Wolf Play : Black Hole Of OCs [{DNP}]
Chatbox
 Urux
07:30:31 Urox
Vulpixles
I see, I'm sure there is someone on here that might match you!
Have a stalk of the forums to see if you can spot one :P
 Vulpixles
07:29:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My biggest problem is that I'm very literate. I've been spoiled with my best friend, who also loves writing, so I'm used to very literate RPs
 Urux
07:28:15 Urox
Vulpixels
I'm always down for a 1x1. I actually just got back into it myself after something like 5/6 years
 Vulpixles
07:27:44 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Urux

Yeah I might do that. I miss RP
 Urux
07:25:41 Urox
Aaron
Oh hi there!
 Aaron Burr Sir
07:02:08 
Morning Chat^^
 Urux
06:50:38 Urox
Vulpixels
Couldn't hurt to make a blog page with your expectations etc and then maybe a 1x1 search in the forums?
 Vulpixles
06:46:20 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I keep seeing RP ads and it makes me want to try getting back into RP...but I'm so picky now
 Amygdala
06:39:30 Amy/Anpmygdala

G3 Albino sniffs under a bush and finds Chinese Pottery!

I guess you can stay XD
 Salem
06:37:05 Rumi
Looking for a 1x1 RP!
Humanoid, fantasy and MxM or MxF
Please PM me! I have a fun idea ^^
 Aci
06:16:00 Aci
Intriguing only one SV -.-
 distant-screams
05:56:51 katy | beetle
Urux,
understandable! i'm trying to save up for another custom too ^^ most of mine are getting old.
 Urux
05:56:15 Urox
Katy
Hopefully they do! I'd love to but adopts, but I need to save my mush and apples. I need my custom boy sorted before he's an adult lol.
 Urux
05:55:45 Urox
Ecifircas
He's a big softie really. But has the most stoic mean resting face, he's like 6'4 and built too with tats xD I converted him lol

He actually went to Thailand to train for 2 months in a hut lol
 distant-screams
05:55:27 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
high rarity, defects, boosts. not so much talents but we'll see if i get any, lol.
 Ecifircas
05:54:55 
distant-screams, ooh. Good luck. What do you breed for? :)
 Ecifircas
05:54:37 
Urux, pamper time. lmaoo
I find that endearing. Muay Thai is badass though. Found yourself a good one.
 distant-screams
05:53:49 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
also managed to snag a breeding to ghostface. we'll see how this goes :p
 Urux
05:53:42 Urox
Ecifircas
Hahah, my guy only likes Muay Thai, good food and grooming stuff I swear, he sends me a snap every two days of him laying there in his little face mask having "pamper time" lol
Granted, we used to do it together when we lived together
 distant-screams
05:53:23 katy | beetle
Urux,
haha thanks! hopefully they'll sell tomorrow when more people are on ^^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Anaconda : 0
Leopard : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Black Hole Of OCs [{DNP}]June 14, 2020 05:00 PM

Twonahalfer

Lightbringer

Give Award

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Important Info

I highly suggest you would differ from the same character models, and you should check out these great forums about how Wolfplay has a Lack Of Racial Diversity and the classical Pretty Roleplay Character, they're something you should keep in your mind while making an OC. I personally suffer from that as well, but I'm trying to get better at it.

Rules

» You may not reference/heavily base your character off of any of my OCs
» This isn't free to use OC place, meaning NO stealing my OCs
» You may not use any of my OCs in a piece of writing without my permission
» If I make an OC evil/good doesn't mean I think every one of said race is evil/good
» Please don't post on here, it's just so I can easily access my OCs

Edited at June 15, 2020 11:12 PM by Spring Spark
Black Hole Of OCs [{DNP}]June 14, 2020 06:01 PM

Twonahalfer

Lightbringer

Give Award

Crazy, Tall, Woman

Name

Mercy Ravenhurst

Female - She/Her

Sexuality

Lesbian

Nationality

Americain

religion

atheist

Race

Native American
*>»---> ° <--«<*

Appearance

Mercy is quite hard to lose with her loud appearance and personality. Her height might be the first thing you notice about the young adult, as she might tower over you. When she fully stands up she's about 6'2 with her piercing blue eyes staring at you, and her raven black hair falling to her mid-back. She has quite define features, that can stand out in a crowd. Mercy's cheeks are sharp and quite pink in any weather, with soft arched eyebrows. Her jaw being more on the sharp side, seeming to define her face more. Mercy's lips quite the contrary; are very slim and don't stand out compared to her other features.

A slim and lightweight pendant is around the tall female's neck, usually hidden under a high-collared jacket. Along her collarbone runs a fairly large scar, running to her left shoulder to the start of her other collarbone. It's presentations easily seen on her pale skin, which never seems to darken with all the time she spends outside. Her hands are rough and scarred from being used yet her nails are well kept, along her wrist lies a small silver watch, with gold accents litter on it.

Personality

Mercy is the one who always wants to do something, and wouldn't like to sit around. She's quite cunning and it's like second nature to her, perhaps you might want to careful around her and what she tells you, might want to double-check what she says. Mercy is very extroverted and doesn't hide who she likes, nor who she hates, and says what she thinks. Very headstrong at times, but mainly will go along with it. It's easy to hate her, but she's a great friend to who she trusts, even biting her tongue to not offend them. She's someone who you can trust your back with, she knows when it's time for jokes and laughter but also knows when to take it seriously, she'll lie to save your back and won't break under pressure.

Edited at June 15, 2020 11:10 PM by Spring Spark

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us