Aaron
Oh hi there!
 Aaron Burr Sir
07:02:08 
Morning Chat^^
 Urux
06:50:38 Urox
Vulpixels
Couldn't hurt to make a blog page with your expectations etc and then maybe a 1x1 search in the forums?
 Vulpixles
06:46:20 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I keep seeing RP ads and it makes me want to try getting back into RP...but I'm so picky now
 Amygdala
06:39:30 Amy/Anpmygdala

G3 Albino sniffs under a bush and finds Chinese Pottery!

I guess you can stay XD
 Salem
06:37:05 Rumi
Looking for a 1x1 RP!
Humanoid, fantasy and MxM or MxF
Please PM me! I have a fun idea ^^
 Aci
06:16:00 Aci
Intriguing only one SV -.-
 distant-screams
05:56:51 katy | beetle
Urux,
understandable! i'm trying to save up for another custom too ^^ most of mine are getting old.
 Urux
05:56:15 Urox
Katy
Hopefully they do! I'd love to but adopts, but I need to save my mush and apples. I need my custom boy sorted before he's an adult lol.
 Urux
05:55:45 Urox
Ecifircas
He's a big softie really. But has the most stoic mean resting face, he's like 6'4 and built too with tats xD I converted him lol

He actually went to Thailand to train for 2 months in a hut lol
 distant-screams
05:55:27 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
high rarity, defects, boosts. not so much talents but we'll see if i get any, lol.
 Ecifircas
05:54:55 
distant-screams, ooh. Good luck. What do you breed for? :)
 Ecifircas
05:54:37 
Urux, pamper time. lmaoo
I find that endearing. Muay Thai is badass though. Found yourself a good one.
 distant-screams
05:53:49 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
also managed to snag a breeding to ghostface. we'll see how this goes :p
 Urux
05:53:42 Urox
Ecifircas
Hahah, my guy only likes Muay Thai, good food and grooming stuff I swear, he sends me a snap every two days of him laying there in his little face mask having "pamper time" lol
Granted, we used to do it together when we lived together
 distant-screams
05:53:23 katy | beetle
Urux,
haha thanks! hopefully they'll sell tomorrow when more people are on ^^
 Urux
05:52:42 Urox
Katy
She's pretty
Also before I forgot to say, those adopts are so cute!
 Ecifircas
05:52:21 
twin, you wouldn't dare.

Urux, don't ask me. I don't know what anyone likes. It took me ages to even learn Eternity's preferences and now I'm trained to find the obscure things he likes only. lol
 distant-screams
05:49:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i hope she throws me something good >.>
 Urux
05:44:52 Urox
Wait a damn second...I just realised. He is literally coming to my house on the 6th. His birthday is tomorrow. I should just buy something here and give it to him lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Anaconda : 0
Leopard : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

My CharactersJune 24, 2020 08:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I love roleplaying, so I've collected tons of OCs, and even turned a few den wolves into OCs! So, I decided to make a forum where I spotlight characters and talk about them!

Edited at June 24, 2020 08:21 AM by Jayfeather's Pack
My CharactersJune 24, 2020 10:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character Spotlight: Silverfang!
(c) 250762
I know, it's bad! I'm not very good at art ^^' I designed the OC for a wolf RP I was doing. I drew and colored him on paper. But I really got attatched to him. I decided on personality traits. So, let's go through them!
Traits: Kind, brave, helpful, serious
Flaws: Overworks himself, has a bit of a temper
Dislikes: Feeling useless, lonliness
Strengths: Combat (formerly), cheering wolves up, stopping fights, healing
Weaknesses: Running, climbing, swimming, jumping, dodging
Fears: Being hated, being banished from the pack, being forgotten
Okay, you might have wondered why he's standing like that. Well, when I thought about backstory, I had an idea. I decided to give him paralysis. I didn't want him to be fully paralyzed-- only paralyzed from the hips down. Why? it would make the character more interesting and unique. Also, it could lead to more growth for him.
Story-- I decided that first, he would be a strong warrior and hunter, but average-- not amazing at his job, but not bad at it, either. Just average, and not feeling... needed. He would feel left out. Then, he would, unfortunately, get hit by a falling log while saving some pups. He'd be paralyzed then, and become miserable about it, and feel even more useless than he did before. But then, he'd meet a friend (the RP partner's character) and realize he could still be useful. He'd realize the skills listed above, and be happy again. ~ After this, his main story, he could possibly become a prophet of some sort.
The picture-- Silverfang is in a field at night. He likes to look at the stars for guidence. He's doing it because he isn't sure what to do now that he can't move. The spirit wolf (I know it looks like a cat but its a wolf) is there to show that there are spirits guiding him beyond the stars.
Silverfang or Spark-- As I made the character, I decided Spark would be a better name for him. But, I really liked Silverfang. So, I decided to RP with him, and in the RP, Silverfang was already his name. So, I decided to add lore so I can use both: each wolf has a common name, but also and official name. Spark could be his common name and Silverfang is his official name
My plans for this character-- I don't want to write a story. I want to RP him! I wanted to include him in a RP I was doing, but his story wouldn't blend with that RP's storyline too well. So, I'm looking for a RP partner who will do the story.

Edited at June 24, 2020 10:58 AM by Jayfeather's Pack
My CharactersJune 25, 2020 08:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character Spotlight: Sagefeather!
(c) 250762
Again, I know the art is bad! I'll add more when my skills improve!
So I was asking someone if they wanted to do a lion RP, but I told them I didn't have any lion OCs. So, I came up with the character concept of a white lioness who is shy and self-conscious. I wrote a personality and backstory, working hard on the OC. I was so excited to RP, bring this character to life--
The person never responded.
But, I signed up for a different RP, and use her now! Let's view the basics!
Traits: kind, calm, clever enough to come up with plans or know who is untrustworthy, meticulous
Flaws: Shy, lets others walk all over her, unwilling to trust, can't get over her parents' death.
Dislikes: being bullied, being dirty, failure, confrontation
Strengths: climbing, caring for cubs, hunting
Weaknesses: fighting lions/hyenas, sticking up for herself
Goals: to make friends
Fears: being bullied, humans
Story: A bit of backstory: when Sagefeather was young, her parents were well-respected members of the pride. Many bullied her for being a white lion. Her parents always defended her, with her father being the King. A Clan of hyenas was nearby, but the pride had always warded them off. But after Sagefeather was born, the hyena Clan grew in numbers, and attacked. Sagefeather's mother and father both died in battle. The pride tormented her for this, believing her to be taboo. She couldn't get over her parents' deaths. ~ Now for her RP story! She will learn to move on, and possibly gain a bit of confidence. How? Not sure yet! It all depends on how the RP goes!
The Picture-- Okay, she's sitting down, thinking sadly, before going to sleep during sunset. Not as deep as Spark's!
My plans for the character-- RP! She is currently in a pride lion RP, as a hunter. As stated, I plan for her to gain some confidence. I didn't use most of her backstory for that particular RP.
My CharactersJune 25, 2020 08:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Leave a post here if you actually read these! I don't know if I'm just posting for no one!
My CharactersJune 25, 2020 09:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
So I'm gonna draw some more art so which OC do you want to see? I made a poll so we can be democratic
My CharactersJune 27, 2020 06:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
My OC Practice
I couldn't come up with a better title for this post! ^^' So, most OC creators focus more on design. There's nothing wrong with that! But I focus more on character. Most of my OCs are very simplistic in design. But their character is something I like to go more in-depth on. Most people will draw the OC first, then write a character description. But I like to write the character description first, then draw the design. That way, I know every last detail of their personality, backstory, and (possibly) heritage, then draw a design that's fitting. At first, their character is rather simple. However, as a RP or writing goes on, I may add more traits that seem fitting. ---
This was only a paragraph long! Obviously, my OC making process is a bit more complex than that. Eh, maybe I'll lengthen this a bit at a later date.
My CharactersJune 27, 2020 08:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character Spotlight: Edgy OC!
(c) 250762
So I saw an OC contest with a 20 apple prize. The person wanted edgy/emo OCs. I'm not good at edgy or emo, but, I decided to try my best. They only wanted art, so I created a custom that would be the basis of the design. After I was finished with the custom, however, I realized the contest had already ended. But, I liked how the custom looked, and decided to draw him! I love his design! So, let's hop into his character!
Traits: Adventurous, Ambitious, Patient, Perceptive, Quiet
Flaws: Unfriendly, has a negative outlook on life, Antisocial, Catty, Callous, Morbid
Likes: Shodows, alone time, blood, revenge, fire, cold, fighting
Dislikes: light, flowers, rainbows, Lightbringers, overly happy wolves
Strengths: can easily detect fear, strong, quick
Weaknesses: small, has trouble working with other wolves
Goals: To wipe out the Lightbrongers
Fears: humans
Powers: dark magic (in fantasy RPs only)
Story: He'd definately be evil. Either a lone wolf stirring up trouble, or, more likely, the Alpha of a Darkseeker pack that was corrupted under his rule. Backstory? As a lone wolf, a group of Lightbringers attacked him when he accidentally stepped on their territory, and they had attacked him harshly. They chased him off their territory and into a human town, where humans captured him and kept him as a pet, healing him and putting the spiked collar around his neck. After a year with the humans, he attacked his handlers and escaped. He couldn't get the collar off. He met a Darkseeker pack. After spending so much time confined, he wanted to be in control. He snuck up on the alpha female and killed her. The alpha male discovered him later and attacked. However, in combat, the alpha male was killed, and he rose to power as leader. He wanted vengeance on the Lightbringers, who injured him and got him trapped. He was cruel to the pack members, but he had supporters, and those supporters killed anyone who disagreed with him. Raids on the human town were common, and most of the wolves only ate scraps. Betas and Deltas supported him, and the rest were Gammas, with little power to speak out. The pack worshipped him. He led the pack into battle every day, killing as many Lightbringers as possible, and even attacking Neutrals. He sent pups that were far to young into combat. Pack elders were often starved almost to death. Many wolves knew nothing but this life, so manipulating them was easy. Victory was here. ~~ For a RP story? He'd be a villain, that's for sure. RP characters could be lone wolves banding together, pack members rebelling against his rule, or Lightbringers out to stop him. He'd be the final boss.
The picture: Eh, just him in a cool pose! Some of the lines got covered by his black fur. If you think he looks like Scourge from Warriors, he was partially inspired by Scourge, but besides the collar, he's all designed by me.
My plans for this character-- I might do a RP, but honestly, I think This character should be a character in a WolfPlay story, rather than a character for a RP. The story would be about life in the pack he took over, and the rebels trying to fight against him. Preferably there would be multiple protagonists, Lightbringer, this OC's pack, and lone wolf. He'd be the big bad, with an epic battle against him where he would be driven off or killed.
Really? His name is "Edgy OC?"-- No, not really. But I couldn't find a good name for this character. I'll call him that for now, until I can find a good name. I'll get a bunch of name suggestions I like, and create a poll!

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us