good sprays when she is completely supplied with venom and less than that if she has used her venom in other ways prior to using this breath weapon. She may also gain minor throat and mouth irritation if she uses several normal strength sprays of venom in a row, while not enough to truly damage her, it is enough of a pain to further deter her from choosing to use this breath weapon in a reckless manner.

-Acidic Fire-

-The alternative version of her typical breath weapon, she can produce a spark to ignite the venom as it is leaving her throat and mouth, thus resulting in a rather startling explosion of fire as the venom combusts while in motion. It initially comes out in the typical spray of venom, then it ignites in a large burst that flares outwards and showers smaller droplets of combusting venom around the main body. While after the initial combustion, this fire seems to behave as a normal flame would, it still has properties from the venom such as still holding caustic properties that can cause a more intense burning pain and noxious fumes.

-The application of this breath weapon is strictly for close-ranged sitations, the ignition of the venom prevents it from flying quite as far as it normally would and the intensity of the fire is most effective when the target is within a few paces of her. The useage of this breath weapon is incredibly draining to her venom supply, while able to produce smaller flames when not topped up on venom, she can produce the most effective bursts when she expells all or nearly all of her venom to produce a larger and fiercer flame, therefore she can typically generate one burst and then she's done.

-There is a particular danger to using this version of the breath weapon, because the mechanism that produces the spark necessary is placed near the end of her throat, it is possible for her to mistime the ignition of the venom. If timed wrong, the venom could ignite while still inside of her, inflicting grievous wounds in her mouth and throat and throat. She could theoretically even accidentally kill herself if there is enough venom still in her body if a misjudgement of timing were to happen.

Strengths & Weaknesses:

+Speed & Agility
+Caution
+Stealth
+Resilient (mentally)
+Flight

-Running out of Venom-

Considering the fact that it takes her four days to fully replenish her venom when she's completely used it all up, and that is when she is well-rested and having a healthy intake of nutrition, and the process can take a bit longer than a week if she is in poorer health than normal, she is very careful about not using all of her venom unless absolutely necessary.

-Shedding Fangs-

Like snakes, every now and then, she will shed her fangs which typically begin to grow blunter and less sturdy over a period of time and use. So naturally, she sheds these less-useful fangs and new, sharp ones grow in their place. However for the three days it takes for the new fangs to reach their full stability and structure, she is more vulnerable because the re-growing of fangs means that she cannot bite, not unless she wants to damage the new teeth or knock them out entirely.

-Self-Confidence-

Perhaps one of the larger issues that other more negative personality traits stem from, she has little confidence in herself and her abilities. She doesn't trust herself, in a way. Too used to staying in the background and letting others step on her, it is plain that her self-confidence is quite lacking.

-Social Interactions-

To say that she does not do well with interacting with others is an understatement. It is the quietness that typically will turn others off, and if she does respond, it is not uncommon for her to have to repeat herself several times to make herself be heard. Along with the loner tendencies that she naturally has, and the general awkwardness when navigating interactions, it does not typically end well for her.

Crush:

Open

Mate:

Open

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Open

Open:

The Age of Fire series is...well, fire.

Edited at July 16, 2024 06:29 AM by the Wayne pack
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 15, 2024 08:11 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nevermind ^^

Edited at July 15, 2024 08:15 AM by Matunda
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 15, 2024 08:23 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Mort'luath, a combination of root words and Irish to make out the sentence "death soon."
Class: Storm
Role: Outpost Dragon
Rider: Ciliren Rosaniya Valroris
Appearance:
Mort'luath is an abomination of a dragon. He's absolutely hideous and disgusting, in a horrifying way. His appearance often causes others to run before they get to know him. His size makes it even worse. He is about 26 feet tall, with a wingspan of 78 feet long. He's expected to grow two times as big are he already is in the next hundred or two hundred years. He also is about 78 feet long from his nose to the tip of his tail, just as long as his wings, adding to how huge he is. He weighs about fifty tons currently, which is about the weight of a huge giganotosaurus. In fact, he was about as big as a fully grown giganotosaurus would probably be when he was 100 years old, meaning he doubled in size over the last 218 years. An extra detail, when his wings flap, it sounds like thunder, which is great for stealth in storms. Just for extra information, he has a lot of tears and holes in his wing patagiums.
Mort'luath face is the most horrifying part about him. He has no lips to cover the teeth inside his mouth, so he's permanently snarling at all times. When he smiles, it looks more like an evil grin then anything. Adding onto the horrifying look, his teeth are stained yellow and red, proving that he's a carnivorous dragon if you couldn't tell by just looking at him. His eyes are quite big. They appear like black, tar-like pools of void, completely emotionless, with his pupils a pearly white, appearing like stars. His eyes have partial blindness in both of them. This blindness doesn't affect him much, considering he was born with it like that, and is totally used to it. His eyes are constantly leaking tears for some reason. He isn't crying, his eyes just get dry really fast, so they water more often. Even more tears come out of his eyes when he's flying due to him lacking a seal that goes over them to prevent them from getting dry because of the wind. Don't think that means his eyes are unhealthy, because they aren't. They are very healthy, just strange.
Mort'luath body also possesses some horrifying features. One of them being how incredibly skinny he is. His ribcage is showing through his skin, (yes, skin. He has no scales) despite how much he eats. He may have just eaten a feast minutes ago, but his stomach still pains with hunger. Perhaps he just has incredibly high metabolism? It's a mystery. He has a tiny strip of his left side completely torn off, almost deep enough to the point where bones are showing. He has many scars all over his body, especially on his maw, which is basically torn apart by claw marks. Lots of spears from years ago manage to cling on him from some evil humans that decided to attack him. No matter how hard he tried to get the spears out, they never came out. His gray skin looks as if it's barely clinging to his body at all times, like some kind of cryptid creature from a horror film. His ram-like horns are a dark gray color, and his hole-filled, torn wing patagiums are a light gray color.
Mort'luath's voice sounds like thunder, with his d's and b's and th's booming like thunder. His voice is deep and menacing, like a villian you'd often see in a movie. He isn't a villian in any way possible though.
Personality:
An aura of wonder and mystery linger around this dragon, like a cloud of fog in a forest. The wonder what might be in there, but the fear as well. Mort'luath isn't a dragon to be toyed with in any way, but is definitely a dragon you want on your side.
Mort'luath may be quiet and reserved, but he's strong, a ferocious when put to the test. His abomination of an appearance basically screams his main personality, which gives you quite a surprise when he shows you his second one. He is ferocious, unable to be broken to a tame dragon, and in a way, cruel. His hatred for humans practically carves his entire personality, and his desire for their extinction guiding his path. He shows no mercy towards any (well maybe some he does..) of those creatures he sees. He would gladly destroy the whole world just for them to vanish forever, and would also be the one to repair it when the war ends. Everything he's ever dreamed about was their end, but he's got a long way to go before his dreams ever becomes reality.
Mort'luath is almost always the understanding and accepting dragon. He can take big information bombs very easily nowadays, since he's had many of them told to him in the past. In certain situations, he can be very understanding, but in other situations, his social anxiety can cause him to basically enter into paralysis. Though he may be understanding, ML is a very territorial dragon. Despite how understanding he can be, he doesn't tolerate disrespect to his borders. He will act very violently to strangers who invade his personal space, or put one claw over his territory. This makes him considered unnecessarily dominant around others and a bit possessive of his territory and everything inside it. And he is very dominant, and he is very possessive, but he only is to ensure that no one starts disregarding the borders of his land. He wants to make sure everyone understands that he won't tolerate disrespect to his authority. He's never really willing to share.
Mort'luath he's very hard to please when it comes to interaction. He likes social interaction, yes, but only to a certain extent. He enjoys hanging out with his friends and having a good time, as long as no one starts highlighting him. He absolutely despises any kind of attention from a group of four or more dragons. The only attention he deems acceptable from a large group is when they're praising him for something he did. He despises every other kind of attention. . is perfectly fine with attention from one or two dragons. In fact, that's the company he prefers to have. He is a kind of dragon that prefers to have one or two close friends, but remain a stranger to everyone else. He'd be content with everyone knowing him as the antisocial dragon, with only his few best friends knowing his true colors.
Abilities:
Storm Breath: ML has two different breath abilities. A storm breath and a fog breath. His storm breath sounds like lightning and is a bolt of lightning. The longer he charges this breath, the more powerful it is. He can fire this into his fog or mist breath to create a mini storm cloud if he wishes. This does use quite a decent amount of his energy though, so he only uses it when the situation is dire.
Fog/Mist Breath: Basically just a breath of fog or mist. Can make those inside a cloud of it get disoriented if it's a really big one. The size of it depends on how long . charges it. He has a "switch" in his mind to swap between his fog breath and his mist breath. His fog breath is denser and doesn't hang in the air, while his mist breath looks like evaporating water. This doesn't use as much of his charge, but it can become draining to make big clouds with it.
Storm Manipulation: While ML cannot generate a storm out of thin air, he can manipulate the electricity inside of storms, naturally made or not. He could probably make a great duo with another dragon who does have actual weather manipulation abilities. A bonus is that he can use the electricity inside storms to charge himself back up!
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Brute Strength: ML can really handle a lot. His big and muscular frame helps him battle other dragons of his size easier. This strength is both physical, and mental. His heart is strong, despite his capability of getting emotional. He can handle lots of pain, and never give up.
Stealth: ML is huge, but he's very stealthy. When up in the sky, his wingbeats are loud, but they can be mistaken as thunder. His stealth capabilites are even better when there's a storm going on nearby. He has a harder time hiding in dark areas due to his bioluminescent scales, but in forests, he's great at hiding.
Mimicry: ML can mimic sounds of other creatures really well for a dragon. He could probably figure out how to make regular animal sounds. He can even say a couple words in human language properly, and he can comprehend human language very well for a dragon. He's been around them a lot, and he managed to learn their language just by listening to them speak.
Darkness: While ML is fine under the shade of storm clouds or trees, it's the night that is concerning. This is because ML needs sunlight to be in his best mood. Without sunlight for a long while, he can begin to feel drained and tired after a while of being out of the sun. This is because of another one of his weaknesses.
Solar Charging: Continuing, ML has to be charging under the sun for long enough to feel active. He has to sun himself for hours some days to keep running, and if he misses an hour of sun time, he's not gonna be having a good day. If he runs out of solar charge, he'll feel tired and exhausted. This is because he needs to absorb the energy in the sunlight, not the sunlight in general.
Partial Blindness: ML can have quite a difficult time seeing things due to partial blindness, and the tears constantly leaking from his eyes that cloud up his vision.
Temper Issues: Let's just say, . has some terrible temper issues. He gets incredibly grumpy and angry when one little thing doesn't go correct. He can also get sad or frustrated easy too. Part it really isn't his fault though.. his parents gave him a hard time throughout his entire childhood. ML tries to stop himself, but he can't really help it. He hides sadness very well, and rarely cries, but he can't hide anger. He's still a nice guy, just a bit unstable.
Affilations:
Open- PM me!
Kin: Open for a sibling!
Crush: Open
Mate:
ML used to have one, but she's gone now.
Perhaps he may be open to try a relationship again... someday.
Offspring:
ML had offspring in the past. We don't talk about that though.
Other:
Finished!
I might write him a backstory eventually.

Hmm.. I really loved Viserion. It's a shame he had to die. I might make a character inspired off him sometime in the future.

Edited at July 29, 2024 07:09 AM by Matunda
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 15, 2024 01:56 PM

Cortex

Neutral

Give Award
Can I be in the crystal class?
Scorched Embers | Dragon & Rider Rp | Open!July 15, 2024 02:46 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm gonna go ahead and do this to myself. Venom class new dragon?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us