Chatbox
 Salem
10:07:54 Chat Hurts My Soul
Dragon RP :3
-WP Click-
 Bleak
10:07:47 B or Bee (She/Her)
Nymph,

I won't pretend I know your exact situation. However, I do know, that getting help was worth everything. Yeah, it was a little awkward letting people know how I felt. The embarrassment was nothing compared to the misery I was in. Life is sucky sometimes, but nothing is forever. Pain comes and goes, just as joy and happiness does. Getting help, so you can stay afloat during those moments isn't weak, it's human.
 MLadySkylar
10:05:58 P'Sky
Depression hurts x x
 Nymphology
10:05:04 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
bye kit
 Mokixkit
10:04:52 Kit, Moxi
Well gotta get ready now bye chat
 Nymphology
10:04:45 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
p'sky

me being depressed, i guess
 Nymphology
10:04:18 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
mac

i have no words for this
 Mokixkit
10:03:52 Kit, Moxi
Not much P'Sky
 MLadySkylar
10:03:20 P'Sky
I poofed
What did I miss xD
 Salom_
10:03:08 Sal, Salmon
IÂ’m with Marsh, therapy is good
 Mokixkit
10:03:00 Kit, Moxi
*And I'm glad ur fine*
 Nikwasi
10:02:43 Mac
Roses are red, cacti are prickly, holy shit that escalated quickly
 Mokixkit
10:02:39 Kit, Moxi
Zym

Yes it would be same cause the world is something we can not change

And I'm ur fine👍
 Nymphology
10:02:24 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
moon

breed your alphas, i guess
 Moonlight Wolfs
10:01:44 
how do I get more wolves
 Nymphology
10:01:08 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
(yeah, totally)
 Nymphology
10:00:50 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
kit

so..it would be the same?.. im just questioning if i want to live right now, im totally fine
 Mokixkit
10:00:36 Kit, Moxi
Marsh,

Therapy is good for me because it helps with my ADHD and My focus and my thoughts.
 Nymphology
09:58:48 Nymph/Zym/Rayla
marsh

i can't, my parents will question it if i even ask and then it's all awkward
 Mokixkit
09:58:24 Kit, Moxi
Zym,

The world will never change people will still be the same if we didn't exist then it still not change.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -4
Crocodile : +2
Leopard : +5
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
   1    2 

What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 03:22 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award

Ace said:
I've got one, she loves to come out and play, if you get a baby, their awesome, rescues not so much

Buggy Boo! said:

Ace said:
Crested gecko

I hear they don't like to be handled too much, and I want something that will let me hold it

If I get any, I'd get a baby from a petstore. Not too many rescues where I am, but the perstores aren't exactly ethical either.
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 03:27 PM

Santaena

Lightbringer

Give Award
You could always get an African bullfrog OR a "Pacman frog" you can literally put them in a single water dish they don't move for weeks.
If you don't like frogs...
Snails! super easy to take care of but they do breed like crazy so you'd have to put in some research on identifying males vs females

Edited at October 22, 2023 03:31 PM by Santaena
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 03:29 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award

Santaena said:
You could always get an African bullfrog OR a "Pacman frog" you can literally put them in a single water dish they don't move for weeks.
Snails! super easy to take care of but they do breed like crazy so you'd have to put in some research on identifying males vs females

My mom already said no frogs or snails sadly, and what she says goes :(
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 03:33 PM

Santaena

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh nooo

Well I did enjoy guppies! I had a 10 gallon tank while in college and they are super friendly I had 4 of them they actually interact with you similarly to betta fish!

Buggy Boo! said:

Santaena said:

My mom already said no frogs or snails sadly, and what she says goes :(

Edited at October 22, 2023 03:33 PM by Santaena
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 03:33 PM

sentienceprone

Neutral

Give Award
so a lot of the suggestions here (leopard geckos, cresteds) actually do need quite a lot of room if you want to keep a happy pet. potentially an anole ? they do still need room but less because they're smaller, and they'd let you handle them. i'd also recommend doing some research into different types of frogs ! they can be handled if you're wearing clean latex gloves
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 03:52 PM

BuggyOs

Neutral

Give Award

sentienceprone said:
so a lot of the suggestions here (leopard geckos, cresteds) actually do need quite a lot of room if you want to keep a happy pet. potentially an anole ? they do still need room but less because they're smaller, and they'd let you handle them. i'd also recommend doing some research into different types of frogs ! they can be handled if you're wearing clean latex gloves

While you can handle an anole, they're more likely to get stressed when handled. I'm going to see how much room I'll have since I know leopard geckos need at least a 20 gallon tank (24 x 12 x 16). I can't have frogs because they would be too noisy according to my mom.
What pet should I get?October 22, 2023 04:01 PM

Whispering Rain

Neutral

Give Award
Just putting this out there, anoles are super cute but they only live for about a month. My mom had some and she told us about them. We begged for some anoles but we ended up getting a leopard geckos that we overfeed so it's super fat and also really happy
edit: i stand corrected, they can live up to 8 years although the average is 4.
Buggy Boo! said:

sentienceprone said:

While you can handle an anole, they're more likely to get stressed when handled. I'm going to see how much room I'll have since I know leopard geckos need at least a 20 gallon tank (24 x 12 x 16). I can't have frogs because they would be too noisy according to my mom.

Edited at October 30, 2023 05:35 PM by Whispering Rain

Forums > Socialize
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us