01:24:44 A Sad Mozzy
Also I swear they were male last night
 Reprobate
01:24:42 🪱
Khaos
that's bad, that's real bad
 Reprobate
01:24:18 🪱
it would be cringe and bad, good thing im normal and well adjusted !!

I'm doing better now that I'm QUITTING tomorrow, it's gonna be so satisfying ugh
how are you doing?
 Autumn's Wraith
01:23:57 A Sad Mozzy
I don't like the yellow that much, but it's growing on me
-WP Click-
 Sabbath
01:23:43 Rook
Khaos
Talk about a digital footprint ha
 Autumn's Wraith
01:23:26 A Sad Mozzy
Kaida found 10 mushrooms!

Stats: Luck +3
Mood: Triumphant
Leaderboard: +5 Points
 Kháos
01:23:19 Kaos || Khaos
I love how I logged on, saw Reprobate and immediately thought of feet. 💀
 Sabbath
01:23:17 Rook
does anyone know if infatuation was ever updated to be useful? or is it still just a pelt defect disguised as a "boost"
 Polargeist
01:22:22 Chro (he/him)
Imagine. that'd be so cringe to chat on an online wolf game
Anyways how are you bro??? Feels like forever since we last talked :0
 Reprobate
01:21:14 🪱
I would never be caught on doggame chat, doesn't sound like me
 Reprobate
01:20:42 🪱
no way 😳
 Polargeist
01:19:41 Chro (he/him)
Is that Rep in chat I see???
 Crooked Magic
01:18:02 Crook, She/her
My hand were moving so fast on the keyboard when I saw Ghostface was up for breeding lol.
 Blood lust tide
01:16:24 BewareWhoYouTrust
You got blood on my homework found 10 mushrooms!
 Blood lust tide
01:15:50 BewareWhoYouTrust
Sab
Hia
 Rykio
01:15:39 An Attic.
Cupid,
Of course, of course. They're the best. :D

Reprobate,
LOL.
 Reprobate
01:14:03 🪱
🤡

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +3
Jackal : +5
Bobcat : +1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Trodden Paths | Characters | semi-literate RP | SuggestionsNovember 2, 2019 09:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! This is where the species and characters for the roleplay ‘Trodden Paths’ takes place. Here, you can suggest a species for the forum! Example~

Descolti

Canine like body, with slick, long, fur, more camoflauged like a fox’s. Ears, long, and colored darkly, can pick up detailed hearing. Short, stubby tails, means clumsy balance. Longer legs help with faster running, followed by small paws with sharp claws for defense. Small, sharp teeth inside a fox-like muzzle help to bring down small prey like rabbits, mice, rats, and small birds (crows, blue jays, etc.).

See how this works? Please only post suggestions for the roleplay here, as discussion can go on the discussion page, linked below. Suggestions require:

Name of species:

Looks:

Prey:

Predators:

RANKS~~~~~~~~~~

Alpha~ the leader of a pack, usually the one in total control. Sometimes, there will be multiple alphas in a pack, depending on the type of pack animals.

Medics~ the healers of the pack. These will choose the next alpha(s) of the pack, and will also offer up advice to the pack members, varying from advice on how to be a friend, to how to become the mate of someone, etc.

Prey-hunters~ the animals/humans who will go out to hunt. Therefore, more prey like species, like herbivores, will never be prey-hunters, and a pack of herbivores will not need this rank. These animals/humans will be more lithe, lean, and agile. Born with this rank, decided by the alpha(s).

Cave/hollow/tree-guards~ the guards of the pack, usually the ones with more muscle and strength. Born with this rank, decided by the alpha(s).

Pup/child/kit-sitters~ the babysitters of the pack, taking care of kits/pups/children while they are young. These include: mothers, animals/human who cannot lead, heal, hunt, or guard/fight.

Children/kits/pups~ the ‘babies’ of the pack, the young who are not yet ‘apprenticed’ to certain ranks, and are unable to help the pack. Taken care of by the sitters.

Weakened~ the helpless of the pack, who are unable to help the pack in any way other than be sort of servants to everyone else, and do what everyone wishes them to do. These will sacrifice themselves when a higher rank is being hunted, or held prisoner, or on trial. Basically, the weakened could die, or be enslaved, or be cast out of the pack at any moment. Alpha(s) may choose who belong in this rank.

SPECIES~~~~~~~~~~~~

Descolti ~ explained above.

Wolves - SE (self explanatory)

Rabbits - SE, but with antlers, so jack rabbits?

Mice - SE, but with built in speed

Moose - SE

Humans - SE, but hybrids can be made with any species (don’t ask how). Examples are human X Mountain Lion. Human x tiger. Human x mysto. Genetics are completely up to you. Also, regular humans can be a thing
too. Just a reminder.

Mountain lions - SE, but with eagle wings.

Tigers - SE, enhanced hearing.

Panthers - SE, but with enhanced sight.

Mysto’s - basically, the break down is this: lions, with black pelts, no manes, larger paws, sharper teeth, enhanced sight, enhanced hearing, and the ability to jump higher.

Open to more suggestions.

Sign-ups: https://wolfplaygame.com/forums.php?f=28&t=45967
Roleplay: N/A
Discussion: N/A
Characters: you are here.

Edited at November 2, 2019 10:22 PM by Sunset Corridors

Forums > Roleplay > Characters

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us