Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:30:48 Amy
Ember
He is pretty but i look for explorers not defects
 Revelry
03:30:26 Rev
Amy
Particularly, I don't care as much about weight anymore. I breeding focusing on ExH ExW hero SV/DH
 Embershed
03:30:01 The Minor Nuisance
-WP Click-

oh, grey eyes. Better than the others...
 Amygdala
03:28:55 Amy
Rev
All my girls are HW...i hope i can get a HW boost out of him
Bonus if its axantic XD
 Embershed
03:27:41 The Minor Nuisance
my stud is good though, right?
 Revelry
03:27:37 Rev
Amy
Good luck with that. All I wanted was a ExH ExW hero to be my personal stud. Took more than that, and all boosts I got along the way were LW
 Amygdala
03:26:53 Amy
Ember
I would...i am picky when it comes to keeping wolves
 Embershed
03:26:23 The Minor Nuisance
Bone pile the anti panda?
 Amygdala
03:25:53 Amy
Rev
That's why i am trying to save up 50k to throw in WP so i hopefully get HW DH wolf
 Embershed
03:25:05 The Minor Nuisance
-WP Click-

paws for my new fav stud?
 Revelry
03:23:41 Rev
Wolf party is only worth if you're pulling multiples. 1 or 2 probably won't give something worth it
 Embershed
03:23:27 The Minor Nuisance
-WP Click-

anti panda.
 Embershed
03:22:47 The Minor Nuisance
Amy,
I've done personal finance classes for two years. I should be fine...

I should be...
 Amygdala
03:22:04 Amy
Ember
Only if you want...i don't want to be too responsilble sor you financial problems XD
 Amygdala
03:21:03 Amy
Better bury the rest of my mush...it's hard to keep my hands away from WP
 Embershed
03:20:38 The Minor Nuisance
Should I try another pull?
 Embershed
03:20:21 The Minor Nuisance
Amy,
yes. Wolf version of rasputin or something
 Amygdala
03:18:56 Amy
-WP Click-

She looks like she has a ginger beard🤣
 Revelry
03:18:34 Rev
Amy
Sure, PM me when you want it.
 Amygdala
03:18:13 Amy
Ember
Bones in my opinion XD

Let me try one

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +3
Cougar : 0
Crocodile : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  35  36  37  38  39

Outlander x MeekoJuly 3, 2024 10:21 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sky watched as Alex started to walk away, turning around himself. "If you want then sure." Sky answered. Sky knew with him relasping, that this was going to hard. Even though they were fine at the moment, that wouldn't make Skylar stop, a lot of things wouldn't make him stop. Sky hoped they would be able to hang out sometime after school, but he also knew he would probably be out of it. Once Alex fully left the bathroom Sky brought a hand up to his face and sighed.
Sky stayed in the bathroom for a bit before he decided to go outside. He decided to go walk around town to find a place to eat. Since it was quite early still, and second period hadn't ended yet, he would have a lot of time. He ended up going to a cafe-type place, with pastries and such. He ordered himself a single strawberry jam pastries and sat down in one of the booths to eat it.
Outlander x MeekoJuly 3, 2024 11:15 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alex's thoughts were consumed with Skylar, what they'd talked about, all that he'd admitted. He could still hear Sky pleading for him to try, could hear the sound of his name being whispered. It surprised him how much he liked it, hearing his name falling from Skylar's lips in hushed tones. Biting back a smile, he moved into the classroom and took his seat. The concerned look that the teacher threw his way, he ignored. He didn't doubt she'd request to speak to him after class and ask him what had happened. He already knew what he would say to her, that he'd felt a little ill and needed to go to the bathroom. She didn't need to know that he'd thrown up, that he'd met and spoken with Sky, all of that he'd keep to himself.
`
Just as he'd suspected, the teacher called him over before he could exit the room. She questioned his reason for leaving the class so abruptly, asked him if he was okay, and if he needed to go to the nurse's office. While he wasn't exactly 'okay' he wasn't doing as badly as he had been when he fled to the bathroom. After giving the woman answers that satisfied her, Alex left the room to head to his next class. It went smoothly and so did the rest of the day. He was able to focus more on the kiss he and Skylar had shared in the bathroom, and his reaffirming promise to give this, to give them a try. Doing so helped to shove aside all concerns and fears his nightmare and his father's words from the previous night had brought to him.
`
By the time the end of the day rolled around, Alex was more relaxed and himself than he had been when he first stepped foot on school grounds. With his bag hanging on one shoulder, he pushed open the door of the building and stepped outside. Ben and William were walking next to him. "There's this new cafe that opened up. I was thinking about stopping by and getting something to eat or drink," Ben said, looking over at Alex and William. "You guys want to come?" William sighed and shook his head. "Sorry, I've already got plans. I promised Amy we'd go watch one of those chick flick movies girls are obsessed with." He said and laughed, Alex chuckled along with him. "Sounds like fun." He said with a nod and then turned his eyes to Ben. "I'll join you." He said and offered a small smile. "Might be the perfect place to get some homework done."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1 ..  35  36  37  38  39

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us