Wolf Play : The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)
Chatbox
 TheFlyingKitten
08:38:29 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Crow

I'd do pretty shit. I don't experience enough blizzards or earthquakes or hurricanes to have positives in any of them.
 Meliora Wolves
08:37:42 crow (he/they/zae)
imagine if people had weather vitals
 Salem
08:36:27 
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
08:29:18 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Akira
What do you mean
 Moonlit Lake
08:28:22 
Hi Athena. It's Sandy from HEE.
 Shadowprancer
08:25:46 
Ha ha can you put paws up for my 3 awesome girls
 Akira Fire
08:25:44 Athena
What the hell? I log on for the first time in awhile and now I can't read forum text or see links in chat
 RuinsPack
08:24:57 Ruins
I hope I did the crediting for my pack avatar this time around TwT
 Eternity
08:23:52 ET
Pssst, check out this poll
-WP Click-
 TheFlyingKitten
08:23:34 Petri Dish/Sorceress
I am going to nibble on the toes of everyone nice to me. Affectionately. We gonna have words. >:V
 Eternity
08:21:52 ET
Sal
It really is, I'm literally on the other side of the house from him 😭
 Shadowprancer
08:21:10 
God damn it the thing is being annoying
 Salom_
08:20:55 Sal
ET
Oh my goodness thatÂ’s always the worst T-T
 Eternity
08:17:25 ET
Dear god someone tell me why I can hear my brother slurping food from a different room.
How loud can one motherfucker be 😭
 Destinations End
08:14:01 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Rain
Please try to remember to spell your words out as well. Text talk/chat speak isn't allowed. The only exceptions are listed in the rules
 Whispering Rain
08:09:19 Whisp, Rain
Crow
Well I m a percussionist at heart. Idk if you have been in a band but to be a percussionist is really the best
 Lapin
08:08:54 Rabbit
Oh you're a surprise
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
08:07:14 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Be right back, I need to find my toe spacers because I'm starting to rub my toe raw again
 Forgotten Dreams
08:06:06 Chip/Dreamer
-WP Click-

gear/decor suggestions
 Destinations End
08:05:38 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Crow
Please remember to spell your words out.
(I am referring to not spelling out because/cause, just so you're aware)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -4
Leopard : +5
Bobcat : -1
    Winter Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Blizzard
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67    68    69 

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 20, 2024 01:02 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Look at the map
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 21, 2024 08:42 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

You look at the info on the faded map, figuring out the closest different biome. July nibbles at the corner of the page.

Backpack: 5/5 (ring, cage, nectar container [2/3], whistle, map)

Boat: 5/10 (machete, boat lantern, drone, green fronds [2/2], falconry equipment )

Choose one of the following actions:

Use item: nectar bait, cage, blue blossoms, whistle, map are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait. (You may use items from your boat as long as you’re next to it.)

Move: east, south are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Exchange items from boat to backpack or vice versa: You may switch items between your backpack and the boat.

Discard items: You may discard any item. It will no longer be usable.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 21, 2024 09:21 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
east, frick the beach
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 21, 2024 10:04 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

Sorry to disappoint but uh.. XD

You head out of the forest, away from the beach marked on the map and find yourself.. on another beach. You sigh. Musta been surrounded.. time to find another way to go.

Boat: 5/10 (machete, boat lantern, drone, green fronds [2/2], falconry equipment )

Use item: nectar bait, cage, blue blossoms, whistle, map are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait. (You may use items from your boat as long as you’re next to it.)

Move: east, south, west are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Exchange items from boat to backpack or vice versa: You may switch items between your backpack and the boat.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 21, 2024 10:20 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Uhh, rude! Farther east, lol.
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 21, 2024 12:45 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

You are allowed to use the map more than once, too. I promise I'll give you something other than the beach next time lol

You kick a people as the beach continues, and it splashes into the tossing sea.

Move: east, south, west are open. You may move in one of these directions.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 21, 2024 04:40 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
I kicked a people???
South
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 21, 2024 05:33 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

Youch I need to keep a better eye on my autocorrect.. or myself.. or whoever's constantly making all these grammar mistakes that I somehow only see after I hit post :/

You kick another pebble as you turn away from the beach, entering a stand of new pine trees. They grow a little denser as you move on, becoming a full forest.

Move: east, south, west, north are open. You may move in one of these directions.

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 21, 2024 06:32 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeet some nectar or something and run off.
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 22, 2024 08:10 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

You unscrew the cap on the jar of nectar and lean back like you're about to throw a football. You hold on to the jar tightly and then pretend to throw it , causing a splash of nectar to stream out. Goo looks at it hungrily, although he just ate. You hide behind a tree and wait. A few rustlings in the trees tell you that birds have come over, interested, but none actually hop down until the nectar has been absorbed into the ground.

Backpack: 5/5 (ring, cage, nectar container [1/3], whistle, map)

Move: east, south, west, north are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    63    64    65    66    67    68    69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us