so thatÂ’s why iÂ’m proposing that suggestion
 Boeing
06:35:11 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
mission goofy
Congrats ^^
 Forgotten Memories
06:35:05 Ry/Ryder/Memories
Hugs-
i appreciate the support! i just thought of idea as i just logged on to find out a litter had ben born 20 mins ago and i lost them because i had no den space as i hadnÂ’t retired the duds from my litter born this morningÂ… like 20 mins made me lose a litter
 Amygdala
06:34:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Ooo nice XD
 mission goofy
06:34:36 
yoo ive reached 7k dominance yippee
 kycantina
06:33:44 ky
Amy, the pup you named is really killing it in CP training by the way :)) -WP Click-
 Amygdala
06:33:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
-Click-
Why does it low-key look like so.eone shaved a bear 😅

It's cute though
 Hugs4Bugs
06:33:00 (he/they)
I was just talking about something like that earlier too, but this sounds like the perfect middle-ground
 Serpents
06:32:56 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- ask please
 Hugs4Bugs
06:32:30 (he/they)
Oh man, I really like that idea
 Forgotten Memories
06:31:20 Ry/Ryder/Memories
support? -WP Click-
 Dragons Blood
06:31:20 Yong-sun (he/him)
Hyo-Sonn sneaks up behind Jun-Ho and tackles them.

Stats: Battle +2
Mood: Playful
 Serpents
06:31:12 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Demon thanks
 Feiella
06:31:09 Fei the writer
Stygian
congratulations
 Feiella
06:30:22 Fei the writer
Serpents
I'm keeping a eye out for your wolves
 Serpents
06:29:57 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Demon XD I know I swear they still are His just waiting for good victums XD Like he still has a few left Rav Kanika I think are alive the others are dead
 Dragons Blood
06:29:55 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

I hope he doesn't die tomorrow
 Amygdala
06:29:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Thank you..she gave me a SV pup today 🥰

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -5
Water Moccasin : +4
Copperhead : -2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    5    6    7    8 

Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 15, 2024 08:27 AM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Alvaerelle Wynzorwyn

Queen
Mentions: Cyrus (Dir) Esen, Catori, Ivan, The Elders, Akith'ki, Syllivanna(Ind)

Her face of the calmest neutrality, perhaps simmering with only the slightest annoyance, had been met with one of primal animalistic anger. Upon her touch she saw Cyrus for the male nearly all of the tribe described him as — a feral beast, a heathen to be forever hated. It was hard to see past that guise now but she faced him head on, her own fire soon to erupt and meet his. Everyone had been too afraid to correct this male and left him unchecked for far too long. If she had to be the one to face his wrath so be it, perhaps it would be what the male needed to change.

Peering into his pinpoint pupils and infuriated gaze she could see it had been an entirely different Cyrus from the one that had realized who he glanced back at. She saw the shift of pure outrage to the one analyzing the current situation at hand. At the rise of his hand the female would pin her sharp pointed ears tightly against the back of her skull, offering to meet his once angered snarl with one equally as feral being initiated by a hiss. Fangs bared, her own pupils would constrict pinning themselves firmly upon the males' own. It was as if time had slowed between them. That is, until the male had caught his own swing making an attempt to pull away, ultimately failing leaving a jagged scratch against her forearm. As his nails made their contact ripping the flesh from her skin she’d grimace, quickly snapping her arm back towards her chest. Her gaze would shift down toward her arm to see where the wound would take its place, scenting the metallic fragrance, and soon seeing the blood begin to rise upon her skin she’d glare back toward him, pupils still pinpoint.

She saw the panic, the remorse, the concern, perhaps even fear rise upon the males widened eyes. She truthfully didn’t know how to react. He’d begin to lose all sense of his charm and his composure rapidly, his vocals stammering to get a grasp of any formal sentence. The female would begin to allow a deep laugh to escape her, the beginnings of a growl would soon follow shortly afterwards. Her gaze remained pinned upon the male, fierce, yet calm and dignified.

“Do not bother to get me anything.” She spat. Her gaze firmly set upon the male, who had nearly begun begging for forgiveness for his assault upon her.

“You have gone unchecked for far too long Cyrus and it was time someone put you in your proper place.” She would begin approaching the male allowing a snarl to etch itself upon her steely mask.

Had anyone in the tribe dared approach the pair to intervene they’d be met with a feral snarl to back off and wait.

“I see you for who you want to be. A male craving power. That is, power that would never be granted to you even if you were the last choice to receive it and even you know it. Power is never given to those who crave it for the wrong reasons.” The female would raise her hand to meet his chest soon digging her own nail at its center.

“You were not always this type of male. I have heard a great deal of who you were before. You have allowed your view of what this tribe was centuries ago to skew what it has grown to become. You view it as weak, fragile, perhaps even delicate. Yet you do not evolve nor learn anything, do you. My Esen, Catori, Ivan - even is a testament to that inner strength perhaps you lack within yourself.”

“Believe me, when I say that I am fully aware of the insult you believe the Elders have brought you, perhaps you even believe the fucking Gods have spited you for the outcomes of your life. However, let me be very fucking clear. You need to take a closer inspection of yourself, of your fucking heart — that is if you still even have one.” She’d state, digging a single sharp claw into his chest dragging it up towards the base of his neck, drawing blood along its path, unbothered by her own physical assault against him.

“You think you know what this tribe needs. You think this tribe needs someone like you, and it in fact does not. It will never need a male like you, so hungry to send it back into the savagery it once was a millennia ago. Have you ever taken any thought to what it is that you might actually need? Your concerns on the tribes wellbeing are not at all what the tribe actually needs. They are of your own selfishness.”

You are not of royal blood and likely never will be. Even if you turned rogue and made your own tribe of savages it would crumble and fall out of existence. Your own son wouldn’t even join you, not that you care for him in any other sense than something to keep your pathetic excuse of a bloodline alive anyway. Whose to say he’d even keep your last name and not take the maiden name of your mate.” She’d add shifting her glare towards his son, her speech likely more for him than the tribe itself, at this point, snapping back toward the brute in front of her.

Her enraged gaze, had now returned to normal, emitting nothing but a firm sternness. She would pull out a knife that had been kept well hidden at her waistband ensuring the male hadn’t dared to snap at her for the mention of his deceased mate and would firmly grab for his own arm that reached toward her, and sliced her knife against his arm to bear the same mark as her, on his opposing forearm. She’d gaze at any who had surrounded the pair and state firmly, loudly enough for all immediate ears within the vicinity to pick up.

“We are even. Blood for blood. Should anyone dare punish this male for his insult against me, the insult has been reciprocated adequately enough. Leave him be.” She retorted calmly, her gaze now of only disappointment as it rested on the male. She would take her leave, dismissing herself from the scene.

She’d sigh to herself. That speech, the entire interaction had taken it out of her. Her skull was still pounding, so she’d make the decision to stop at a table and drink some water before further dismissing herself to the sandy shore of the beach, not only to wash her blade of Cyrus’ blood but also recollect herself. There was likely only one other person who’d know exactly where to find her, that individual being Ivan.

She would find her little cove and claim a seat at its shoreline. The calming sound of the waves splashing against the rocks rejuvenating her tiredness from the night, the moonlight peeking through gaping holes at the top of the cove. Tranquility and peace found her here so she remained for a bit longer, knowing she’d have to go find Esen before the young apprentice tried to go find her. She would hope that Syllivanna had managed to keep her attention but perhaps Esen being as emotionally intellectual as her cousin would grant her the space she needed.

Edited at September 15, 2024 08:58 AM by Sanania
Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 15, 2024 09:50 AM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Syllivanna Zylqirelle

Apprentice
Mentions: Esen (Dir) Elders, Ravae, Cyrus, Alvaerelle (Ind)

Upon the endless slew of apologetic words coming from her cousin, Syllivanna would place a gentle hand on her cousin's shoulder, and offer a gentle smile.

“Esen, there is nothing stupid about protecting your family. Although, remind me to bring mead with us because we may need that brashness during our trials.” She’d tease, her cousin attempting to rub her eyes as if it would cause everyone to forget the scene she just witnessed.

Her gaze would shift, as her sharp ears now prickled at the silence of the music. Her pale bi-colored pools would peer up towards the Elders as they began their announcements, a chill creeping along her spine causing her to straighten a bit more. She had followed every word the elders had shared raising an eyebrow trying to make sense of their rhyme. Her neutral gaze would side glance to meet that of the uncertain gaze of her cousin offering some sort of calm to the nervousness that likely arose. Her gaze would shift once more toward Ivan, now promoted to lieutenant, and momentarily fall upon Esen who appeared to be staring at the male with fire in her eyes. May the Gods save the male that Alvaerelle directs any interest to.

Finally upon the Elders last announcement. Ravae, she was a gatherer wholly unbeknownst to her. She was to be the next Shaman. Did she know the use of all the herbs both her and Eirlys spent years training to learn. Would Ravae have to learn them and their uses through the apprentices? She surely knew what each herb likely looked like but what about the uses? Did the female know how to suture a wound? The anatomy of both dragons and elves alike? Surely, at least the elven anatomy it’d be strange for anyone not to know but the slightest hint of doubts crossed her mind on the females ability having known nothing of the female to begin with. Her bi-colored gaze would drag itself to Althea, she was a female who expressed lots of interest in the position having spent a decent amount of time around the previous shaman. What would she make of this selection. Mmm.

Her ears would flicker and her eyes would return back toward the violet gaze of her cousin.

“I know nothing of Ravae, though, I would hope based upon her apparent shyness that she will make a good teacher.” She would state earnestly.

Her attention would then snap at the bickering pair between three pyres. It was Alvaerelle and Cyrus. The male had apparently strongly disapproved of all the announcements and changes, though, when would the male ever approve of it, if it didn’t involve him or his presumed choices. Her face and body would stiffen as she watched the male raise his hand in an attempt to what would appear direct harm toward the female only to attempt to be redirected away. Her eyes would squint in a near wince at the attempted assault, her skull drawing back slightly. From where the pair of cousins stood it was clear as day to see that blood was drawn, its scent lingered in the air. She watched the queen draw her arm back and study the mark left by the male only to have the boldness many did not have to now correct the male who appeared immensely remorseful, respectively accepting his death if not by the female before him than by the clan itself.

She quickly whirled herself in front of her cousin, in an attempt to hold her in place.

“We should stay here. Alvaerelle is incredibly capable of handling herself Esen.” She would add hoping her cousin wouldn’t allow whatever mead remained in her system to take a hold of her again.

She would peer back over her shoulder as the queen now sliced down the male's own arm. Scenting two different types of blood the males permeating the premises more heavily than the female. She had noticed he was bleeding now not only from his arm but also his chest and toward the center of his neck. The queen surely knew what she was doing. For she could have easily veered left or right and sliced into his carotid artery though everything she seemed to have done was deliberate. She watched wide-eyed over her shoulder as the female would take her leave toward a local table take a drink of water and dismiss herself entirely.

“I think we should give her some space to cool down.” She would add toward her cousin who likely pushed her out of place and dragged her toward the bodies that rushed to aid the female only to circle around the couple upon the snarl emitted by the queen as warning for any who dared any closer.

Edited at September 15, 2024 09:50 AM by Sanania
Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 15, 2024 01:14 PM

The Bewitched

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sarolta Cimmerian

Apprentice | Mentions:

Indirectly: Akith’ki, Kethryll'ia, Cyrus, Alvaerelle

Sarolta's eyes lingered on Akith’ki and Kethryll'ia as they fumbled their way through the dance, her gaze sharp and predatory, like a wolf sizing up its prey. Akith’ki’s focus was entirely on avoiding missteps, more concerned with where his feet landed than with the rhythm. It was almost amusing, watching him—normally so composed—stumble in this intimate moment. Sarolta’s lips curled slightly, the scene before her a blend of pity and intrigue, but her eyes gleamed with something far more calculated.

Her gaze flickered briefly to Cyrus and Alvaerelle, their dance an odd sight in its own right. The rigid, cruel nature of Cyrus paired with the ethereal grace of her aunt was a contrast too strange to ignore. It was like watching two forces of nature trying to coexist in the same space—one cold and oppressive, the other warm and free-flowing. Sarolta felt a mix of amusement and unease watching them twirl together. They seemed so mismatched in every possible way.

But her thoughts soon drifted back to Akith’ki. A small seed of protectiveness took root in her chest as she watched him awkwardly navigate the dance. His father, Cyrus, was a known tyrant, a man who treated Akith’ki like a burden rather than a son. Everyone in the clan despised the man, but Akith’ki bore the brunt of his father’s cruelty. Sarolta’s fingers tightened around her dagger, feeling a subtle urge to protect him, though she wouldn’t admit it to anyone. Either way, if Saro had anything to say about it, she’d make sure Akith’ki found his way out from under his father’s shadow.

Still, despite her distaste for Cyrus, she saw something valuable in him. He hated the Elders as much as she did, and that mutual loathing made him more than just a potential adversary—it made him a potential ally. Sarolta was nothing if not strategic. She could see the benefit in aligning herself with someone like Cyrus, despite his flaws. They both wanted the same thing: to topple the Elders’ power. And if she could leverage his hatred to her advantage, she would.

Setting her mug down with a deliberate clink on the table, Sarolta leaned back in her chair, her fingers still lazily tracing the intricate designs on her dagger. The slow, deliberate movements of her hand seemed almost idle, but her intent was anything but. Her pale eyes drifted toward Akith’ki, locking onto him with a quiet, commanding gaze. Without a word, she subtly shifted her focus to the empty seat beside her, the unspoken demand clear in the flick of her gaze. There was no invitation in it—just an expectation that he would follow.

The music swelled for a moment before the gathering fell silent, all attention drawn to Valae as she began her droning speech. Sarolta’s expression shifted to one of mild disdain, her eyes flashing briefly as the prophecy was mentioned. Then came the announcement—Ivan as Lieutenant, and Ravae as Shaman. Odd choices, but none that Sarolta particularly cared about. Her true focus lay elsewhere. What she cared about was how Cyrus, ever the tyrant, would react now that his mate’s position had been filled. That, she thought with dark satisfaction, would be worth watching.

Sure enough, Cyrus reacted as she’d expected—terribly. His fury was palpable, a storm barely contained. But instead of lashing out at the Elders or the newly appointed, he turned on Alvaerelle, his wrath spilling onto her aunt. The shift was immediate, and Sarolta’s instincts flared. She was on her feet in an instant, dagger in hand, the cold steel catching the light as a low, guttural snarl escaped her lips. Her muscles coiled, ready to intervene, but she hesitated, watching her aunt closely.

Alvaerelle handled herself with both grace and savagery, a true warrior in every sense despite carrying the triplets. She met Cyrus’s aggression head-on, her fury a mirror of his own. Blood for blood. When Alvaerelle’s dagger sliced through Cyrus’s arm, Sarolta couldn’t help but grin, her teeth flashing like a predator’s in the dim light. The sight of crimson spilling from his wound sent a ripple of satisfaction through her. Her grip on her own dagger loosened as she stood back, relishing the chaos that unfolded before her.

Without a word, Alvaerelle turned on her heel, stalking off into the distance, her figure disappearing into the shadows. The abruptness of her departure only heightened the tension, leaving Cyrus seething and the rest of the gathering in stunned silence. Sarolta’s smile lingered as she watched her aunt’s retreating form. Slowly, she eased herself back into her seat, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction at the divide in the clan.

Edited at September 15, 2024 01:14 PM by The Bewitched
Blood of The Forgotten | Dragon Shifter RP | OPENSeptember 15, 2024 03:25 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ivan Lécuyer || Heir-Lieutenant || M: Alvaerelle (Dir); Cyrus, Sarolta, Esen, Syllivanna, Koa, Ravae, Others (Ind)

The elders' announcements seemed to be going over more smoothly than he'd anticipated. Of course, a considerable portion of the clan were disgruntled or outright upset, which was to be expected, but no riots were breaking out. Cyrus was pacing and snarling -- also to be expected -- but Ravae's bewilderment brought a small, amused smile to Ivan's face. Had she missed the announcement? Or was it just a surprise to her as well? He'd never interacted with her much, as she was always elsewhere -- even when physically present -- but she seemed capable.

His gaze was drawn to Cyrus once again as the ferality increased in intensity, waves of anger rolling off him and almost tangible enough to stir up the dust. A silent groan welled up as Vae went to approach him, but it turned into a soft growl when Cyrus's claws made contact with her arm. If Alvaerelle hadn't drawn a knife as quickly as she did, Ivan would have materialized next to them. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw the glint of Sarolta's dagger and the hellish fury etched into Esen's features. Even Koa made a protesting sound and stood from his position beside Catori, but all were frozen as they watched the queen take her own revenge.

The heir tried his hardest to keep a surprised laugh down, and he succeeded, but he could not stop the shocked amusement from dancing in his eyes and causing the corners of his pursed lips to twitch upwards ever so slightly. This night was coming full of unexpected turns. Alvaerelle's rant was music to his ears, which caused a decent twinge of guilt to well up; it was immature to take pleasure from someone else's misery, even if the victim was Cyrus. He watched intently as the woman turned and addressed those who would take their own revenge on Cyrus before storming off. Opportunity missed. He sighed softly and watched Syllivanna quickly grab hold of a fuming Esen, who wilted in her cousin's grip and dropped her head in resignation. Sarolta's dagger had disappeared, though her grin remained, and Koa was sitting back down slowly.

Ivan knew full well Alvaerelle would not want to be followed, but would it really be following if he just happened to walk to her secret hideout? Well, either he would be successful, or the elders would have to call Kethryll'ia as successor and then bury whatever remained of Ivan.

While the majority of the clan remained distracted by the sudden commotion, Ivan melted into the shadows and slipped through the trees towards the shoreline. As he suspected, a silhouette graced the rocks of the cove, and a pang of disappointment ran through him at the lack of a second. Samblar should've still been there, and then none of this would be happening. Maybe his old friend would bless his endeavors, though. Either that, or Samblar was screaming profanities at him from the heavens. Another small smile broke free at the last thought as he trekked through the sand, coming to a stop beside Alvaerelle. He placed his hands behind his back and turned a gray-green gaze on the waves as they rolled in, the moonlight glistening on their foamy tops.

"I think Syllivanna has convinced Esen to wait for you," he said after a long silence. Ivan bent down and picked up a piece of driftwood, thumbing the smoothed stick and turning it so the salty coating would catch the light. He unceremoniously plopped down in the sand next to her perch and continued to study the old wood. With a loose, relaxed throw, he sent the driftwood whirring through the air, watching it land in the water and begin to rock closer to the shore again. "That was quite the grand finale for the night."

He laid back in the sand, scoffing softly as the crushed grains attempted to infiltrate his torn ear beneath the bar that held it together. Ivan put his hands behind his head to prevent that and looked up into the stars, lips stilled once again.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    5    6    7    8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us