Wolf Play : White Tail x Nexus The Shadow
Chatbox
 icemoons
06:34:59 slushy,ice,moon,
katy

I'm tired... believe me I get it...
 distant-lands
06:32:27 katy | beetle
tonight? wow my perception of time is off.

this morning*
 Winterfell
06:31:10 She/her
Too many generations :/
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:30:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i forgot i drew this until tonight lol xD added some highlights and now it looks like a brand new piece
 Vulpixles
06:30:48 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

Paws for this absolute beauty I got from Wolf Party the other day?
 icemoons
06:29:26 slushy,ice,moon,
hello my friends... I think I might be a bit too obsessed with Hazbin Hotel... I love it so much
 Arachne
06:27:01 Ara/Kat
paws? <3
-WP Click-
 Arachne
06:21:52 Ara/Kat
Katy
i know right? i love lil coincidences like that <3
 outkast
06:21:01 
thank you for informing me. ive been on a 3 year break and a lot is different. :)
 distant-lands
06:20:33 katy | beetle
Kat,
what a coincidence!
 Arachne
06:20:06 Ara/Kat
i just realised my second Envy died at the same age as the original, both at 20 :0
 distant-lands
06:19:53 katy | beetle
are* not is, oops.
 distant-lands
06:19:39 katy | beetle
the only valuable thing she gives out (in my opinion) is dyes, but that's pretty rare.
 outkast
06:18:29 
what can you even get from them?
 distant-lands
06:17:36 katy | beetle
not usually, no
 outkast
06:17:22 
are geodes worth the apple it takes to open them?
 distant-lands
06:16:20 katy | beetle
archaic pride increases dominance? how did i not notice this, i literally have a wolf with it xD
-WP Click-
 Poe
06:02:02 
IÂ’m so happy my tundra level is low because this is gonna be an easy 1,000 mush quest.
 starrywing
06:00:43 Novo/Starry
You have logged in 7 days in a row.
You earned: Jade Monkey
 Ecifircas
05:57:02 
Forest Shadows, dominance and wisdom - it increases the CP cap for both stats by 25.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Black Bear : -5
Cougar : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

White Tail x Nexus The ShadowAugust 29, 2024 04:04 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
Ghost Hesitates for a second "what are the different types of dragons?" After Ghost gets his responce he putsthe end of his tail on the orb and waits for something to happen "how does the orb work?"(thats cool i sadly dont have any music classes or art i like art as well, and somehow my brother got 2 art classes and we are in the same grade).
White Tail x Nexus The ShadowAugust 30, 2024 06:14 AM

Cortex

Neutral

Give Award
"We have a few rare types Im one of them but We Have Shapeshifter dragon, Fireice Dragons and last but not least the Earth dragons." Cortex Named these cooly. "We have others but there are som many to name." and the Orb it just tells me your type and your gender." Cortex Leans against the wall. "So, do you want to find your type or not?" Cortex askes.
(That sucks big time bro. plus I got into chorus a while back ever since i started middle school. And I have so many questions. to ask you. outside of rp.)
White Tail x Nexus The ShadowAugust 30, 2024 07:32 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
(what do you want to ask me?) "yes i do" Ghost repies while he puts his tail on the orb and he waits anxously. "what type am I?" Ghost says(idc what you chose but preferably shapeshifter).(and sorry for the short responce im a little busy rn)
White Tail x Nexus The ShadowAugust 31, 2024 10:17 AM

Cortex

Neutral

Give Award
(Ay its all good) "Youre a shapeshifter." Cortex says slowly. She walks away form the orb and transforms onto her dragon form but falls and goes back to her human form. "Ughn.."
(So whats your fav color?)
White Tail x Nexus The ShadowAugust 31, 2024 02:07 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
(my favorite color is blue what is yours?) "thats cool" Ghost relizes what happened and says" are you okay what happened? are you hurt? Ghost goes over to Cortex to look for injuries.
White Tail x Nexus The ShadowAugust 31, 2024 03:04 PM

Cortex

Neutral

Give Award
Cortex looks like she couldn't even move and she tries to push herself up but doesn't get up "After I use the orb I cant move.... i forgot about this...." Cortex explained. "Can you transform into a human and Help me up or something?" She tries to move again but fails "Ughn..." (I like black red and white. Whats your favorite song?)
White Tail x Nexus The ShadowSeptember 4, 2024 02:47 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
(sorry for not replying! I was busy my teachers give me alot of homework and a little amount of time to finish it. :/)
"ill try to" turns into a human and helps cortex up "what stops you from moving from the orb? does it require alot of energy? sorry for all the questions im just curious and i havn't talked or seen anyone in a while this is a new experience for me"
(also my favorite song is dannger zone what is yours?)
White Tail x Nexus The ShadowSeptember 5, 2024 06:24 AM

Cortex

Neutral

Give Award
"The orb takes up most of my energy. If i use to much Im prohibited to move and someone has to carry me for awhile until Im able to move." Cortex Explains. "And good work to Turn human. Most shapeshifter dragons have a hard time withn that." Cortex said giving you praise.
(Aye, Its oki. Belive me I gets a lot of homework myself with being in highschool. And my favorite song is Bulletproof - Godsmack)
White Tail x Nexus The ShadowSeptember 6, 2024 04:21 PM

white tail

Neutral

Give Award
"Thanks, how long will this last?" Ghost says. Ghost helps cortex up and puts her arm over his shoulder "are we going anywhere?"(had a long day today think imma take a nap XD)
White Tail x Nexus The ShadowSeptember 7, 2024 12:40 PM

Cortex

Neutral

Give Award
"just sit me up against the wall where we met." Cortex said and as they walked out she grunted in pain a few times. (XD sleep well!!)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us