Wolf Play : ੯^໒꒱ Wills Puppy Palooza
Chatbox
 Meliora Wolves
08:08:28 crow (he/they/zae)
2 hours of exploring and i got about 70 moon flowers and 60-ish bones. im gonna take a nap now
 Autumn's Fire
08:04:42 Autumn . . . ?
Fox
I have! I was just asking if there actually was a person related to Eve on WolfPlay named Adam.

OK.

Boe
Hi!
 Fox
08:03:06 FoxFoxFoxFox
Have you never heard of Adam and Eve? The garden of Eden?

We are not actually talking about someone called adam
 Boeing
08:02:50 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Autumn! :D
 Autumn's Fire
08:01:28 Autumn . . . ?
Oh. But Adam is an actual person?
 Fox
08:01:03 FoxFoxFoxFox
Adam & Eve
 Autumn's Fire
07:59:50 Autumn . . . ?
Who is Adam?
 Midnight Moon Pack
07:59:33 PointyGardener(PG)
Friend & me where making guesses about it
Thanks
 LichenClan
07:59:17 
Fox

Darn, okay thank you!
 SixBears
07:58:34 evebot
Nope
 Midnight Moon Pack
07:57:45 PointyGardener(PG)
Eve
Does Adam play WP?
 Boeing
07:56:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My pup has a "Poor" wrestling rating. I think I can see why;
Leonid (EK) wrestled and lost. (5 Moves)
Leonid (EK) wrestled and won in 6 moves!
Your score: 31 moves in 6 matches.
 Fox
07:55:28 FoxFoxFoxFox
Lichen- sadly no
 Flaming Rose
07:55:05 Rose, Roe
okay thank you!
 SixBears
07:54:31 evebot
It has an exclusive pelt. You cant create a custom with an exclusive pelt. You should create it with a common and then use the dye.
 LichenClan
07:54:15 
Is there a way to set a custom image for the folders in my den? Like if I drew a picture, am I able to set a folder with that picture instead of the default forest or swamp?
 SilverShadow
07:51:37 Running Dog
Hello Eve.
 Flaming Rose
07:51:14 Rose, Roe
-WP Click-

I don't know if im just missing something or not also let me know if the link doesn't work
 Midnight Moon Pack
07:50:38 PointyGardener(PG)
Greetings Eve!
 SixBears
07:49:49 evebot
Link me to it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +3
Boar : 0
Leopard : -2
    Summer Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize

੯^໒꒱ Wills Puppy PaloozaApril 24, 2024 09:28 AM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

~ Intro ~

I have been holding off a bit, but things are becoming more official; I am planning on getting my first puppy!

This is where I'll talk about where I am in the process, prep, and also I am accepting questions, and of course, any advice!

Please keep this civil! I have done a lot of research as I can, and this decision is not being made lightly. In fact, it will probably still be months, at least, until I can get said puppy.

Until then I am doing all the prep work I can. <3

੯^໒꒱ ੯^໒꒱ ੯^໒꒱ ੯^໒꒱ ੯^໒꒱

Table of Contents

1. Intro

2. Background

3. QnA for me

4. Questions I have (wip

5. Puppy necessities list (wip)

Edited at April 24, 2024 09:58 AM by Wilverbeast
    ੯^໒꒱ Wills Puppy PaloozaApril 24, 2024 09:34 AM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

~ Background ~

I have had dogs my whole life. Two standard poodles, and my current terrier mix rescue, Yogi. I have always had adult dogs though, so getting a puppy is going to be a learning curve for me!

I'm specifically getting a Standard Poodle, and am hoping to train them in therapy or service work.

I have already found some wonderful breeders, and reached out to the one I am most interested win and had a wonderful experience with her answering questions in depth.

I have also gotten the general a-okay about me having a medium-large and my own dog. Planting the seed so to say.

This will be my first dog that will specifically be my dog, versus a family pet.

੯^໒꒱ Wills Puppy PaloozaApril 24, 2024 09:41 AM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

~ QnA ~

Common Questions!

੯^໒꒱ ੯^໒꒱ ੯^໒꒱ ੯^໒꒱ ੯^໒꒱

What Breed?

A Standard Poodle!

What sex?

Male! I've always had males, so it's something I'm used to.

Specific colour?

I am not having a white poodle. My guy Totie was white, and it's a whole never level of grooming, especially because allergies and discolouration. Ideally I'd love a Parti poodle, but I'm focussing on temperament.

Why a puppy? Can't you adopt?

I have done a lot of research, and I've always had an adopted dog! However, I want to train my dog for specific work, and I decided having a puppy that I know the pedigree and temperament of was the best choice for me in this case.

I'll add on as I get more questions ^^

Edited at April 24, 2024 09:43 AM by Wilverbeast
੯^໒꒱ Wills Puppy PaloozaApril 25, 2024 10:41 AM

winter grounds.

Neutral

Give Award
if you live in the us, the ADA is an amazing resourse for info on service dogs v.s therapy dogs!
੯^໒꒱ Wills Puppy PaloozaApril 25, 2024 12:58 PM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

Ooh, thank you so much! I have done quite a bit of research between the two, but right now am most focused on making sure they have the temperament for either. :>

I'm leaning on the side of they will be my service dog, but I want to have them certified for therapy work as well so they can help others too, since the tasks overlap. <3

winter grounds. said:
if you live in the us, the ADA is an amazing resourse for info on service dogs v.s therapy dogs!

Edited at April 25, 2024 01:05 PM by Wilverbeast
੯^໒꒱ Wills Puppy PaloozaApril 25, 2024 04:37 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
How fun that you're looking into a puppy! I got a purebred Great Pyrenees puppy about four years ago now, but about a year after, it turned out we had kidney failure, and we had to put him down even though he was super young. :,(
Wishing you all the luck with your future furry friend!
੯^໒꒱ Wills Puppy PaloozaApril 25, 2024 04:41 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ive had my puppy for almost 4 months now. He is a lab, shepherd, boxer mix with an amazing temperament. Very calm boy named gizmo. He has come a very long way since I first got him. He is my first dog that is just my dog too. It feels a little weird to be training my own dog instead of a family dog or other peoples dogs. If you ever have any training questions, you are more then welcome to ask me. I'd love to give you a few pointers and help where I can.
੯^໒꒱ Wills Puppy PaloozaApril 25, 2024 04:42 PM

Leafpool

Lightbringer

Give Award
My dog got out when she was a puppy from my backyard and showed up at my front door and started scratching at it to be let in and it was a week after I got her!
੯^໒꒱ Wills Puppy PaloozaApril 25, 2024 04:45 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
My dog got himself stuck in my shed and was comfy sitting there for 2 hours while I drove around in distress thinking he was lost. I had given up for the night and was balling my eyes out when I heard winning. Once I found him he got all excited. I think he thought it was a funny game. That was first time he ever went in my shed. Hasn't been in since.
੯^໒꒱ Wills Puppy PaloozaApril 25, 2024 06:37 PM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Tea Drinkers said:
How fun that you're looking into a puppy! I got a purebred Great Pyrenees puppy about four years ago now, but about a year after, it turned out we had kidney failure, and we had to put him down even though he was super young. :,(
Wishing you all the luck with your future furry friend!

Oh goodness I'm so sorry that happened ;;
I'm sure even in his short life he had a wonderful time as your pup though. <3<3

Cypress Road said:
Ive had my puppy for almost 4 months now. He is a lab, shepherd, boxer mix with an amazing temperament. Very calm boy named gizmo. He has come a very long way since I first got him. He is my first dog that is just my dog too. It feels a little weird to be training my own dog instead of a family dog or other peoples dogs. If you ever have any training questions, you are more then welcome to ask me. I'd love to give you a few pointers and help where I can.

Aww, Gizmo is such a cute name!! I'll definitely add you to my unofficial list of people to ask training questions. :>

Forums > Socialize

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us