Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 Falling Stars
10:44:09 star, she/her
Yong-sun

she's a pretty one. She might give you decent RAC pups.
 Ámor
10:42:21 On haitus
@Buggy
i told them i couldnt change the appointment date cause i took a half day for it so she moved my appointment earier in the day. I get off at 2 that day and immeditally will go to the appointment
 Dragons Blood
10:40:33 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

I hope she gives me good pups
 Dragons Blood
10:39:45 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have never been lucky with studs
 Amygdala
10:39:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yup...low gen wolves are the most popular
 Dragons Blood
10:38:27 Yong-sun (he/him)
I think that's why people should get more G1 wolves or g2 wolves
 Amygdala
10:37:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yong-sun
He isn't bad but since he has ghostface in his line a lot of people won't breed to him. Ghostface is in a lot of lines
 Dragons Blood
10:35:46 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

would he be a good stud when he ages up?
 Amygdala
10:34:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
I need to start exploring a lot...my goal is 100k for the event and i have 7k mush so far lol
 Apothecary
10:33:53 Medicinally Autistic
I shared 20k mushrooms during fmc week.
 Falling Stars
10:33:15 star, she/her
grr i'm supposed to be selling a pup to someone but they haven't responded to anything. i gotta get this pup out of my den before my next babies come 😭
 Amygdala
10:32:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
Damn thats a lot of mush...can you share with me🤣 (jokingly)
 BuggyOs
10:31:34 Bug-a-boo
Amor
aww I hate that. It's happened to my mom a few times
 Ámor
10:30:22 On haitus
@Buggy
telling me i had to change my appointment which i took a half day at work for >.>
 Apothecary
10:29:58 Medicinally Autistic
IÂ’ll have to explore tonight though to regain the mush I spent on dominance. But IÂ’m still at 94,000 mushrooms so IÂ’m still safe xD
 BuggyOs
10:29:54 Bug-a-boo
Amor
aww that sucks, was it anything bad?

Apothecary
good!
 Apothecary
10:29:20 Medicinally Autistic
Now IÂ’m in 13th for domnance xD
 Ámor
10:28:46 On haitus
my doctor woke me up by calling me at 8:30am.
 BuggyOs
10:27:30 Bug-a-boo
Oh wait, it's my own art I'm tracing! I sketch on paper then transfer online to color!
 Saint
10:27:15 
yay! good luck! im off to class, have a nice day!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Crocodile : +2
Black Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 3, 2024 03:38 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon watched him for a moment or two before letting out a small noise. What could he do? He was already dead it wasn't like there was anything that he could do to a ghost.

His eyes flicked upward to the other floors. He would find him and he'd make sure he was lured away from the sleeping pair. They had to be safe. That was the only thing that he needed.

Even if it came at the cost of himself.

Callisto's movement to the door caught his attention and the ghostly guest moved toward the other. "Let's just make sure they're still okay," Xevon agreed, drifting through the hallway. He had more or less forgotten what it was like to have actual feet. It just didn't matter as much anymore.

"... he has my talisman," Xevon mused to himself. "I wonder when the blessing will kick in."

Xevon had found the locket in what had been once the "gift" shop of the hotel. It had since been converted to the bar and pool. It had just called out to him, reaching to his soul like it was a part of him. It had been no more than a few minutes when he had the dark feathers erupting from his back. Surprisingly, that hadn't killed him.

But he had help. Xevon's eyes darkened, remembering the group that he had been with. He had come into the hotel on his own free will but he was the only one left in the group that had been left behind.

A dark twisted angel of sorts.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 3, 2024 09:58 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto glanced over his shoulder as Xevon spoke, merging his way through the door and into the hallway. That would probably be a good idea, no point sitting guard if they were already gone. He gave a small nod, continuing down towards the hallway, his eyes scanning the walls, the peeling wallpaper unmoving as they passed by. As they neared the door, Xevon spoke and gained his companions attention again. He knew it was mostly chatter to himself, but when there was no one else to talk to..

“It’s going to be interesting to say the least.” He drew out his words, reaching the door. Callisto paused in front of it, tilting his head before he craned his head forwards to peek inside. He hoped they were both still asleep and his wish was granted, the pair of them were still there and still breathing. Callisto backed out, letting out a sigh of his own, relief clear in the tone.

“They’re fine.” He hummed, eyes finding Xevon again, Callisto tensed at the look in his eyes. He seemed to be elsewhere. He remembered first finding Xevon, but it was so long ago that the memory was blurred a little. His eyes carried to the large wings that jostled with Xevon’s movements, they were impressive but Callisto was glad that he didn’t have a constantly present blessing. He could imagine wings got in the way frequently.

“Are you okay?” Callisto tested the waters, “They’re fine in there, do you still want to go?” His tone was careful, not wanting to further unnerve Xevon.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 3, 2024 10:34 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon followed after Callisto, lost in his own thoughts. The memory of going down with a fight, using every single ounce of his strength until there was literally nothing left. Literally nothing left.

Unfortunately, that fight had carried on into the afterlife and Xevon--without a physical form--found emotions much harder to control. At the swell of his own anger, the light flickered nearby and caught his attention.

Xevon let out a short noise as Callisto came back from the room. "Hmm? I'm fine," he responded idly. "I do want to go and make sure he's not nearby. We have a lot to tell them," he said slowly. "The more we can tell them ... the better."

He shook his head lightly and squared his shoulders. There was the dark look in his eyes. "Someday, I will drag that monster down with me," his voice shivered with an edge, "I will go laughing as he goes screaming."

His fists clenched into fists briefly before he shook his head, drifting down the hallway. God or not, Xevon knew everything had an end. That was the way of life.

And it was past time for the haunting presence of the hotel to have his end.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 4, 2024 03:02 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto swallowed harshly as he watched the expression shift over Xevon’s face, turning into something he preferred not to comment on and be the object of his sharp remarks. He could admire the determination his companion had, in all the years Callisto had spent here, he never thought about taking him out once. Instead, simply existing. Avoiding. It wasn’t a happy existence but at least he was existing. Then Xevon came along and suddenly he had someone to do his existing with, except his friend was a gun and he was aimed at him.

“We will do something to stop all,” He gestured around them to the hallway and at a greater level to the hotel. “This.” He tried to keep his words tamed, not wanting to rile Xevon up anymore as he watched his friends hands ball up and his stiff form turn to move away from them. He wished he could understand his friend’s mind. What made him want to kill them? That was obvious. But it was impossible. They were nothing but a bug to squish in the grand scheme of all this. Callisto didn’t have the heart to tell Xevon his true thoughts, instead playing into it, unsure of what that meant for their health in the long run.

“Be safe.” He called after Xevon, keeping his eyes trained on the large wings retreating until he couldn’t see him anymore. Callisto’s lung pushed out a sigh, glancing over his shoulder to the door where their wards were sleeping away. They were probably sent here, the same as Callisto, for some petty reason. A stolen piece of bread, village sacrifice. The reasons were endless, but all were stupid in their justification.

The white haired man kept at his post, eyes drifting around every now and again, keeping a watchful lookout for the return of Xevon. His ears strained to try and pick out the smallest sound that might indicate that his friend would need his help.

Edited at September 4, 2024 03:02 AM by Urux
Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 4, 2024 03:25 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon tipped his head lightly in some sort of nod--showing Callisto he had heard him--and then drifted into the hallways. His group had been the last of the "tourists" given as sacrifice. It was partially why he was so angry about the whole thing. Who back home would ever find out? They probably thought he used "Vacation" as an excuse to run away when instead, he was dead!

And not only dead but he knew full well that everyone he knew was also dead and he wasn't there. So he couldn't even offer up the truth or anything. No! He was stuck hunting down some so-called god. The lights had a tendency to flicker when he passed by--it was a by product of his own emotions.

The ground floor was empty aside from them, which was good. But Xevon needed to know. He just needed to know.

The young man drifted up into the second floor, his wings poised. The silence drew on--which told him that he was likely on the third floor.

A slow downbeat of wings and he lifted upward into the third floor. The dark of the hallways contrasted the rest of the hotel. The darkness clung to the walls, barely hissing at the faint lanterns on the walls. The shuffling around was enough to tell him where the thing was.

Xevon reluctantly left, sinking back down to the room again. His wings lowered and folded against his back as he returned to Callisto's side. "He's still up in his lair," he growled shortly. "I imagine he will be until one of them has something happen with the talisman."

His hands curled into brief fists again before they finally fell at his sides. "I just... I want it all to be done," he said quietly. "They don't deserve what ever has happened to them."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 5, 2024 02:18 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto was staring down the hallway when Xevon appeared before him. His form jolted in surprise, eyes widened for a second before the man managed to regain his composure. If he was still alive, fresh with his ability, that may have caused him to lose a bit of control. Clearing his throat as he listened to the update on their overlord's position. That's a fair point, he is always up there. He glanced over his friend's form, trying gauge his state of mind, when the question was answered for him.

Callisto's lips pressed into a thin line, he agreeded, but still unsure of what they could do to truly help other than make the pair walk to get talismans. His own group had gotten so close to escaping when his partner stepped towards their freedom, their form was snapped out of existence. Callisto's smile had fallen as he felt the warmth of his friends life fade out of their body. It was after that point when things became blurry. He was unsure if it was because of brain damage or because his brain was trying to protect him from the memories. "

"I want them to get out of this too." Callisto lifted a hand, tentatively placing his hand on Xevon's shoulder, trying to duck his head down to offer him a small smile. "We can only try." He offered some sort of consolation, or at least tried. "They're okay at the moment. That means we're doing well so far." His hand lingered for a moment before he drew it away from his shoulder, returning it to his side. "As long as we can keep him occupied up there, for as long as we possibly can, these two can roam around in relative safety." Callisto wasn't sure how they would go about distracting them, but it was worth a shot.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 5, 2024 08:45 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon tipped his head lightly and took in a deep breath. Callisto's hand on his shoulder was a small relief. But a stark reminder of what could happen if they failed. Perhaps something inside of him had said that this was the last time. There would be no more, no more sacrifices, no more times, no more tries.

Roaming around wasn't the problem, Xevon knew that full well. It was going to be the point in time when he came down from the lair to fill the lantern of life.

If one filled it enough, immortality would be bestowed. But it was a problem of filling it. It would only accept certain souls.

Certain lives.

Clearly, he hadn't been one of them. A lot of people hadn't been. It wasn't entirely clear which souls were good and which ones weren't. Which souls were accepted by the lantern and which ones were not.

Xevon tipped his head and sighed. Things were less than ideal but at the same time, maybe it wasn't for the worst... but the thing that haunted him the most. Was the lantern. The unseeing face, the lifeless eyes that stared back before the head shook and he was thrown back here.

"I wish you could remember more," he said softly. "It... sometimes, I hate being the one to remember everything. But I know that's selfish of me," he said softly, bringing his legs up to sit in the air--hovering almost.

"But what else do we do? What else can we do?"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 6, 2024 12:11 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto flattened his lips into a thin line as he watched his friend float a little higher to sit with his legs hovering beside him. He glanced towards the door he was lingering in front of, unsure of his reply a few seconds. He did not have a true answer. In fact, the proclaimation that Xevon had made was disheartening. He felt guilty that he had blocked out a great majority of his time in this hotel, at least the time he was living.

"I was here a while before you appeared." He let out a small sigh. "To which I am glad you did, but I would have preferred you made it out of here." Callisto offered a sad smile. He would gladly spend eternity alone in this hellscape if in return his friend had escaped. Alas, that was not what had happened and here they were. Entangled further into this mess. He was not sure why he had not been absorbed by this evil god, was he simply not of enough importance? A weak soul, so weak that absorbing him would contirbute so little that he was not work the time or energy.

"All we can do it guide them through it. Give them any information we have and keep a look out for danger." He tried to make up as many things they could do to help, it wasn't much but at least it wasn't nothing.

"When they wake, you should send them to my talisman straight away. The less time they spend here with us, the better. The quicker they move, the more time they have before he can get close to them." Callisto attempted to enrich his words with a sense of determination, whether or not it came across, he was unsure.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 6, 2024 05:16 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Anyone would've rather made it out alive. That was simply common knowledge and perhaps common courtesy. Something that he didn't seem to have.

Xevon wasn't quite sure why he hadn't been taken. Perhaps he was too much, too stubborn, he wasn't humble enough. Whatever the reason, he wasn't sure if he was grateful or not.

Xevon nodded briefly. "The best case scenario is getting them out through the cellar. But I haven't found that door in years."

It moved--almost like magic--appearing in a different spot with each hour. If you could piece through the cellar shelves, basement dust and other Knick-knacks to find the walls. It was a Russian roulette.

He ran one hand through dark misty hair. He almost said something and instead paused, turning his head.

"I think one of them is awake now," he murmured softly, drifting to the doorway. "... hmm, definitely awake," Xevon mused. "Not happy but awake."

Finn was awake, reluctantly. He had shuffled into the bathroom and now, in some silent panic, stared back at his reflection in the mirror. It was the faintest noise of surprise that had caught Xevon's attention.

Finn pulled at his cheeks, jaw hanging open as he mouthed several silent questions about what on earth. His blue eyes were gone, a rusty red had replaced them. It was only a matter of mere minutes before he had more than just an eye-color change.

Xevon tipped his head, sharing the same color of eyes.

"That was quicker than I thought," he mused aloud. "then again, I didn't sleep."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 7, 2024 05:16 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto eyes tracked the movement of Xevon's hand through his hair, watching the strand slip back into their natural place when he withdrew his hand. The cellar indeed. His group had never even seen the damned thing until the last minutes he remembered before he assumed he was brutally killed. They were arguing about something, he doesn't remember. Was it about who would go first? That is was a trap and they were being naive? He had no clue, just that the second they had found their salvation that it was ripped from their hands. A cruel joke played on them at their last moments of life. His eyes slid into narrowed versions of themselves as he contemplated the cruelty of that act. A cruelty Callisto had watched happen over and over and over.

His head swivelled at the mention of them being awake, eyes widening back to their normal state. He carefully leaned his head into the room below Xevon's form. Eyes shifting around the room, the woman was curled into a tight ball, still under the covers. The man however. He was gone from the bed, a shadow from the bathroom indicating where he now stood. Shoulders tensed and face agast. Uh oh. Here we go.

Callisto sucked in a breath between his teeth in anticipation. "You didn't mention this was going to happen to him did you?" He questioned, slowly peering up towards Xevon, already knowing the answer. Not many eventually found Callisto's talisman, they had walked past it often. Laying on a table, sitting by a pile of papers, but only a few cast it a second glance. Those that did find it, he tried to help but it never worked. They burst into their new form terrified and began pelting about the hotel in a panic.

Lily stirred ever so slightly at the sound of footsteps, carefully shifting her body to lie on the other side. Eyes remained closed, but she was aware of the sound of something. When her consciousness came forwards enough, she remembered where she was. The realisation causing her to crack open her eyes, peering out into the room before her. She was facing the bed Finn was previously occupying. Now the mattress was empty.

The woman carefully leaned her torso up from the bed, using one arm to hold herself up as she let her sleepy eyes adjust to the room. She could just make out a shadow and half of a leg in the bathroom. Finn was still here, he hadn't been stolen away, leaving her solo in this doomed building. Not wanting to disturb him, Lily lowered herself back down onto the bed. Simply waiting for him to return to the main room, casting her eyes up towards the ceiling instead.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us