09:44:08 Luna/Phantom
List
:)
 SilverBird
09:42:31 Dawn sun
So no, lol, my wolves are pathetic around beavers
 SilverBird
09:41:59 Dawn sun
Rumor has it that although Aizan the Bear is looking for this, there is a very special use for it in the Swamp.
 Fernweh.
09:39:31 Fern|Rock Creek
Anyone know the “special use” for the alligator teeth in the swamp?
 Eden
09:35:37 
Hello there^^
Looking for some Rp partners. Pm me.
 Listless
09:35:24 list, andie
Euro
crockpot!!?? thats so cute 😭

nymberia
ooo phantom is good too
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:35:10 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Hey.
 Destinations End
09:35:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey guys
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:33:54 IAmNotEurope / Euro
List
Crockpot
 Nymeria
09:31:26 Luna/Phantom
List
Phantom, Alias
 Listless
09:30:57 list, andie
Crook

oooo i like grim
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:30:39 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
Waiting for Hvitur and Onyx to age up so I can breed em (Their dad is a Light Fallow)
 Crooked Magic
09:28:50 Crook, She/her
List
Grim Reaper, Grim for short?
 Listless
09:25:56 list, andie
-WP Click-
name ideas?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Vicuna Wolf : +2
Mountain Lion : -1
    Winter Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8

Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 26, 2024 03:05 AM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Zadok | Male | 249 Years | Mentor Psyche Dragon | M: Mattis, Thalassia, Finn (Ind), Aýnabat (Ind), Tatsuo (Ind)

Amusement rose within the male as Mattis trips over his tail, a small rumble coming from him as he maneuvers it to help him up. His murmur was just barely caught by his ears causing his grin to widen slightly before eventually dropping – a happier expression still lingering. All the while, his eyes stayed centered on the familiar being in front of him.

Zadok watches closely as dark dragoness repositions herself, raising her neck and spines in while her tail coiled around her new rider. A warning, he knew, but one he was not afraid of. The motion of her dark blue companion, on the other hand, did manage to catch his eye – just barely managing to see one of her wings unfurl from his position. It was probable that she sought to back up the crystal coated dragon if need be, but he refused to let any amount of concern to bear witness to his heart. He had faith that all would calm once his old friend had turned around.

Though not clear to those unfamiliar with the taller being in front of him, the psyche dragon could very well catch the moment that her demeanor slowly shifted. A spark of warmth and recognition gathered within her glowing white eyes – a sight he had grown used to over their meetings, but one that always gave him a rush of nostalgia. Oh how he missed the times of old, traveling around the lands of Ederia and seeing all that they possessed (or at least what he could), telling stories of myth and venture to the one now standing before him. Few others were as willing to hear his tales as her. But many things had changed since then, most he would argue for the better as “tied down” as he may be.

A gentle silence hung in the air for a short whole, each seeming to reminisce of olden days. Or as silent as it could be given the atmosphere. For Zadok, this silence was broken by Mattis, a question humming through the bond concerning the present situation. His eyes glance down to the small lad, a huff leaving him as the words ring through his mind.

“Yes, she is a mighty old friend of mine. I often visited her amidst my travels.”

Inverted eyes shift back to the shadowy beast, her gaze now softer than before. A grin and nod followed soon after, as did the mention of his own name. A slow blink is all he gives at the usage, a sign of comfort and contentment that he often used.

Another question from his “little” rider interrupts the moment once again, though his eyes retain their focus on his longtime companion. He chuckles at the notion the boy presented, its deep rumble rolling through the bond they shared.

“Worry not about that, little one,” his paw lifts up to ruffle Mattis’ hair playfully before settling it down once again, being mindful not to cut him with his golden claws “I’m sure that I could talk her out of it if she tries,” he teases. Still, knowing her, he had a strong suspicion that nothing of the sort would occur.

The touch of scales around his leg draws his attention, an action he had grown acquainted with over the years. His eyes need not wander to know what was now winding around his arm, the tail of Thalassia. Her infamous greeting is what he always liked to consider it. In response to the touch he lifts said paw, holding it gently in their air. The tail only remains there for a short while before going back to ensure her human once more.

“A long time indeed,” the male’s gravely voice parrots, “Much too long. How have the seasons been treating you, old friend?”

After hearing her response, Zadok’s eyes glanced towards those she had arrived with. Well, those that he could see. “And who may these be, if you do not mind the inquiry? I do not believe we’ve been acquainted.”

Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 26, 2024 10:41 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Choilleich
Earth Dragon | 140 Years Old | New Dragon |
Mentions: Sthirseth , Devereaux

The female observed that her rider was with another human, and the two seemed pretty attached to each other . The young girl had long dusty brown hair ; and then her eyes reminded her of her forest home with Joe green they were. In a way they complimented her rider, the two were quite a handsome pair. It warmed her heart to see that her human seemed to have someone that they cared for ; and she could tell by their body language that they were close. Possibly lovers ? As she looked at the two more, she could feel her bond solidified with her rider. And she was quite excited to begin this journey with them ; and so she laid her body down to get a better look at her human. They had quite a lot of hair upon their head, cascading down in fiery curls almost covering their eyes ; eyes, that reminded her of the clearest stream or morning sky when no clouds bothered it. The human seemed a bit average in height and build, obviously active but not overly muscular. She wondered how they would take to training.

Is this your beloved ? She asked through their link, her voice gentle and serene as she spoke to the human. She is quite pretty, she compliments you. Also what is your name my little carrot top, I am Choilliech - I've guarded my forest home until recently since I'm now bonded with you. Her words coming easily through the link as she spoke. She was quite excited to get to know her human better. I mean no harm to your sweetheart, but I'd rather not have a dragon snapping at me when they claim her as a rider - because I wish not to be rough with another when it can simply be avoided . She explained to her rider, so they hopefully wouldn't get upset at her actions.

She then gently nudged the female away as gently as she could. And then sat up straight and concentrated - the earth underneath them began to crackle. Do not be scared, it's just me using my power she said soothing the nerves of her rider. She had used her power to cause a portion of earth that the two were standing on to float, they were in the air - a bit high above the others ; however it was just the two of them where no one would bother them from bonding until it was time to actually proceed to the First Ride.

Tell me everything about you little one, from your name to telling me about your family and home life. She said through their link, more relaxed that she didn't have to compete why any more dragons now.

Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 27, 2024 10:42 AM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Amhuluk

| Water Dragon | Male | New Dragon | Mentions: Marina, Coyolxauhqui (dir)

The teal and yellow dragon huffed lightly in satisfaction as his rider squirmed out of the dragoness’s grip. Amhuluk felt a surge of pride as he looked down at her. The water still glistened on her skin, her hair clinging to her face in damp tendrils. Yet, she stood tall, unwavering, a fierce light in her eyes that mirrored his own intensity. For a moment, he simply admired her, taking in her defiant stance and the spark of courage that radiated from her. The Gods blessed him with this one.

As she took her place near his leg, her voice rang clear as she asked for his name. For a moment, he didn’t respond due to the current company they kept. His eyes fell back on the dragoness as she snapped out her final remarks to him. He blinked slowly, knowing he was done testing his rider—for now. The dragoness took flight after a few parting words to his rider, her wings beating furiously as she ascended into the sky.

He made a mental note that he had just angered the Squad Leader’s dragon, hoping the dragoness’s rider wouldn’t retaliate against his own. Eating a human would be unfortunate; he truly didn’t enjoy their taste. A sneer of disgust ghosted across his face at the thought. Though he had faith his rider could hold her own if it came down to it.

Amhuluk’s gaze finally returned to the small creature at his leg. She was a curious little beast, this human. So small and fragile, yet possessing a spirit that rivaled any human or dragon alike. Her bravery in the face of danger, her unyielding determination, and the fierce loyalty she already exhibited toward him stirred something deep within. Most humans would have gladly accepted the dragoness's help. Others wouldn’t have fought back while being drowned. Some were not confident in the water, willingly succumbing to their death, but this one—the water was her home just as it was his. She was smart in her movements and found solace with the water.

Finally, he lowered his massive head, bringing his eyes level with hers. "Amhuluk," he rumbled, his voice deep and resonant, vibrating through the air. "Though some know me as The Monster of the Mountain Pool," his eyes flashed violently for a moment as he exhaled lightly, a watery mist gently spraying from his jaws. Before coming to the valley, Amhuluk was known to haunt the waters that surrounded nearby towns. The Water dragon never hid that it was he who capsized boats that dared to venture into the water. He saw it as protecting his realm from humans who were hellbent on destroying it.

His gaze softened slightly as he regarded her, recalling the peaceful expression she had when she found the small lake. Perhaps she was different from the other humans who seemed to enjoy wreaking havoc on his home. "And what shall I call you, little beast?" His voice carried a hint of amusement, knowing full well he would rarely use her true name. "Little Beast" had a nice ring to it.

Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 27, 2024 07:51 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Marina West
New Rider | Female | 17 | Mentions: Coyo (ind), Amhuluk (dir)
Marina watched as the dragoness hissed at her dragon, her large fangs bared. She had to admit, that was more than terrifying. That was definitely going to be the source of her nightmares for the next few nights. The dragoness looked very angry as she flew off, her wingbeats resonating in the air.
Marina turned to her dragon as the dragoness was a safe distance away, not quite trusting her to stay away.
A shiver ran up her spine as her dragon locked his eerie blue eyes with hers, a human-like intelligence glittering in his gaze. She knew that this dragon was one hundred times smarter than she would ever be, something that intrigued her.
She tilted her head slightly as he studied her, and she could almost see the cogs turning in his mind. This was going to be an interesting rest of her life. She never really expected her future to be bickering with a dragon, but here she was.
Although she was still angry with him for nearly drowning her, she respected him for it. If she were a dragon, she would test her rider too. Being tested and surviving was proof that she deserved to be his rider, she probably would have been more annoyed if he would have just accepted her without testing her strengths first. Now that she finally had time to take a closer look at him, she realized just how gorgeous he was. His azure and yellow scales glistened beautifully in the sunlight, a dorsal fin was folded against his neck. His long, curving horns surrounded his head like a crown, each with their own grooves and ridges.
She didn't flinch as the beast lowered his head to her level, his blue eyes becoming clearer. She committed his name to memory as he spoke it aloud, his deep voice vibrating her bones.
Her eyes widened slightly as he introduced his nickname. "That's not ominous at all." She said mostly to herself. He seemed like the kind of creature her father would not like. She didn't miss the flash of violence in his eyes before he exhaled, mist clouding her vision. Not like it mattered now, since she was still soaking wet. Her hair still hung limp, her clothes finally starting to dry. She quickly rolled up one of her sleeves that had fallen before turning her attention back to Amhuluk.
She watched curiously as his gaze softened slightly, his eyes seeming to glaze over, as if he was recalling something.
She raised a dark eyebrow at the nickname, a smirk playing on her lips. "Marina West." She said, pulling the cloak tighter around her body.
She couldn't tell if this was going to be fun or terrifying.

Edited at June 27, 2024 09:05 PM by _Moonshadow_
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 28, 2024 09:02 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Avery Solstråle | Squad Leader | 23 | M: Marina (d) Mattis (ind) Max (d) Metztli (d)

-

Avery was grateful when his dragon swept down next to him and Max, and gently eased him away from the hand on his collar, but immediately groaned internally as she teased him about his feelings. After he had met Max, he had done his best to hide it from the nosy female, but it was hard to keep secrets from someone who was constantly in your brain. She had figured it out almost immediately, and bringing it up to make him flustered seemed to be one of her favorite things to do.
"Aw, hush," he muttered through the bond. "You know he doesn't like me like that. And it would never work. A squad leader and a mentor? They'd think I was showing him special attention."
At the same time he was attempting to make excuses for why he would never voice his affection, and arguing with Coyo, he was also busy trying to listen to what Max was saying. Thankfully, most of it was just responses to his own comments, but he eventually ignored his dragon, and turned his full attention to the boy next to him.
Avery rolled his eyes as he listened, a muscle in his jaw ticking at the sarcastic statements being thrown at him.
"I don't give two shits about respect from you," he muttered. "It's too hard to earn. And *no,* I'm not trying to lose weight. Sugar gives me migraines." He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself, but his strong emotions were at war with him, and he really wanted to yell and someone or something. Thankfully, it was at that moment that he remembered where his dragon had been, and his normally cheerful hazel eyes darkened significantly. He tried to stay calm for the sake of the newbies around him, and attempted to listen to Coyo as she brought up the boys around Mattis. He shook his head irritably, shoving his hands in his pockets.
"God only knows who they are. Newbies, that's all I know. Probably just itching to get eaten. Or slapped. I need to slap someone."
Coyo continued on about moving on to the next stage of the bonding ceremony and such, but Avery was still caught up in the irritation of the girl who'd spoken every so carelessly to *his* beloved dragon, his girl. Avery knew the girl from his childhood, but that only fueled his fury. He was one of the few who was allowed to tease Coyo, and in his opinion the absolute only human who would ever have any such authority to actually yell at her in anger.
Finally, he couldn't take it any longer, and he set about across the field, his gaze firmly set on the girl and her dragon. He had no intention of actually hurting her, and he wasn't concerned about her dragon. He knew how to handle situations with newly bonded pairs without upsetting them too much. Avery's will to be a pleasant individual had snapped, and he stalked over to the young woman, angrily placing his hands on his hips.
"Alright, Miss So and so," he said coolly, subconsciously using a nickname that he'd used for her when he was younger. "What in the name of all things precious made you think that you could speak ever so rudely to my dragon? When she was concerned that you were going to *die?* Or have you forgotten that there have been instances of that? There are dragons here that come for the sole purpose of weeding out weaklings. The humans can't do anything about it, either. You're lucky someone was paying any attention to you at all! Be grateful, and be respectful. You're also lucky that she didn't rip your head off," he scowled, then paused, and huffed a sigh. "Anyways. It's nice to see you again."
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 28, 2024 11:53 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thalassia
Dark Dragon || Female || New Dragon || Mentions: Aýnabat, Finnegan, Zadok, Coyolxauhqui, Mattis
Indirectly Mentions: Tatsuo

Thalassia's nostrils flared rhythmically, her pupiless sights set upon her mortal, the one who had introduced himself as Finn. The mere utterance of his name alone amused the female to the point where her head perked, her grip upon him loosening.

"Finn!" She chimed, entertainment evident in her tone. "As in a fish?" Oh, these mortals were peculiar! First, Dragon Valley, and now, Finn? "Tell me, do you enjoy swimming?" Something between a scoff and a gaffaw was sounded from her throat, as if she were making a joke to herself. Goodness, these names were intruiging!

She paused, considering her words carefully before continuing. Gazing down at her mortal, she released a heavy sigh. "I merely poke fun; your name is a fine one," she reassured him. She did not wish for her mortal to feel as if his name were insignificant nor unworthy due to her jests.

Gaze lingering, Thalassia observed Finn as he peered around, his eyes landing upon Aýnabat and her own mortal. Staring at him, her face lowered, neck bringing her head closer to Finn. "My sister," she hissed at him verbally, assuming that he was curious about why she had been wary of all but Aýnabat. "You'll find her to be pleasant company." Her tone softened at the mention of her sister. She would introduce the two of them properly later. For now, they all needed to get better aquainted.

"Over there," she began, diverting Finn's attention from Aýnabat to Tatsuo, "is another companion of ours. The luminous dragon, do you percieve her? Is she not a marvel to behold? You shall meet her, too." Giving him a brief introduction to those she considered family, Thalassia then returned her attention upon Zadok the moment Finn hissed the name.. Mattis?

Gaze narrowing, Thalassia scrutinized Mattis briefly, recognizing him as Zadok's mortal, the one he had mentioned before. Her expression was inscrutable as she studied him before averting her gaze. With Mattis passing her silent inspection, Thalassia's grip on Finn relaxed entirely.

Raising a single talon, she gently brushed debris from Finn's shoulder before returning it to the ground. Surrounded by trusted companions, her guard lowered, and her focus shifted away from Finn. If he wished to engage with Mattis, she saw no issue. It was important that they were all acquainted.

Before she could reply to Zadok, a loud rumble sounded, not threatening but welcoming. Thalassia raised herself onto her hind legs briefly, recognizing the familiar sound as Coyolxauhqui's greeting. Her spikes perked with delight as she responded with a low-pitched warble, eager to catch up with her old companion later.

Lowering back onto all fours, she returned her attention onto Zadok. "Forgive the interuptions," she mused, eyes glinting with recognition. "The seasons have treated me as they always do," she responded, waving her talons a singular time. "I must admit, having to face them in a new land is rather peculiar, to say the least." It was well known amongst her friends that Thalassia did not travel. Her entire life was spent in a singular spot: her ruins. To leave them now after so many years? It was a strange feeling.

Her focus shifted briefly to Finn and the others, acknowledging Zadok's query with a nod. "Aýnabat, the lunar dragon, is my sister," she began, turning her head to include each individual as she spoke their names. "And Tatsuo, the distant light dragon, my chosen sister. They are my companions," she explained, her pride evident in her tone. "I am glad you all can finally meet. It was long overdue." Her rumbling words conveyed contentment, especially upon seeing Zadok again after such a long absence.

"As for my mortal, he is called Finn, like the fish," she remarked with a wry chuckle. "I recall the mention of Mattis. It's good to finally see the face behind the name." She nodded thoughtfully, tilting her head slightly, reminiscent of an owl. "How have things been for you here?" After a brief pause, she continued, "You mentioned it before to me all those years ago, but when does this 'First Flight' occur?" Needing a refresher, Thalassia leaned closer, curiosity clear upon her features.
Burning Embers | RP ThreadJune 28, 2024 06:34 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Coyolxauhqui

Lunar Dragon | Squad Leader's Dragon | 248 Years Old | Mentions: Avery, Aýnabat , Tatsuo, Thalassia , & Zadok

The female snickered quietly through the link. Feeling the flustered emotions of her rider, and at his denial she gave a rather audible groan through the link and rolled her eyes at the statement. You humans are so blind to your emotions at times , she crooned through their link - amused by the interactions between the two. You know good at well that you and Mattis are the only ones he'd allow to have such a disastrous living space or question his methods. If you'd pay attention, you can see him blush whenever you tease him - I definitely think he swings your way, but he may not be confident about it yet. I mean, you remember how he told you he cut ties off with his dad after entering the Academy. He was barely fifteen when he joined - and then his mother got deathly ill . She sighed sadly, I say just test the waters, stop being afraid. I'm usually for rules, and I know the academy doesn't allow dating - but screw that, it's obviously killing you inside, while you might not go for it immediately at least give it a go. I don't want you to spend the rest of your life alone without someone to hold or go home to, because eventually being a Rider will end - prolonged life and all, you can't do it forever. And then when you're all old and wrinkled you would've wished you had someone to spend your golden years with. And she flicked her tail slightly, thumping it against the ground. Before giving a mischievous look saying, You won't know until you drag him to somewhere private and try and kiss him - you already are fond of his pretty face, why are you so scared to try something. She said huffing, coward.

She gave an amused chuckle at her rider. Oh, poor things - they have to deal with you in a grouchy mood. And she gave a slight hum saying, I think they might be related do him or possibly close friends from the way they're interacting and they seem to know how to handle themselves. Either way, they seem pretty competent and composed for such an occasion unlike most. And she brightened up after getting a low-pitched warble in response to her greeting to Thalassia - it was good to know that her old friend still remembered her. It's good to see old friends she said fondly as she gave a grin.

She then gave a short echoey trill in response to Thalassia - the feathers on her face fanning and fluttering in excitement and warmth. It seemed Zadok knew Thalassia as well, what a small word it was indeed. She then noted that Avery was looking quite angry, and she tilted her head, slightly in a sideways angle - curious about who earned his vexation and found it was the newly bonded water dragon and his wet female rider. And she gave a hum of amusement, Be careful - I would hate to see you drowned or have to get my claws dirty, she hummed through their link - though their was a territorial edge to her voice as he approached the equally territorial dragon and its rider. She would keep an eye on that.

The female then turned her attention to her friend who was introducing her companions. She had heard of Aýnabat but had never had the pleasure of meeting the female, and upon seeing the female her feathers expanded in excitement - it was another Lunar Dragon . And she could feel the crystals on her body beginning to glow slightly, a pale cerulean hue - it was a sign she was excited or happy . She looked upon the small group in approval - it was fun having friends and making new ones.

" It is so good to see you Thalassia, I've missed you so, I wish I could've stopped by and given you more gifts of my travels - however, when you stop by my cavern I have all the gifts I missed giving you and many stories to tell , " she said in excitement - but also politely waiting her turn to greet the others , " Greetings, Aýnabat and Tatsuo - I hope this is the start of a great friendship . " she said her grin wide and predatory but in a good way.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1 ..  4  5  6  7  8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us