pawsed :3
 distant-screams
03:15:04 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Narran Park
03:13:43 Sting
Ught that -1!

But i actually really dislike the Green eyes on males..
-WP Click-
 Salem
03:12:11 Rumi
Raven
eugh >.> Hate when that happens
 Icywolve pack
03:11:26 Elektra/Raven
Trying to BE train only for it to goof up and now I have to wait 20 minutes before I can go again
 Narran Park
03:10:38 Sting
What it Doo, chat?
 Forest Shadows
03:07:45 
Oh :( I forgot about mine
 Salem
03:07:16 Rumi
Reminder to not let your garden die </3
I forgot about mine
 ZEFHYR
02:57:19 
@starmutt thats great! :)
 Salem
02:54:53 Rumi
Forest
Increases the chance of getting a play point when you have a berry tart I'm pretty sure
 Forest Shadows
02:53:42 
'They have earned a play point!
Berry Tart was applied!'

What does this mean
 distant-screams
02:45:45 katy | beetle
ehehe i appreciate it <3 i'm working on making a customizable base with a ton of accessories / options right now
 starmutt
02:45:25 marsh | they/it
i listed all the decor on dog jesus because i thought it was funny that the glow was created solely through solar eclipses lol

-WP Click-
 starmutt
02:44:52 marsh | they/it
they are!! the line edits on your own bases go crazy
 distant-screams
02:44:22 katy | beetle
marsh,
thank you :'D i think my designs are getting a little better too
 starmutt
02:43:57 marsh | they/it
katy you've been popping off so hard with the adopts lately ong
 distant-screams
02:43:50 katy | beetle
Salem,
thanks :D two more to go and i'll have more premades for my shop (if i manage to part with them..)
 ZEFHYR
02:43:49 
@distant, you are so cool :)
 Salem
02:43:18 Rumi
Katy
They're adorable :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +2
Spotted Hyena : -2
Komodo Dragon : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Losts Oc holeAugust 12, 2020 01:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
wow how did i not know about this?? this is amazing, i've been doing this on a doc for years!
These are my babies, no steal my babies >:(
Each oc will have their own post, if they have art of course, and a lil about them
I had fun making this ^^

Edited at August 12, 2020 02:13 AM by Sleep Walkers
Losts Oc holeAugust 12, 2020 01:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
First, we have Dalmor
I have so much art for him
Dalmor.png
(credits on image)
Dalmor-261673.png
(c) Coloring by pack #261673
Dalmor.png
(c) Lineart from Shinzessu on DA, coloring on image
Dalmor.png
(c) Line art from Shinzessu on DA, coloring by me
Dalmor-Diving.png
(c) on image
So basically he's a black wolf with red points; underside, mane, backs of legs, underside of tail, insides of ears. He has amber eyes with flecks of gold and brown, but you can't see it very well. None of these show it but one of his ears is severely mangled, and all but one show the scars on his muzzle. He's a Mackenzie Valley wolf, 36 inches at the shoulder and around 150-160 lbs.
So his backstory is: He was born with mild-ish schizophrenia, but none of his pack believed him; they shunned him, especially his father. As a pup, his father refused to speak to him, and once he was of age Dalmor was demoted to lower-than-omega, as his father said. He was the pack chew toy, many bruises and cuts and very malnourished; all while being haunted by shadows and voices. His mother was much nicer, though in secret so she didn't get them both killed. Eventually she convinced Dalmor to run away, this wasn't a life she wanted him to lead. And he did. But he was stopped, by his father and the others. His father was the one who mangled his ear, intending to take it off before Dalmor's mother stepped in; and got herself killed, which Dalmor watched. He broke free and ran, and didn't stop running for ages. He developed some bit of ptsd, where sometimes the hallucinations seem so real and act like his pack when he was ambushed. He's managing his schizophrenia, but he's haunted by one giant wolf shadow who he's grown attatched to.
(wow I write too much)

Edited at August 12, 2020 02:14 AM by Sleep Walkers
Losts Oc holeAugust 12, 2020 01:52 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
We've got Mercianne next
she needs more art *-*
Mercianne.png
(c) line art from Shinzessu on DA, coloring by me
yes, i reuse line arts, let me live
Young-Mercianne.png
(credits on image)
this is her just as she challenged her mother to battle, just before she got her scars
Fanart.png
(credits to Larska here on WP)
I got a random pm today with this art and I was so happy! I didn't even ask them to make me art, they just did TwT what did I do to deserve this kindness??
Mercianne-cliff.png
So she's a female Mackenzie Valley wolf, standing at 32 inches at the shoulder and weighing around 140-150 lbs. She's got orangeish-red fur, that gets a creamier color on the insides of her ears, her eyebrows, and her stomach--where it speckles in the same color as well. Her mane and the top of her tail are a redder color, but that's about it. Her eyes are bright yellow, her teeth a paler yellow, and her nose a dark grey. She has three scars on her muzzle, from her mother, and two over her right eye from a sibling; her birth pack was horrible.
But that pack is no more, they raised a monster and they had to deal with it. Once of age, she quickly battled her mother for top spot and ended up winning; all that fury and resentment boiling up for nearly 3 years really paid off when it counted. But she wasn't done yet. Her mother may have been top spot, but her father was close in second; and he was next. Being blinded in one eye by his mate really took his spirit, but he grew to accept it; Mercianne had a moment's hesitation where she wanted to let him live, but she ended it anyway. Now for her siblings, they would be challenging. They lived in fear, nothing had changed when Mercy--ironic nickname--took top spot. So she refused to let them eat properly, only getting scraps whenever she was finished with her meal. She also wouldn't allow them to leave, and if they tried they were snuffed out. Eventually she was done with that pack, being the sole survivor of her bloodline. That cursed blood would end with her, she was sure of it. She lived as a loner for a while, until she found a weak pack to claim as her own. She's trying her best to be a good leader, but she still has some aggressive tendancies.
geez someone stop me, and her

Edited at November 1, 2020 11:04 AM by Sleep Walkers
Losts Oc holeAugust 12, 2020 02:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cute pair
only one piece of art, they come in a package deal
Taffy-And-Bandit.jpg
Art by Mysterious Secrets #120252
The fox is Taffy and the Racoon is Bandit. Taffy is an average female Red Fox, who's measurements I can't be bother to look up, and Bandit is an average grey trash panda, again no measurements. They're a couple, that's why they're a package deal.
They live in the enchanted forest--wow so original--and run a shop together. Taffy makes jewelry--don't question it--and Bandit makes pastry's.
I don't have much for them, they're sort of an impulse oc couple, so this is all ^^

Edited at August 18, 2020 03:58 PM by Sleep Walkers
Losts Oc holeAugust 14, 2020 10:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Name: Akylai (a-key-lie)

Sex: Male

Breed(s): Timber Wolf

Appearance: (guess who found a picture)(all credits to Woxys on DA)

Ever have black thoughts?

Dreams might have black colour

Pure happiness

Akylai is a rather average male Timber wolf, reaching 30 inches at the shoulder and usually around 140-150 lbs on average. He has dark fur, though it has lighter points; his underside, around his eyes, tail tip, left forepaw, and chin. His eyes are a bright yellow, and his nose darker black than the rest of him. A pink tongue and yellowed teeth hide under scarred lips. There a quite a few small scars on the male, including an almost-invisible one under his left eye and some hidden ones on his right thigh. His paw pads are black and rough, from years of traveling, and his claws are sharp. There's a small patch of missing fur on his right ear, though barely noticeable.

Personality:

Akylai is usually calm and collected, preferring not to show many emotions. He's rather protective of those he's close with or empathizes with, willing to step in if things get out of hand. He won't hesitate to give up his meal for another, or hunt for another. He's grown used to being the provider for others, he doesn't mind it much. He has a fondness toward female wolves and dogs, driven by his past to protect them; though he understands when he's not wanted. He likes to keep his distance from others most of the time, reserving himself to the shadows. He doesn't speak much either, he never really did.

Likes: Nighttime, forested areas, lounging, going for walks/runs, hanging out by bodies of water, snowy places and snow in general

Dislikes: Being in crowded groups, speaking to multiple creatures, hanging around others for too long, humans, towns/cities, human objects, open plains

Other: He has no mate, tried that and she died so.. he's not really up for trying anymore and probably won't notice/acknowledge flirting. If anything, he'll treat said flirter like something he needs to protect, platonically though.

(this is from an rp sign up, I'm not making tweaks to it cuz im ~lazy~)

Losts Oc holeAugust 18, 2020 03:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Winney
(pronounced: when-ee)
Whinney-No-colors.png
Whinney-Colors.png
Whinney-Cliff.png
Winney is a Great Pyrenees/Rough Collie mix, with stronger Collie traits; though her mother is believed to have other breeds in her close lineage. She is 26 inches at the shoulder and weighs around 80 lbs, which is a bit on the heavier side of her litter. Her left eye is green and her right is blue, probably from a different breed on her mother's side. She has a light-pink-grey nose, as well as paw pads. Her fur patterns are more like a Collie, though with minor differences. It's medium length, dense, and wavy, like her Great Pyrenees father. She's semi-active and likes to run a lot, making for hidden muscles under her coat.
She's friendly and outgoing towards anything that seems friendly enough to not attack her; which includes dogs, humans, and cats. She likes to run and play, but enjoys lounging in the shade just as much. She doesn't care much for rain or mud, but will occasionally play in a lake or pond.
Her parents were bred intentionally, for the purpose of selling the litter. She lived in her birth house for 9 weeks until she was finally sold to a teenager without permission. She stayed in her new house for only 4 weeks until the father grew so annoyed with her, that he dumped her in a park. Confused and still very young, she tried her hardest to get someone to take her home; which resulted in many dog attacks and humans chasing her away. Eventually she gave up on finding a new home and focused on surviving by herself. She made a few stray friends, but they never claimed to be a pack.

Edited at October 25, 2020 03:13 PM by Sleep Walkers
Losts Oc holeOctober 31, 2020 02:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadow and Dally
Dally-and-Shadow.png
(credits in bottom corner)
Shadow is one of Dally's most frequent hallucinations, which is around almost always; that's why he has a name. This is a post separate from Dalmor because I want to focus more on Shadow here. Shadow is a hallucination-recreation of Dally's memory of his father, which is why he's much larger. Dally often finds himself in PTSD-like episodes where Shadow plays the role of Dally's father in whatever memory it might be, adopting his father's voice exactly for the memory; otherwise, Shadow has a much deeper and raspier voice. Dalmor was reluctant to accept Shadow at first, and his name is fairly recent. Shadow isn't the only hallucination Dally has, but he's the most common and Dally sometimes wonders if he's his father's ghost.
(this made me want to start writing Dalmor's story again lul)

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us