Wolf Play : How Did You Get Your Scar?
Chatbox
 Boo
03:21:36 Chrissy
we're*
 Honey
03:21:29 she/her
haha my undergrad program had pre-vet and pre-med students lumped in together taking the same classes and stuff, and the differences in attitudes were soooo funny
 Boo
03:21:08 Chrissy
same. were terrible.
 Purgatory
03:20:46 Purge
I can testify to that, we suck
 starki !
03:20:17 ⁙ star / stark
Night Shade,
Same here. ;-;

Its just crazy how expensive everything is now. Like, buying yourself dinner from the grocery store is almost over 250$ nowadays when I remember it being like, 45-80$. Maybe even less - but also the TAXES are what get me.
 Eternity
03:19:47 ET
Med school students are the absolute worst, from what I've heard from my med school friend LMAO
 -Invisible-
03:19:43 Veil
-WP Click-
1x1 roleplay search
 Ecifircas
03:19:17 
I hope you make *tons* of friends. I'm sure you will. Vet students are always pretty pleasant. I like them more than the people who study human healing sciences, for sure, anyway. . . lol
 Honey
03:17:41 she/her
eci
CSU in particular has a nice program where vet students live together in a little apartment-style community, so i'll be in there <3
 Night Shade
03:16:49 Graves | Chaos
Starki
That's honestly how it is in my area right now. Plus the stock market crashing, so EVERYTHING is going to skyrocket. I can barely support myself with the help of my boyfriend and we split bills. ;-;
 Ecifircas
03:16:33 
Honey, ugh. You lucky dog. <|3 I would have killed to go. It's so cool you live on campus for your first year or two, too.
 Ecifircas
03:16:03 
Sorry, I guess that's a bit of a personal question to ask in chat, lol. I just got overexcited. Wherever you're going, Fort Collins is really pretty and I'm sure you'll have a good time.
 Honey
03:15:46 she/her
i am actually! for vet school, i'm super excited. beautiful area as well so that's always a plus
 Ecifircas
03:15:01 
Ooh, Fort Collins is gorrrgeous. Are you going to CSU? I toured there. It is *so* pretty.
 Zeraphia
03:14:43 Vah is old :(
Mmh Montana.

It wasn't too bad a place to live. I didn't mind it.

It got cold but it wasn't too bad.
 starki !
03:14:21 ⁙ star / stark
Night Shade,
It's mainly inflation and increase of homelessness. Also, EVERYTHING is so expensive, buying your own place and having a minimum wage job will not be enough too support you for a whole year living by yourself.
 Ecifircas
03:14:14 
A lot of it is in Wyoming but there's also chunks in Montana.
 Night Shade
03:13:50 Graves | Chaos
I forgot Yellowstone was in Wyoming lmao
 Honey
03:13:45 she/her
oh haha lol, i'm gonna be in fort collins
 Honey
03:13:23 she/her
i live in the mountains here too but they're little hills compared to what's out west lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Ocelot : -5
Cougar : +2
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize
   1   ..    9    10    11 

How Did You Get Your Scar?July 12, 2024 12:25 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
I got one from going elbow first, full speed into asphalt at my school. There was so many pads of gauze on my elbow and my mom picked me up grehebdjsj.
I also have identical scars on two fingers on the same hand. I got them both from trying to open a glass bottle without a bottle opener thingy.
How Did You Get Your Scar?July 12, 2024 12:25 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
I got one from going elbow first, full speed into asphalt at my school. There was so many pads of gauze on my elbow and my mom picked me up grehebdjsj.
I also have identical scars on two fingers on the same hand. I got them both from trying to open a glass bottle without a bottle opener thingy.
How Did You Get Your Scar?July 18, 2024 05:25 PM

MidnightXHunters

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is a scar i got from my dog when he was a puppy, and he was much taller than me when he jumped up on me. One day he jumped up on me and I got a scar from it😋 I also have a scar on my hand from when I was bitten by a dog whilst I was on a hog hunt. I have several scars on my wrist from, cats😒, I have many scars on my knees from falling off my bike, hitting the gravel, ect. I have a small scar on my forehead that I got from through ing spikes and one bounced off the log and hit me in the head. (not sharp side) One sure I have more but, I probably forgot about them, but ill find them eventually.
How Did You Get Your Scar?July 20, 2024 04:11 AM

Clawed Beauty

Neutral

Give Award
I have three scars and one is from the STUPIDEST thing ever
-
I have one on my knee, and that's from falling in kindergarten.
It's small though
-
And I have two scars from stepping on the wrong place
We were in the zoo, and I wanted to step on a rock but i missed the rock ;-;
And I got two long scars.
How Did You Get Your Scar?July 21, 2024 12:33 AM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
My dumb self decided to try swerving in a zig-zag down hill on my bike. I got launched into the curb and have a big line down my left arm
===
I was playing hide and seek and hid in my friends automan. (it opened for storage) she went to close me inside and caught my toe in the hinge thing almost cutting part of it off. have a small scar on my big toe

Edited at July 21, 2024 12:34 AM by Graywing

Forums > Socialize
   1   ..    9    10    11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us