08:14:59 Mac and Cheese
Creek,
Pack > Pack Activities > Custom Ranks
 BuggyOs
08:14:19 Bug-a-boo
hey
 Creekside Pack
08:14:12 Creek, She/Her
How do you make custom ranks again? I Did it the fist time bu now I canÂ’t see the button anymore
 Diana Prince
08:14:07 Snowy Katzchen
I'm so tired... but I have to get up because u have two Dr appointments before work, yay
 Saint
08:13:15 
diana!!!
 Diana Prince
08:13:01 Snowy Katzchen
I work in hell
 Diana Prince
08:12:50 Snowy Katzchen
Apoth - me either :')
 Vulpixles
08:12:00 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dragon

She's pretty, I'd keep her
 Apothecary
08:11:52 Medicinally Autistic
I donÂ’t wanna gooooo to work.
 Vulpixles
08:11:20 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Cae

I mean I very very rarely keep males so I would if it was me and I wanted to keep it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Bobcat : -2
Black Bear : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 22, 2023 12:52 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar gave a flirty smile back to Matt as Matt walked away. He looked back at Chris. "Talk, make him feel welcomed." Sky said quietly, nudging Chris's shoulder. "Okay okay, I dont know what to say though." Chris said, shrugging his shoulders. "Oh my lord Chris." Sky said. Skylar looked back to see where Matt was, he was on his phone, maybe he was just sending an important text Sky thought. He looked back and took a sip of his pepsi and waited for Matt to get back.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 22, 2023 12:59 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As Matt made his way back to the table he hoped he wouldn't seem to distant or nervous. It was one of his issues he had, he hated having people know when he was nervous, he'd rather have them feel like he was fine so they wouldn't have to worry about helping him. He got back to the table and sat down in the same spot he was in before. " sorry that took so long, I got a text from an old friend." He looked at Sky, then to Chris. Maybe the two were more than friends? Nah, not possible, he thought. he'd never thought about relationships of other peoples. He knew him getting into one was a bit complicated, and he left relationship thoughts to that. " Cbris, what do you do for fun?" He thought maybe if he found out what Chris liked to do he could relate in somehow, and start a conversation. That might overcome his anxiety in the slightest. Maybe that way they could be friends. Or not, depends on how Chris felt about him. Matt often let the other person determine if they became close friends or not, A compulsory habit he had. That along with fixing his hair were something he should probably work on not doing as much.

Edited at December 22, 2023 01:00 AM by -Sweet-Poison-
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 22, 2023 01:06 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky greeted Matt with a friendly smile when he sat back down. "It's okay." Skylar reassured a bit. He looked over at Chris when Matt had asked him a question. "Skating and making music." Chris said as he looked over at Skylar and smiled slightly. "Actually me and Sky here, skate and make music together." Chris said, nudging his shoulder teasingly. "Oh shut up." Skylar said smiling a bit. Sky looked back at Matt, still smiling from Chris's comment.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 22, 2023 01:24 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He listened and watched at the interaction between the two. Maybe they could be a couple-? he thought. " I enjoy music a lot, what genre? If you mind me asking, I knew Sky could play the electric guitar, but I didn't know it was more than a hobby." He gave Sky a meaningful look, and a slight smile, before returning his attention back to Chris. Awaiting a response eagerly. He toussled his hair, hoping it didn't look to odd, then brought his hand down to rest on the table. If Matt figured out what music Chris created it would tell him slot about who he was. " I'm going to be honest with you" he let out a breath " ive , never skated before..." He felt embarrassed at that fact. In this day and age not knowing how to skate was almost as bad not knowing how to use a phone. He did t want to sound so lame so he threw in " I was a very sheltered kid" just a small snippet of information so he wouldn't completely ruin what he had going with the two. He wasn't often open about what like was like when he was a kid. It wasn't something Matt liked to remember.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 22, 2023 01:36 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Metal, I know scary. I also know we don't look like metal heads too much but that is what we mostly play, but some other stuff too." Chris answered. Sky hoped Matt wouldn't see them any different since he now knew what kind of music they played, most people don't like metal. There was then a brief moment of silence until Matt spoke again. "That's okay, I can teach you how to skate sometime." Skylar said, not wanting to make him feel embarrassed by the fact he didn't know how to skate. Skys eyes met Matts, but he didn't hold contact much. He looked back towards Chris and took another sip of his pepsi.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 22, 2023 11:33 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He thought about their response for a minute, metal? He didn't see it coming from them. Now that he knew it made a bit of sense though, he admired the creativity of creating your own music. " oh, metal, I honestly did not expect that, your right. I don't find it scary either." When Sky offered to teach him how to skate it lit a little light in his brain, part of him thinks it would be fun, but the other part was scared of falling or looking stupid whilst doing so. " I'd like that, learning to skate sounds fun to me." He decided he'd push through looking stupid in front of them, everyone did at first. " I have balance issues just to warn you" he let out a laugh at the sheer comedic value of it. "I'll probably fall like a dozen times before I even get moving on the skate boards to be honest" if he made jokes about it maybe he could push past the embarrassment part of it. He imagine them laughing after he fell off onto his ass. He decided he'd make it fun, and try his hardest to learn more than he fell. It was a good action plan. He held eye contact for a split second with Sky before he turned his attention back to a reply.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 23, 2023 12:51 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar let out a laugh at Matt's words. "yeah, everybody falls. Me and Chris still fall now and then even though we have been skating for a while." He looked at Chris and laughed a bit. "Yeah, I fell on my ass just the other day, it hurt so bad." Chris added, laughing. Skylar laughed even more, it was more funny when either one of them fell. "Yeah, I remember when I first started I fell off straight away but I got the hang of it pretty quickly." Skylar said as he looked back at Matt, smiling. Chris finished his pizza and went to throw out his plate. "Wait here." Sky said as he quickly finished his Pepsi before handing it to Chris.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 23, 2023 12:58 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
He laughed along with the two, proud that he turned it into something funny. " yep I'll be here" As the two boys walked off he took a moment to ponder, he was still smiling to himself as he began to think. Sky said he would teach him how to skate, which means they'd get to hang out, outside of school. That little fact made him beyond exited, he wondered when they'd start. Where they'd go, and what events or topics would be brought up while he learned. Maybe he was finally going to find a place to belong to in this school, and if he did, it would be the fastest at nay school he had ever went to. Sky and Chris seemed like nice guys, he wasn't as much interested in Chris as he was Sky. Though that was probably just because he had known Sky for a day longer than he had Chris. But still it was only a day, and he was sure to get closer with him eventually. It was good to see Sky laughing, he didn't recall ever seeing him laugh before. Matt liked when Sky laughed, his laugh wasn't too loud or obnoxious like some laughs were, he also enjoyed seeing him happy in general, a little more than how much he enjoyed making others smile or laugh. He wasn't quite sure why though.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 23, 2023 01:19 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Once they got back from throwing out all their garbage they sat back down. "When can you hangout?" Sky asked. Awaiting an answer he thought about how hanging out would look like. He got a feeling of nostalgia, from when he started skating. It was a summer night, late but the sun was just going down. He and Chris had been hanging out, and Chris taught him how to skate. With many falls he got it by the end of the night. After that, they skated almost every day and night, that was years ago. Skylar smiled to himself as he envisioned that in his mind and looked at Chris. He admired him, he was his brother, not by blood but he was always there for him. He loved him and appreciated him for it. Skylar's bond with Chris was as strong as his bond with his mother, but it was different in a way. Skylar knew Chris felt the same way.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 24, 2023 01:23 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
When could he hang out? He made a couple of checks in his calender before deciding, " anytime works for me, just text me beforehand with a place, or we could hang at my apartment if you'd rather that." He offered up a smile with that last part. The last time Matt ever really hung out with friends was in his freshman year of high-school, after that he focused on grades and jobs, not really having any time to make for friends. He regretted that choice to this day, if he had made time for friends he wouldn't in the situation he was now. Having to learn ll over again how to make friends and interact with people he didn't know. He put his phone back in his back pocket and looked back up at Sky and Chris, he managed to catch a slight gaze Sky was giving to Chris. He wondered how the two met, and just what their relationship was. He'd never experienced and in depth friendship with someone, this was due to him constantly changing schools after just one year. He told himself this one would be different and that he was going to stay here for a while. The school wasn't rich, but it wasn't rural or poor either. It was just the right mix of people for his liking. Even though the halls got a bit crowded. He was exited to see when the three of them could hang out, or just him and Sky, if Chris didn't want to tag along.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us