Wolf Play : What are yalls looking for in a G1 stud?
Chatbox
 mission goofy
05:42:26 
My brains still completely fried from yesterdays shift
 Existence
05:40:49 Exist / Kuskyn
Heaven forbid you wanted to change the wolf coat design xD
 SilverShadow
05:40:13 Ash ☆ Crow
-WP Click-

Thoughts? She is a Ghost Face baby
 Apothecary
05:40:06 Medicinally Autistic
The forums when it was a separate page.
 Apothecary
05:38:12 Medicinally Autistic
Apples cost like 100-200
 Apothecary
05:38:01 Medicinally Autistic
Accidentally adding talents to the wrong wolf and cursing yourself out.

Back then you didnÂ’t get the extra 5 apples. And the apple prices werenÂ’t halved.
 Existence
05:36:58 Exist / Kuskyn
Lord the days when you had to add talents through customs those where mm 😩
 Silent Lucidity
05:36:22 Silent, Lucid
I'll never forget when I first joined the wolf that was a hit was Riddle🥀
 Falling Timber
05:35:34 
on my first account ever i sold wolves for one mushroom. i didn't know how to price wolves then
 Existence
05:33:37 Exist / Kuskyn
Trying to make customs before wolf party made thing lively.
 Silent Lucidity
05:33:14 Silent, Lucid
Anyone remember riddle??
 Apothecary
05:31:21 Medicinally Autistic
Real ones remember having Mentors though.
 Apothecary
05:30:59 Medicinally Autistic
Real ones remember Mike for sure. Mom and dad. Mom actually made quite a few high talent wolves.
 Existence
05:27:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, Real ones remember Mike..
 Sassy Otaku
05:26:02 Chuuya/Ruggie
Nevermind, he had just over 200 talents
 kycantina
05:25:25 ky
Nirran, for stats or for looks? I've got a handful of commissioned studs I want to make someday
 Falling Timber
05:25:08 
is it normal for all the pups of a litter to have the same amt of cp when born? it hasnt happened to me before-
 Qyusen
05:24:54 Qyu - all pronouns
-WP Click-
He was so cool in his day
 kycantina
05:24:17 ky
Narran, definitely! It takes a lot to do customs and den expansions without buying apples, taking it easy while you figure out what you want is a great plan :))
 Sassy Otaku
05:23:37 Chuuya/Ruggie
I know there was another one, but I can't remember his name
I think he was a Gen 1 DH with 500+ talents (I believe he was Cries if I remember right?)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Leopard : +3
Boar : -2
Black Bear : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
   1    2    3 

What are yalls looking for in a G1 stud?August 6, 2023 06:11 PM

ToastedCyanide

Neutral

Give Award
Rarity: 40+
talents: 30+
colors: dark colors like brown, black, greys, those type of things! I really like more common studs that don't have all the high sought after defects and stuff. Kinda deter me from wanting to breed to any male that has chimera, vitiligo, etc
What are yalls looking for in a G1 stud?August 6, 2023 06:12 PM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
ooh now thats a goal for me to reach, defitnely keeping this in mind. keep em coming peoples!

Crystal Pines said:
I think a new chimera stud would be awesome. Or chimera+boost

What are yalls looking for in a G1 stud?August 6, 2023 06:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh lordy a G1 Chim with 50+ talents (I usually wish for 100+ T studs but a G1 Chim is worth it) would be amazing!!!!!!

CriesInTheNight said:
ooh now thats a goal for me to reach, defitnely keeping this in mind. keep em coming peoples!

Crystal Pines said:
I think a new chimera stud would be awesome. Or chimera+boost

What are yalls looking for in a G1 stud?August 6, 2023 06:56 PM

Viotto

Neutral

Give Award
59 AC stud that's a SV or DH or maybe a boost+defect that are commonly being used?
don't need talents but the vitals are pretty handy so as long as they're hero
What are yalls looking for in a G1 stud?August 6, 2023 07:39 PM

Laurat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm always looking for some kind of pelt defect/boosts. Mostly Fallows, Chim, BP, Viti, GB, etc. High talents is always fun - mostly if it's a new stud! High talents are always related to either Moonlight or Himeros so doing CL high talents is getting hard lol.
Exclusive/crystalline pelts are always nice. And the higher the All Common rarity, the better!
What are yalls looking for in a G1 stud?August 6, 2023 08:19 PM

Ruffian

Darkseeker

Give Award
Any CP boosting boosts or cool looking defects (chim, viti, etc) vitals don't matter to me but I always prefer HW.
What are yalls looking for in a G1 stud?August 6, 2023 08:22 PM

Jukebox Blue

Lightbringer

Give Award
i would be interested in a simple 55R/59R all common stud, heavyweight with high vitals. boosts like es, cs, dh and/or any pelt defects would be an added bonus. no offense to current and previous owners at all but i absolutely hate high talented studs due to the oversaturated breeding market and the fact that every other wolf i find is related to them in some way which greatly impacts buying and breeding for me personally. but that's just my opinion.
What are yalls looking for in a G1 stud?August 6, 2023 08:29 PM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
yea i might make one talented stud for those that like it, but a bunch without that. not sure yet, still looking for more responses

Jukebox Blue said:
i would be interested in a simple 55R/59R all common stud, heavyweight with high vitals. boosts like es, cs, dh and/or any pelt defects would be an added bonus. no offense to current and previous owners at all but i absolutely hate high talented studs due to the oversaturated breeding market and the fact that every other wolf i find is related to them in some way which greatly impacts buying and breeding for me personally. but that's just my opinion.

What are yalls looking for in a G1 stud?August 6, 2023 09:03 PM

distant-lands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'm personally very particular about studs I will breed to xD
They need to be G1, HW (preferably 135+), and 55+R with decent vitals (mostly positive). I typically go for greyscale wolves but occasionally find some brown-focused ones pretty.
What are yalls looking for in a G1 stud?August 6, 2023 09:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This is what I look for in order, not always are the criteria's met but that's ok if the fit most!
~
1. Talents- I like to have at least 80 talents, if not more (you don't always need 100+T on a custom stud in my opinion)
2. Boost/defect- I do like boosts, especially DH and GB if not SV. If a wolf has a defect I will only breed to it if it's a pelt defect, so not any other defects such as one that lowers CP limit. I loveeeee chimeras, and seriously look for good ones to breed to
3. Apprence- If a wolf is some ugly ass looking thing I'm immediately turned away
4. Vitals- I know most people couldn't care less, but I do look for hero's with big numbers because sometimes I like that extra 5 moves in explore ;-;
5. Weight- That stud better be a 130+ HW
6. Bloodlines- I prefer G1-G3, but will allow G4-G7. I sometimes care if they are IB, but I will sometimes let it slip if it's a very good wolf and won't produce IB pups with my girls
7. Rarity- Not a big thing as I don't breed for it, but if they are 59AC or have a dynamic/legendary/rare coat to them I'm good with that, I do try and make them have 30+R

Edited at August 6, 2023 09:18 PM by Spotlight Tango

Forums > Socialize
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us