Wolf Play : Ask me anything :>
Chatbox
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎
 Boeing
11:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hello my kneighborhood kneecap stealer
 Continental Wolves
10:58:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe
 Boeing
10:53:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
No worries :)
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:51:35 
Boe
thank you
 Boeing
10:46:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
82-101 hours including labour
 Dark Dynasty Den
10:45:34 
New Player here-
how many hours does pregnancy last?
 Narran Park
10:40:20 Sting
UGH the vitals let him down!
-WP Click-
 Forest Dwelling
10:38:56 Floor
He is now another number to my set free quest

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Ask me anything :>August 21, 2020 09:45 AM

Floof

Game Moderator
Lightbringer

Give Award
How does one come in possession of your art? :3
Its fricken amazing :o
Ask me anything :>August 21, 2020 09:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Vale said:
1. What is your favorite thing about Wolfplay?
2. Do you recall what happened when you first joined wolfplay?

1. I mean, obviously I like the art market ahah- gotta make those stonks. It's a pretty simple game in a lot of elements, which is a good thing for me ahah, I'm lazy. I suppose I have a love-hate relationship with the community aspects too. Sometimes chat is great, sometimes chat is....Well chat. All in all, I don't think I could pick a favourite thing about the site. :')

2. Uhhh wow- that was a loong time ago! Back in 2015. I remember very little about 2015 me, I was probably a cringefest of just nopity nope.

As for my current account, the first thing I remember was very timidly asking in chat why my avatar got taken down as I drew it. [The answer was hotlinking, by the way!]

Haha xd
I remember when I first joined, I spoke in all capital letters. I obviously got in trouble ;;
I remember you being in the chat, and me being super embarrassed for breaking a rule xD
Ask me anything :>August 21, 2020 09:57 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Swagger said:
Why are you so good at arttttt? And did you ever change your pack name?

I've been drawing for a long time now! I've been drawing since I knew how to hold and pen and have been seriously practising for something like 7 years now. So, I suppose I have to contribute most of my art skills to that. I guess I also had a lot of free time? I spend a lot of time drawing, and I mean a lot. Half of my time in classes was spent doodling or sketching [wouldn't recommend- please pay attention in class kiddos-]. I'd say in the past few years the longest time I've gone without drawing is 4 days.
So that's a lot of time spent improving and just doodling!

And yes- I have changed my pack name. Excluding my original account, Flight of the Dragon, I've only seriously changed my username twice.
When I joined in 2017, my username was 'House of Eternity', however, after a year or so I got tired of people calling me 'House' so I changed it to 'Eternity'. For one month, I changed my username to Orbit and well,, hated it.
Outside of that, I've changed my username temporarily to:
Brexit- Halloween last year
Bison Grass Vodka- Literally for 30 seconds

I'll probably keep Eternity for as long as I'm on Wolfplay, though.

Wild Storm said:
How did you find out about wolf play?

I found out about Wolfplay by typing 'online wolf game' into Google in 2015. Ever since then, I kept forgetting about accounts and wondering 'huh, I wonder what's changed on that wolf game' and coming back to it. :>
Ask me anything :>August 21, 2020 10:04 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Miss Wolf said:
How does one come in possession of your art? :3
Its fricken amazing :o

Oh henlo! :0
The most common way people get my art is through YCHs or adoptable sales. They're usually found on either of these shops:
Link
Link 2

Every couple of months my commission shop opens, but usually those slots are dominated by uh- three players I won't name and shame-
Commission shop

I don't tend to do waitlists or reservations as they stress me out, so it's partially a thing of luck, I suppose. ;-;
Some of my frequent customers and friends also get free stuff every now and then but- cough- that's not all that common.

Sometimes I also open random, cheaper commission slots when I need quick mush or apples, but these are pretty few and far in between.

And, of course, thank you so much! <3 I appreciate it

Vale said:
-snip-
Haha xd
I remember when I first joined, I spoke in all capital letters. I obviously got in trouble ;;
I remember you being in the chat, and me being super embarrassed for breaking a rule xD

Oh really ahah? Don't worry, my memory when it comes to these kinda things is a bit terrible, I'm sure it didn't make me think anything less of you lmao
Ask me anything :>August 21, 2020 06:52 PM

Hoodie

Darkseeker

Give Award

Eternity said:

Your Summer Swimsuit said:

8 months? I feel like I could probably do that. But it'd be difficult. ರ╭╮ರ Also that's insane. I keep forgetting how small the UK can be. :') I heard the views are beautiful in the country side, is that true? :0

Wolfparty is a simp in disguise.

It's been made a little easier for me as I LOVE hoarding. Obsessed with it lmao- Not to mention I don't spend a whole lot [apart from the Wolfparty lmao] as I'm not a very active player outside of the community aspects of Wolfplay. ;-;

Yes! The UK certainly has some beautiful views. I've lived in the kinda,, just on the edge of the countryside for a while now so endless fields aren't something I find visually interesting. Snowdonia sure is awesome though! :0

Pfpfpff is Wolfparty a simp or am I Wolfparty's Sugardaddy?

You also earn it with the hard work you put into your art as well, and your wolves. *^*

If it is possible to get pictures of the fields and other parts of the countryside, that would be amazing! I would absolutely love to see some pictures (other than Google. >.>).

WolfParty is your paid simp. Change my mind.

Edited at August 21, 2020 06:53 PM by Your Summer Swimsuit
Ask me anything :>June 5, 2021 06:53 AM

CloudVine

Neutral

Give Award
You shouldnt have put this link down in chat >:)

I Would like to know who is your current favorite oc. and I would like to know what your favorite color and snacks are >:)c
Ask me anything :>June 5, 2021 10:37 AM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

CloudVine said:
You shouldnt have put this link down in chat >:)

I Would like to know who is your current favorite oc. and I would like to know what your favorite color and snacks are >:)c

You lil shit you- How dare you post on my 10-month-old thread-

My favourite OC is Akiro S. He's been my favourite OC for just under five years now!
Of course some of my other characters like Kobel, Kiche and Eternity come in pretty close!

I don't have any favourite colours as I just cannot pick! My favourite colour palettes are dark, greyish blue and neon orange and greyscales with any singular accent colour.

Annd as for my favourite snacks,, I'll eat pretty much anything lmao. Anything that's quick, convenient and not greasy is a win. :D
Ask me anything :>January 10, 2023 04:07 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Bringing back my old ask me thread B) it's been a while
Ask me anything :>January 10, 2023 04:10 PM

Rykio

Darkseeker

Give Award
What are your 2023 goals?
Ask me anything :>January 10, 2023 04:15 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Rykio said:
What are your 2023 goals?

I only have one goal for 2023 right now! :0 and that's to keep my university attendance above 80%. It's super low at the moment as I'm awful at going to my classes ahah, about time I got it up :0

Forums > Socialize
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us