pawsed :3
 distant-screams
03:15:04 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Narran Park
03:13:43 Sting
Ught that -1!

But i actually really dislike the Green eyes on males..
-WP Click-
 Salem
03:12:11 Rumi
Raven
eugh >.> Hate when that happens
 Icywolve pack
03:11:26 Elektra/Raven
Trying to BE train only for it to goof up and now I have to wait 20 minutes before I can go again
 Narran Park
03:10:38 Sting
What it Doo, chat?
 Forest Shadows
03:07:45 
Oh :( I forgot about mine
 Salem
03:07:16 Rumi
Reminder to not let your garden die </3
I forgot about mine
 ZEFHYR
02:57:19 
@starmutt thats great! :)
 Salem
02:54:53 Rumi
Forest
Increases the chance of getting a play point when you have a berry tart I'm pretty sure
 Forest Shadows
02:53:42 
'They have earned a play point!
Berry Tart was applied!'

What does this mean
 distant-screams
02:45:45 katy | beetle
ehehe i appreciate it <3 i'm working on making a customizable base with a ton of accessories / options right now
 starmutt
02:45:25 marsh | they/it
i listed all the decor on dog jesus because i thought it was funny that the glow was created solely through solar eclipses lol

-WP Click-
 starmutt
02:44:52 marsh | they/it
they are!! the line edits on your own bases go crazy
 distant-screams
02:44:22 katy | beetle
marsh,
thank you :'D i think my designs are getting a little better too
 starmutt
02:43:57 marsh | they/it
katy you've been popping off so hard with the adopts lately ong
 distant-screams
02:43:50 katy | beetle
Salem,
thanks :D two more to go and i'll have more premades for my shop (if i manage to part with them..)
 ZEFHYR
02:43:49 
@distant, you are so cool :)
 Salem
02:43:18 Rumi
Katy
They're adorable :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +2
Spotted Hyena : -2
Komodo Dragon : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Monsters OcsSeptember 30, 2020 11:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Leonard Floyd

Quote:
I know 2am
I know it backwards, inside out.
I know the tread of tired tip-toes
That against the silence shouts.
It's when the night time has it's guard down
About to swap watch with the day,
And it will talk to you of truth
If you coax it the right way.

I know 2am
The way it weaves throughout the city,
To settle softly on the things
That in the daylight aren't so pretty.
I know those safe beneath sheets
Will never see the dark so deep,
And there's a reason that the dreamers
Aren't the ones who are asleep.
-e.h
(This is not my quote and I don't take credit for it. I just happen to stumble upon it and I really liked it.)

Species: Human

Nickname(s): Everyone knows him by the name Rex except for his family and higher ups in the mafia.

Sexuality: It is had to be described he would be pan (doesn't care about gender), but he has never really put much though into romantic relationships.

Appearance: Leo is a pale little fuck, one might even go as far to say he looks like a vampire. The only color he has on his skin is the dark circles under his eyes and the few light tan colored birth marks. Three to be exact. The first one is on his forearm and about the size of a quarter. The second is a small little patch on the side of his ear. The last one is the largest and goes from the left side of his jaw down his neck ending a little above his collarbone. Leo stands at 5'11" but likes to say he is 6'0. His body is definetly well muscled but it's not over the top. He doesn't have abs or a flat chest but he isn't overweight, he's a healthy normal.

Leo's face would be defined as triangualar with a sharp jawline. He doesnt grow much facial hair and often got called 'babyface' when he first joined. His nose is straight on the top and slightly curves up at the bottom but it wouldn't be considered a button nose. He has light pink full lips that seem to fit his face perfectly, not too small but certainly not to big. His eyes are upturned and colored a shade of hazel where the green and the brown dont fully mix so its more green at the center and brown along the edges. His eyelashes are long and you can easily tell this if you pay attention or are looking for it.

His hair was originally black but he dyed a deep blue color. The sides and the back of his head are shaved leaving those areas black. His hair is a mess, it's not quite curly but it's not straight either. This means he doesn't have to brush or style it. The only time he does style it is when he's attending something important in which case he will slick it back, and every once in a while he will throw it back into a tiny ponytail. His hair reaches 1/4 of the way down his ears and to the top of his eyelashes allowing him to do so.

Leo has a large amount of piercings including a nose piercing on his left side, both of his lobes, a double helix on the right, conch on the left, and a tounge. Most of them he got simply cause he thought they looked cool but the tounge he got so he had something to fiddle with. The tounge is eaily his favorite piercing and he just keeps a simple silver bar in it. For his nose pircing he has a small dimond, and the helix's have silver rings. His lobes normally have nothing in them but when they do its either something funny or simple and his conch has a little silver ghost stud. He doesn't have any large or professionally done tattoos. What he does have is a few poorly done stick in pokes that he gave himself a while back. One of which being a ghost on his ankle, his favorite. His second is the four card suits which are located on his hip, all of which are just a black outline of the shapes. Third is a cute small skull tattoo on his left wrist. Fourth and last is a frowny face on the side of his middle finger on his left hand. he knows the tattoos are badly done and look like shit but he doesn't regret them. Leo's initiation mark into the Sound of Silence or SOS was a brand on his shoulder that reads SOS. This left a pink scar that is slightly raised. His hands are the only other thing on him that are majorly scarred. All of his knuckles on both hands are heavily scarred from him trained to hard and busting them open repetitively.

Leo tends to stick to a cool color theme consisting of black, grey, white, blues, purples, and the occasional red or green. Since he isn't a fan of tight pants unless its a suit Leo tends to wear loose clothes. His most common outfit consisting of a black joggers and a grey tank top that just barely hugs his chest. When he's not wearing this he is wearing basketball shorts with some form of tank top. Though these outfits are strictly reserved for hanging around the house or going to the store. When he is doing mafia related things he dresses up in more fancy clothing. These outfits normally include ripped jeans, simple tee-shirts, and a leather jacket. When it's something really important though Leo will put on his custom made black suit. Leo doesn't wear much jewlery besides his piercings, he's always been too scared they would get caught on something and slow him down or leave behind evidence.

Personality: Leo is a tough character to figure out. One day he can wake up happier than puppy and the next he will be in bed for weeks barely eating or moving. In the time between joining the mafia and getting out of his old situation he was diagnosed with Depression. When the symptoms first started showing you could tell the case wasn't mild. He would stay in bed for weeks have no motivation whatsoever and even though he was locked away in his room most times he couldn't fall asleep and if he did manage too, then he could be out for a whole day.

With this depression came a shit ton of anger. No one was actually sure if the anger caused the depression or the other was around. When Leo gets angry it isn't very pretty. Since is anger is mostly triggered as a fight or flight response he tends to lose all sense of what's right or wrong. He absolutely hates this side of himself. He is scared he's going to lose control and hurt someone. He has in the past and regrets it even to this day.

While Leo can be all these different things when he is happy he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He will happily lend you and ear or try cheer you up. He doesn't like seeing anyone feeling down because it reminds him of himself. This being said since he has been through a lot and knows a lot he's very good at comforting people even if he doesn't know them. He is a huge softy and will do anything for you if you prove yourself to him. He is also the protective older brother type even if he doesn't show it.

Leo while being kind and happy also knows his place and how he must act in the mafia. So when he's not home or with someone he trusts he puts on a tough guy act. His face is usually kept neutral and he speaks in a monotone voice. On top of that he keeps a sturdy stance and his arms crossed or in his pockets. Leo actually likes the mafia and once his uncle finishes the process of stepping down he will be the new consigliere, though he already plays the part now. The mafia is a happy place for Leo because it's like an outlet. Not only does it help with his need for adrenaline but it also gives him a place to let of steam.

Fears: He has a few fears but his big one is not being strong enough to save someone or help them.

Triggers: People yelling at him and getting too close, being stuck in small places, drunk people. He has a few more smaller ones but they tend not to cause as severe reactions. A thing to note about his triggers are they don't trigger him 100% of the time. Sometimes the smaller triggers will hit harder than a larger ones.

Allergies:
Pollen- In severe cases his nose gets super puffy and his eye's swell. Normally though, he just feels sort of itchy and stuffed up. Mild
strawberries- His allergy to strawberries is very mild all that happened is he grows red in the cheeks/ears and sometimes he gets a tad bit itchy.

Likes: Being outside, High places, music, waking up early, coffee with way to much creamer, night time, adrenaline, card games, and cooking.

Dislikes: Not being able to control his emotions, spring(cause the pollen), feeling weak, when people pity him or look down on him, malls/shopping, small spaces, the color orange, holidays, and liers.

Kin:
-Uncle (Steven Marco) Alive
-Cousin (Rachelle Marco) Alive
-Cousin ( Leah Marco) Alive
(These are the people that will be referred to as his family throughout the rp. Both of his parents are both deceased.)

Other:

Edited at September 30, 2020 06:02 PM by Monster_Energy

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us