Wolf Play : Marrows Characters
Chatbox
 Urux
07:28:15 Urox
Vulpixels
I'm always down for a 1x1. I actually just got back into it myself after something like 5/6 years
 Vulpixles
07:27:44 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Urux

Yeah I might do that. I miss RP
 Urux
07:25:41 Urox
Aaron
Oh hi there!
 Aaron Burr Sir
07:02:08 
Morning Chat^^
 Urux
06:50:38 Urox
Vulpixels
Couldn't hurt to make a blog page with your expectations etc and then maybe a 1x1 search in the forums?
 Vulpixles
06:46:20 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I keep seeing RP ads and it makes me want to try getting back into RP...but I'm so picky now
 Amygdala
06:39:30 Amy/Anpmygdala

G3 Albino sniffs under a bush and finds Chinese Pottery!

I guess you can stay XD
 Salem
06:37:05 Rumi
Looking for a 1x1 RP!
Humanoid, fantasy and MxM or MxF
Please PM me! I have a fun idea ^^
 Aci
06:16:00 Aci
Intriguing only one SV -.-
 distant-screams
05:56:51 katy | beetle
Urux,
understandable! i'm trying to save up for another custom too ^^ most of mine are getting old.
 Urux
05:56:15 Urox
Katy
Hopefully they do! I'd love to but adopts, but I need to save my mush and apples. I need my custom boy sorted before he's an adult lol.
 Urux
05:55:45 Urox
Ecifircas
He's a big softie really. But has the most stoic mean resting face, he's like 6'4 and built too with tats xD I converted him lol

He actually went to Thailand to train for 2 months in a hut lol
 distant-screams
05:55:27 katy | beetle
Ecifircas,
high rarity, defects, boosts. not so much talents but we'll see if i get any, lol.
 Ecifircas
05:54:55 
distant-screams, ooh. Good luck. What do you breed for? :)
 Ecifircas
05:54:37 
Urux, pamper time. lmaoo
I find that endearing. Muay Thai is badass though. Found yourself a good one.
 distant-screams
05:53:49 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
also managed to snag a breeding to ghostface. we'll see how this goes :p
 Urux
05:53:42 Urox
Ecifircas
Hahah, my guy only likes Muay Thai, good food and grooming stuff I swear, he sends me a snap every two days of him laying there in his little face mask having "pamper time" lol
Granted, we used to do it together when we lived together
 distant-screams
05:53:23 katy | beetle
Urux,
haha thanks! hopefully they'll sell tomorrow when more people are on ^^
 Urux
05:52:42 Urox
Katy
She's pretty
Also before I forgot to say, those adopts are so cute!
 Ecifircas
05:52:21 
twin, you wouldn't dare.

Urux, don't ask me. I don't know what anyone likes. It took me ages to even learn Eternity's preferences and now I'm trained to find the obscure things he likes only. lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Anaconda : 0
Leopard : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Marrows CharactersApril 18, 2020 07:31 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
The Characters of Marrow
Marrows CharactersApril 18, 2020 07:33 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Much heartache, years of brainstorming and many, many shed tears have marked these characters as belonging to the one and only Marrow/Polly - Me. I would appreciate it if you not only refrained from posting within this thread, but also didn't take these characters in an attempt to claim them as your own. No one has permission to use them, steal them or anything of the sort, although art of them is acceptable (with permission from me)!

Please also note that many of these (if not all) characters are part of a storyline that I am crafting with my friend ASomeonePersn (Bone). We've been working on this together for who-knows-how-long, and I feel the need to mention that I can, and I will, contact a moderator if I believe you've copied one of my characters. I will not contact you first, as you've made the mistake and you know what you've done. They are mine, they are practically my children and my babies and I even feel emotional attachments to many of them--I will recognize one of my characters immediately if I see it.

Lastly, it is highly unlikely that I will accept any roleplays with characters that are part of the "The Lineage of Evil" storyline. They are integral to the storyline, and to have another plotline with them involved would feel very strange for me. Other characters (ones under 'Random Characters') are open for roleplays, if I have the time/drive to have another RP with them.

Thank you for reading.

Edited at June 30, 2020 03:54 AM by Polly
Marrows CharactersApril 18, 2020 07:38 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Index
The Lineage of Evil Storyline
WOLVES
Waldera | Walandra [Page 1]
Jael [Page 1]
Sancha [Page 1]
Malin [Page 1]
Pulchra [Page 1]
Maganda [Page 1]
The Ancestors' Rage
Enola [Page 2]
Proelium [Page 2]
Frater [Page 2]
Satis [Page 2]
Quartus [Page 2]
Iuniore [Page 2]
Elukara [Page 2]
Bellum [Page 3]
Pugnator [Page 3]
Et Elegit Vos [Page 3]
Et Tu Deficio [Page 3]
Fortis [Page 3]
Carissime [Page 3]
Amabalia [Page 3]
Tutum [Page 3]
Filia [Page 3]
Alium [Page 4]
Amare [Page 4]
Kodiak [Page 2]
Aztec [Page 2]
Elda [Page 2]
Tyr [Page 3]

RAVENS
Elan [Page 4]
Jael's Messengers
Hegnan ("Aid") [Page 4]
Akkeri ("Anchor") [Page 4]
Aska ("Ashes") [Page 4]
Harmr ("Grief") [Page 4]
Frami ("Courage") [Page 4]
Heit ("Promise") [Page 4]
Moli ("Fragment") [Page 4]

OWLS
Mulchira [Page 5]
Aida [Page 5]
Kamina [Page 5]

Edited at December 15, 2020 10:43 PM by Polly
Marrows CharactersApril 18, 2020 07:58 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
NAME
[Title]
{Name Meaning}
"Quote"
Accepted Nicknames:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
[Physical]
Height:
Length:
Weight:
[Notable Scarring]
Personality:
Relatives:
Other:

Edited at June 30, 2020 01:53 AM by Polly
Marrows CharactersApril 21, 2020 04:44 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
WALDERA | WALDERA
[The White She-Wolf]
{No Meaning}
"I am but a simple creature, whose life is a lie."
Nicknames: Wall, Dera, Annie, Andra
Accepted Nicknames: Andra
Sexuality: Asexual Panromantic
Appearance:
Walandra is a female of a stark alabaster coloration. She is of a small stature, minuscule in fact, but she doesn't shy away from that. She embraces her tiny frame, with a too-long, bushy tail and paws that suit her miniature, runt-esque figure. She is small, sometimes even compared to an albino coyote, but that doesn't stop the small she-wolf. She's made it this far, why quit now? Pretty facial features and an endearing facial expression are more than enough to trick another into thinking she is innocent, despite carmine orbs that spark with a ferocity to rival the heavens, and an anger to match that of the brightest flames.
Height: 29 Inches
Length: 4'8''
Weight: 97 Pounds
Walandra's facial features are marred by scarring. Bite marks upon her face are mostly healed, almost invisible unless they are actively searched for, but they remain. A bite mark on her right cheek, teeth upon her maw, and even colleciton of four puncture holes in her throat as if someone attempted to rip her throat out. The rest of her body has its own scarring, legs bitten and body mutilated, but they are mainly covered by her thick pelage. And even if she were shaved to reveal her muscle-coated form, it would be plain to see that many of the pup-hood marks were made upon her face, and not her body.
Personality:
Walandra is a female of a typically cold demeanor. It is rare that she allows anyone or anything close to her--everyone that has been close to her has left her, hurt her, or otherwise added to her array of scars, so why should she trust anyone? But even the most impregnable of places have weak points, and some creatures find their way into her heart or her mind to capture a resting place. It is rarely attraction, moreso a kinship or companionship, with those that manage to find the cracks in her walls and the weakest points of her defenses. Walandra is an intelligent dame, one whose mind works a million miles a minute and rarely slows down to the speed-limit, and can almost always come back with some kind of remark or come up with a plan if it is required. She, too, holds a certain aura of danger. Her body ripples with muscle, even beneath her thick pelage, and she is obviously a powerhouse packed into a small body. Trained since she was just a young pup, she is an assassin, a killer--someone who knows both how to save lives, and how to end them. She is not one to be trifled with, as she has no qualms ending lives if they stand between her and what she wants.
Relatives:
Sancha is her mother.
Malin is her father.
Pulchra and Maganda are her sisters.
Daeva is her aunt.
Ezhno is her cousin once-removed.
Enola is her cousin once-removed/adopted daughter.
Veda is her grandmother.
Jael is her granduncle/adopted father.
Fala Flo is her third cousin/adopted daughter.
Other:
Coloring/Rendering: ASomeonePerson (#233396)
Polly.png
(Credits: On Image)
Polly.png
(Credit: On Image)
Polly.png
(Credit: On Image)

Edited at December 23, 2020 08:48 PM by Polly
Marrows CharactersJune 30, 2020 01:54 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
JAEL
[The Father of Many]
{It Holds No Meaning}
"I am of the belief that juveniles are innocent, and are to be treated as such."
Accepted Nicknames: Any and all nicknames
Sexuality: Homosexual (I know he has a kid, but shh, mkay? He had a kid and went "aye y'know females aren't that great" and boom he's gay now.)
Appearance:
His size alone was something to balk at, standing at least two heads taller than the average Grey Wolf male. An aged creature, white dusts the sides of his muzzle. It's a surprising change, compared to the dark grey that holds the rest of his body captive. The tips of every hair is a slightly paler hue than the rest of the strand, giving him a lighter look than he actually is. He was once a deep onyx coloration, although, like many wolves who were born with the dark pelage, he had turned grey throughout the course of his life.

As if his pelt was not strange enough to those who had not met him, Jael had some… questionable things attached to his body. The first thing that many noticed is a strange necklace trapped around his throat. It appeared to be a simple thread woven of grass and leaves, and then more threads of the same thing further woven together to make it stronger. Attached to these threads, which hung around his neck in a semi-tight manner--it wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon but there was little to no risk of it strangling him in a confrontation, were various other objects. There were three raven feathers. One of which, the one on the left side, had been painted white, whilst the one on the most right side remained it’s normal onyx hue, and the one in the very middle was an odd carmine coloration. And yes, painted. Don't ask what concoction of herbs he used to gain the paint.

Various herbs and flowers had found themselves attached to the necklace, too. Nothing very heavy was upon the necklace, nothing that could weigh the brute down, and it didn’t appear too frivolous. It is actually rather slim, hugging his thick coating of fur as if it belonged there. It nestled itself among his fur, grass woven throughout the beginning strand and flowers weaving their stems through it, with herbs finding odd places to rest upon the odd contraption around his throat. Jael claims it helps to transport herbs with him if he suspected he needed them.

The next thing that normal wolves noticed was the similarly odd bracelets around each of his paws. They were manufactured in the same style as the necklace, although refused to hold herbs or flowers, or feathers, upon them. They were slim, hugging his thin legs. They seemed almost too tight, and certainly wouldn’t come off in one piece, unlike the necklace. Although, they did hold a few beads of different colorations.

The next thing that others commented on was the odd paint markings he held. Every scar upon his body that could be seen without looking through his pelt was colored in with the same strange concoction of herbs that colored the middle raven feather. Each and every one of them was bright crimson, the ridges and crevices upon his body dabbed in the red color to stand out against his dark pelt. The brightly-colored lines dug into his shoulders, flanks, sides, legs, and even his face. Anywhere and everywhere that can be seen, slicing up and down his appearance.

The next thing brought to the attention of strangers was the odd piercings Jael had given himself. The most noticeable were the two in his nose. One went through the middle, and the other through the right nostril. The only other piercings upon him were his audits. His left held two, one at the base and another near the top of his ear, whilst his right held four. One at the base, two somewhere in the middle, and one closer to the tip of his audit. They were all odd hoops, she couldn’t tell if they were made out of some kind of metal or a plant. Each one had a different feather, or different collection of feathers, upon it. One earring held one feather, another held two, two held three, and another two held four. They were: barn owl, snowy owl, blue bird, common blackbird, peregrine falcon, rock dove, mourning dove, ring-necked pheasant, osprey, oilbird, mallard, mountain quail, american kestrel, red-tailed hawk, american goldfinch, gull-billed tern, and a common starling.

The last thing others noticed, reportedly, was Jael’s eyes. They were an odd concoction of amber and gold, the darker coloration of copper swirling around his pupil whilst the paler hue of gold ran around the edges. In the middle of the space between the two colors, they swirled together as if in battle. Amber stretching out to take over the edges, gold reaching inward to capture the space around the pupil.
Height: 41 Inches
Length: 7 Feet
Weight: 178 Pounds
Jael had considerably amounts of scarring across his body, although much of it is hidden beneath his thick pelage. The visible scars are colored in with carmine, but spring upon his body at seemingly random places. The most obvious of the scarring is the three claw marks across his face, gifted to him by a bear he had an unfortuante run-in with. Two are above his eye, one is below it--one starts just below his ear, the other starting just afterwards. One is above his other eye, two below it. The lowest one runs partly over his muzzle, and all three end just above his jaw on the other side of his face.
Personality:
Jael is a kind and gentle creature, a fatherly figure to many. Considered by many, and considered by himself, a shaman-type persona, he holds true to that and carries herbs with him wherever he goes, even if adventures are rare occurances. He is fair and a lovely brute to be around, despite his scarring and size, and is not unknown to adopt creatures. Not just wolf pups; he'll take in anything and everything that needs some guidance or a parental figure. He's loved by many, known to almost everyone within the region he lives in, and is the speaker of many languages. However, you mustn't let his parental-like demeanor, nor his non-aggressive ways, convince you that he is weak. Jael is a warrior, a being born and raised to be a fighter--he's not one to be trifled with, and he doesn't forget being forsaken easily. He'll forgive you, but forget? That's not something he's prepared to do. He'll defend those he loves, his friends, family and adopted children, until his dying breath and would rather allow them to kill him than harm them.
Relatives:
Veda is his sister.
Zani was his former mate.
Arreper is his son.
Kayta was his granddaughter.
Fala Flo was his great granddaugther.
Sancha and Daeva are his nieces.
Walandra/Waldera is his grandniece and adopted daughter.
Ezhno is his great grandniece.
Hestia is his grandniece.
Ariescine is his grandnephew.
Enola is his great grandniece.
Nokosi is his adopted son.
Other:
A quote that I commonly say when Jael is mentioned is "It's Jael, don't question it." This is very true with his form--he's Jael, don't worry about weird things haha.
Lineart Credit: (c) eredhys@da
Coloring/Rendering: ASomeonePerson (#233396)
Polly.png
(Credits: On Image)

Edited at February 1, 2021 05:51 AM by Polly

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
SANCHA
[The Golden Dame]
{It Holds No Meaning}
"I beg of you, my child, don't listen to them. I love- please forgive me- I care about you! Forget my sins, dammit!"
Accepted Nicknames: None
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:
The female Sancha is one of a lovely golden pelage, and honey orbs so rich in color it's easy to get lost in them. She's a lovely specimen, body beautifully proportioned to provide her with an appealing physique. Her body is slim, resulting in her weight compared to her height, but it doesn't make her appear weak. Rather, it simply increases her far more feminine qualities, pelage slimmer than most to accentuate her very feminine build. With a tilt of her head, and a dazzling smile, she could drop even the hardiest of brutes to their knees, willing to do her bidding.
Height: 35 Inches
Length: 5'6"
Weight: 130 Pounds
There are none upon her face, and any that managed to find themselves upon her body have long-since disappeared beneath her pelt.
Personality:
Although beautiful in appearance, Sancha is a she-wolf of a truly ugly demeanor. Her appealing qualities are skin-deep, her ugly goes far beyond the bone. She has a way of twisting any and all scenarios so that she is the victim, so that the attention is on her rather than another. She basks in attention, demands it until she has it. Likewise, she basks in the misery of those that she doesn't truly love--it feeds her, feeds the horrendous demon filling the corners of her soul.
Relatives:
Veda is her mother.
Jael is her uncle.
Daeva is her sister.
Malin is her former mate.
Waldera, Pulchra and Maganda are her daughters with Malin.
Ryk is her current mate.
Moleculous and Lekadu are her sons with Ryk.
Other:

Edited at June 30, 2020 04:58 AM by Polly

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
MALIN
[The Disappearing Act]
{None}
"I love you, I hate to leave, hate me if you must, but please never forget that I love you."
Accepted Nicknames: Any
Appearance:
Malin is a handsome brute, pelage a coloration of pure onyx. His coat is thick, flushing out against harsh temperatures and making his already muscular appearance only look stockier. Despite what many consider normal for wolves of an ebony coloration, Malin never greyed out. Whether this is because he never reached the age of greying out, or some strange for mof genetics, he kept his dark hue all throughout life. His eyes were what caught most of the attention, though, the opticals being an odd concoction of icy blue and a darker hue of oceanic blue.
Height: 33 Inches
Length: Just over 6 ft
Weight: 123 pounds
Before his untimely death, Malin had no scarring upon his hide that were visible. Some were there, of course, but they were hidden beneath his thick canopy of fur. His death gifted him new wounds, new wounds that never had time to scar.
Personality:
Malin was a pretty okay guy. He was charming and intelligent, with a protective quality directed towards his family. He held his daughters dear, few punishments unfair and an honorable teacher to his daughters throughout his time alive. An amazing father, although he may have had ulterior motives, it's a shame he was ripped away from his family so soon. And his children never new why he left, or that he was killed--simply that he left. This earned him the title 'The Disappearing Act'.
Relatives:
Sancha is his former mate.
Waldera/Walandra, Pulchra and Maganda are his daughters.
Other:

Edited at July 1, 2020 12:08 AM by Polly

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
PULCHRA
[Mothers' Favorite]
{Beautiful}
"Why, don't you love us, sister? Didn't you say you wanted to protect us? You said you'd visit us, stay for a few days. Where did those promises go?"
Accepted Nicknames: None
Appearance:
Pulchra is beautiful in her own right. A charming smile, a gorgeous pelt, and eyes that scream that she has a heart of gold. She is practically a copy-paste of her mothers genetics, with a coat that shimmers like pure gold and eyes that are a deep honey hue. Whilst she might not be the largest wolf for her breed, she is certainly a heafty creature and a sight to behold with her gargantuan size.
Height: 32
Length: 5"4
Weight: 110
[Notable Scarring]
Personality:
Relatives:
Sancha is her mother.
Malin is her father.
Walandra and Maganda are her sisters.
Other:

Edited at October 28, 2020 04:16 AM by Polly

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
MAGANDA
[Fathers' Carbon Copy]
{Beautiful}
"I'm fine--are you, though? You're not yourself. Not lately, at least. Are you okay?"
Accepted Nicknames:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
[Physical]
Height:
Length:
Weight:
[Notable Scarring]
Personality:
Relatives:
Sancha is her mother.
Malin is her father.