Wolf Play : kittens/cats interactive adopts! | Open!
Chatbox
 Existence
06:39:51 Exist / Kuskyn
I am tempted to to adopts xD
 Tech
06:36:02 
Hey Chat
 Salom_
06:33:10 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh no :( thatÂ’s way too easy to almost click
 Salom_
06:32:48 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I hope they do! I really like what I have so far. If they never do get back to me though, IÂ’ll just leave it since itÂ’s their commission and they havenÂ’t paid anyways so itÂ’s not like I have any of their mush
 The Unknown
06:29:58 Unknown | Dark
Sal, I had a whole bunch of pottery pieces :( oh well. I grind the shit out of explore anyways so I should be back to where I was by tonight
 Apothecary
06:29:06 Medicinally Autistic
I need to start looking for artwork and stuff to buy.
 Boeing
06:27:48 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
true Flax Coat moment lol
 Ecifircas
06:24:02 
Fairy Tale Wolves, holy cow. Usually people say they have ugly wolves and I laugh it off but . . . woah. That's an ugly wolf. It reminds me of ramen noodle seasoning. lol
 Goddess Juno
06:23:34 Juno (he/they)
he kinda looks like a bee
 Fairy Tale Wolves
06:22:57 Fairy
-WP Click-
Hes so ugly i almost want to keep him
 Ecifircas
06:22:02 
Salom_, fair enough - I'm sure they'll get back to you though. I just wouldn't work on it further or send them anything finished.

if it does go on for a while, you can always go to the mods and they will help for sure.
 Existence
06:22:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem if you're giving like say 12 hours to 24 hours between messages you're usually pretty okay, and if you just be understanding of what they respond with
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Gotcha thanks! Just wouldnÂ’t wanna accidentally spam them
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    20    21    22    23 

kittens/cats interactive adopts! | Open!November 29, 2023 03:23 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
AV: 4
kittens/cats interactive adopts! | Open!November 29, 2023 03:28 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pack name/#: Mai 300575
Place: Farm
Items: Cooked salmon, Cat carrier
Extras: Sky blanket
Price: 55?
kittens/cats interactive adopts! | Open!November 29, 2023 03:33 PM

Ashing Paws!

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mai said:

Pack name/#: Mai 300575
Place: Farm
Items: Cooked salmon, Cat carrier
Extras: Sky blanket
Price: 55?

Yup! Send the mushies and we can start!
kittens/cats interactive adopts! | Open!November 29, 2023 03:34 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sent!
kittens/cats interactive adopts! | Open!November 29, 2023 03:36 PM

Ashing Paws!

Lightbringer

Give Award

Dawnforest said:
AV: 4

As you approach the fourth house, you cautiously navigate your way through the debris, keeping an eye out for any signs of life. Suddenly, you hear meowing sounds coming from behind you. You turn around to investigate and spot a small kitten hiding beneath the rubble. As you try to get closer, it scampers away in the opposite direction. You notice that there are five remaining houses still standing in the vicinity.
A)1
B)2
C)3
D)4
E)5

Edited at November 29, 2023 03:41 PM by Ashing Paws
kittens/cats interactive adopts! | Open!November 29, 2023 03:40 PM

Ashing Paws!

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mai said:
Sent!

Ty!
As you walk on the path towards the farm, you can't help but admire the beautiful scenery that surrounds you. Upon reaching the gate to the farm, you push it open and continue walking. As you walk, you notice a small pile of hay lying by the side of the path. You keep walking and hear the faint sound of small mews in the distance. Further ahead, you come across a pumpkin patch, a cornfield, and another path.
A) Go back to the hay
B)pumkin patch
C)corn feild
D)path
kittens/cats interactive adopts! | Open!November 29, 2023 03:41 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
A
kittens/cats interactive adopts! | Open!November 29, 2023 03:46 PM

Ashing Paws!

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mai said:
A

As you walk towards the gate, you hear a faint meowing sound coming from the hay again. Curious to know where it's coming from, you walk up to the hay and start searching through it. After a few moments, your eyes catch a glimpse of a small Russian blue kitten. However, just as you spot it, it scurries away at lightning speed. You watch as it runs towards the path, but then it suddenly turns towards one of the nearby areas. As you try to decide where it went, 60% of you believe it went towards the pumpkin patch, while the other side thinks it headed towards the cornfields.
A) Pumkin patch
B)corn feilds.
kittens/cats interactive adopts! | Open!November 29, 2023 03:47 PM

Sophisticate

Lightbringer

Give Award
A again
kittens/cats interactive adopts! | Open!November 29, 2023 03:55 PM

Ashing Paws!

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mai said:
A again

With a sense of urgency, you darted towards the pumpkin patch, scanning the area for any sign of the elusive Russian blue. Your eyes darted from pumpkin to pumpkin, peering inside each one, and you even checked the nearby sheds. Despite your thorough search, there was no sign of the feline. You stand there, feeling a sense of defeat, questioning whether you made the right decision in choosing this path.
A)keep searching desperately
B)go to the other side.

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1   ..    20    21    22    23 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us