Wolf Play : Ashs interactive adoptables! (OPEN!)
Chatbox
 Boeing
06:27:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
true Flax Coat moment lol
 Ecifircas
06:24:02 
Fairy Tale Wolves, holy cow. Usually people say they have ugly wolves and I laugh it off but . . . woah. That's an ugly wolf. It reminds me of ramen noodle seasoning. lol
 Goddess Juno
06:23:34 Juno (he/they)
he kinda looks like a bee
 Fairy Tale Wolves
06:22:57 Fairy
-WP Click-
Hes so ugly i almost want to keep him
 Ecifircas
06:22:02 
Salom_, fair enough - I'm sure they'll get back to you though. I just wouldn't work on it further or send them anything finished.

if it does go on for a while, you can always go to the mods and they will help for sure.
 Existence
06:22:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem if you're giving like say 12 hours to 24 hours between messages you're usually pretty okay, and if you just be understanding of what they respond with
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Gotcha thanks! Just wouldnÂ’t wanna accidentally spam them
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   9 

Ashs interactive adoptables! (OPEN!)July 5, 2023 11:50 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
You decide that the Coyoties name shall be Honeyrazz and pack up camp, making sure to grab the cage as you leave, as well. As you move along the trail, you look deeply into Honeyrazz's eyes and see that they are a light blue color. you smile at the color of her eyes, and keep walking, keeping an eye out for items to make item: Collar with. You set up camp yet again in another area and go to sleep. you wake up in the night to a snuffling sound. You see Honeyrazz eating some of the bait: Feast.
What can you do?
-Leave Honeyrazz
. Yell at Honeyrazz
. Kick Honeyrazz out
-Nothing
-Move camp
. West
. East
. South
. North
Ashs interactive adoptables! (OPEN!)July 5, 2023 12:13 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
I dont wanna yell at her im sure shes just hungry. I'd like to try and distract Honeyrazz from the feast with my remaining meat chunks. Tssking at her and calling her by her new name while crouching down to her level with the meat outstretched to her.
Ashs interactive adoptables! (OPEN!)July 5, 2023 01:09 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
As you try to entice her to get away from bait: Feast, she just glares at you and keeps eating. You sigh at her and throw your hands up. You then start calling her name. She looks up in shock. She drops the meat and you snatch it. She looks mad, but start to lick her paws.
What can you do?
-Leave
. Do nothing
. Leave the area
. Exit the experience
-Move Camp
. West
. North
. East
- Set bait
. Cage with bait
. Feast
. Just bait
Ashs interactive adoptables! (OPEN!)July 5, 2023 01:20 PM

Golden Meadows

Lightbringer

Give Award

Howling on the cliff said:
You slowly offer your fisted hand to it to sniff. Juvenile Wolf Pup sniffs your hand. You open the cage. It stares at you for a long moment, then flops on its back and looks at you, tongue hanging out. You rejoice, happy that you caught a pup. You look at it some more, and decide that it was a male pup.
What can you do?
-Leave
. Do nothing
. Leave the mountainous area
. Exit the experience
-Name it
-Make a collar for it
. You need Metal Piece, Leather, and Copper still.
-Move Camp
. West
. North
. East

Move camp North
Ashs interactive adoptables! (OPEN!)July 5, 2023 01:30 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
You trudge North, the Juvinile Wolf Pup tugging at the leash. You re-set up camp and you look around. You are in a slightly grassy bit of the mountain. You breathe the freash crisp mountain air in, and sigh. The Juvinile Wolf Pup looks at you, then lies down.
What can you do?
-Leave
. Do nothing
. Leave the mountainous area
. Exit the experience
-Name it
-Make a collar for it
. You need Metal Piece, Leather, and Copper still.
-Move Camp
. West
. North
. East
-Set bait
-Use Item
Ashs interactive adoptables! (OPEN!)July 5, 2023 01:37 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award

Howling on the cliff said:
As you try to entice her to get away from bait: Feast, she just glares at you and keeps eating. You sigh at her and throw your hands up. You then start calling her name. She looks up in shock. She drops the meat and you snatch it. She looks mad, but start to lick her paws.
What can you do?
-Leave
. Do nothing
. Leave the area
. Exit the experience
-Move Camp
. West
. North
. East
- Set bait
. Cage with bait
. Feast
. Just bait

I'd like to find a clearing and set another cage with the feast and the crystal at the edge of the clearing in the brush.
While I'm waiting for anything to pass by I'd go back to Honeyrazz and continue offering her the remaining meat chunks.
Ashs interactive adoptables! (OPEN!)July 5, 2023 01:42 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
You tie Honeyrazz up on a stake while you leave to set the trap with bait: Old Crystal Cluster. You go back to your tent and try to give Honeyrazz the remaining Meat Chunk. She refuses and glares at you. After a while, she calms down and falls asleep. You then hear a snap followed by a loud creak. You look over at your bait: Old Crystal Cluster and see that there was a very small dragon playing with the Old Crystal Cluster, but it wasn't in the cage. You slowly move forward, and as it sees you, it bolts, but leaves the Old Crystal Cluster there.
What can you do?
-Leave
. Do nothing
. Leave the area
. Exit the experience
-Move Camp
. West
. North
. East
- Set bait
. Cage with bait
. Feast
. Just bait
Ashs interactive adoptables! (OPEN!)July 5, 2023 01:45 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Hmm I'd like to set the feast out in the clearing and sit close to it under a tree with the crystal in my hand and wait for something to come along. Hopefully whatever the feast attracts will also be interested in the shiny crystal
Ashs interactive adoptables! (OPEN!)July 5, 2023 01:58 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
You place the bait: Feast in a clearing and the item: Old Crystal Cluster near it. You wait, and soon a very pretty Fox shows up.
What can you do?
-Go closer
-Stay where you are
-Shoo it away
-Coax it to come to you
Ashs interactive adoptables! (OPEN!)July 5, 2023 02:00 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Stay sitting and gently coax it to come to me please

Edited at July 5, 2023 02:01 PM by Sunset Ghosts

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables