Wolf Play : Vah x Urux | Lost Memories
Chatbox
 Existence
06:47:30 Exist / Kuskyn
Lords above I can't find the wolf I want to find xD And do you think I can remember his name? Nope xD Ahh yes my night is going fantastic
 Saint
06:44:16 
morning chat
 purdy
06:43:25 
I finished my avatar!!!
 icemoons
06:42:57 slushy,ice,moon,
Rest in peace chat...
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0
 distant-lands
06:19:53 katy | beetle
are* not is, oops.
 distant-lands
06:19:39 katy | beetle
the only valuable thing she gives out (in my opinion) is dyes, but that's pretty rare.
 outkast
06:18:29 
what can you even get from them?
 distant-lands
06:17:36 katy | beetle
not usually, no
 outkast
06:17:22 
are geodes worth the apple it takes to open them?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 7, 2024 11:58 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Xevon shook his head lightly as Callisto asked him if he had mentioned it. "No, I figured we had at least an hour before it started. But, then again, I didn't sleep. Nobody has actually slept yet after getting it. So, I think it sped up the process."

Finn swallowed thickly, his attention wavered only by the sound of Lily sitting up from the bed. What... what was he supposed to say? Or do?

She hardly trusted him as it was, this was worse. This was so much worse.

"You're okay."

Finn startled and pinned his back against the wall, one hand on his neck as his heart rate spiked. "For the love--" he hissed shortly. "Could you not do that?!"

"You have to get up," the voice insisted. "There is another talisman you have to get. It's a key to getting out of this place alive."

Finn stared back at the faint misty figure that floated in front of him before shaking his head. "How can I trust you?"

"Because I was like you once," the voice responded quietly. "And if you don't want to end up like me now, you have to pay attention."

Finn shook his head lightly, pushing his strawberry blond hair back up his forehead, staring at the marble countertop before shaking his head.

If Lily wasn't up before, she definitely was now.

"... Lily?" Finn called out quietly, finding it was rather hard to breathe all of a sudden. "Are you okay?"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 8, 2024 07:47 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily tried not to bring attention to the shuffling sounds and Finn's voice that were coming out of the bathroom. But when the room and entire building they were in was devoid of life, it was difficult not to hear things. At first she furrowed her brow, then at the next sound her eyes slowly rolled to the side and peeked at the bathroom door. Finally, she twisted her neck to look over at the tiled room, only able to make out a fraction more of Finntello's body than the last time she looked. He was talking to himself in there, the voice echoing gently off of the tiles before meeting her ears.

A lick of concern rose in her, perhaps this wasn't a supernatural situation and Finn was simply losing his mind. She pressed her lips into a tight line at the thought, she did not want to entertain that idea. That was when she heard her name in the mix, perking up, Lily lifted her body from the bed again. Head tilted to the side.

"I'm fine, what are you doing in there?" It felt wrong to speak in the quietness of the hotel. She slipped her legs off the side of the bed and carefully lifted her full weight onto her feet. His words weren't quite right, as though he was fighting to breathe out the words. "Are you okay?" She tested the waters, edging her way closer and closer towards where Finn stood behind the wall. Only when she peered around the corner did she see him pressed against the wall, hand up on his head. "What happened?" The concern in her voice rocketing at the sight. What on earth had he seen? Or more likely heard?

Callisto remained by the door to the room, carefully observing the trio and their confusion. Xevon had flitted off to the bathroom, leaving him watching alone. His head turned to follow Lily as she strode across the room with long steps. It was pleasant to hear noise in the hotel again, reducing the eery feeling that lurked in the shadowed corners. Yet, it felt strange to hear voices other than that of his own and Xevons.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 9, 2024 03:36 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn slowly peeled himself from the wall, righting the single towel on the rack beside him. He pointedly kept his eyes away from her gaze, turning around to fix the towel rack.

"I--not... I'm fine," Finn finally stumbled over his words. "That voice was back and I wasn't expecting it." Now that wasn't a lie at all, he had not expected to hear the voice. Coupled with the sudden change in eye color, however, sent a bolt of panic through his spine. That was the worst part.

It took everything in him not to look at her as he slid out of the bathroom and fiddled with the lock on the door of the bedroom.

"But there's... there's ... hang on, let me start over. I think this place is haunted. Absolutely I do. I don't think we're the first ones to show up either. In fact, I think that voice I'm hearing? I think he was once here like us. He's dead."

Finn pushed one hand through his hair and finally unlocked the door, pushing into the hallway. "He said something about another talisman that we need to find. So that we don't end up like him."

He paused for a moment or two, a wash of emotion coursing through his chest. Grief, empathy, a sheer bolt of terror, and perhaps something else trickled in.

"So we..." he paused again and shook his head. "Who else has been here...?"

Xevon watched the pair and sighed softly as he came back to rest alongside Callisto. "How do you say too many without scaring them?" His voice was weak and quiet, hardly even audible to himself.

"How do you explain that there's been so many that have... gone... without scaring them? Without telling them that they might end up like the rest of everyone?" He waved one hand.

"I don't think we can."

Still, he moved forward with his voice far stronger. "The cellar. It's the door in the bar... on the floor. Meet me there."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 9, 2024 10:19 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily’s eyes tracked up and down his form as he turned to fix the towels he had dislodged, suspicion rising as he stammered about his reply. Why was this voice only speaking to him? Perhaps this voice did not deem her worthy of its time and effort. “It’s back?” She repeated as the taller man slipped past her, back into the main room. She remained standing in the doorway, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly as she listened. Her body carefully turning to face him, she edged out of the doorway, only a step or so.

“Haunted by others like us?” The implication of that statement was not something she wanted to dwell on, that meant that the pair of them would likely die to. Die inside this strange closed building without ever knowing who had thrown them in their in the first place. The familiar panic from before began to well up inside of her chest, fighting to bat it back down to the depths of her thoughts. “But they’re helping us? The voice I mean.” Lily cleared her throat and began to follow him towards the door, her eyebrows knitted together tightly as she tried to figure out what was going on. It was all so confusing. Her eyes watched Finn’s hands as they worked on the lock, finally he freed them from the room, stepping closely behind him, fearful that the door was slam shut behind him and lock her inside. The form in front of her froze, clearly coming to the same revelation that she had. They could very well die here together.

“W-Who says there’s many more? What if it is just this one voice? You haven’t heard any others right?” She circled around him so she could see him from the front, her face still contorted in confusion and deep thought. When her eyes met his, she faulted gently in her steps. Lily took a double glance at Finntello’s face, why did he look different? For a brief second, she stared into his eyes before she continued with her movements. His eyes looked different, but then again she had just met the man and Lily knew she wasn’t in the state of mind to remember things like eyes colours and facial features earlier on.

“A talisman? What that necklace is one?” She quirked an eyebrow, glancing up and down the hallway, half expecting a poltergeist to leap out at them.

Callisto kept his distance, continuing to watch the unravelling of Finntello. As Xevon saddled up beside him, the man let out a long and low sigh. Arms lifting to cross over his front, emphasising the muscle ever so slightly. “I don’t think there is a way to do that. If they are strong, they will be able to work their way through the panic. But if not, well…” The white-haired man trailed off, not wanting to speak aloud the other possibility. He had seen it happen all too much and did not want to manifest more into existence.

He trailed after Xevon as he moved forwards, keeping close proximity to his friend as they made their way towards the cellar in preparation to meet the new duo. He hoped the woman could cope with what Finntello was experiencing because she was next.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 10, 2024 12:30 AM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lily was quick with the questions and Finn did his best to return with answers. "I'm assuming they're like us, yes," he said briefly. "As far as I know, they're helping us--"

It was once she tried to stand in front of him that his shoulders lifted up, trying to spin in a brief circle to keep her behind him instead of in front of him. "There's a cell--" she stopped him and did a double take. His lips pursed briefly into a grim line, wondering if she saw the same thing he had seen. The awful rusty red color that remained in his eyes rather than the startling sapphire blue.

"I'm assuming that the locket is one," Finn pulled it from his pocket again, lifting it up to look at the necklace. "Everything seemed to happen after I grabbed it."

He rubbed the back of his head, leading the way toward the bar. "He said there's another one in the cellar. It's the trapdoor in the bar--I honestly can't say I remember there being a trapdoor but here we are."

She hadn't noticed and that was more than fine with him. The less she asked, the better. Maybe he was seeing things as well. It was just a trick of the eyes or something.

He pushed the door open, glancing around.

"The real question is what do we do with them?" Finn stepped toward the back of the bar. Sure enough, kicking back a rug revealed the door of the cellar.

"This isn't going to be freaky at all, no," his voice dripped with sarcasm, all but oozing with distaste. "Somehow, I hate it already."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 10, 2024 01:21 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily tried to keep up yet again, he was twisting and sometimes refusing to face her. Whatever was going on, he wasn’t offering all of the information. Sliding her way around the bar counter, her eyes carried down to where Finn had just dislodged the mat from the floor. A rather ominous looking trapdoor in the floorboards staring back at them. Beautiful. How come Finn’s talisman was in a pool and hers was in some creepy cellar? That’s a little bit unfair. Her head cocked to the side as she stared at the handle, ears pricking as Finn spoke.

“You’ll have to ask your ghost friend what we do with them.” She hummed. “If they’re telling you to get them, surely they would know why.” Lily’s mind found that a very plausible train of thought, why else would this invisible person have them chasing little trinkets.

“I am so excited for the dark and creepy cellar.” Her voice joined the sarcasm of Finntello’s comment, her shoulders slumping after a moment, there was little else to do. She dipped her form down to the door, leaning over to pull the door open, letting it rest its weight backwards and ensuring it stayed open. Peering down into the darkness, she could see a flickering dim light off to the side. The rickety stair-ladder looked less than stable and certainly did not look inviting. Her lips pressed against each other before a puff of air pushed out from her lungs and parted them.

They had little other options, apparently this was important and what else was their to do. Lily slipped one foot down onto the ladder and listened to the sickening long creak. Her face was taken over by grimace, waiting for her foot to fall through the wood. After a second, she was still standing and not on the floor with a broken neck. She let out a sigh, tipping her head backwards to look up at Finntello with a soft look of concern. “Don’t fall down.” She half joked, but she meant it. If he fell and hurt himself she didn’t know how to fix injuries.

Progressing further down the ladder, she felt her heart leap from her chest as she stepped on the last rung, feeling her body half fall, half step down from the ladder. Thankful that she wasn’t too far up the ladder to the point that she would have hurt her ankle. Collecting herself, Lily stepped a little further into the cellar. She could feel a coolness in the air, perhaps not just from being underground.

Callisto glanced over his shoulder at Xevon before he descended down into the cellar, bypassing Lily as she hovered above. He waited below as Lily made her way down the ladder, his unbeaten heart felt like it stuttered as she slipped. He went to move forward as if he could catch her but stopped himself, instead he felt her pass through his form. Good god that was an uncomfortable feeling, it felt like someone had crawled through his skin. It made his stomach turn, nausea riling up in him for the briefest moment. He forced himself to collect himself, moving towards where the letter opener was sitting perched on the shelves. He waited beside it. She couldn’t hear him or see him, but perhaps.

Callisto’s eyes carried over the shelves, seeing the scraps of paper, he hummed lightly. That would do. He reached towards them and quickly swiped his hand over them, passing through the papers. The stained, old pages fluttered and a few small pieces fluttered down the shelves. His eyes snapped to look towards the pair, waiting for them to notice. Lily was looking the other direction, peering down the other rows of wine and aged liquor.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 10, 2024 04:22 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn shook his head lightly and helped move the door upward and lay flat on the floor again. This was fine. He watched her for a moment or two as she descended down the ladder ever so slowly. It was slow going as Finn attempted to make his way down the ladder as well. Unfortunately for him, he had much more weight to him than Lily did.

Halfway down the ladder, the crumbling wood gave up and dumped him less than gracefully on his back with a dusty thump. The young man laid on the ground for a long moment before finally rolling onto his side and sitting up with a groan and a cough. "Don't fall," he echoed dryly and added on; "that definitely didn't feel too good."

His ribs ached now--as did his shoulders but he was still in one piece. Everything was connected in its proper order. He'd likely have a gnarly bruise afterwards but he'd be fine.

"Turn around," the voice echoed in his ears. "Get her to turn around."

Finn paused for a moment, turning to look around himself. "H-hey Lily!" He called out, risking the noise. "There's something over here."

His rusty red eyes drew over the papers, watching them trickle downward onto the floor and shelves. Finn found himself walking over to the shelves, looking up and down. So it, again, wasn't the smartest of ideas. But he didn't see why he couldn't. He shuffled over to the side of the shelf and pulled himself up the sides, climbing the shelves one by one until he could see the top of the shelves more or less clearly. "Yeah, there's something here. It's way too clean and honestly, out of place," he dropped down again and snagged the nearest broom. "Looks sharp though so be careful..."

He clambered back up the shelves and braced himself, using the broom to try and knock the silvery small item down from the top shelf. "Heads up!"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 10, 2024 06:52 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Lily’s head snapped around to look behind her as she heard Finn’s body hit the ground with a dull thud, her lips pulled back into a grimace, That had to of hurt. She took a few steps back towards him, tilting her head to try and get a better look at him, making sure there was no visible blood pooling beneath him as he rose up. At the astute lack of blood and no signs of him writhing around in pain, she turned her attention back to the rows of clearly once expensive wines.

“We will have to scramble back up there now.” She was stating the obvious, but injected a simple humorous slant to her words. It was him who would have the trouble navigating back up to the top now. Lily’s eyes scanned and scanned, but there was just more wine and she hoped that this talisman was not one of the many bottles towering around her. Finding that would be painful in of itself. Then at the sound of Finntello’s call, she twisted her neck to look back towards him, eyes trying to follow where he was looking and she felt a small shiver go down her spine. Watching the paper pieces trickle down from the shelves, there was no draft, she would have felt it and Finn was too far away to make them move. It was becoming increasingly more probable that Finn’s theory of ghosts and ghouls was correct.

With baited breath, she watched as he climbed up the shelving. Curious, considering he had just fell from another old wooden feature, but she refrained from commenting. “Sharp?” Lily tested, a slight confusion in her tone as Finn began to poke at whatever it was with a broom. If it was sharp she was absolutely not going to catch it, that would be daft. Instead she waited a little further back for the small silver object to clatter to the stone floor.Once she was sure it wouldn’t bounce up and stab her, she crept closer and bent down to pick it up.

Turning it over in her hands she let out a small breath. “It’s a letter opener.” She cocked her head to the side and held it up for Finn to see. As she flicked her eyes towards him, just over his shoulder she caught a glimpse of something pale behind him. She almost leapt out of her skin, jolting her body backwards and letting a sharp yelp shoot out from her lips. Her eyes scrunched up briefly, hands pulled close to her chest. But then she didn’t die.

Lily stole another look towards Finn’s shoulder, it wasn’t there, it was further back not, closer to the wall. Her chest heaved with increased breaths, her eyes trying to figure out what she was looking at. “What is that?” She tried to ask Finn, lifting a hand to gesture limply at the figure.

Callisto too almost jumped in surprise at Lily’s voice, his eyes widening and he drifted a little further back. He didn’t know what he was expecting but it wasn’t that. He crept a look towards Xevon, unsure of what exactly he should do. Before Xevon had appeared, Callisto had tried to talk to the others that came but they always panicked and he didn’t know how to assure them that he wasn’t the danger in this hotel. “Hello.” He tried, voice low and attempting to be small. At the widened look on Lily’s face, he was under the impression that she had heard. Whether or not she had heard the word or just a mumbled mess, that was still up for debate.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 10, 2024 10:58 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lily was rightfully correct in pointing out that Finn simply just hadn't learned. From one rickety shelf to the next, until he was certain it had fallen down. "It looked sharp?" He confirmed, dropping down and setting the broom aside. As the young man sidestepped around the shelving unit, he tilted his head.

A letter opener?

Finn's eyes studied the silver knife. "It's... kinda cute?" He said after a moment or two, amused more or less by the cat handle. He startled when she jumped, his own hands splayed out as he whirled around to see what she had seen.

Aside from dusty shelves, the opening and the--oh. Oh.

Finn let out a slow breath, spotting the same misty figure that he was used to seeing. Only this time, he seemed a bit more... solid? Detailed too. He could see mirroring red eyes and dark hair. His clothing was older--looked maybe like it had been part of a party or a costume show. But there was a dark shadow hanging behind him as well that Finn couldn't quite figure out. It was large, misty and dark. What it was entirely, he couldn't really tell.

"Surprise," the ghost said smugly, as if he had won some sort of contest.

"That," Finn's voice was relieved and dry at the same time. "That would be the other guest I've been talking about."

"Oh no, no, there's two of us. But you're just seeing me for now, pal. Give it... eh... a few minutes or so and you'll see both of us."

"Okay, there's two of them," Finn relayed the information and shook his head. "Ghosts?"

Xevon tipped his head downward. "The very same."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesSeptember 10, 2024 11:57 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Callisto flattened his lips into a thin line, well that didn’t go fantastically. He kept his distance, not wanting to frighten the life out of her even more. His eyes followed hers, she was clearly trying to make out his form, but that wouldn’t happen yet. His nerves grew in his chest, he didn’t like doing this at all. His attention was drawn back to the letter opener in her hands, a sharp pain rocked through him, his tongue moved to poke at the marred skin on the side of his face. He could feel the fibrous tissue on the inside.

Lily’s eyes jumped from the misty form to Finn and to the space he was talking to. He was looking away from what she saw, this is strange and confusing. Her eyebrows remained squished down towards her eyes. Two of them, one for each of them she presumed. So far, they hadn’t caused them any harm, so perhaps they were…friendly ghosts?

“This growing number of ghosts is not boding well for our survival outcome.” Lily again tried to make her comment sound humorous, but the dark truth beneath them lingered. If there were ghosts, that meant people died here. That they could die here.

“Why can’t I see the other one? And this one is just…a misty space in the air.” Lily gestured towards each Finntello and this ghost in turn, still recovering from her initial fright.

“You haven’t had my talisman for long.” Callisto’s silken voice cut through to her instead of Finn. “You will see us both soon and we are more than misty blobs.” He moved slightly closer to Xevon, a hint of hope in his eyes, as there was each time there were new people. Yet, the spark never lasted long, he was beginning to lose hope in the newcomers. Perhaps they would be stuck in this repeating circle for the rest of time or possibly even longer. “My name is Callisto.” He offered, attempting to form some type of trust with the woman. His pink eyes flickering between the three forms in front of him, swallowing softly to try and calm himself.

Lily played his name out on her lips slowly, as though the name could harm her if she spoke it too quickly. “Callisto?” That’s a strange name, she drew herself closer to Finn, taking up refuge close to his side. At least this man was corporeal and had not killed her in her sleep. “His name is Callisto.” She murmured softly to her living companion, eyes still widened and watching the strange form like a hawk for any wrong move, a single hint of suspicious movement.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us