Wolf Play : The Twelve Orbs
Chatbox
 Fox
04:57:10 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- definitely. Was actually quite quiet tonight, but the pubs were busy earlier obv
 Polargeist
04:57:02 Chro (he/him)
ET you gotta make a calendar with dates for every palette change soon man LMAO
 Fox
04:56:30 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- same. But I work late nights so I kinda just go home, sleep then go back to work 😭
 Eternity
04:55:42 ET
Fox
I'll have to go again at some point *^*
 star shrine
04:55:16 star
Stray Secrets
even im jealous
 Polargeist
04:55:11 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
Ahah I'm kind pf in the same boat, I'm working full time so I only have four something hours when I get home from work :'D
 Fox
04:54:29 FoxFoxFoxFox
Polar- ahh I see! That's actually quite cool. If I had time I would partake xD
 Fox
04:54:04 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- good value to be honest. Went last week as well xD
 star shrine
04:54:01 star
ok cool! I think Caspin is the best for your new wolf!
 Eternity
04:53:42 ET
Fox
Omg, I love Las Iguanas, I haven't gone in forever
 Polargeist
04:53:14 Chro (he/him)
Gods this chronic neck pain is tweaking again I should probably go to bed
 Stray Secrets
04:53:07 Stray.
i have ramen. be jealous.
 Fox
04:52:45 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- went to a pub and watched England. Then went to an Italian restaurant then went to las iguanas. Was good!
 Polargeist
04:52:29 Chro (he/him)
Fox -
How much of the charcter you draw, amount of shading, if there's a background, if it's animated... also you can frriendly fire and attack someone on your own team but you get less points for that ^^
 Sea Coast
04:52:11 
Caspian.

Still needed those names tho for Corals pups!
 Eternity
04:51:52 ET
Fox
Ooooh :> Anywhere fun?
 FoggiiSkies
04:51:32 Hazey
I thought I wouldn't have the time either, but you do as much art as you want to! there's no "goal" so to say, it's just a lot of fun :D
 Polargeist
04:51:31 Chro (he/him)
Emmet -
Nooo I don't think so at all :0 and we all start somewhere, no one is born drawing like Michelangelo! The important thing is that you keep drawing and enjoying it, not comparing yourself to others but rather learning from them :D
 star shrine
04:51:11 star
sea coast
tell what one you choose, I wanna know:)
 Fox
04:50:58 FoxFoxFoxFox
ET- will have to watch later! Been out tonight lol. But thank you

Polar- ahh I see. What determines the amount of points? Or is it always the same?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -5
Brown Bear : -3
Black Bear : -3
    Summer Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Fog
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize

The Twelve OrbsFebruary 5, 2024 06:28 PM

devine

Neutral

Give Award
The Twelve Orbs
Everyone has many traits, both negative and positive. The Orbs are ways to define some of the most common negative and positive traits of a person. These are comprable to, but not the same as, the Seven Deadly Sins. An individual likely has many attributes from different orbs, but each person should only have two orbs; a negative and a positive. To find your two orbs, you seek the orb of each side that shares the most characteristics with you(either in quantity or how strongly you feel something). Focus on the reasons you do things more than the things themselves.
(remember that it's okay to have negative traits; everyone does. no judgment, harrassing, backhanded comments, etc will be tolorated. those fall under the orb of malicious intent.) Be honest with yourself!
. . .
-For Fun
The Orbs can be imagined as apple sized orbs that float around you. I've listed some of the descriptions of what each orb looks like(incomplete, open for suggestions), if you ever wanted to use them for characters or anything.
. . .
-Negative Orbs
-Orb of Chaos - This may be your Orb if you have trouble sticking with something to the end. Such as new hobbies, skills, etc. Poor work ethic and need for frequent change also fall under this Orb.
-Orb of Anarchy - This Orb is defined by a person who cannot or will not be controlled, fights control for sake of fighting, complicating things for seemingly no reason, drama, negativity.
-Orb of Malicious Intent - A person of this Orb is known for taking actions in hopes to hurt others or without regard for their wellbeing, such as revenge or an excessive use of "not my problem".
-Orb of Live, Laugh, Love - This Orb may be someone who has the personality of a loaf of bread, a tendancy towards dismissal of self, distaste for joy, pretending to be distant/cool to impress others, etc.
-Orb of Self - Someone of the Orb of Self may be of an entitled attitude, selfish, two-faced, self-centered, seek self preservation, gossiper, self deprecation, seeking pity, needyness, flirting too much, greed, attention seeking, dishonesty.
-Orb of Agno - This Orb is defined by arrogance, disrespect of others and boundaries, no awareness of self, insisting on being the one to solve problems even if one doesn't know how, agnosis, allowing oneself to be incompetent, insecurity.
. . .
Positive Orbs
-Orb of Sound - This person is secure, confident, self-assured, determined, responsible.
-Orb of Resolve/Gnosis - is a person who is judicious, wise, maybe an advisor, and are striving to be intelligent and knowledgeable.
-Orb of Conduct - one has control over behavior, manners, speech, respectful. "The quiet kid"
-Orb of Honor - Someone of this Orb are known to be trustworthy, honest, a keeper of promises, dependable.
-Orb of Pathos - This person is empathetic, thoughtful, caring, perhaps the "mom friend".
-Orb of Phos - This orb is defined by contentedness, seeking good in all, striving for improvement of self, others, and the world.
. . .
orb of ____ looks like... (open to suggestions)
-chaos = plasma ball the chaotic ways resemple the random plasma beams
-anarchy = bouncy rock or egg/not spherical cannot control, will not bounce in the direction intended.
-malicious intent = burr/virus-esque to touch may cause harm
-live, laugh love = solid white marble not a lot happening here
-self = similar to an ilusion maker but spherical
-agno =
. . .
-sound =
-gnosis =
-conduct =
-honor = cat's eye marble you can't go wrong with this marble, it's a good solid option loved for decades.
-pathos =
-phos = like a frozen bubble, but glowing(like a picture of the morning sun through a frozen bubble)

Edited at February 5, 2024 06:31 PM by devine

Forums > Socialize

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us