Wolf Play : Niiry (Soloplay :p) Comments welcome
Chatbox
 Aaron Burr Sir
07:02:08 
Morning Chat^^
 Urux
06:50:38 Urox
Vulpixels
Couldn't hurt to make a blog page with your expectations etc and then maybe a 1x1 search in the forums?
 Vulpixles
06:46:20 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I keep seeing RP ads and it makes me want to try getting back into RP...but I'm so picky now
 Amygdala
06:39:30 Amy/Anpmygdala

G3 Albino sniffs under a bush and finds Chinese Pottery!

I guess you can stay XD
 Salem
06:37:05 Rumi
Looking for a 1x1 RP!
Humanoid, fantasy and MxM or MxF
Please PM me! I have a fun idea ^^
 Aci
06:16:00 Aci
Intriguing only one SV -.-
 distant-screams
05:56:51 katy | beetle
Urux,
understandable! i'm trying to save up for another custom too ^^ most of mine are getting old.
 Urux
05:56:15 Urox
Katy
Hopefully they do! I'd love to but adopts, but I need to save my mush and apples. I need my custom boy sorted before he's an adult lol.
 Urux
05:55:45 Urox
Ecifircas
He's a big softie really. But has the most stoic mean resting face, he's like 6'4 and built too with tats xD I converted him lol

He actually went to Thailand to train for 2 months in a hut lol
 distant-screams
05:55:27 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
high rarity, defects, boosts. not so much talents but we'll see if i get any, lol.
 Ecifircas
05:54:55 
distant-screams, ooh. Good luck. What do you breed for? :)
 Ecifircas
05:54:37 
Urux, pamper time. lmaoo
I find that endearing. Muay Thai is badass though. Found yourself a good one.
 distant-screams
05:53:49 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
also managed to snag a breeding to ghostface. we'll see how this goes :p
 Urux
05:53:42 Urox
Ecifircas
Hahah, my guy only likes Muay Thai, good food and grooming stuff I swear, he sends me a snap every two days of him laying there in his little face mask having "pamper time" lol
Granted, we used to do it together when we lived together
 distant-screams
05:53:23 katy | beetle
Urux,
haha thanks! hopefully they'll sell tomorrow when more people are on ^^
 Urux
05:52:42 Urox
Katy
She's pretty
Also before I forgot to say, those adopts are so cute!
 Ecifircas
05:52:21 
twin, you wouldn't dare.

Urux, don't ask me. I don't know what anyone likes. It took me ages to even learn Eternity's preferences and now I'm trained to find the obscure things he likes only. lol
 distant-screams
05:49:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she throws me something good >.>
 Urux
05:44:52 Urox
Wait a damn second...I just realised. He is literally coming to my house on the 6th. His birthday is tomorrow. I should just buy something here and give it to him lol
 Urux
05:43:06 Urox
Okay, I require opinion.
A grooming hamper thing, aloe and hemp. - Is this good lol

It's like half the price of those damn flowers

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Anaconda : 0
Leopard : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Niiry (Soloplay :p) Comments welcomeJune 26, 2020 08:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I just wish to write this and store it here I guess.
Comments are welcome :3
Soloplay-well I am the only one doing the writting here so that's why.
I decided to write a story about one of the wolves I got recently and turned into an OC somehow :/ ..?
English is not my first language and it gets worse if I am not in a mood or if I am overthinking things.
Note: there is mention of bad experiences with past packs and this is imagination so yeah X') BUT I just want to say big thanks to pack that made giveaway in which I have gotten Niiry-has been a while since I took liking of a wolf that quick,he is great and pack that gifted him too <3 sorry for making tragic past when it really wasn't ^^"""""""""

Edited at June 26, 2020 11:54 AM by Hurry
Niiry (Soloplay :p) Comments welcomeJune 26, 2020 08:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:
~quiet loner of a pack
~doesn't aim to gain others approval or admiration
~focused on himself and his thoughts,disinterested in others
~kind enough to be help when needed,not praise-hungry
~gets along with feathered world partially because he is silent and thoughtful of his movements, partially due to his coat that reminds of duck's
~could be considered tsundere (from Japan,word that describes person that shows its romantical feelings in rather unconventional ways mainly because they are unaware of what they feel or don't know how to express love,can come of as rude,but will also make some very sweet gestures from time to time-it's confusing and funny apparently)
~anxious around deep water, he is okay swimmer, but he cannot shake off a feeling of his lower imobile part dragging him down and drowning

Wolf of WP looks
Simplified OC version

Edited at June 26, 2020 09:51 AM by Hurry
Niiry (Soloplay :p) Comments welcomeJune 26, 2020 09:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:
~head over heels in love with newcomer Niiry
~overly affectionate
~show off,one of the best,admired and well loved within pack
~hard worker, quick learner

WP version

Edited at June 26, 2020 09:38 AM by Hurry
Niiry (Soloplay :p) Comments welcomeJune 26, 2020 09:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Let's go,follow the signs...
Niiry (Soloplay :p) Comments welcomeJune 26, 2020 09:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Still warmth sewn autumn wind was sweeping fallen leaves collecting in front of a dusty, stone framed cave entrance where a figure sat seemingly patiently waiting on something, but with no excitement. Silent whispers coming from deeper parts of the cave petted colorful fur that was only getting denser as days went on towards snow adorned winter times. Words couldn't be distuingished from one another, spoken in rush with urgency and heistancy of clashing emotions, whatever they talked about wasn't too pleasant, perhaps they discussed a problem with different points of view ? Those situations where solution is murky like muddy puddles left behind by clear rain-it all seemed so obvious in the beginning, but now, nothing is visible anymore.

Earthy ground wasn't dry, however there were cracks and water tracks adding texture to its slight damp surface as grey clouds started coating already grey sky again, to prepare for another storm. Unprepared was still calmly seated wolf for a first droplet skirtting over cheek fluff and even less ready to face the fact it wasn't a sign of rain that had yet to began, for it was a tear he swore not to let betray him this time, this moment which dual colored orbs watched one to many times in last three years he knew for himself.

'This happened before and you were aware it will be like this again too, don't feel hurt more then you really are now. You saw that knife, predicted it cause you can't see what's coming from behind your back, so stop twisting the blade, hot blood won't really bring you warmth nor comfort' not so light thoughts repeated themselves till last ray of sun was taken from forest by storm-bearing covers and silence resonating off of cave walls.

"Niiry, we came to conclusion" a voice everyone would name as reason spoke. "We can't have you spending another season with us"

'Why?!' reffered to wolf's thoughs demanded swallowed by pity.

"You are affecting our youngs badly, they... Anyhow, just go. We can't aid you anymore"

'That was rethorical, but thanks'

Ears straightened with new drive turned away from wolf that brought the news, he didn't want it to see thourgh his heart since apparently it read his thoughts just now. Finality would be painful, and it was, but it was welcome and freeing too in a weirdest of ways. Niiry was left behind alone again, shooed away just like always, still, despite leaving him without a pack it meant he was free from pack's rules and habits, ones he was never fond of (who likes being a cave decoration anyway, no one sane if you ask Niiry).

Edited at June 26, 2020 12:06 PM by Hurry
Niiry (Soloplay :p) Comments welcomeJune 26, 2020 10:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dark fur traveled aimlessy beneath darkening heavens. Soft sighs escaping trembling lips and enclosed teeth filled jaws. If anyone asks, it was from cold, not sadness. Away from the cave and ex-pack Niiry was stailling in its heistant steps that didn't look like they were held back by fury of feelings thumbling in suddendly small, very small and closed of soul. Every new patch of ground he went over was victorious, less pained, more determinded in order to get further from this place.

"Niiry! Niiry!" hushed callings spilled over limping wolf's path.

Maybe he would stop, turn around and answer, but he didn't want to think at the moment thus not doing anything besides listening orders of his body.

"Niiry, wait!"came forth stronger now with tinge of desparation.

Order came-mindless wolf complied.

Hurried steps caught up to form frozen in place or thought. Golden orbs wide with fear, voice heavy with regret sounded from close by, unnneed worry rolling over hunched neck in quick breaths. Lithe female with creamy coat looked at him closely, opening her maw, talking to willingly deaf man.

"Niiry listen to me!" urgency was there, she had been telling him something important, but he didn't bother to process it while noting her fear was caused by being absent from den, probably breaking the rules by searching him down rather then his unfortunate destiny of trying to survive cold months on his own.

"I don't want to know how hard it is for you that I am leaving after you brought me there, told me you'll have my back, that I won't be one against the rest of them. I may be a wolf. Still! I am afraid of walking in ones mouth" bitterness hid rage as he stared her down, three colors clashing, gold, green, blue; gold winning cause there are two, neither single.

"Okay! Yes, that... I mean this-this ended badly. But did you really trust me that unbelieveablly and unreasonablly much that you thought just my sole existence could stop them. They love me and take my opinion seriously, however I am not always that influencing. Plus they are my family I couldn-"

"Yes they are your family and you are theirs, the only orphan there was me,huh?!" fog puffed from their mouths announcing that air temperature dropped even with heat rising between the two. "They took me in as their own right? Daughter's dear new friend with nowhere to go. Sadly I tried to play those damned cards once again, to put trust in your ways. I was stupid to do so. Look where it got me; nowhere. Oh, irony" he added grimly after session of harsh whispers, acussatory words also some unwanted memories.

"I am not a magician Niiry! " she tried to defend, but came to a halt as she glanced at Niiry who seemed done and defeated even without her continuing.

"Sorry...I am sorry for-"

"Harsh words and false promisies ,yeah. Figured as much" he cute her off, starting to move again, there was a horizont to cross.

"Go west. Ask for pack Hurry, they might fancy you" softly she spoke, cold last words left her before she realized, so she put her gaze down in shame, hoping he won't be too stuborrn.

Blue and green eye washed over creamy female not telling much except disgust: "To trust you again?"

Their goodbye was opposite of happy meeting they had had few months ago when they have befriended not minding his back right leg which now dragged in dirt that waited for storm to destory it and to soak it and to bring it back together.

Edited at June 26, 2020 11:42 AM by Hurry
Niiry (Soloplay :p) Comments welcomeJune 26, 2020 11:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
( Hmm, I would say they were both bit greedy and slefish here, self-centered in their pain.
She-golden eyes creamy female-barely registering how much of an impact it is for Niiry to lose a spot in a pack that it happened before and it pained him every time and that he is losing himself and his willingness to trust others. While being loyal to pack and at first his freind and saviour she didn't really shone when it counted.
He-dual eyed blackish male-suddenly forgets all her hospitality, her motives and feeling towards pack maybe beacuse to her he was one of many and she was his only. He also didn't think to thank her for giving him directions and such.
-----------------------
So now what ;) I just like talking to myself,don't mind me too much. Well, now he listens anyway, not knowing what else, luckily he gets sheltered and he is bit reserved while seeing some promising signs-nice job and freedom he yearned. Life takes crazy turn when he meets pack's prasied hunter and figher that will for no reason start obssesing over him and with time might change Niirys closed heart.
Idea is to show Blood's serious side when later on he tells him that he had been to rough on his creamy friend and establish him more in Niirys life as he proves he has his back and wants to gain his trust.
------
Niiry also looks bit down and lacks motivation-hopefully he will find some soon in himself or in new pack)

Edited at June 26, 2020 11:50 AM by Hurry
Niiry (Soloplay :p) Comments welcomeJune 26, 2020 01:06 PM

AyukioCC

Darkseeker

Give Award
Solo stories belong under characters, not Semi-Literate.
Moving
Niiry (Soloplay :p) Comments welcomeJune 26, 2020 01:48 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Akugitsune328 said:
Solo stories belong under characters, not Semi-Literate.
Moving

Story's actually are not allowed in the forums.
please move this to your blogs :)

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us