Wolf Play : saturdays are for the boys || DNP
Chatbox
 Salem
08:18:11 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Urux
08:12:16 Urox
Okay peace guys :P
I'll be back at 4 ish am my time to cram some study before my test - I might be lurking
 Urux
07:30:31 Urox
Vulpixles
I see, I'm sure there is someone on here that might match you!
Have a stalk of the forums to see if you can spot one :P
 Vulpixles
07:29:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
My biggest problem is that I'm very literate. I've been spoiled with my best friend, who also loves writing, so I'm used to very literate RPs
 Urux
07:28:15 Urox
Vulpixels
I'm always down for a 1x1. I actually just got back into it myself after something like 5/6 years
 Vulpixles
07:27:44 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Urux

Yeah I might do that. I miss RP
 Urux
07:25:41 Urox
Aaron
Oh hi there!
 Aaron Burr Sir
07:02:08 
Morning Chat^^
 Urux
06:50:38 Urox
Vulpixels
Couldn't hurt to make a blog page with your expectations etc and then maybe a 1x1 search in the forums?
 Vulpixles
06:46:20 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I keep seeing RP ads and it makes me want to try getting back into RP...but I'm so picky now
 Amygdala
06:39:30 Amy/Anpmygdala

G3 Albino sniffs under a bush and finds Chinese Pottery!

I guess you can stay XD
 Salem
06:37:05 Rumi
Looking for a 1x1 RP!
Humanoid, fantasy and MxM or MxF
Please PM me! I have a fun idea ^^
 Aci
06:16:00 Aci
Intriguing only one SV -.-
 distant-screams
05:56:51 katy | beetle
Urux,
understandable! i'm trying to save up for another custom too ^^ most of mine are getting old.
 Urux
05:56:15 Urox
Katy
Hopefully they do! I'd love to but adopts, but I need to save my mush and apples. I need my custom boy sorted before he's an adult lol.
 Urux
05:55:45 Urox
Ecifircas
He's a big softie really. But has the most stoic mean resting face, he's like 6'4 and built too with tats xD I converted him lol

He actually went to Thailand to train for 2 months in a hut lol
 distant-screams
05:55:27 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
high rarity, defects, boosts. not so much talents but we'll see if i get any, lol.
 Ecifircas
05:54:55 
distant-screams, ooh. Good luck. What do you breed for? :)
 Ecifircas
05:54:37 
Urux, pamper time. lmaoo
I find that endearing. Muay Thai is badass though. Found yourself a good one.
 distant-screams
05:53:49 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
also managed to snag a breeding to ghostface. we'll see how this goes :p

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Sun Bear : -2
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

saturdays are for the boys || DNPApril 21, 2020 06:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post do not post

Edited at April 26, 2020 06:52 PM by solas
saturdays are for the boys || DNPApril 21, 2020 06:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The beacons are lit.

Full Real Name

Stanley Morrison O’Dwyer.
Most of his friends and acquaintances know him as Bilgewater Stan, though nobody calls him that to his face.

Superhero Name

In his opinion, his power’s not exciting or useful enough to warrant a superhero name. He’s thought about giving himself one, though, but hasn’t gotten much farther than “Stan the Sticky Man.”

Superpower(s)

Stan has the ability to, essentially, nail himself to any surface. He can put a hand on a counter, or for that matter, any part of his body on any surface, and fix it there with his mind. This bond is rendered ineffective on wet surfaces. Stan can break the bond at anytime himself, but the bond can only be broken by another person when the surface and his point of attachment are submerged in water consistently.

Superpower Origins

This power has run in his family for generations, with his great-great-grandfather being the first to have it. Nobody knows how it entered the family, but it was passed down quite easily through the men of the family and at this point is a family trait just like the clear blue eyes and low, dirgelike voice of all the O’Dwyer men.

Male

Sexuality

Straight

Career

Stan teaches guitar four days a week at a small local conservatory run by his current girlfriend. Most of his clients are either young children or going through a midlife crisis.

Dripping with poetry / Sitting stupefied, nailed to the stool.

Interests

Playing guitar, songwriting & poetry, classical literature - though he can’t quote anything by memory, he could talk for hours about a work that touches him.

Train rides, the smell of a just-lit cigarette, keeping his nails short, the color blue, gravestone rubbings, slow dancing with Abigail, sitting out in the heavy rain, woolen socks, subtle PDA, traveling but not in the tourist sense

Dislikes

Celebrities in general — but especially actors, carsickness, empty threats, reading aloud, the tattoo he’d gotten when he was eighteen

Biggest fear
Stanley is terrified of the end. Nothing scares him more than everything he knows and loves falling to pieces. This man loves life too much to let it go easily.

Personality

Stan’s a stubborn man. In case his power didn’t already hint at it,

He spends nearly every night at a small tavern near his house by the name of The Mad Raven, stuck, literally, to the rickety bench of an upright piano in the corner of the venue.** He’ll play for hours on end, usually starting with old folk songs that recall the memory of his Dublin grandfather which slowly evolve into things of his own creation — songs written half by himself and half by the drink.

You wouldn’t know it with a look at him, but he’s quite religious - not in the mass-every-Sunday sense, but he believes in something up there, finding himself relying on that something many a time.

• a mess
  • loves mr jesus

**alright so i can’t let this go unnoticed, but imagine it’s closing time and your man just won’t get up. they’re gonna have to absolutely dRENCH his ass in water to get him out of there. fuckin hose him down

They swap anorexic lyrics / For pyrotechnic rhymes / As carlights knife their way through the dark.

Looks

Stan stands at 6’0” with broad shoulders and a stocky torso. His limbs are long, though they look shorter than they are due to their mass.
His most distinct feature is his clear blue eyes, rather childlike in appearance. They're incredibly expressive, and though the rest of his face won't belie his emotional state one bit, they’ll easily reveal what he’s feeling.

His hair is very curly, though not kinky, and the hairs themselves are quite thin and soft. The hair itself was once a strawberry-blonde, though it started graying when he was around 25 and now the color’s nearly completely dulled. He has an angular, grizzled face with a high forehead, a large, slightly upturned nose and a squarish jaw. Though he has a cleft chin, it's obscured by his long, graying, curly beard, which used to be a reddish-blond color.

He has a tattoo on his left shoulder blade of a fly, which he got when he was 18 and is now quite embarrassed of.

Costume
Stan wouldn’t wear a costume if you paid him to — though if he absolutely had to, it’d probably be nothing more than a mask and gloves. And maybe a pair of cool shoes. Actually, definitely a pair of cool shoes.

Home

The conservatory he works at is located in a renovated farmhouse 40 minutes north of the city itself (without traffic, of course), and he lives in a cabin a few minutes away from the property.

Family/Friends
In a two-year relationship with Abigail Salmon, age 42

He has two sisters, Lindsey and Rose, who are two and five years younger respectively.
His mother died six years ago of a series of back-to-back stronks, and his father moved back to their childhood home in Virginia after that.

Backstory (known)

• grew up in a working-class home in virginia
  • his neighbor’s daughter got run over with a car on their street when he was thirteen
  • ran away to new york, nobody knew where he was for a while
  • um he like busked and stuff
  • had a series of shitty retail jobs while playing rhythm guitar for a little band
  • finally decided hey, fuck it, i’m gonna apply for this real fancy job at this real fancy conservatory

Other

RP Sample

Edited at April 21, 2020 06:11 PM by solas
saturdays are for the boys || DNPApril 26, 2020 06:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

K . M . D E L A N E Y
solas 246213

« Dawn-sniffing revenant, »

Kieran Morrison Delaney • 19 • Male • Gynosexual*

Power: Hallucinations.
Kieran experiences hallucinations of his own quite regularly, most of them harmless but emotionally draining. He’s usually aware of his surroundings during these, as they’re more like mirages than full hallucinations. When using his power actively, he has the ability to alter the thoughts and place hallucinations in the minds of others, but guaranteeing he experiences a full hallucination himself. The ones that he experiences during this can either be thrilling and beautiful, or absolutely hellish (think the Reddit 50/50 challenge.) It’s almost as if he’s on a hallucinogenic drug during these times, as he loses awareness of his current world and gets transported to wherever his mind ends up taking him. The worst of these self-induced hallucinations usually come back to haunt him in high-stress situations.

RP sample here!

« Plodder through midnight rain, »

General Appearance: Kieran’s hair is a honey brown, though it bleaches very easily after a few days in the sun in the sun to a blonde color with red undertones. He keeps it quite short near the back and sides, and it ends in a sharp, defined point at the nape of his neck, reminiscent of the Peaky Blinders haircut but with a longer top. He stands at 5’10”, though long arms and legs and a lanky build make him look taller. His chest and shoulders are toned, though not bulky, and his arms are muscular with quite a bit of definition. His torso is relatively short, with his hips set higher than most bodies’ — so his tapered legs make up the majority of his height. His skin is naturally pale, though after physical exertion or time spent in the sun it becomes a ruddy beige color. As for his eyes, they change colors depending on the light he’s in, varying from a clear, medium blue to a cool-toned hazel. Most of the time, they appear as a deep, murky teal - a blue that reminds him of death every time he sees himself in the mirror. His nose and cheekbones are narrow and clearly chiseled; his nose is concavely curved and turns slightly up at the end. He has lips that are naturally a deep pink, with the bottom lip a bit larger than the top. As he is farsighted, Kieran wears round, gold-framed glasses when reading or writing that make his big eyes look even larger on his face.

Clothing Choices: Kieran has a style reminiscent of years past - he can usually be seen in a button-down shirt, oversized dress pants, and suspenders. It’s unusual to see him in sweats or athletic clothes, even if he’s going for a run. He usually sticks to a certain color scheme - deep blues, olive green, shades of cream.. usually toned-down, warm-hued colors.

Jewelry/Accessories: Aside from his *iconic* suspenders, Kieran wears a large turquoise ring on the middle finger of his left hand, and a claddagh ring on the index finger of his right. He has a large collection of rings, most of them either gifted to him or stolen, and he alternates between them sometimes, though he’s always seen with the two mentioned above. Occasionally, he’ll wear a long necklace with light green beads and a red tassel at the end, or one with a leather thong and a small amber drop as a pendant.

Handedness: Kieran’s naturally left-handed and writes with that hand, though he plays his instruments in a right-handed orientation (left hand on the fretboard, right hand on the strings.)

Tattoos/Marks: His forearms are covered with tattoos - some of the notable ones are "XVIII" in Roman numerals on his left inner arm, an anarchist symbol on his right wrist, the words "altar wine" and "expressionist," a large bold peace sign, the roots of a tree, and a songbird holding a quill. He has a large scar on his left wrist caused by an incident with a guard dog, and a port wine stain on his left ring finger.

Scent: Though not overwhelming, Kieran has a distinct scent - the smell of oiled leather, rosemary shampoo, and his cologne - a heady scent laden with bergamot, juniper and vetiver.

Style of Speech: He tends to speak with relatively proper grammar - not overly so, but his sentences are coherent and sound thought-out. His penchant to wax poetic would make most sound pretentious, but a certain surreptitious smile and twinkle of Irish charm suggests that he doesn’t take himself too seriously.

Accent: Kieran has a heavy Louth accent, which comes through in his elongated vowels and hard consonants.

Voice Type: Kieran’s voice is naturally quite low and husky. He tends to speak softly, only raising his voice in bouts of intense emotion.

« Question me again. »

Kieran
kieran spends hours nearly every night stuck to the rickety bench of an upright piano in the corner of his room. he’ll play for hours on end, usually starting with old folk songs that recall the memory of his dublin grandfather which slowly evolve into things of his own creation — songs written half by himself and half by… even he doesn’t know.

he has a strong sense of inherent right and wrong, though he doesn’t see the world in terms of black and white, good and bad. it seems shocking that a man like him, a thief for god’s sake, would rely on his moral compass like this - but after being instilled within him as a child, he still believes it and lives by it in the way he treats other people.

you wouldn’t know it with a look at him, but he’s quite religious - not in the mass-every-sunday sense, but he believes in something up there, finding himself relying on that something many a time.

Kieran

However, when around those closest to him, a different side of him appears - a patient, understanding man who feels deeply and expresses every one of those feelings. One trait remains a part of him no matter who he’s talking to - his brutal honesty. Those who know him know he’s an idealist, always hoping for - and sometimes expecting - the best outcomes. He often struggles to take things lightly but hides it in front of others. He’s incredibly decisive and passionate, never thinking twice about making any decisions - which ends up hurting him often later on. Markus’ decisions are made completely with his heart, and although he feels like he can trust his gut instinct, he shouldn’t. He always falls for the broken and unlovable souls - most of his relationships end quickly and loudly with at least one of them deeply hurt.

the ultimate idealist and a sensitive soul, daedalus’ soft-spoken passion in defending those he loves and the ideas he believes in is quick to come through in a conversation. he struggles to take things lightly and has difficulty getting along with the more sarcastic, rough-around-the-edges types. he’s incredibly decisive and passionate, never thinking twice about making any decisions - which ends up hurting him often later on. his decisions are made completely with his heart, and although he feels like he can trust his gut instinct, he shouldn’t. when he falls in love, it’s instant and head-over-heels. daedalus always falls for the broken and unlovable souls - most of his relationships end quickly and loudly with at least one of them deeply hurt.once things end, he completely tears himself from his past lovers, always removing any traces of them from his life and often burning the possessions they left behind.

stonks:

commanding presence

creative instincts

focuses easily on tasks

not stonks:

genuinely terrified of squirrels

nicotine addiction

stubborn to a fault

Edited at April 26, 2020 06:55 PM by solas

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved