Wolf Play : The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)
Chatbox
 Amygdala
06:12:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Vah
I almost breed all my girls at once😅
Luckily i was able to stop myself in time...i have breed half my girls today and the rest will be up tomorrow XD
 Zeraphia
06:11:58 Vah is old :(
Never

:D

What a mood though.
 Nevermore.
06:11:29 
Vah

All the time. It's amazing that I'm still alive.
 Zeraphia
06:11:04 Vah is old :(
Amy

XD

Glad I'm not the only one.

Because I have three females at 2 hours... and only three spots in my den.

I am... so screwed.
 technoblade
06:10:45 Lil Techy | Techno
300+ BE on my team in just half a day isn't too bad
 Amygdala
06:10:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Vah
Yup XD
 Amygdala
06:09:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-
I'm so proud of her climbing the leaderboard XD
 Serpents
06:09:30 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
ninjago rp pm me

if anyone sees my wolves in explore let me know
 Zeraphia
06:09:22 Vah is old :(
Y'all ever do something and then realize how stupid that thing was?
 The Night Walker
06:08:53 Anemoia/Aedra
I got jumpscared by a plate of scrumptious looking spring rolls, I've been hungry for the past hour. I'm gonna take a bite out of my fuccking wall at this point-
 Red River Wolves
06:07:29 Redd
Amy,
True, true

Aedra,
Same here. I just had a vague idea based on the nature of the franchise and everything along the way confirmed it
 The Night Walker
06:04:57 Anemoia/Aedra
Redd
I try not to spoil the end because I don't wanna spoil the s a d
 Silent Lucidity
06:04:32 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Amygdala
06:04:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I mean i don't mind them that much they are just a bit long at the beggining XD
 Red River Wolves
06:03:16 Redd
Aedra,
I got spoiled for the ending in the sense that "there's no way this ends well" but that epilogue felt so empty at first.

Amy,
Might just be me, but I could listen to those voice actors all day. Say what you will about Dutch, but he did have charisma
 binders united
06:01:02 binders|sand|school
hi!
 Amygdala
06:00:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
I only just started playing as well so it wasn't too bad😅

It's just there is a lot of random storycuts in the begining so i had to rewatch them all
 The Night Walker
06:00:28 Anemoia/Aedra
My mom went into rdr2 blind and got attached to Arthur and cried, like SOBBED, when she got to the end of the game.
 Red River Wolves
05:58:56 Redd
Aedra,
I'll get it eventually, but it was interesting going into RDR2 completely blind.

Amy,
If that happened to me... let's just say I'd be an only child afterwards.
 The Night Walker
05:58:32 Anemoia/Aedra
I used to ride my horse in circles and shoot zombies non stop. I had the fire horse, War I'm pretty sure.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +1
Coyote : +5
Caiman : -5
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    62    63    64    65    66   ..   69 

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 15, 2024 07:57 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Same direction, -_-
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 16, 2024 08:05 AM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award
You're as far west as you can go, north or south :)?
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 16, 2024 12:10 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh my god, sorry. lets go north than.
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 16, 2024 01:32 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

A whisper becomes a roar as you enter a room with an underground pool, filled by a waterfall. Bioluminescent algae are scooped up into the mouths of shiny flamingos; it's a glorious sight.

Backpack: 5/5 (ring, cage, nectar container [3/3], blue blossoms [2/2], whistle)

Boat: 6/10 (machete, map, boat lantern, drone, green fronds [2/2], falconry equipment )

Choose one of the following actions:

Use item: nectar bait, cage, blue blossoms, whistle are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait. (You may use items from your boat as long as you’re next to it.)

Move: north, east, south are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Exchange items from boat to backpack or vice versa: You may switch items between your backpack and the boat.

Discard items: You may discard any item. It will no longer be usable.

Follow the inscriptions: none here

Return to cave entrance

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 16, 2024 03:11 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Use blue blossoms to try and see if anyone wants to be my friend
Then head farther north
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 16, 2024 09:51 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

You place a stem of blue blossoms, somehow still fresh, in front of the waterfall. Curiously, the long-necked birds bobble over to it. A blue one gets especially excited. It picks up the branch and places it between feathers of its wing. Then it comes closer to meet your birds.

Congratulations! You have captured a cave flamingo!

Shinybirb.png lol

Then you move north and find yourself in a tight corner with a few familiar inscriptions.
Backpack: 5/5 (ring, cage, nectar container [3/3], blue blossoms [1/2], whistle)

Boat: 6/10 (machete, map, boat lantern, drone, green fronds [2/2], falconry equipment )

Use item: nectar bait, cage, blue blossoms, whistle are currently usable. You may use one item unless it must be used with another item, such as the cage must be used with bait. (You may use items from your boat as long as you’re next to it.)

Move: east, south are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Exchange items from boat to backpack or vice versa: You may switch items between your backpack and the boat.

Follow the inscriptions:

Return to cave entrance

Edited at February 16, 2024 09:52 PM by Wolves of Kirsuk
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 16, 2024 11:22 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Its name is crystalline.
Lets go east
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 17, 2024 03:15 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

Crystalline shakes, feathers floofing, and the blossom falls pit. She quickly tucks it back in, to the curious watchful eyes of your other birds. When you enter the next room, though, she seems a little less sure of herself, keeping a wary eye on a room for of hawks.

Backpack: 5/5 (ring, cage, nectar container [3/3], blue blossoms [1/2], whistle)

Move: east, south, west are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Follow the inscriptions: none here

Return to cave entrance

The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 18, 2024 06:23 PM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
East
The Mysterious Island Interactive Bird Adopts (closed)February 18, 2024 06:32 PM

Wolves of Kirsuk

Lightbringer

Give Award

Austan

You find another small room with inscriptions. It smells quite moist, and you see some mushrooms growing. The birds all pluck some of the glowing green fungi, and you wonder if you could eat it too.

Move: east, south, west are open. You may move in one of these directions.

Follow the inscriptions:

Return to cave entrance

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    62    63    64    65    66   ..   69 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us