Sales is KILLING ME >:(
 Apothecary
12:43:05 Tay
I don't mind at all <3
 Continental Wolves
12:42:01 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
Oh shit that did :0
(side note thats not whats bothering me >.>)
I may dm you if you dont mind
 Apothecary
12:41:53 Tay
Listen, I HATE whiskey. Its the aftertaste. Like it begins gloriously, then ends in foul disgust.

At least my tequila never lies to me.
 RuinsPack
12:38:32 Ruins
Tay

Yeah my tv kept giving be ads about it and how it started at like 8
 Nevermore.
12:38:16 
Tay

I was gifted a 150 dollar bottle of whiskey that is just sitting collecting dust because I can't bring mystery to open it 🤧
 Apothecary
12:37:23 Tay
@continental

Whale... Shark week did start today
 Apothecary
12:34:48 Tay
I have a lenovo yoga which folds in half and can be a touchscreen laptop and I accidentally did the shift thingy for 5 seconds when it was on my leg and it made every stuck in caps and it made every thing I click start a new tab and it had like 15 tabs open before I realized and now I gotta reset my laptop
 Apothecary
12:32:10 Tay
I MESSED UP
 Akira Fire
12:31:15 Athena
Tay
...sorry
 Continental Wolves
12:31:03 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
If you can get this lower abdominal pain to go away that'd be great
 technoblade
12:31:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Forest: 131
Swamp: 1
Jungle: 1966
Desert: 1
Mountain: 1
Tundra: 150

:)
 Apothecary
12:30:38 Tay
If you ever bring crown near me I'll jump off the nearest cliff. Whiskey is the most digusting thing ever created.

However, tequila makes my clothes fall off (haha, the song, for the oldies)
 High Hills Pack
12:30:05 Frozen Opal; Regal
@Tay
That is a lot more balanced that mine- XD

@techno
Oh my gosh- 0.o
 Apothecary
12:30:01 Tay
I do not drink stronger liquor than beer. Too expensive, and I don't typically like being drunk, just tipsy.
 Akira Fire
12:29:52 Athena
Tay
Want some Crown? I have Vodka too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : -5
Coyote : +3
Mojave Green Rattler : +1
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay

looking for literate 1x1sJuly 2, 2024 09:39 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award

hello all! i'm honey and i'm on the hunt for some 1x1 roleplay partners. i've primarily stuck to group rps in the past, but i feel like very few of these have managed to get off the ground lately and i'm feeling a bit unfulfilled. below are some more details.

requirements

· i write at least 600 words per post. i tend to average around 750-1000. i would prefer that my partners be able to reach at minimum 400 words per reply.

· word count is not everything, though! a super wordy post with very little actually going on is hard to respond to lol. word counts are definitely negotiable for me, but if you don't quite hit around the 400 mark, i would prefer that you send an rp example if possible :) i will absolutely make exceptions for lower word counts.

· forums are a must! we can absolutely use pms to chat and plot but my mailbox has a tendency to break when sending or receiving extra-long messages lol

· decent grammar/puncuation/spelling etc. is expected

· if for some reason you're losing interest in the rp please let me know! i would much rather my partners be honest so we can work something out rather than just randomly ghosting.

rp preferences

· i enjoy romance as a subplot but it isn't necessarily the focus of most of my rps. my writing tends to be more character- and plot-driven, and i definitely prefer slower-burn romances. love at first sight or whatever is just sort of boring to me honestly.

· i very much prefer MxM and FxF over MxF. i'm also down for pairings with non-binary characters! i would really, really have to be invested in an rp to consider MxF; feel free to ask, but i will probably say no lol.

· i would love to hear your plot ideas if you have any! if you have a super niche specific plot you want to do, i want to hear about it!

· contribute to world-building! i love to hear my partners' concepts and ideas for the rp and we will always find a way to incorporate them in.

· i don't do animal-centric or fandom rps.

· i don't require daily responses; a couple posts a week is totally fine.

plot ideas

if you have any plots that you've been itching to do PLEASE let me know - these are bare bones ideas that i'm not particularly attached to.

1. any kind of medieval setting - bonus points for fantasy elements. i have a vague idea involving two kingdoms with a history of political tension and/or war. this could really go anywhere, but i have a couple concepts.

· arranged marriage to unite the kingdoms, though i like the idea of playing a character not involved in the marriage but affiliated with the kingdom in some other way. relative?? servant?? we would definitely have to do some brainstorming for roles for this one

· two knights, one from each kingdom, sent on some sort of quest together. they hate each other at first because of the animosity between their kingdoms lol

2. wild west but with vampires. this came to me in a dream and i've been thinking about it ever since. i would definitely love to get some other supernatural beings in there as well. i just love the idea of a vampire bandit gang running around honestly

3. general vampires. can u tell i love vampire plots. i think it would be cool to incorporate various vampire 'families'/lineages and their dynamics with one another.

4. wild west/ranch/etc, modern or historical. i have a soft spot for horror so i love the idea of a wild west murder investigation in a small town or a ranch.

5. assassins, either working as a team or working for rival organizations.

Edited at July 6, 2024 09:41 PM by Honey
looking for literate 1x1sJuly 3, 2024 03:02 PM

Bruiser

Neutral

Give Award
hello! i definitely think we'd be a fit :) i try my best to reach 1000+ words, that being a response and new scenes (still working on this so it changes. nothing less than 500 though). id definitely be interested in either wild west or medieval ! the supernatural spin sounds interesting to me. other plot things that interest me are dynamic wolf rps with good world building, apocalypse (could simply be like the world ended or zombies so either works), gruff medieval rps though this can be a bit hard to do because ideas get hard for me sometimes lmao, and probably some other stuff. i'm on the same boat about romance and i try to respond at least once a week. i prefer to play male though a good fxf rp has sounded nice honestly. let me know if you want an example! thank you for considering :)

Edited at July 3, 2024 03:03 PM by Bruiser
looking for literate 1x1sJuly 7, 2024 08:21 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
You can try with me! My word count is a little low, but packed with info. Just because long passages make me feel like I am rambling on. I am only really comfortable with MxF, but am open to try new things. I lean towards playing female, though I can play male. I have never played non-binery. As for plot, can we mix 3 and 5? Werewolves and vampires have always been opposites, but what happens when the take a liking to one another? I can post about 2-3 times a day. Everyday.
-
Nori-F-melinistic grey-Expecting forest mother-M: Candy, Nightshade
Leave it to Candy to change the mood for the better. "I think I had a relitive named Fish. Well, I vote Walnut(Bugs' character) and Tanager." Nori smiles and looks between Nightshade and her mate. Tanager is a red bird. If one kit had particualy red side, it might be perfect. Walnut is a cute name, but also the tastyest part of a squrrial's house.
-
This is the latest RP post. My spelling could be better, but is readable.

Edited at July 7, 2024 08:25 PM by Bobcat
looking for literate 1x1sJuly 7, 2024 08:25 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
You can try with me! My word count is a little low, but packed with info. Just because long passages make me feel like I am rambling on. I am only really comfortable with MxF, but am open to try new things. I lean towards playing female, though I can play male. I have never played non-binery. As for plot, can we mix 3 and 4? Werewolves and vampires have always been opposites, but what happens when the take a liking to one another? I can post about 2-3 times a day. Everyday.
looking for literate 1x1sJuly 7, 2024 08:29 PM

Mercenary

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! I haven't properly RPed in quite some time, so my current word count is roughly 400 though I most likely will be able to match what I'm given. I'm open for pretty much anything. I can provide my most recent example if needed via PM. In my blogs there's some writing there as well to get an idea! I was particularly fond of the arranged marriage idea, but I'm open to anything. Thank you for considering :)

Forums > Roleplay

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us