pawsed :3
 distant-screams
03:15:04 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Narran Park
03:13:43 Sting
Ught that -1!

But i actually really dislike the Green eyes on males..
-WP Click-
 Salem
03:12:11 Rumi
Raven
eugh >.> Hate when that happens
 Icywolve pack
03:11:26 Elektra/Raven
Trying to BE train only for it to goof up and now I have to wait 20 minutes before I can go again
 Narran Park
03:10:38 Sting
What it Doo, chat?
 Forest Shadows
03:07:45 
Oh :( I forgot about mine
 Salem
03:07:16 Rumi
Reminder to not let your garden die </3
I forgot about mine
 ZEFHYR
02:57:19 
@starmutt thats great! :)
 Salem
02:54:53 Rumi
Forest
Increases the chance of getting a play point when you have a berry tart I'm pretty sure
 Forest Shadows
02:53:42 
'They have earned a play point!
Berry Tart was applied!'

What does this mean
 distant-screams
02:45:45 katy | beetle
ehehe i appreciate it <3 i'm working on making a customizable base with a ton of accessories / options right now
 starmutt
02:45:25 marsh | they/it
i listed all the decor on dog jesus because i thought it was funny that the glow was created solely through solar eclipses lol

-WP Click-
 starmutt
02:44:52 marsh | they/it
they are!! the line edits on your own bases go crazy
 distant-screams
02:44:22 katy | beetle
marsh,
thank you :'D i think my designs are getting a little better too
 starmutt
02:43:57 marsh | they/it
katy you've been popping off so hard with the adopts lately ong
 distant-screams
02:43:50 katy | beetle
Salem,
thanks :D two more to go and i'll have more premades for my shop (if i manage to part with them..)
 ZEFHYR
02:43:49 
@distant, you are so cool :)
 Salem
02:43:18 Rumi
Katy
They're adorable :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +2
Spotted Hyena : -2
Komodo Dragon : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Asteroids OCs || Be nice to my babies -_-October 21, 2020 03:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Just a place for me to keep my OC's.
Feel free to comment on them as much or as little as you'd like, just don't hate on my babies, please.

Edited at October 23, 2020 07:29 PM by a s t e r o i d
Asteroids OCs || Be nice to my babies -_-October 21, 2020 03:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Talia (Tuh-Leah)

Physical Appearance: Standing at only about 4.0 feet tall and weighing only 45 pounds, Talia is quite small compared to most other wolves. Her paws are a bit too big for her, much like a pup, however, she is actually very nimble on her feet. Muscle wise, Talia has a very much average build. She tends to be a better sleuth than a hunter, despite her very vibrant colors, which is an almost translucent/holographic white with lavender eyes, one which is blind. Her coloration, along with her strange build, does, in fact, make her stick out like a sore thumb, though she’s used to it at this point.

Personality: Talia is very modest, and often times tends to be a loner, despite her status as a pack wolf. She’s a very logical thinker, and is very kind, though not outspoken. Talia also has a very keen sense of who to trust and who not to trust. It can be hard to earn her trust at times, other times not so much. Despite her rather reserved nature, she does in fact love and care for all members of the pack and has a close relationship with most. She can be very persuasive, which she uses to negotiate with other packs. She tends to be the kind of person that breaks up fights rather than start them.

Art of Talia: None

Additional info.: Sidenote, Talia is actually the first OC I ever came up with. I had a very vivid picture of her painted in my head,and after some brainstorming, this is what I came up with. I personally love her, I've even got a version of her in which her appearance is more realistic in case that ever poses as a problem one of these days.

Edited at October 23, 2020 07:35 PM by a s t e r o i d
Asteroids OCs || Be nice to my babies -_-October 23, 2020 07:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Samson

Physical appearance: Samson has a very healthy and strong build, his muscles very much visible beneath his glossy coat of grey-blue fur. He stands at about 30 inches in height and weighs about 80 pounds. His silver eyes are very bright and shine quite clearly in the dark which can pose a problem for him from time to time. Samson also has very broad shoulders, and because he has such a bulky build, endurance is oftentimes a struggle for him. However, his dark coat of fur makes it easy for him to blend in and sneak up on prey or other predators.

Personality: While Samson may seem intimidating, he is very much the opposite. His demeanor is very meek, as he is a bit shy. Samson is often called a softie, as he is very compassionate and tends to try and see the good in everyone, though sometimes he’s a bit too trusting. He is very easy to persuade and often takes things too literally. Once you earn his trust, (which once again isn’t very hard to do) Samson is very loyal and tends to open up. He’s very friendly, despite his shyness, and is overall just a big old teddy bear

Art of Samson: Thanks so much Crow Feather!

Additional Info.: Nothing too special about this boy, I just love him so much. He's such an innocent bean. A lot of the time I see him as a dad character.

Also, I didn't mention this before but obviously, personalities and stuff will vary depending on the plot of the RP I use the OC in.

Edited at October 28, 2020 06:51 PM by a s t e r o i d
Asteroids OCs || Be nice to my babies -_-October 23, 2020 07:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Riptide

Appearance: Riptide is average all around, excluding his height. He is quite tall, standing at about 40 inches (Average is 26-32). He is very lean, though not at all scrawny or small, and he definitely knows how to take a hit. His coat of fur is very shaggy and full, its coloration being a rusty, brownish-red. His eyes are a very dark grey, so dark that they are often mistaken for black. Riptide also has very large paws and a long, daunting scar that runs through his forehead and down to the tip of his muzzle.

Personality: Riptide can only be described as one thing; Bloodthirsty. His hunger for blood and vengeance has been evident since birth, as he was always very aggressive with others. Riptide very much enjoys watching other people suffer and has no problem with violence, as long as he’s contributing to it. He’s also very snarky and loves being the center of attention. A lot of times he is very careless with his actions, and at times is considered very stubborn.

Art of Riptide: None

Additional Info.: As of posting this, Riptide is my most recent OC. I made him for one RP in particular because it was more geared toward mean wolves I guess? Anyway, my point is I don't generally use 'mean Ocs' that often, most of my Ocs are pretty chill, which makes it all the more fun to RP with this guy :)

Asteroids OCs || Be nice to my babies -_-October 23, 2020 07:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved
Asteroids OCs || Be nice to my babies -_-October 23, 2020 07:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Reserved

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh