Wolf Play : Kairos || War Chief of Fenguard
Chatbox
 Salem
08:18:11 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Urux
08:12:16 Urox
Okay peace guys :P
I'll be back at 4 ish am my time to cram some study before my test - I might be lurking
 Urux
07:30:31 Urox
Vulpixles
I see, I'm sure there is someone on here that might match you!
Have a stalk of the forums to see if you can spot one :P
 Vulpixles
07:29:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My biggest problem is that I'm very literate. I've been spoiled with my best friend, who also loves writing, so I'm used to very literate RPs
 Urux
07:28:15 Urox
Vulpixels
I'm always down for a 1x1. I actually just got back into it myself after something like 5/6 years
 Vulpixles
07:27:44 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Urux

Yeah I might do that. I miss RP
 Urux
07:25:41 Urox
Aaron
Oh hi there!
 Aaron Burr Sir
07:02:08 
Morning Chat^^
 Urux
06:50:38 Urox
Vulpixels
Couldn't hurt to make a blog page with your expectations etc and then maybe a 1x1 search in the forums?
 Vulpixles
06:46:20 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I keep seeing RP ads and it makes me want to try getting back into RP...but I'm so picky now
 Amygdala
06:39:30 Amy/Anpmygdala

G3 Albino sniffs under a bush and finds Chinese Pottery!

I guess you can stay XD
 Salem
06:37:05 Rumi
Looking for a 1x1 RP!
Humanoid, fantasy and MxM or MxF
Please PM me! I have a fun idea ^^
 Aci
06:16:00 Aci
Intriguing only one SV -.-
 distant-screams
05:56:51 katy | beetle
Urux,
understandable! i'm trying to save up for another custom too ^^ most of mine are getting old.
 Urux
05:56:15 Urox
Katy
Hopefully they do! I'd love to but adopts, but I need to save my mush and apples. I need my custom boy sorted before he's an adult lol.
 Urux
05:55:45 Urox
Ecifircas
He's a big softie really. But has the most stoic mean resting face, he's like 6'4 and built too with tats xD I converted him lol

He actually went to Thailand to train for 2 months in a hut lol
 distant-screams
05:55:27 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
high rarity, defects, boosts. not so much talents but we'll see if i get any, lol.
 Ecifircas
05:54:55 
distant-screams, ooh. Good luck. What do you breed for? :)
 Ecifircas
05:54:37 
Urux, pamper time. lmaoo
I find that endearing. Muay Thai is badass though. Found yourself a good one.
 distant-screams
05:53:49 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
also managed to snag a breeding to ghostface. we'll see how this goes :p

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Sun Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Kairos || War Chief of FenguardMay 2, 2020 07:01 PM

ArrowStrike

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kairos

Appearance Description: Have an idea? submit it here: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=31&t=54268&page=1

Image: N/A

Nicknames: Ros

--------------------

Height: 38"

Weight: 183 lbs

Top Speed: 33 mph

Bite force: 1,320 pounds

-------------------

Build: Physically massive build. Extremely sturdy and muscular.

Voice: Husky voice, deep and resonating with strength

Scent: Smells of

Accessories: Two red-tailed hawk feathers that symbolize his rank, Wormana. They are both on his ear. Six raven feathers in his tail, each symbolizing a kill in battle.

--------------------

Current Pack: Trigeda(Fenguard)

Religion: Fenguardian

Birth Pack/place: Fenguard

--------------------

Offspring: (Veturius, adopted, Trigeda), (Damara, Trigeda)

Parents: (Iseah, deceased), (Kali, deceased)

Siblings: (Kiona, deceased)

Other family: None

Mate: (Eliora, Fenguard Warrior)

--------------------

Personality:

- Impulsive/angry: Kairos has issues with controlling his temper, which can lead to him making rash, irrational decisions. He often lets his anger get in the way of his major goal, and

- Competitive/confident: Being an extremely skilled fighter, Kairos has a large ego, and tends to come off as confident to the point where it can be a flaw. He is also extremely competitive and competition can be a powerful motivator for him.

- Loyal/strict: Kairos lives by the rules. He has a lot of respect for Fenguard’s ways, and sees the pack as stronger when the laws are followed and tradition is respected. Because of this, he has a lot of respect for his Haihefa(alpha), and dedicated himself to the pack, being an essential contribution.

- Aggressive/cruel: Though Kiora helps him with it, Kairos can often come off as rude or aggressive. He takes out his stress on others, and often snaps at Neka as a way to calm himself.

- Faithful/stubborn: Kairos’ faith is unbudging. He believes so strongly that religion is crucial to the pack, and because of that, he doesn’t allow any rules to be broken or traditions to be ignored.

- Moral/avenger: He sticks to a very strict set of morals, and believed that there is no room for injustice in the world. To him everything is black and white. You are either right or wrong, and if you’re wrong, you need to be punished in his eyes.

- Motivated/efficient: His strong beliefs are a very strong motivation for Kairos. He doesn’t allow himself to slack off, because that would take away from the pack’s strength, and in turn, the safety of his mate and pups.

--------------------

History:

Major life events:

• Death of mother 3 months after birth: Because he never got to know his mother very well, her death contributed to his individualism.
  • Becoming Eliora’s mate: Meeting Eliora was, in his own words, the best thing that ever happened to Kairos. Although he is extremely ambitious, he would throw away his rank and career in Fenguard if it meant staying with her. She is also one of the few people who is able to calm him when he gets angry, and his biggest motivation.
  • Death of his father: Kairos believed his father to be weak, viewing his lenience as a threat to the pack. He was never pushed by his father to be better, and believed that because of that his Iseah was a bad parent, and disrespected the pack. This strengthened his commitment to becoming a father or mentor who pushes his pups or apprentices, always looking for improvement in them.
  • Becoming a father: When Eliora became pregnant, Kairos panicked, unsure of how his kids would look at him because of the way he had always looked down on his own father. However, when they were born, he knew that he loved them and that was enough. He may come off as an unloving father who expects more than his kids can deliver, but he puts on that show in order to motivate them

Other: N/A

Edited at May 2, 2020 08:03 PM by ArrowStrike

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us