08:29:12 Flayre, Autumn
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 74

Yay.
 Autumn's Wraith
08:26:21 Flayre, Autumn
Flayre sniffs under a bush and finds Bead Necklace!

Stats: Luck +3
Mood: Triumphant
Leaderboard: +5 Points
 Existence
08:25:03 Exist / Kuskyn
Amy, that 44r if his base was different he'd almost be a mini of Everett o.o
 Urux
08:22:42 Urox
Venom
All good haha. I get called Urox, Urok Uruk. Anything really lol
 BlazingVenom
08:22:05 
Urux, even wow thanks autocorrect /s
 Amygdala
08:21:50 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
The pups are kinda dissapointing
 BlazingVenom
08:21:39 
Uruk

thanks!
 Rogue Whispers
08:20:57 Rogue is a Ghost
Fuck I need den space
 Amygdala
08:20:57 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
They are prtty but i love rosewook marking as well 🥲
 Urux
08:20:45 Urox
Venom
Go to your den, then scroll all the way to the bottom and click use :)
 Rogue Whispers
08:20:23 Rogue is a Ghost
General Kirigan eats grass.

Mood: Sneaky

Why you gotta be sneaky about it
 Amygdala
08:20:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
If it makes you feel better he is hiding from me too and i don't have a quest
 BlazingVenom
08:19:35 
how do you use a bronze figurine?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +5
Bengal Tiger : -5
Crocodile : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
   1    2 

Scariest ExperiencesJanuary 18, 2023 01:13 PM

RedDawn

Neutral

Give Award
On July 1st in 2021, my boyfriend (now Fiance) and I were on our way back home from a friend's house. We had a great day, I bought a couple of things, most of which were glass because I have an obsession with mason jars and candles. But anyways we had to travel on an interstate highway, so 70mph. We were maybe 20 minutes from exiting the interstate when it started to rain, we had Beyonce - If I were a Boy on so honestly we were just living in the moment not really worried.
As it continued to rain I realized that we should probably slow down so I mentioned it to my boyfriend, when he did our car had been in cruise control so for some reason the car 'kicked' and sent us sliding. I couldn't close my eyes, I guess I was frozen in fear so I was able to see everything happening. Our car slid off the road backward and the rear of the car hit a rockface that sent us rolling along the grass on the side of the interstate. Everything was very loud, glass breaking, metal on rock, crunching from the rolls we were making.
When we finally stopped rolling, luckily enough we were upright, but my legs had gone through the windshield. Everything was very quiet and I remember just looking up as the rain fell in on my face thinking what just happened because it seemed so unbelievable.
Luckily the only injuries we received was my ankle was fractured and my boyfriends lung had a very small puncture. It was definitely the scariest event in my life, I don't know what saved us, but I'm grateful because if I had died I would have missed out on so much.
But R.I.P. Gerdy (The Car) She really sacrificed herself to keep us alive, them seatbelts were strong.
Scariest ExperiencesJanuary 20, 2023 11:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Last year I was getting ready for a forest ride. I hadn't pulled the saddle tight enough, so as I put my foot in the stirrup it moved. This was all Infront of the stable. I took the saddle down while letting my horse eat grass. I let go of him for a second to throw the saddle on again. He just simply walked away and I could do nothing, because he started trotting as I followed. He was running towards the street, we could luckily stop him in time but I thought I would have to watch him die. The street that passes is really dangerous to cross ad cars go way too fast. With the help of an attentive driver and some other riders we got him back. (After having tried to grab his reins twice and landing on the floor both times) I didn't stop shaking for hours.
Since them I don't trust him and don't let go for even s second. xD
Scariest ExperiencesApril 12, 2023 12:08 PM

Fallen Hero's

Lightbringer

Give Award
My scariest experience was when I was admitted a mental hospital for the first time. There were these girls that would bang their head till the bled and then would talk to people who weren't there I was so scared when one of them wiped his blood on my arms.
Scariest ExperiencesApril 12, 2023 01:41 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
i almost fell out of a rollercoaster when i was like 12 i guess that was scary
Scariest ExperiencesApril 14, 2023 07:03 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
That time I got lost in walmart.
Then that other time I got lost in the woods while camping in a creekbed.
Scariest ExperiencesSeptember 16, 2023 03:57 PM

Boo

Lightbringer

Give Award
6 consecutive months of acute kidney failure resulting in 4 surgeries when i was 18. wild.
Scariest ExperiencesSeptember 19, 2023 01:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I've had a few but the one that sticks out the most, i almost got hit by a train. To be fair i was walking on the train tracks since it was a short cut to home, however i didn't hear it until it was almost on top of me, i was wearing headphones at the time not the smartest choice but it is what it is.
the rest of my scareiest incidents also revolved around almost dying...i like to think im either very lunlucky or death just doesn't want me just yet.
Scariest ExperiencesDecember 8, 2023 09:46 AM

Ace

Lightbringer

Give Award
I was riding my horse at a barrel race, and we were doing a race where you run around the outside of the ring between the fence and some pole bending poles, and we were going full gallop and he swerved and we ran into the pole. He got his feet tangled in the pole, and jumped out. Thankfully, we finished our run, but the pole was snapped in half. My trainer didn't even notice what happened, it happened so fast.
Scariest ExperiencesJuly 9, 2024 02:42 PM

Dont Fear The Reaper

Lightbringer

Give Award
I haven't seen any paranormal centered experiences yet, so I thought I'd drop in and tell my two terrifying stories! Now, to give you some background in all of this, I've been able to sense the paranormal since I was little, but never realized what it was until about three years back. I've seen stuffed animals turn their heads, pictures move their eyes, shadow figures peeking around corners. But honestly that isnt scary to me anymore, normal day to day life. About three years ago, I moved about six hours away from home, and that's where shit really got spooky. For a bit more context, I have a cemetery in my back yard that dates back to the 1800s, and it has the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. Gorgeous place. It's honestly become a place where I feel the most comfortable, until probably february this year (I'll get to that later). I should mention that I live in the middle of a forest (shout out to people who know the appalachian rules.) Something important to the first story (and the beginning of the second) is the layout of my room. I live in the finished attic of my parents house (only 17 almost 18 yall, not super weird), so my room stretches the entire length of my house. For the diagrams, keep in mind that the proportions aren't perfect.
Diagram 1:
Diagram 2:
Now a frequent entity I'll talk about is someone I've named Fred, at the time of these stories, I thought he was a ghost or something, and he's always hid in my closet. (Refer to diagram 1). He was friendly but very shy. Whenever I would go through a tough time or just wanted a hug, when I would lay down in my bed, I could feel him giving me snuggles. He never really showed up when other people were around, but he's always really liked me and my best friend, we'll call her Ang. When she came over to my house the first time, she came would me down the "hallway" of sorts and immediately backed out saying, "What the heck is that?!" with my response being "Oh dont mind him, that's just Fred, my friendly psychic ghost friend." Since the time of the two "incidents" I've realized that Fred was not a ghost, but most likely my guardian angel of sorts. (Sorry if y'all dont believe in that stuff)
I think that's all the background needed. TIME FOR THE STORIES!
~~~~
Story 1 - (Refer to diagram 1)
So this happened probably soon after I had been at this house for a year, the house was always pretty chill with the exception of Fred. Nothing to be afraid of, but randomly, I started getting this feeling that something was watching me, every night. And it wasn't just the feeling like someone's stare is just lingering for a bit to long, you know the uncomfortable feeling, it was like that feeling was on steroids and whatever was watching me was pure evil. I still cant shake that feeling some nights. It got bad enough that (mind you this is in the middle of the school year) I couldn't sleep for nights on end and would fall asleep during classes. One night, I cant remember what I was doing, all I remember is that I had a vision. I was laying in my bed, and looked up to the space where the divider wall hit my "hallway" and clinging to the ceiling was this thing. It had a humanoid esc figure, but It hit in just that uncanny valley zone. It had these super long claws, I couldn't imagine them being shorter than six inches long, dug into the ceiling and my walls, so that It could hang there. It's body was contorted in a weird way, the only way I can describe it was that it was almost like turning around in a desk chair, where part of your body is pointing forward, but the rest is turning around to look behind you, but horizontally. It's face was staring right at me, It had blacked out eyes, and a long blacked out mouth, similar to the scream painting by van gogh. Each of Its limbs had to be twice the size of Its body, long and body, It looked like pure skin on bones. Speaking of Its skin, looking back, it reminds me of a dolphin's skin, when you get up close. Kinda rough, and gray in color. And this creature was weird, like have you ever gotten the feeling that something is much bigger than it appears? It gave me the feeling that if It was at it's full size, it would have been too big to fit in my room. Now that seems like some wacko dream, I know. But I knew there wasn't just one thing up there, there was three, I can only remember It and another that I named Owl. I had a vision of her that night too, she was always in my staircase. Going from the far left hand corner to the front, and back. She wouldn't leave the staircase and she floated so that she could travel in a straight line. She was shy but I could tell she was smart beyond imagine. She also didn't leave that evil energy behind like It did. She was neutral, watching, waiting. But it didn't feel like she wanted to harm me like It did. I never saw her face, but she looked like she was in a plague doctor's costume with glowing red eyes. Around the same time these three creatures showed up, Fred disappeared. Fred had never gone missing before, he was the one constant in my life when I felt like everything was falling apart. And he just disappeared without a trace. It took me months to get rid of these entities, I lived in fear each time I would go up to my room. Whenever I had to turn my back on the "hallway" I facetimed Ang to watch my back. Eventually they disappeared, and I've only felt Fred once since then, and it was when I got accepted into one of the top vet schools in the US, and by his energy, it seemed like he was proud of me. I haven't seen him since. This story was about two years ago, and me and Ang dont bring it up unless we want to share scary stories about our experiences, or warn people of what is really out there. Cause there are things out there, that you just cannot see.
~~~
Story 2 - (Refer to diagram 2)
Now this story starts around fall break, so November of last year. And it's in two parts, the reason I put it into two parts is because they were months apart, but I strongly believe they are connected. Anyways, part 1. So it was during fall break of my senior year and Ang & I were having a sleepover. The two of us are super into the paranormal especially since we seem to have an odd connection to the supernatural. We had downloaded the most recommended spirit box app we could find, and grabbed a piece of paper. Started up the spirit box and to the best of our knowledge, it started with a little girl. There were two spirits that night that we talked to the most. The little girl, and a young woman. Now, for some context, I was super excited to be talking to these spirits, I'd been living with them for awhile and was happy to finally get to know them. I really only knew of two, a pair of twins who seemed to be jokesters, I didn't fully trust them since they seemed to be more on the evil side than the good. I knew they were a boy and a girl, and they stayed behind the curtain to the cemetery window. Back to the story, I'll spare you the details of most of the conversation, I've forgotten most of it anyways. But the main part I do remember is speaking with the young woman. She began telling us a story, the story of a murder, mostly through bits and pieces. I remember at one point the lady said "explain" or something to the affect. I didn't understand what she meant, but Ang looked up at me and told me that she had just put together that it was a story of a murder. And the ghost, knew that Ang had realized it and was telling her to explain it to me. This the story we pieced together: One night, around 10pm a girl and her brother/friend were playing outside in the yard with a ball. The girl was really young and her brother/friend threw the ball or it rolled too far and into the road. He made her go get it, just as a car was speeding down the road. The boy smiled as she was hit by the car. He was glad she was gone, and the driver smiled too, for unknown reasons but we assume she wanted the little girl dead as well. The two of us believe it was the story of the twins that haunt my room, and the young woman who we were speaking too. Now right after Ang finished telling the story, we began asking if she could share anymore information so we could try and solve this thing for real. What I remember most about that night is what ensued.
Ang & I: "Can you tell us anything else? Give us any hints?"
Ghost: "No." "On the stairs." "GET OUT NOW"
Right before she yelled at us, we got this horrible feeling. Like something truly evil had walked into the room with us. We dropped everything and ran out of there. When we came up, we had a crucifix in one hand and a lighter in the other. We burned the pages, deleted the app, and prayed our asses off.
Now here comes part 2. Time skip a few months into the future, it's february and they say curiosity will kill the cat, well we cant stay away from the paranormal for too long. Some people go skydiving for their fix of adrenaline, we go ghost hunting. Potato potato. So, I redownloaded the app on my Ipad when I got home from school one day and went out to cemetery to talk to the ghosts there that I felt like I'd made friends with. Facetimed Ang and talked with the ghosts out there for awhile, they went silent, so we started talking about the appalachian rules. More specifically the one about the trees, look at the trees but never in them. Aka, don't look at the trees too closely, you might lock eyes with something that you dont ever want to meet. Out of nowhere, my phone dies. I figure, oh I just got home from school, it was probably just a low battery. The ghosts got more talkative. Eventually my Ipad dies and I go back inside. Plug in my phone, and it immediately turns on. Now one thing about my phone is that when it dies, it takes at least 15 minutes to get enough charge to turn back on after it dies. So this was very weird, especially since it still had 7%, plenty of charge to have kept up the call until my Ipad had died. Weird but okay. So the next day I go and do the same thing again, but this time I wanted to keep enough charge on my phone to call Ang after my tablet had died, so I didn't call her. This time, there is one ghost who is super talkative, she started leading me around to different headstones, and telling me how they died. But randomly she started talking about organ trafficking and kids drowning. I sit down, and ask her questions but then out of the blue, she says, "Shut the portal. Now." I was confused so I left the spirit box on for a little longer but she never spoke again. I closed the app, called Ang and we started going over what happened, but then the convo led back to the same appalachian rule, "Look at the trees, but never in them." I didn't even get to finish a sentence before my phone died. At that point, I collected my things and went back inside. Plugged in my phone, and surprise surprise, it turned on immediately and it was at 11%. Coincidence? I think not. Especially since I felt the feeling something was watching me from my window that points toward the cemetery. I closed the curtains, said a prayer and put my cross necklace on. I haven't gone out to that cemetery since, and ever since then, there have been multiple shadow figure sightings in my room. Not by just me either, Ang and my boyfriend have both seen them on multiple occasions.
~~~
No, I am not schizophrenic. No, these are not a one time thing. No, none of stories have been exaggerated or made up. And no, I am not the only one who's seen them. Learn from me, dont go looking for what's beyond the veil if you dont want to be scared. Trust me, most people dont truly want to know, but this is my life. I've always been the one who's been called crazy and people believe has an overactive imagination. But what I see is there. I'm not crazy, people just aren't ready to hear it. But! What I do have is more paranormal stories/experiences if anyone wants to hear them, just DM me!

Edited at July 9, 2024 04:03 PM by Hells Bells
Scariest ExperiencesJuly 9, 2024 03:22 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nevermind :)

Edited at July 10, 2024 01:09 PM by Matunda

Forums > Socialize
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us