Wolf Play : solas || the well || dnp
Chatbox
 Urux
07:30:31 Urox
Vulpixles
I see, I'm sure there is someone on here that might match you!
Have a stalk of the forums to see if you can spot one :P
 Vulpixles
07:29:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My biggest problem is that I'm very literate. I've been spoiled with my best friend, who also loves writing, so I'm used to very literate RPs
 Urux
07:28:15 Urox
Vulpixels
I'm always down for a 1x1. I actually just got back into it myself after something like 5/6 years
 Vulpixles
07:27:44 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Urux

Yeah I might do that. I miss RP
 Urux
07:25:41 Urox
Aaron
Oh hi there!
 Aaron Burr Sir
07:02:08 
Morning Chat^^
 Urux
06:50:38 Urox
Vulpixels
Couldn't hurt to make a blog page with your expectations etc and then maybe a 1x1 search in the forums?
 Vulpixles
06:46:20 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I keep seeing RP ads and it makes me want to try getting back into RP...but I'm so picky now
 Amygdala
06:39:30 Amy/Anpmygdala

G3 Albino sniffs under a bush and finds Chinese Pottery!

I guess you can stay XD
 Salem
06:37:05 Rumi
Looking for a 1x1 RP!
Humanoid, fantasy and MxM or MxF
Please PM me! I have a fun idea ^^
 Aci
06:16:00 Aci
Intriguing only one SV -.-
 distant-screams
05:56:51 katy | beetle
Urux,
understandable! i'm trying to save up for another custom too ^^ most of mine are getting old.
 Urux
05:56:15 Urox
Katy
Hopefully they do! I'd love to but adopts, but I need to save my mush and apples. I need my custom boy sorted before he's an adult lol.
 Urux
05:55:45 Urox
Ecifircas
He's a big softie really. But has the most stoic mean resting face, he's like 6'4 and built too with tats xD I converted him lol

He actually went to Thailand to train for 2 months in a hut lol
 distant-screams
05:55:27 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
high rarity, defects, boosts. not so much talents but we'll see if i get any, lol.
 Ecifircas
05:54:55 
distant-screams, ooh. Good luck. What do you breed for? :)
 Ecifircas
05:54:37 
Urux, pamper time. lmaoo
I find that endearing. Muay Thai is badass though. Found yourself a good one.
 distant-screams
05:53:49 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
also managed to snag a breeding to ghostface. we'll see how this goes :p
 Urux
05:53:42 Urox
Ecifircas
Hahah, my guy only likes Muay Thai, good food and grooming stuff I swear, he sends me a snap every two days of him laying there in his little face mask having "pamper time" lol
Granted, we used to do it together when we lived together
 distant-screams
05:53:23 katy | beetle
Urux,
haha thanks! hopefully they'll sell tomorrow when more people are on ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Anaconda : 0
Leopard : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

solas || the well || dnpJune 18, 2020 07:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ddcv99s-be92c0a8-91f9-4e00-8f02-54a8c84cb460-1.gif ddcv99s-be92c0a8-91f9-4e00-8f02-54a8c84cb460-1.gif

I N D E X

NAME PAGE GENDER SPECIES RP STATUS
Mairead female human active
August male human inactive
Gráinne female wolf retired
Daedalus male wolf retired
Kieran 1.2 male human active
Ceili/Achrann female/male unknown, wolf inactive
Ennis 1.3 female human, wolf active
Kerosene male wolf inactive
Radie 1.4 female human, wolf active
Morgan male human, equine WIP
Imelda female human, wolf WIP
Alastor male human, feline WIP
Aoibhinn female human, equine WIP

Edited at July 4, 2020 11:59 PM by solas
solas || the well || dnpJune 19, 2020 10:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

K . M . D E L A N E Y
solas 246213

« Dawn-sniffing revenant, »

Kieran Morrison Delaney • 23 • Male • Gynosexual • Any other info goes here

RP sample here!

« Plodder through midnight rain, »

General Appearance: Kieran’s hair is a honey brown, though it bleaches very easily after a few days in the sun in the sun to a blonde color with red undertones. He keeps it quite short near the back and sides, and it ends in a sharp, defined point at the nape of his neck, reminiscent of the Peaky Blinders haircut but with a longer top. He stands at 5’10”, though long arms and legs and a lanky build make him look taller. His chest and shoulders are toned, though not bulky, and his arms are muscular with quite a bit of definition. His torso is relatively short, with his hips set higher than most bodies’ — so his tapered legs make up the majority of his height. His skin is naturally pale, though after physical exertion or time spent in the sun it becomes a ruddy beige color. As for his eyes, they change colors depending on the light he’s in, varying from a clear, medium blue to a cool-toned hazel. Most of the time, they appear as a deep, murky teal - a blue that reminds him of death every time he sees himself in the mirror. Kieran’s lashes are short, but naturally quite curly, and frame his eyes quite elegantly. His nose and cheekbones are narrow and clearly chiseled; his nose is concavely curved and turns slightly up at the end. He has lips that are naturally a deep pink, with the bottom lip a bit larger than the top.
Clothing Choices: Kieran has a clothing style reminiscent of years past - he can usually be seen in a button-down shirt, oversized dress pants, and suspenders. It’s unusual to see him in sweats or athletic clothes, even if he’s going for a run. He usually sticks to a certain color scheme - deep blues, olive green, shades of cream.. usually toned-down, warm-hued colors.
Jewelry/Accessories: Aside from his *iconic* suspenders, Kieran wears a large turquoise ring on the middle finger of his left hand, and a claddagh ring on the index finger of his right. He has a large collection of rings, most of them either gifted to him or stolen, and he alternates between them sometimes, though he’s always seen with the two mentioned above. Occasionally, he’ll wear a long necklace with light green beads and a red tassel at the end, or one with a leather thong and a small amber drop as a pendant. As he is farsighted, Kieran wears round, gold-framed glasses when reading or writing that make his big eyes look even larger on his face.
Handedness: Kieran’s naturally left-handed and writes with that hand, though he plays his instruments in a right-handed orientation (left hand on the fretboard, right hand on the strings.)
Tattoos/Marks: His forearms are covered with tattoos - some of the notable ones are "XVIII" in Roman numerals on his left inner arm, an anarchist symbol on his right wrist, the words "altar wine" and "expressionist," a large bold peace sign, the roots of a tree, and a songbird holding a quill. He has a large scar on his left wrist caused by an incident with a guard dog, and a port wine stain on his left ring finger.
Scent: Though not overwhelming, Kieran has a distinct scent - the smell of oiled leather, rosemary shampoo, and his cologne - a heady scent laden with bergamot, juniper and vetiver.
Style of Speech: He tends to speak with relatively proper grammar - not overly so, but his sentences are coherent and sound thought-out. His penchant to wax poetic would make most sound pretentious, but a certain surreptitious smile and twinkle of Irish charm suggests that he doesn’t take himself too seriously.
Accent: Kieran has a heavy Louth accent, which comes through in his elongated vowels and hard consonants.
Voice Type: Kieran’s voice is naturally quite low and husky. His accent leads him to speak lyrically, the tones of his sentences rising and falling like poetry. He tends to speak softly, only raising his voice in bouts of intense emotion.

« Question me again. »

Personality: The ultimate idealist and a sensitive soul, Kieran’s soft-spoken passion in defending those he loves and the ideas he believes in is quick to come through in a conversation. He often struggles to take things lightly, though he hides it in front of others. He’s incredibly decisive and passionate, never thinking twice about any of the decisions he makes — which ends up hurting him, often, later on. He feels out of sorts in the company of nearly everyone, as if he’s wearing a costume he doesn’t fit in, or as if all eyes are always on him - and not in a good way.
Love is a concept sacred to Kieran — a sacred thing to be cultivated and nourished. On the rare instance when he does fall in love, it’s nearly instant and head-over-heels. Most of his relationships end after years, but once things begin going downhill, they end quickly and loudly with at least one of them deeply hurt. He completely tears himself from his past loves, removing every trace of them from his life and often burning the possessions they left behind.

You wouldn’t know it with a look at him, but he’s quite religious - not in the mass-every-Sunday sense, but he believes in something up there, finding himself relying on that something many a time.
When he was growing up, sheltered life didn’t suit young Kieran well, and he became more and more rebellious as he grew older, beginning to break their home rules on purpose and steal small things - partially as a coping mechanism. Though not diagnosed kleptomania, the stealing became a compulsion, and he began to weave stories in his mind about the backstories of the objects he’d take. Stains and scratches on the things he took spun themselves into elaborate histories, creating a world full of characters in his mind - characters whom, in each one, Kieran placed a little bit of himself.
He practically relies on cigarettes to keep him calm and his emotions at bay, smoking to take his mind away from the overwhelming rushes of emotion he feels. During these bouts, one could find him wailing and thrashing as if he’s been possessed, or simply standing straight up with his head turned completely upwards, eyes focused on some point of light in the distance. He’s what some people consider an empath, experiencing the emotions and physical pain of those around him as if it’s happening to him firsthand.

MBTI Index: ISFP

Enneatype: 4w3

Big Five Indicators:
Openness 93%
Conscientiousness 25%
Extroversion 48%
Agreeableness 60%
Neuroticism 85%

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good

menthols
soft-boiled eggs with fresh black pepper
subtle PDA
standing in the heavy rain
woolen socks
sitting across from a stranger on the train
gravestone rubbings
patterned button-up shirts
poetry
old instruments
blues music
stationery
walking barefoot

Dislikes:
action movies
carsickness
the sound of his own speaking voice
empty threats
summer
the smell of beer
reading aloud
limp handshakes
silence
skating
washing his hands without soap
bees
watching races

Strengths:
commanding presence
creative instincts
focuses easily on tasks
very strong intuition
forms habits easily, good or bad.

Weaknesses:
genuinely terrified of squirrels
nicotine addiction
has severe OCD
incredibly neurotic
not very physically flexible
trusts too easily
terrible liar, though he lies often
again, forms habits easily, good or bad.

Edited at July 5, 2020 12:00 AM by solas
solas || the well || dnpJune 19, 2020 10:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

E. R . M c C A R T H Y
solas 246213

« Stop acting so small. »

Ennis Rose McCarthy • 21 • Intersex • She/Her • Pansexual • Any other info goes here
RP sample here!

General Appearance: Ennis has long, dirty blonde hair that falls to about her mid-back. It has warmer, almost reddish undertones to it, and when in the sun it appears to be a peachy color. Her hair is thin and soft, and falls parallel to her body, rarely curling even when she uses an iron on it. It’s affected greatly by static, and will often cling to her face and clothing on drier days. Usually, she wears it either straight down, or pinned up into a high bun with a few loose strands framing her face. Her brows are darker than her hair itself, a color similar to wet sand, and they’re naturally bold and slightly arched. She cut a slit in her left one a year ago, and it still hasn’t fully grown back. Her lashes are about the same color, and though they’re curled, they’re quite short, and she wears mascara to make them more visible against her eyes. Her eyes themselves are a striking dark blue, with a greenish tint to them. From a distance, they appear to be turquoise, but once you look at them from up close, you’ll notice a flared green ring around the pupil, with the rest of her iris a deep ocean blue. They’re set quite deeply in her face, and take on the shape of upturned half moons.
She stands at 5’0”, weighing around 140 pounds. Before she began taking estrogen, she had a much more wiry body shape, with thin, muscular limbs and a rather masculine frame. After four years of it, she’s now begun to develop noticeable curves, and though her bone structure itself hasn’t changed, she carries the majority of her body fat around her hips and thighs. Aside from some weight gain, her upper body hasn’t changed much over those years, and her breasts are still about the same proportions as they were earlier. She has a narrow, angular facial structure, though it’s been softened by the hormones she’s taken, with her cheeks and jawline now rounder and more gently carved. Her skin is pale but doesn’t flush so easily, usually taking on just a slightly pink tone in the heat or after physical exertion. She has a narrow, slightly upturned nose and a small, flat chin. Her face and back are scattered with light brown freckles, though they only show up after a few days in the sun.
Clothing Choices: Usually, Ennis can be seen wearing oversized sweaters with sleeves long enough to tuck her hands into and either ripped jeans or a pair of white corduroys she’s sewn floral patches on. During the summer she’ll usually wear a pair of jean shorts with a striped or printed t-shirt and a denim or corduroy jacket.
Jewelry/Accessories: Ennis has both earlobes pierced, twice, and a septum piercing. In the smaller, higher hole she always wears the same tiny diamond studs, and in the other ones she usually wears large studs or beaded earrings. She wears the same round-framed gold glasses when reading or using a computer or phone, as she’s farsighted.
Tattoos/Marks: She has a small onion tattoo right above her left breast.
Accent/Voice: Ennis has a New England accent, though it’s not very thick and noticeable. Her voice is rather raspy, and though it isn’t very low anymore, she still has retained the masculine, husky quality it had from the beginning.

« You are the universe in ecstatic motion. »

Personality: Independent and quite carefree, Ennis is an easy person to be around. Though she doesn’t usually throw herself into the spotlight, she doesn’t mind being the center of attention. If you strike up a conversation with her, she’ll respond with an ease and friendliness that makes it seem like you’ve already known her. She’s quite humorous and likes to joke around - maybe a little too much - but it’s her way of getting her friends’ attention. She’s quite ambitious, and once she sets her heart to a goal, she’ll grow obsessed with it and it’ll be the only thing at the forefront of her mind. With such an ambitious spirit, Ennis often grows preoccupied and lost in her own plans, becoming distant from the real world during these times.
She is an artist at heart, and spends a lot of time observing the beauty around her. She keeps a notebook on her at all times to write down poetic thoughts that come to her, and often will stop, watch and listen, even if it holds her up sometimes. Ennis is strong in her opinions, and she can be very headstrong. It’s difficult to change her mind once it’s been made up, and her stubbornness sometimes leads to rash decisions or rebellious thoughts.

MBTI Index: ENFP

Enneatype: 2w3

Big Five Indicators:
Openness 72%
Conscientiousness 69%
Extroversion 78%
Agreeableness 60%
Neuroticism 57%

Moral Alignment: Neutral Good

bees
long hikes in cool weather
the color turquoise