Wolf Play : DNP My Characters :D
Chatbox
 Salem
08:18:11 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Urux
08:12:16 Urox
Okay peace guys :P
I'll be back at 4 ish am my time to cram some study before my test - I might be lurking
 Urux
07:30:31 Urox
Vulpixles
I see, I'm sure there is someone on here that might match you!
Have a stalk of the forums to see if you can spot one :P
 Vulpixles
07:29:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My biggest problem is that I'm very literate. I've been spoiled with my best friend, who also loves writing, so I'm used to very literate RPs
 Urux
07:28:15 Urox
Vulpixels
I'm always down for a 1x1. I actually just got back into it myself after something like 5/6 years
 Vulpixles
07:27:44 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Urux

Yeah I might do that. I miss RP
 Urux
07:25:41 Urox
Aaron
Oh hi there!
 Aaron Burr Sir
07:02:08 
Morning Chat^^
 Urux
06:50:38 Urox
Vulpixels
Couldn't hurt to make a blog page with your expectations etc and then maybe a 1x1 search in the forums?
 Vulpixles
06:46:20 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I keep seeing RP ads and it makes me want to try getting back into RP...but I'm so picky now
 Amygdala
06:39:30 Amy/Anpmygdala

G3 Albino sniffs under a bush and finds Chinese Pottery!

I guess you can stay XD
 Salem
06:37:05 Rumi
Looking for a 1x1 RP!
Humanoid, fantasy and MxM or MxF
Please PM me! I have a fun idea ^^
 Aci
06:16:00 Aci
Intriguing only one SV -.-
 distant-screams
05:56:51 katy | beetle
Urux,
understandable! i'm trying to save up for another custom too ^^ most of mine are getting old.
 Urux
05:56:15 Urox
Katy
Hopefully they do! I'd love to but adopts, but I need to save my mush and apples. I need my custom boy sorted before he's an adult lol.
 Urux
05:55:45 Urox
Ecifircas
He's a big softie really. But has the most stoic mean resting face, he's like 6'4 and built too with tats xD I converted him lol

He actually went to Thailand to train for 2 months in a hut lol
 distant-screams
05:55:27 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
high rarity, defects, boosts. not so much talents but we'll see if i get any, lol.
 Ecifircas
05:54:55 
distant-screams, ooh. Good luck. What do you breed for? :)
 Ecifircas
05:54:37 
Urux, pamper time. lmaoo
I find that endearing. Muay Thai is badass though. Found yourself a good one.
 distant-screams
05:53:49 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
also managed to snag a breeding to ghostface. we'll see how this goes :p

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Sun Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

DNP My Characters :DApril 30, 2020 01:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
List
Callix - 19-21 - Male - Human - PG.1
Beau - 10-13 - Male - Human PG. 1
Molly - 16-19 - Female - Human PG. 1
Maven - 119-122 - Male - Elf
Adria - 17-20 - Female - Human - PG. 1
Kyra - 16-20 - Female - Human
Teddy - Male - 20-25 - Human
Riley - Female - 15-17 - Human - PG. 1

Edited at May 6, 2020 11:06 AM by Nebulochaotic Pack
DNP My Characters :DApril 30, 2020 06:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Name:

Callix Aiden Adair

Name Meaning:

Greek origin - Very Handsome

Nicknames:

Friends call him Cal

19-21

Sex:

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Nationality:

Distant Asian decent mixed in with several generations of Caucasion races

Appearance:

Callix is slightly below average in height and weight and has a very small stature. He has a thin frame with a lanky build his arms and legs no more than sticks. His face is oval shaped with features that are not sharp or soft but rather a happy medium. His skin is a smooth pale color with no marks or blemishes. His hair is a messy black mop atop his head that reaches down to brush the tops of his ears and back of his neck. Cal has thin almond eyes that a dark solid brown color and are hidden behind a pair of thick framed glasses. He has little to no muscle mass and whatever muscle he does have is very lean. Callix is not an intimidating person by any means which is fine by him cause he would rather blend in and continue his own life.

Short Personality

Quiet, Independant, Hardworking, Passionate, Intelligent, Resourceful, Loud laugh, Panicky, Secret caring mom friend

Personality:

Callix is quiet and keeps to himself unless others approach him first. He works hard and puts the most effort he can into what he does which is currently going to college and working as a host at a local resturaunt. When he cares a bout something he tends to become very passionate about it which can lead to him becoming irritated. Cal strives to be good at what he does because he finds his worth in his talents which happen to be his brain and his rsourcefulness. Despite being resourceful when faced with something new he panicks and draws more into himslef hiding that fear the best he can. Around people he cares about he opens up a little more with sracastic jokes and loud laughter but that doesnt take away from his usual independant nature. Cal is very bad at reading peoples social cues because its something he nver really got accostomed to but he tries his best to avoid any drama that difficulty may cause. He trusts people until the give him a reason to either not trust them or not like them, over all Callix takes care of himself mentally and physically the only ways he knows how which can be good and bad. But he doesn't only care for himself, he can develope a deep attatchment to friends that have taken the time to gain his trust and while he might still act a little distant he begins to become very caring. If he notices you are not feeling well or upset even if thats hard for him to tell sometimes, he will try his best to help cheer you up. On the other hand if you are being reckless and unsafe he will chew you out and tell you to be safer.

Clothing choice:

Cals style is something very simpilistic. He opts to wear black jeans with a simple graphic tee and a baggy zip hoodie up. Sometimes if its cold out you can see him with a black knit hat with a floof on top. Along with that some common accesories he has are of course his thick framed, black glasses he need to see with but also a black twine bracelet from his older sister that she gave him when she moved away with her new family.

Sports / Activities

Callix has a passion for outdoor activities. He loves hiking, canoeing, camping, climbing and more. The fresh are and complete serenity of nature draws him in. He finds it very relaxing to go on walks to think things out even if he can't always do it in the woods. He isn't super athletic but he is a decent swimmer and has good stamina when swimming walking or climbing up hills or trees.

Favorite Color:

Cal likes the color purple. To him it is normally a very calming nutural color especially the darker shades. The kind of purples he like are the soft ones you find in sunsets, the mystical colored ones like amethysts or the darker one on eggplants and flowers

Zodiac Sign:

Taurus

Moral Alignment:

Lawful Good

Favorite Type of music:

Popular pop songs, nothing rap though

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6QlINTAvk99uFDBB9s6q3O?si=5m8wxMstSkawU4sB3k6Zlw

le playlist

Short Backstory:

Many years ago Cals great grandparents moved to America from that times China. Through generations of mixing though it became harder and harder to tell that his family came from Asian decent. In spite of that though the strict up bringing had stayed a strong part of the family. Though nothing like it once was Cals family was more uptight than he preffered. He was constantly "encouraged" to be the best at school and then when he graduated he was pressured into an engineering program which wasnt his first love but not the worst as he was glad he didnt have to stare at peoples insides like his older sister the doctor. Along with the school expectations he had many other rules that prevented much of a social life, things valueing hard work and and taking care of the household. Once he moved out that new freedom aloud him to express more what he cared about and sometimes turned into almost a rebellious nature when others didnt agree with his passions. Not only that but the friends he has now in his adulthood are especially special to him because he never had that luxury growing up and despite some annoyances he appreciates everyones different traits. In the end his childhood really shaped him into what he is today. Now he is going to college in a engineering program and working a job as a host at a local returaunt. He lives in his tiny apartment with his pet cat Lucy.

Milkshakes, The beach, Nature, Cats, Strong platonic friendships, Everything fitting into place, Lucy, Satisfaction of hardwork, Writing, Getting stuff done, Puzzles, Purple, Hiking, Rainbows, Loud laughter

Dislikes:

Disorder, Boredom, Winter, Being stuck in a place or situation, Big change, Mushrooms, Seafood, Unloyal people, Being disagreed with,The rain

Other:

Callix has an all black short haired cat named Lucy that he adores. He cuddles and pets her every night and treats her very well. He is also quite possesive of her because she is very important to him.

Mood Board:

https://ibb.co/NxZGY0k

Edited at May 6, 2020 12:23 PM by Nebulochaotic Pack
DNP My Characters :DMay 1, 2020 02:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Name:

Molly Alayna Meyer

Name Meaning:

English Origin - Of the Sea

16-19

Sex:

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Nationality:

Born in U.S. but has Italian Roots

Appearance:

Molly is what you would consider an average height for a girl her age. Despite that she weighs in a little above average because of the curves throughout her body including the little tiny one on her tummy. Looking at her though you wouldnt call her fat or chubby just squishy and hugable. Molly doesnt think too much into her body type and doesnt mind her weight at all. Her skin is smooth and fits to the curves in a glowing tan, honey color. She doesnt have any sprinkling of freckles rather just a couple dotting her body hardly noticeable. Her hair is long enough to brush her shoulders but sometimes you can hardly tell because she prefers to wear her dark brown colored locks in a messy bun atop her head to control the wild frizzy waves. She has round almod shaped eyes that shine with a kind light. They are a clear brown color that is warm and comforting. Molly has an overall welcoming aura that draws people in if they are looking for someone to listen and help them feel better.

Short Personality

Kind, Caring, Warm, Welcoming, Friendly, Egalitarian, Just, Trustworthy, Easy going, Loving, Patient

Personality:

Molly is a very kind caring person to say the least. She believes that everyone deserves a chance and will try to justify their actions in her head looking at all angles and perspectives before deciding if something was coherently wrong. She is not only sympathetic towards people but very emapathetic if she recognizes a struggle she has had to overcome before. Molly has a very warm and bright personality with a positive outlook on life. She tries to make the best of circumstances and think outside the box to find something good in any situation or person. With people she is close to she is the most caring person in the world and strives to make everyone happy and comfortable. She is the kind of friend who will listen and agree with you if you need to go on a long rant or to stay by your side and help you feel better if you were sick. Though Molly can be a bit of a push over most the time she will stand firmly by her friends side if there is an issue and try to reasonably work things out.

Clothing choice:

Molly strays towards a warm colored wardrobe with beautiful colors that will compliment her tan complextion. Some of her favorite colors to wear are dark apricot, red or rose colors or a deep berry colored pink. She wears these paired with jeans, white or sometimes skinny khaki pants. She likes wearing black sandals in the summer as soon as its warm enough otherwise she wears plain sneakers. She doesnt normally wear jewelery but she does wear earings most the time which are normally shiny gold plated pieces like studs or hoops.

Sports / Activities

Molly is not a athletic person. Instead she prefers writing and relaxing in the sun. One day she wishes to travel a little and see all the different things people have to offer and the stark contrast in cultures and whats considered normal.

Favorite Color:

Mollys favorite color is a vibrant coral orange.

Zodiac Sign:

Pisces

Moral Alignment:

Nuetral Good

Favorite Type of music:

Old music like, Dean Martin, The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra and Four Tops

Short Backstory:

Warm places, The summer and Spring, The Ocean, Sunbathing, Old books, Old music, Campfires, People, Having hope, Love, Writing, Watching the clouds, Happy mediums, Geography

Dislikes:

Thunder storms, Huge crowds, Spiders, The cold, Being alone, Pessimism, The Dark, Blood, guts and gore, Broccoli, The color black

Other:

Edited at May 4, 2020 08:33 AM by Nebulochaotic Pack
DNP My Characters :DMay 4, 2020 08:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Name:

Beau

Name Meaning:

French - Handsome

10-13

Sex:

Male

Sexuality:

Straight

Nationality:

Caucasian, 1/3 French

Appearance:

One of the easiest ways to desvribe Beau is thin. He is thin in stature, in his face and in his limbs. Beau is a tall and lanky boy for his age waith narrow shoulders and a slim figure. His face has pointed features, a pointed narrow nose, razor blade jaws and piercing eyes paired with thin dusty rose colored lips. His skin is ivory toned and he has the slightest, palest covering of freckles aross the bridge of his nose. His eyes are a hazy green brown color not quite one or the other and thin curtained with thick lashes. Beaus hair is a dark roasted coffee color, kept short on the sides and fluffy on top. Despite all these features he is able to maintain a innicent and youth ful look.

Short Personality

Quiet (LOL), Reserved, Jumpy, Anxious, Loyal, Mischevious

Personality:

Clothing choice:

Sports / Activities

Favorite Color:

Zodiac Sign:

Moral Alignment:

True Nuetral

Favorite Type of music:

Pop Punk, Light Rock

Short Backstory:

The sky,

Dislikes:

Other:

Edited at May 4, 2020 10:42 PM by Nebulochaotic Pack
DNP My Characters :DMay 4, 2020 10:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Name:

Adria

Name Meaning:

Latin - From Adriatic Sea region, also means dark

17-20

Sex:

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

Nationality:

Caucasian

Appearance:

Short Personality

Personality:

Clothing choice:

Sports / Activities

Favorite Color:

Zodiac Sign:

Moral Alignment:

N/A

Favorite Type of music:

Whatever makes her feel like a bad ass

Short Backstory:

Adria lives/d with her brother Rollins from early teenage years and on due to her mother becoming an addict after her father died. The envirement was clearly toxic and her mother would either emerge from her room high or stay there passed out for hours on end. She was quickly fired leaving Adria and Rollins to care for themselves, once he was old enough Rollins adopted his sister and they moved out and bagan living away from their surviving parent. Adria dreams of becoming a - when she graduates college.

Lizards, Trees in the fall, Strong Leadership, Art, Painting, Sketching, Pink, Exotic Names,

Dislikes:

Other:

Edited at May 4, 2020 10:58 PM by Nebulochaotic Pack
DNP My Characters :DMay 6, 2020 11:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Character Name:

Riley Rose Brown

Name Meaning:

Irish - Rye clearing; Courageous

15-17

Sex:

Female

Sexuality:

Straight

Nationality:

Caucasian/Irish

Appearance:

Riley is a very short girl for her age standing at a height of 4'9. She is not unimaginabley skinny rather average in weight and stature with a strong abdomen and legs from her hobby of running. Her face has petite features with small but round eyes, a thin smile and a shrt and ever so slightly upturned button shaped nose. Her face is the shape of a circle and she has rosy colored cheeks that contrast her fair complextion. Her eyes are a clear blue color like the sky on a cloudless day. To compliment that she has purely blond hair that measures all the way down the the top of her waist in long straight locks that show a little character at the bottom. Riley has no prominent scars and minimal markings throughout her body which is not particularly rounded out or flat and rather even in proportion.

Short Personality

Timid, Shy, Determined, Likes proving people wrong, Happy, Positive, Hardworking, competitive

Personality:

Riley is a shy and quiet girl who would rather have a one on one conversation with a friend rather than a huge group discussion. She doesn't like confronting people head on but is very determined to prove them wrong on her own accord. She has always felt like she was standing in everyone elses shadow cause they automatically asume the small quiet girl won't do anything which has given her an almost competitive nature. Besides that part od her Riley is a very happy girl who is generally positive over pessimistic. She has a kind demeanor with people in a non competitive setting and likes the peacefulness of not feeling like she has to be good enough at something to stand out. Basically Riley has two sides, that of when she is in a situation that is combative or competitive situation where she feels underestimated and quietly works hard to be more that a short, blonde haired, girl. Then theres the more peaceful side of her that is kind and optimistic and likes the tranquility of feeling content with the world. Some people are usually a little surprised when they see the determined side of her because outside of that she is such a quiet person but that doesn't stop her from being the best she can be.

Clothing choice:

Riley loves wearing adorable a line dresses in beautiful colors that go well with her skin tone and hair color. She especially likes when they flutter out in a beautiful circle as they spin. If she isn't dressed up in one of her favorite dresses she usually wears a casual t shirt in jeans. Usually the t shirts depict something she likes or alludes to her personality. For example she might wear a cute pink shirt with bunnies on it with some jeans. Some accesories she also likes are hoop earing and headbands with bows a top them. Riley tends to steer away from make up but she sometimes will wear a shiny lipgloss or natural colored, light lipstik. Rileys color pallette usually consists of ocean toned blues, blush colored pinks and and sunshine yellows.

Sports / Activities

Riley is small but she has incredible stamina. She has been participating in cross country running since she was a young teenager. She has grown to find it theraputic and she enjoys being able to put her mind to becoming better at it and being able to beat competition. Especially when people underestimate her or try telling her she is no good at it because she is small.

Favorite Color:

Shades of vibrant yellow attract Rileys eye, she loves colors of sunshine, golden fileds and sunflowers.

Zodiac Sign:

Virgo

Moral Alignment:

N/A

Favorite Type of music:

Soft, bubbly, calming music

Short Backstory:

Riley lives in a large family of blue eyed, blond haired kids, she blends in with them and is just another one of the bunch. She tries her best to be herself despite how many siblings she has and chose to go to a different scholo than all of them so people because of her timid nature she wanted to be seen as herself rather than just another one of the Brown kids. Riley still doesn't particularly stand out because she doesnt put herself out there as much but she is relieved because there is a certain freedom in being just one unique person instead of being a small piece of a bigger thing that wasn't her.

Dresses, Cute things, Fluffy feeling items, Bumblebees, Bunnies, Amanita Mushrooms, Grilled Cheese, Orange Juice, Running, Hoops, Soft textures, Bows

Dislikes:

Loud noises, Airplanes, Cloudy/overcast days, Heights, Wasps, Sour candy, Spicey foods, The color brown, Sticky hands, Beung underestimated and held back, Squeky/high ptctched sounds

Other:

Mood Board:

https://ibb.co/qxR6H35

Edited at May 6, 2020 09:12 PM by Nebulochaotic Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us