Wolf Play : Interactive fox adopts (Open)
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
06:22:02 
Salom_, fair enough - I'm sure they'll get back to you though. I just wouldn't work on it further or send them anything finished.

if it does go on for a while, you can always go to the mods and they will help for sure.
 Existence
06:22:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem if you're giving like say 12 hours to 24 hours between messages you're usually pretty okay, and if you just be understanding of what they respond with
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Gotcha thanks! Just wouldnÂ’t wanna accidentally spam them
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones
 Salom_
06:11:35 Sal, Salmon
PÂ’Sky
No somebody commissioned me and when IÂ’ve messaged them about it I havenÂ’t heard back even though I know theyÂ’ve been online + in chat
 MLadySkylar
06:11:11 P'Sky
I'd agree with that
 Hugs4Bugs
06:11:07 (he/they)
I'd notify them that I would not be progressing with their commission until they respond next
 Salom_
06:11:04 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Okay thatÂ’s what I figured might be best. I already stopped work on it, but I do hope they reach back out because it was turning out very well

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    5    6    7    8 

Interactive fox adopts (Open)November 27, 2023 03:40 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dawn,
You stand up, dust yourself off, and walk over to the moss. You touch the moss and suddenly, you start falling. You thud to the floor and open your eyes. You can't see your red tent any more, instead, it looks brown. You rush inside and look at your backpack. It's a dull orange. What's happening?!
What do you want to do?
Inspect the moss
Carefully gather moss
Or
Exit
Interactive fox adopts (Open)November 27, 2023 03:42 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Inspect the moss
Interactive fox adopts (Open)November 27, 2023 04:06 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dawn,
You carefully pile some rocks so you can reach the moss. You take a deep breath in, and smell traces of... Vulpus Venenum. Woah! Y-you're a fox now! Maybe this will help you find more foxes?
What do you want to do?
Stay a fox
Try and reverse the effects of the Vulpus Venenum
Or
Exit
Interactive fox adopts (Open)November 27, 2023 04:36 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Stay a fox!

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    5    6    7    8