Wolf Play : Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-
Chatbox
 Listless
03:30:25 List
accidentally clicked retire wolf instead of view wolf on wolfparty :,)
this happens too often to me...
 Zeraphia
03:30:03 Vah was attacked
Aaaagghh that is gorgeous and 10/10
 Faulty Demons
03:29:29 Ollie, Gold
Thoughtsor anything I should add to the outfits?
-Click-
 BJake
03:28:37 Don't call me BJ.
@Boo!
:0
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...
 Hallow's Eve
03:03:13 Hallow, Eve
List

Oh he's pretty too!
 Continental Wolves
03:03:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
>.>
Im broke after mass breeding wolves
 Listless
03:02:51 List
leaf
she looks pretty!
 Hallow's Eve
03:02:42 Hallow, Eve
Crypto

I totally understand, I am considering slowly adding talents to him, theyre just so expensive.
 Tiny Village
03:02:37 Tiny
Ello

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Bobcat : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 6, 2024 12:30 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As Matt walked he thought about how skating might look like, it looked easy, but it probably wasn't as easy as it looked. Balance would play into it alot, and Matt didn't have much of that. He walked up to the front of the store and saw Sky, he jogged over, waved and smiled at him, and said " hey, I was kind of worried I'd walked to the wrong one, but it looks like I've made it alright." He scratched at an itch on the back of his neck while looking around, this was the closest store around here, but he'd never been. He took his chance at a little joke; "soo, are you teaching me in this parking lot orr...?" Matt didn't know what he was going to say if the answer was, in fact, yes. He took a couple more glances around then settled his attention on Sky.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 6, 2024 12:41 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar smiled slightly as Matt showed up. "Finally." He said, laughing a bit. "Well maybe not this parking lot, we probably need to find somewhere more smooth unless you want to do it in this parking lot." Sky said, smirking a bit. He then handed the board to Matt, still smirking. Sky knew this was going to be fun, he didn't know if Matt would like it but they would find out later.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 6, 2024 12:51 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt listened as Sky answered, glad he didn't take it seriously, his little flit about the parking lot that is. " yeah, I'll admit I got lost in thought while walking." He turned and accepted the board from Sky. Then turned back around to start looking for a smoother area. "No, definitely not here, there's a bit many people. Maybe we'll walk and find a place close by?" He smiled briefly. Matt was exited to learn, maybe not as exiting to make a fool out of himself infront of Sky, but he was sure they'd laugh it off. The board was a little heavier then he'd thought, he didn't know exactly how heavy a board should be though, so he didn't comment on it. Instead he faces Sky and decided to try and start a conversation, "how was your classes today?" For lack of another topic, school was the one thing he knew a conversation could start on.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 6, 2024 01:08 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky listened as Matt talked. "Okay well, I know a good place so c'mon." Sky said, starting to walk but slightly looking back at Matt. Sky smiled to himself as he saw the boy kind of struggle to carry the board, it was cute. "Classes were boring, per usual. What about you?" Sky replied as he kept walking. Sky looked forward but kept looking back to make eye contact. The boy was much shorter than him but he found it cute. The area that Sky was thinking of wasn't too far, only about a 5-minute walk. It was apart of the skate park, but it was flat so it would be perfect for Matt to learn. Skylar smiled to himself as he thought about how this evening was going to go.

Edited at January 6, 2024 01:49 AM by Meeko
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 6, 2024 11:45 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt walked along. Struggling with how to hold the board right he fell behind a few steps. He hoped it wasn't super far for fear of dropping the board. "My last class was chill, I didn't do much but mess around on my phone." He changed how he was holding the board for the fifth time. He noticed little glances from Sky, he sped up a bit to prevent him having to look back all the time. " Are there any classes that Intrest you or are they all considered boreing." He felt kind of bad about asking about school when they are hanging out outside of it, but he didn't know many other topics. On top of that he was curious about what intrigued Sky, Matt didn't know much about him and he wished he knew more. Sky didn't ask ,any questions himself anyways, maybe he just felt bad that Matt was alone. Matt kept thinking about that as he walked just behind Sky. Eventually freeing a hand to fix his shirt and run his fingers through his hair.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 7, 2024 12:33 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar kept walking and in the distance, he saw the skatepark. "Yeah, I pretty much am on my phone all the time." Sky said, this time not looking back, instead he focused on the skatepark. He scanned the area, looking for anyone he knew. Surprisingly there was nobody there. "I guess I like art but let's not talk about school." Sky said, he slightly regretted saying the last part incase it made him embarrassed for asking. "I just don't like school and we are here." Sky then added. He cut through the grass and went to the smooth pavement then looked back.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 7, 2024 12:41 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt winced at the comment, he suddenly thought he didn't belong, or wasn't wanted. He muttered a quiet "yeah..." in acknowledgment. Then followed Sly through the grass. "So, I just get on and hope I don't fall?" Matt was still kind of embarrassed about not shutting up about school. He forgot how to communicate for a second and found himself putting on a fake smile to hide his uncomfortable mindset. " art is pretty fun, I scribble on most my papers, I don't know if that's considered art though." He mumbled the last part. Se suddenly was at a loss for words Matt was sure Sky didn't mean anything by the comment, but that didn't really make it easier to talk. He set the board down and stood, watching Sky for directions. He was rather fidgety, and found himself messing with the hem of his shirt and hanging his head down.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 7, 2024 12:53 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky stared at Matt and watched him put down the skateboard. "Well there's also the part where you move, but apart from that yea, don't fall. It's okay if you do though." Sky said in an attempt to make him feel better if he was embarrassed about falling. Sky didn't reply after Matt talked about art. "Okay so first, we gotta figure out what tour stance is." Sky put his skateboard down and got on it, his left foot being infront. "I ride with my left foot in front which means I push off with my right but you could prefer it the other way." Sky said as he pushed off with his right. He then pivoted with his board to return to Matt but he jumped while on his board to switch his stance. "Now my right foot is forward and I'm pushing with my left." Sky said, pushing off with his left for a good stride before getting off his board.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 7, 2024 01:02 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt attempted to get on and figure out what was comfortable to him. He knew he lead with his left foot, he learned that from track. So maybe he pushed with his right then. He got on the board and attempted to keep his balance, he teetered a few times but he managed to avoid falling. " so, my lead foot, would I push off with it or keep that one on the board." He asked. Before he got a reply he tried using his left to push off the ground, managing to push forwards a little bit. As he went forward he let out a little smile before forgetting go keep balance all the way and, after a few seconds, starts to teeter and falls off. Not all the way to the ground, but he fell just far enough to have to catch himself with his foot and send the board off an odd direction. "Whoops, almost fell there." He laughed a little taking a glance towards Sky.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-January 7, 2024 01:07 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar watched as he got on the board. "Yup, so lets try with your left in front and you keep that one on the board and push off the ground with your right." Sky explained as he kept a close eye on Matt, he smiled slightly when he started moving. He didn't stay moving for a while though. "That's okay, Ive done that countless times." Sky said as he went to go get his board, he kicked it back to him and then went to his board. "Again." Sky then said, a little demanding but still in a friendly tone.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    6    7    8    9    10    11    12   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us