Wolf Play : Hidden In The Shadows [RP Thread]
Chatbox
 Blood lust tide
11:08:14 BewareWhoYouTrust
Cant wait for jack sparrow be on fortnight xD
 High Hills Pack
11:07:55 Frozen Opal; Regal
@Dance
Here is another example of one of my gals. See how her face is split? The white section is part of the defect.
-WP Click-
 Salem
11:07:14 
Looking for a 1x1 RP partner, pm me!
I have a few ideas :P
 Danceofwolves
11:06:51 Dance, tango
Ack I'm getting messages late!
Okay okay. I get it now guys thank you 🙏
 Danceofwolves
11:05:44 Dance, tango
Leon
Ohhh okay? Is it like colourful ones or?
 Dhaundax
11:05:21 Lumos, Dax (he,him)
-WP Click-

this is my G2 chim she isn't the best example because of her base coat though
 Danceofwolves
11:05:00 Dance, tango
Lumos
But what is it? The other ones make sense like melanism (I'm a little dumb-)
 TheSigmaMales
11:04:34 Leon
Search it up, that how I knew lol
 High Hills Pack
11:04:19 Frozen Opal; Regal
@Dance
Yes. A highly sought-after one too.
 TheSigmaMales
11:04:17 Leon
Yeah, itÂ’s like a wolf having two very different colors on its pelt
 Dhaundax
11:03:48 Lumos, Dax (he,him)
Dance

yes its a pelt defect
 Danceofwolves
11:03:00 Dance, tango
What even is a Chimera 😭? Like is it a pelt defect?
 the Wayne pack
11:01:16 Waning
Oh gosh I have the strongest urge to two like, two separate fandom RP plots.

Of course reading a book in the car did this, why brain, why?
 Danceofwolves
10:59:12 Dance, tango
Corkscrew feels queasy and needs to lay down.

Mood: Subdued

Me too gurl
 Seostar
10:55:02 Seo, Pidge
Blood
As they should
 Blood lust tide
10:54:26 BewareWhoYouTrust
Seo
All my baby have blood in there names😅
 Seostar
10:52:55 Seo, Pidge
Blood
Love how agressive the names are for that situation
 Blood lust tide
10:51:49 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: ⚔️Killswitch challenges Dancing in your blood over a piece of food.
 Seostar
10:49:07 Seo, Pidge
Whoa
Message glitch
 Seostar
10:48:42 Seo, Pidge
Fall (can I call you that?)
Of course anytime!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -4
Cougar : +4
Water Moccasin : +3
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3

Hidden In The Shadows [RP Thread]June 17, 2024 11:33 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Iris / f/ shadowbane/ warrior/ m: open
Iris looked out at the land behind the tree line. The was bright out there. So much more light than she was used to in the shadowy forest. There where sents wafting In. Scents of other wolves. What were they like? Where they the same where they different? What would they think of the Shadowbane pack. An entire pack of wolves walking out of the forest was probably not to common. But then again, you could never know.
The tip of Iris's tail brushed against a plant and her tail twitched away.
The leaf litter crumpled under Iris's paws as she walked.
Hidden In The Shadows [RP Thread]June 17, 2024 06:46 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hawk - Alpha - Shadowbane - Mentions: All indirectly

Dark chocolate eyes glanced from the edge of their thick forest to the wolves who followed him. His determined paw steps had finally ceased, as they were just mere paces from the tree line now. Even then, the male did not seem to falter. He was well aware of how the pack was on edge. This was very different for them all. But he needed to be the leader. He was the leader. Hawk needed to show strength and confidence so his pack would be able to feel a bit more at ease. It was his job, after all.

Hawk had taken the role of alpha just a year or so ago. It was a relatively young age, but he had taken the role smoothly. The role of alpha had suited him, more or less. It was like he filled the puzzle perfectly. Dominating and direct, sharp and to the point. Appearing fearless. Being feared himself, even. He knew the role he stepped into. The Shadowbane alpha. The leader of a legendary pack. So he had to carry the legacy, which he did with ease.

When he stopped and turned around to face the others, he didn't seem anything but cool, calm, and collected. Set on his decision. His flicked his ears, blinking as he gave a growl for attention. "We are to walk into this gathering without hesitation. I do not want to see anyone shrinking away. I know this is something we have never done before, but the situation has brought us here. We all are aware of the strange incidents that have occured near our borders or on our own territory. For a long time, our myth has caused wolves to fear us. To avoid us. But that is no longer the case." He paused.

"When we walk out there, we need to maintain those myths. The chill that lingers down their spines at our very name. If we show any lick of weakness, this will do more harm than good. We need to present ourselves as strong, unified. A force not to be trifled with." Hawk surveyed his packmates with his dominating stare.

"Show them the wolves who they believe us to be. Fierce warriors. Quick to jump into violence. A force to be reckoned with. Because if that is what they see and believe us to be, they won't test us. So carry yourselves as dangerous weapons today. Do what you must to convince them that we are what those legends make of us. But do not, under any circumstances, lay a claw or fang on any of them. We are here to gain information, possibly trust. In order to do that, we need to seem sensible. What we do not need is to seem like snarling brainless brutes who only can fight. Leave the fighting for if they initiate only. Otherwise, the most you can do is show your fangs. There is time at the gathering to mingle among the others while the leaders all talk. You may do so, I encourage it. But do not give out sensitive information about our current situation."

He finished with a sway of his tail. "Now if no one has any issues with that, follow me. Heads up, stand tall."

With one more glance towards his pack, he turned around and padded into the light of the open meadow. The long rolling hills went on for maybe another five minute walk until they would approach the area where the Moon, Night, and Dawn wolves would be meeting.

Hidden In The Shadows [RP Thread]June 17, 2024 07:43 PM

Ludicrous Hills

Darkseeker

Give Award
{ Damon }
Male | ShadowBane | Warrior | Mentions: Hawk
Indirectly Mentions: Tamar, the others

There was no denying the confidence and inspiration in Hawk's speech- and if Damon were any other wolf he would strut like a Shadowbane warrior was meant to do. But these words of holding a united front only put more of a drag on his paws- already scraped from pulling against the ground with each step.

"Maybe I should turn back, I don't have it in me- I don't want to make a mockery of the pack.." His words dwindled to blend into the soft hum of moving paws as he lost the courage he'd found to give his doubt to the fearsome Alpha, and watched as Hawk so proudly continued on, his mouth going dry as his steps came to a stop.

Damon glanced down at the ground, the soil kicked up and mashed with the imprints of the paws of the others on their trek, and with a soft sigh he sped up into a long stride to rejoin the ranks, keeping his head up as he was told. However, as far as he was concerned, they were walking into a trap- and he was losing confidence of his braver peers rapidly.
Hidden In The Shadows [RP Thread]June 17, 2024 11:49 PM

Moonlight wolf

Darkseeker

Give Award
Juniper - Warrior - ShadowBane - M: Open
-
Juniper looked out at the other wolves, worried about what would happen. Would the others just accept ShadowBane? Or would this end badly?
After Hawk's speech, Juniper could feel her confidence coming back. As if she was going to let anyone think she was weak. ShadowBane was the pack of legends, quite literally. Juniper did wonder how they were going to gain another pack's trust. She was an alright talker but today was one of those days where she'd rather stay quiet. The alpha had said they were there to gain information.
Leaves fluttered to the ground, getting caught in her red fur. "Oh great. Now I look like a little cub who's been playing around. So much for a fierce warrior." Juniper twisted around as she tried to clear her fur of leaves. After a few embarrassing attempts where she slipped, she decided to just leave it. Perhaps it would give her a more wild and scary look?
Hidden In The Shadows [RP Thread]June 23, 2024 04:03 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sikúnguaĸ
The Beta | Male | Shadowbane Pack | Mentions: Hawk

The alabaster male lingered towards the back - his eyes on his wary pack members. Quiet and observing them from afar, it seems most were interested in these turn of events and he gave a soft hum. He was particularly intrigued by the prospect of announcing themselves to the other packs and not remaining in the shadows once more - he quite enjoyed the thrill is being feared and revered by the others and still they would be. After all their pack was an enigma to the others ; and they only had some of their numbers with them, after all it wouldn't be smart to leave the grounds unguarded during these suspicious times. He thinks this reveal would be good for them ; it made them more tangible but also it showed they meant business and wouldn't tolerate the disrespect being shown with the trespassing and harm caused on their land. The male looked to see his Alpha signaling him up to the front, and the male picked up his pace until he was side by side with Hawk - and then he slowed his gait to walking slightly behind him. He flicked his ears in acknowledgment to let the male know he was listening even though he had a more stoic face on him. He then gave a short nod of agreement with some of the words of his Alpha and flicked his ear as he prepared to speak.

"To ease the fear of the other pack - I suggest that you, me, Everest, and Visha should introduce ourselves with the pack being in the tree line - hidden from view - at the ready in case something does go down. But the other packs should respect the leader and his second along with a Shaman and a High Warrior. And having a Shaman with us will show that we come for peace and not to fight." He spoke to Hawk.
Hidden In The Shadows [RP Thread]June 24, 2024 06:12 PM

Red Moon

Lightbringer

Give Award

Hawk - Alpha - ShadowBane - Mentions: Pack, other packs(M/D/N)

Sikunguak's words had caught the attention of Hawk. His dark eyes shifted to glance at his beta, his trusted second in command. The wolf was Hawk's trusted advisor. And while Hawk had only been alpha for a short period of time, as his reign had just began a handful of seasons ago, he had already set expectations in his pack and upheld traditions. He had proven himself to his pack that he could lead them. He would fight for them. He would be their feared leader.

But these times were about to change. And while Hawk was definitely a suitable leader for the mysterious pack who would lurk in the thick woods, was he able to be diplomatic? Would he be able to stand up against the other packs in the flesh? He was well aware of the weight that was on his shoulders. But he did not show it as he merely flicked a tail at the beta's words.

He understood where Sikunguak's thoughts and concerns came from. The other packs would be very afraid. And while fear make others unpredictable, Hawk knew his own were fearful too. Though, he supposed the other packs would be more afraid. And that was exactly what he wanted. As long as Shadowbane remained in control of the situation, some fear would be okay. "They will be afraid of us either way. And if a bit of fear will keep them from testing us, then it is fine. We will walk out together. All of us. I think if more emerged from the tree line it would spook them further."

He called to the rest of the pack. "Come now."

Hawk led them out into the sun. The golden rays warmed his pelt, shining down on him as if he was some holy warrior. He walked in a calm gait, but his forward eyes and ears showed purpose and poise. He did not falter or pause, except to look to his packmates over his shoulder.

Once they had walked for about five minutes, he turned to speak. "They will be just over this ridge. Follow me." And with that, he walked onto the ridge, which overlooked a meadow where three other packs sat. Once they saw Hawk standing on the ridge, they all stood up in alarm. The leaders were sitting on a large boulder. But when they saw Hawk and his wolves, they also stood. Their initial reactions were shock, which turned to a mix of fear and aggression.

Hawk spoke first as he calmly climbed down from the ridge, approaching the packs and nearing the boulder. "We come in peace. We mean no harm. Unless harm finds us first. Then you will meet our fangs and teeth." He made it clear they would defend themselves if need be. "However, we decided it was about time to meet you all. And to put an end to the myths of ShadowBane. We are more than just a myth." He mused as he walked past the wolves, all their hackles raised and baring teeth.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us