Isn't labor between 80 and 96 hours?
 Existence
08:02:46 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Oh I forgot you existed c.c
 Vulpixles
08:02:28 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Rogue

No, not send them into labor early. They have to be in the labor window. But I want to be able to send them into labor at the beginning of the labor window so I'm not waiting an extra 10 hours for them to give birth
 Boo
08:02:20 Chrissy
an induce labour item would be cool.
 Rogue Wildfires
08:00:58 Mac and Cheese
Pixie,
Like if your wolf is at 80 hours you just send it into labor early?
 Cortex
08:00:55 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey chat!
 Vulpixles
08:00:54 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I hate my girls make me want until they are 90+ hours before finally going into labor. I want to be able to force them into labor at 82 hours
 Existence
07:59:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Toucan feathers are my saving grace when I don't want to wait out labors xxD
 Vulpixles
07:59:29 Pixie, Vul | ♈
That makes your wolf give birth when they are already in labor. I want to be able to send my wolves INTO labor
 Rogue Wildfires
07:59:08 Mac and Cheese
Toucan Feather

This feather will cause a wolf to give birth if she is in labor. Who needs labor pains? Found in the Jungle.
 Rogue Wildfires
07:58:46 Mac and Cheese
Pixie,
Toucan Feathers
 Vulpixles
07:58:28 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Rogue

No, that just makes your wolf give birth at any time. I want an item that sends your wolf into labor when they are in the labor window
 Rogue Wildfires
07:57:45 Mac and Cheese
Pixie,

Fertility Figurine
Your pregnant wolf gives birth now.

2 apples
 Vulpixles
07:56:46 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dragon

This is why I want an item that sends wolves into labor
 Dragons Blood
07:56:02 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

release the pups now
 Rogue Wildfires
07:54:33 Mac and Cheese
*Good
 Rogue Wildfires
07:54:27 Mac and Cheese
Someone give me a god name for a wolf OC
 Existence
07:52:07 Exist / Kuskyn
Golden I like the middle outfit classy~~

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +1
Bobcat : -2
Black Bear : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   40 

Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 21, 2023 08:27 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Skylar made his way through the halls, he met up with Chris at his locker. "Are we getting food from the caf?" Sky asked. "I didnt bring money." Chris answered. "Thats okay, I have money." Skylar said as he started walking. They both made their way to the cafeteria. Sky looked at all the options before deciding on a slice of pizza and a pepsi. "What are you getting?" Sky then asked Chris. "The same as you." Chris replied, grabbing a slice of pizza and pepsi as well. Sky smiled and they went to go pay. Once they were done they found a spot to sit in the cafeteria.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 21, 2023 08:37 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt continued reading in the library. The occasional mind wandering was bothering him. He let out a small sigh and got up to go get a drink from the cafeteria. Deciding that maybe a walk would help focus his mind better. He walked through the halls that seemed to be more crowded than before. Crowded to the point Matt had to squeeze though friend groups, apologizing each time. When he finally got to the cafeteria he took a second to let his anxiety settle. That was too much physical contact for him at the moment. Once he caught his breathe he walked over to the table. Not really paying attention to his surroundings, he got a sprite. He stood there for a moment deciding if he wanted to get food or not today. He played no attention to who was around him as he walked back to find a table to sit at and read. He found an empty table towards the back corner of the room and set down his stuff. He opened his drink and resumed reading where he left off again. Matt was having some trouble today, he couldn't seem to focus at all and he kept fussing with his hair.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 21, 2023 09:51 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Skylar began to eat his food and opened his Pepsi. "There's this dude and I dont know, I find him interesting." Sky said to Chris as he chewed his food, pausing in between chews. "Oh really, who?" Chris replied. "His name is Matt, he's new." Sky said as he looked around. "Speaking of him, he's right there." Skylar said as he looked over at Matt. Chris looked around before asking, "The one in the white button-up." "Yes him." Sky said, smiling a bit. "Aw look at him he's sitting all alone." Chris teased. "Shut up Chris." Sky said, laughing a bit. Skylar's eyes lingered on Matt for a bit before he looked back at his food. He took another bite, washing it down with Pepsi after.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 21, 2023 10:45 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
(These might be a bit shorter due to me having to make everything inside his head and not actual actions)
As Matt read he went over second periods conversation over and over again in his head. Was there something differnet he could've said to make it turn a different direction? Was he dressed funny? Did his hair dry weirdly last night? Just about everything someone could be worried about a first impression of sorts went through his mind in fleeting thoughs. Even though it wasn't his first time talking to Sky he was just as nervous and it didn't seem to be getting better. He flipped he page in his book, reading with his eyes as his mind was elsewere. He took a drink, and looked around briefly. He spotted a familiar head of hair over the rest of the crowded lunchroom. It was Sky, he wondered if it would be okay to go and talk to him, or if he was busy talking to his friends that was next to him. He flipped the page again. Registering all the sounds in the lunchroom, he felt a slight weight on his chest. 'Its probably anxiety again' he though as he brushed it off.
(Nevermind. I got enough in)
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 21, 2023 11:02 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky looked up at Chris. "Should we go sit with him." Sky asked. "I mean I don't care." Chris replied. "Well okay then, get up." Sky said as he got up abruptly. He grabbed his bag first, swinging it over his shoulder. He then grabbed his pizza and Pepsi before he started walking over to where Matt was sitting. He glanced behind him, making sure Chris was with him and he was. "Hey Matt." Sky said as he sat down on the other side of the table, across from Matt.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 21, 2023 11:09 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt was lost in though when Sky and his friend came and sat down. He snapped out of it when he heard Sky's voice. He panicked slightly, not knowing to how act around a new person. "oh!" He exclaimed, surprised to see they came and sat with him. " hey, how's it going?" And smiled in he new guys direction. It was the only thing he could think to do that wouldn't come of as cold. Mat never was really good at interacting with new people. It scared him, to be honest. He out his book away and sat up to look in their direction. " didn't expect you to come over." He was slightly elated by the opportunity of another person that wouldn't be a stranger to him. And what kind of books he read, if he read at all. He fixed his hair once again. It was a bad habit that he should probably find a way to get rid of. He found himself absent of words, so he just looked at Sky, and smiled. It was a simple gesture, but one that could go a long way. He clasped his hands on the table awaiting a response from the boys.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 21, 2023 11:18 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"It's going well I guess, this is Chris by the way. He won't bite." Skylar responded to Matt, trying to hopefully make him less nervous if he was. "Yeah, it's nice to meet you Matt." Chris said in a friendly voice. Sky gave a smile back to Matt before taking another bite out of his pizza. Chris started to eat his food as well. "What book were you reading?" Sky asked after he swallowed his pizza, then taking a sip of his Pepsi as he waited for Matt to respond.
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 21, 2023 11:31 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
Matt puzzled at the thought slid his book across the table, revealing a cover of a golden tree with a burn forest background. " just something I found a while ago, I've read the series like four times now." Feeling a little bit more in his element he eased up and glanced at Sky. There was something about him that cremate towards him. Matt wasn't sure of what though. " I'm glad go hear your doing well Sky." He decided to add, simply so he didn't ignore the responce. He was slightly worried about if Chris was going to judge his reading choices. That being said he added " I read other things besides that to. I enjoy some good action and mystery books too. I'm just about to try and get into romanse also." He said, taking another glance is Sky's direction. Matt wasn't sure what to think of Chris yet, he seemdd like an okay guy. Matt just didnt know him well enough yet he supposed. 'I wonder why they chose to move over here' the thought crossed Matt's mind before kindly leaving behind some anxiety in its place. He hated how much anxiety he got around here. It really restricted what he could do and when.

Edited at December 22, 2023 12:12 AM by -Sweet-Poison-
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 22, 2023 12:11 AM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky listened as Matt spoke, showing how much he was interested in what he was talking about. He glanced a few at the book but mostly kept his eyes on Matt while he finished his pizza. "Yeah you better get into romance, im telling ya it's great." Skylar said. Chris didn't speak too much, he let Sky and Matt talk and continued to eat his food and stay silent on his phone. Skylar gave a smile to Matt as he took a sip of his Pepsi, he then got up and threw his paper plate out. When he returned he drank more of his Pepsi and looked more at the book that laid right in front of him.

Edited at December 22, 2023 12:11 AM by Meeko
Meeko x -Sweet-Poison-December 22, 2023 12:20 AM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
As he and Sky talked he felt as if he was finally finding a place here. That maybe he'd fit in after a little bit. He gave a little chuckle at Skys insistence of his reading romance "ill need to find a food book first, dont forget to send me some when you get ideas though." He knew a few romance books, but none he had ever actually read as he only knew them from friends who read them. He finished his sprite and got up to throw the can away " hold up, ill be right back" he threw a flirty smile in Skys direction and started walking away. Matt needed a moment to calm down before he could go back, so he pretended that his show needed to be tied halfway to the garbage can. Then when he got to the can he took out his phone and proceeded to stall, texting back a few friends online. He felt that Chris didn't really like him, he was being awfully quiet and he hoped he hadn't said anything wrong. Or replied with a tone of which that would scare someone off. He walked back slowly, giving himself some time to prepare before returning to the conversation.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   40 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us