06:42:57 slushy,ice,moon,
Rest in peace chat...
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0
 distant-lands
06:19:53 katy | beetle
are* not is, oops.
 distant-lands
06:19:39 katy | beetle
the only valuable thing she gives out (in my opinion) is dyes, but that's pretty rare.
 outkast
06:18:29 
what can you even get from them?
 distant-lands
06:17:36 katy | beetle
not usually, no
 outkast
06:17:22 
are geodes worth the apple it takes to open them?
 distant-lands
06:16:20 katy | beetle
archaic pride increases dominance? how did i not notice this, i literally have a wolf with it xD
-WP Click-
 Poe
06:02:02 
IÂ’m so happy my tundra level is low because this is gonna be an easy 1,000 mush quest.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 25, 2024 04:09 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn shook his head, pocketing the locket. "There is a bar," he confirmed with a short nod. If nothing else, there was a bar. Though he never really could say he saw himself as a bartender. But who knew, it could be fun.

Finn stepped into the foyer again, telling himself it'd be fine. They'd figure a way out or, if nothing else, figure out what was going on.

"Might as well," Finn agreed with a brief nod, rubbing his eyes. His footsteps followed after the young woman. As she started on one side of the hallway, he turned to the other and began to mechanically check the doors.

Unlocked, twist the doorknob, open, nothing, close. Repeat.

The rooms all looked relatively the same. Tucked in white sheets, one or two beds, a couch, a sink, a door to a bathroom. The fake window. Sometimes, there was a desk or a large trunk-like dresser. But it was the same thing over and over again.

At least nothing could really be frightening now. It was more dry hope grating against logic like sandpaper.

Instead of anything startling in the rooms, it was the voice behind him again that all but scared him to death.

"You're the only ones alive here, why are you trying?"

Finn whirled around, his back against the door while he took in deep breaths. One hand was on his collar bone while the other was against the door, fishing for the doorknob. His blue eyes scanned around for a while, but this time he couldn't see the misty outline.

"... Lily, did you hear that?" He asked carefully, cautiously. "Did you hear that voice?"

Dryly, the voice responded; "no, she can't. She doesn't have my token."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 25, 2024 07:59 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

She had little success in finding anything of note in her rooms, just more emptiness. There's not even a hint that someone else was here with them, apart from the uncanny cleanliness of every room. Every bed had its sheets tucked in, nothing out of place.

Lily closed the door, her eyes hooded. Disappointment may as well be written on her forehead. She was exhausted, the rollercoaster of emotions she was being subject to was taking its toll. Taking a moment, she leaned against door briefly, her chest rising before she let out a long sigh. What were they supposed to do now?

Then came Finn's voice from a few doors down on the other side of the hallway. She jerked awake, pushing off of the door quickly. A voice, that means people.

"A voice?!" Her eyes sparkled, trying to making her way over to him. The closer she got to him, the clearer she could see his wide blue eyes, his hands essentially clutching imaginary pearls at his neck. Why was he scared, people are what they were hunting down.

"Where? Are they in that room?" Lily raised a hand to gesture at the door behind him, a little more confusion layering in her voice now. "What's the matter?" She had reached him, stopping just before him, her head tilting to the side. "Are you okay?" What had rattled him like this, he was so much calmer than her, but something wasn't right.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 25, 2024 10:36 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

As much as Finn wanted to confirm that they were in the room he was currently leaning against, he couldn't. He just couldn't make himself lie to her like that. Not when she almost seemed excited.

Finn took in a deep breath and let it out again, slowly turning around. He swallowed thickly as he steadied his emotions. How could he explain the events that had just happened in a coherent way that didn't make him seem insane? There just wasn't a way.

Finn ran one hand through his hair. "I... they might be," he finally mustered words. "I... had a brief scare," he admitted with a small laugh.

One hand pressed against his face as he decided to just lie. It wouldn't hurt.

"I thought there was a spider but it was just me seeing things," he waved one hand and pushed the door open. The room wasn't... pristine.

Finn tilted his head, stepping into the room finally. There were towels on the floor of the bathroom, the bed was crumpled and the drawers on the desk were thrown open as if something or someone had gone through them.

He couldn't quite see if there was anything in the drawers themselves with the desk being on the far side of the room. But he didn't dare go too far into the room either, it felt... heavy. The air felt thick. It felt like there was something or someone looking over his shoulder, resting just behind the line of sight that he had. Hanging just beyond the corner of his eye, but never revealing itself. That was probably the worst part of the whole thing.

"Someone was here," Finn said slowly and decided to risk looking back toward Lily. "I'm not sure who."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 26, 2024 12:07 AM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

She waited for his response to make sense, he was starting sentences but not finishing them properly. Waiting for him to agree and say there was someone and that they had spoken to him, but why would be be scared of that, it was what they wanted. A spider. Lily blinked slowly. Did he think a spider had spoken to him? Maybe this place was doing more to their heads than making them forget. Not wanting to make him feel more uncomfortable than he already looked, Lily nodded her head carefully. "Oh, I see." Her eyes glancing to the door behind him as Finn made a move to step inside.

Expecting more of the boring, perfectly detailed furnishings, she tried to follow him in. Not paying great attention, she half walked into his back. Flicking her head up, about to ask why he had stopped walking, she craned her head up to look at Finn as he looked back at her, her mouth open to talk. Giving one peek to the side at the room, her current train of thought abruptly ending as Finn spoke. Her jaw went slack. This place was a mess! Finally something with life in it. The bedding was strewn across the bed, pillow unaligned, Finntello was right, someone had been here. Hopefully recently. To her the room did not feel any different, other than it being a total mess, she made a move to walk around the side of him. Taking a few paces further into the room, she glanced over her shoulder back at him.

"But where is the person? Unless this is from way before we got here?" Lily placed her weight on one leg, eyes returning the scanning around the room. There wasn't much to actually see, apart from the messiness of the bed and the open drawers, there wasn't anything blatently obvious that indicated someone was either in the room or was recently.

"Maybe it's just from a while ago and it was never cleaned." Lily offered, turning her head to look back at Finn properly. There was still something off with him, his shoulders were tense and he was speaking..differently.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 26, 2024 03:17 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn waved one hand and let out a slow breath. As he glanced around the mess, he focused on the bathroom while Lily walked into the room.

Her questions were far more important than his own brief panic. He had to keep it together but when that disembodied voice seemed to just jump in and out, it sent his heart into a racing panic.

"That's an excellent few questions," Finn said from the bathroom. The floor of the shower was dry, the sinks dry as well. The towels looked old, maybe a little crusty.

"I have no idea where the occupant would be," Finn answered from the bathroom, his voice echoing slightly. "I would assume, by the towels here, it's a long time before we woke up or showed up."

He stepped back out and glanced toward her. A loose shrug lifted his shoulders for a moment or two. "I don't know if it was a radio or what that I heard then. I could've sworn I heard a voice... but that..."

He trailed off and rubbed the back of his neck. "That doesn't make much sense. None of the rooms have a radio--or even a television."

He took in a breath and let it out again. "Maybe we can take a look at the kitchens? We found a bar, right? There's gotta be kitchens."

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 26, 2024 08:45 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

He was right, there was little here other than the lack of dust to imply someone had been living in this room recently. She walked towards the bed and picked up the sheet by the corner between two fingers, sighing as she let it flop back down onto the mattress.

“I think food is a good thing to find, we will need to eat either way.” She agreed, looking back towards Finntello. Whatever was up with him, she couldn’t pin the reason, she needed to get her own head screwed on if he was losing his. “Let’s look.” The back and forth of excitement and disappointment about possibly finding someone else or an exit had drained not only her physical energy, but her emotional. She doubted she had little reactive emotions left in her. Food might help that.

Lily brushed past Finn, giving him a ginger smile, an attempt at encouraging him. She remembered the path they took to the bar, walking carefully as though something might pop out and scare her. Once they had arrived at the bar, she peeked around the borders of the bar, surely there would be a door to some sort of kitchen in here. There was a dining room, there would be food.

She weaved her way behind the bar, taking a moment to note the liquor bottles on the shelves. If they were stuck here, that would be a decent pass time until it ran out. Then again, if this was some sort of purgatory, perhaps they were filled with water or some other mock liquid just to taunt them.

Behind the bar, there was a small push door, approaching it showed a small staff sign. Lily glanced back at Finn, “This looks promising.” She offered, tilting her head towards the door. Pushing it open, Lily carefully peeked her head inside. Her shoulders tensed, her body ready to run if there was something in there. But it was empty, just like everywhere else. She progressed further into the room, holding the door open for Finntello to follow her inside.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 26, 2024 10:51 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn leaned against the doorway, one arm resting against the frame. Inwardly, he chewed on his lip, still trying to decide what to do or what to say. He didn't want to admit that he could be losing his mind.

That was the worst.

The type of thought that scared him. So he ignored it. As one does, of course. Instead, he followed after her as she prompted about food.

"I mean, I'm not saying that I'm hungry... but I'm not going to say no to food," he said loosely, almost a light chuckle, as he dropped his arm to his side and walked after her. He just wasn't sure how to bring up the subject.

How was he supposed to just explain that he was hearing things, sometimes seeing something, but she wasn't? That sounded like he was going nuts.

Finn tipped his head, reaching over to hold the door open. "Looks good enough to me. More or less, I guess. Not too much... in the way of fancy food but I'd say that big door," he gestured toward the swinging fridge or freezer door with his chin, "probably has at least something we can use."

There was a lot of silver metal in the kitchen. The counters, the island, the cabinets, the everything was silver metal. The type one would see in a food kitchen. It was easy to clean, easy to see and durable.

Not exactly pretty but durable.

He let the door close behind him, testing the way it swung back and forth for a moment or two. It was kind of fun actually to just watch it swing in and out of the doorway.

"Y'know, I'm gonna be honest, I don't remember much of myself," Finn admitted, his hands resting on his belt. "You?"

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 26, 2024 11:24 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Passing the weight of the door off to Finn, she stepped further into the room. Head swivelling to take in the surroundings, there wasn't much on display. Standard commercial kitchen stainless steel counters and shelving, no food directly in site. Lily's eyes carried towards the big metal door towards the back, a fridge or perhaps a freezer. There should be food in there, if there wasn't their current situation just became a whole lot dire.

Her foot stopped midstep, turning on her heel to look at Finntello. Her brows pushed down towards her eyes, he didn't remember anything at all? A weight lifted from the centre of her chest, she wasn't sure if it was just her that could barely remember her name let alone anything else.

"I..I don't remember anything either." Her face dropped, looking down towards her feet, her hands clasped in front of her. "Not just how I got here, but anything. I don't know who I am." Lily's voice waivered at the admission. Finally, raising her eyes to look back up at Finn. This situation was so bizare, there were so many questions and absolutely no answers.

"I'm so confused, it's hurting my head." She hissed, one hand rising to her forehead, pressing against it. There was a gentle discomfort transforming into a stinging pain wrapping around her head. "It's exhausting." Her words coming out via a sigh, shaking her head.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 26, 2024 11:30 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Finn tilted his head for a moment or two as she looked back at him. That wasn't... a good expression on her face. He thought she'd call him crazy or at least weird. But, once again, he was proved wrong.

She mentioned that she didn't have any memories at all. Much like him. It seemed to affect her far more than it did with Finn, perhaps it was simply because Finn just couldn't find the energy to really care.

Lily put one hand against her forehead, mentioning her confusion. Did he feel confused? Maybe a bit but it wasn't that much.

"Memories can't exist here," the disembodied voice decided to show up once again. "It's the curse."

That was good information but not from the source he wanted to hear from at the moment. That silly voice, the vague figure that leaned against the middle island. The figure was a little more solid than before but too faint to make out any real details about them.

Finn tipped his head back with a slow sigh. "... have you been hearing voices at all? Just any in general--that isn't me, I don't count in that general."

He figured he'd start slowly and then if she thought he was nuts, oh well. If not? Well, maybe they could figure something out.

Vah x Urux | Lost MemoriesAugust 26, 2024 11:45 PM

Urux

Darkseeker

Give Award

Crossing her arms around her chest, she watched Finn as he spoke. Voices? How did we get to voices from not having memories, she wasn't too sure. Her confusion flashed across her face for a brief second before she managed to tame it.

"I can't say I have." Lily quirked an eyebrow. "What do you mean voices?" If they could lose all their memories, voices didn't seem like a stretch. If they were losing their minds together, it could be in different ways, for Finn voices, for her mental instability. Finn's eyes were carrying towards somethign behind her, she threw her head over her shoulder to look at the space. Just a metal island, there was nothing there. She stared for a solid few seconds before looking back towards Finntello. Was he seeing something she wasn't? Lily forced her attention back to the man in front of her.

"You said voices before, in the hallway." She raised a hand to point back towards the door that led to the bar. "You heard voices down there?" Lily questioned, if they were the only two people here she certainly did not want to make him feel uncomfortable. If he were to leave and avoid her, she would lose her mind. No doubt about that.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us