Wolf Play : Aracnikitties - Temp Closed
Chatbox
 Forgotten Dreams
09:44:25 Chip/Dreamer
Vox
Heya Hihi
 Revelry
09:43:33 Rev
I don't know if it's just me, but WP seems to be allergic to give HW boosts/defects lately
 Salem
09:42:40 
Petri
Ooo :0
There's tons of cool looking cats on pinterest, you could probably look at some inspo there :3 I like the idea of that though, it's cool
 Voxtexy
09:42:35 Vox, Corey
Obscurity,
Not really! A HW boost or defect would be pretty neat.

So far the only two boosts I've gotten were LW
 Obscurity
09:42:26 Tai
ET
I mean. Thighs.

And perhaps perhaps 👁️👁️

I'll have to really rework them; I think I made them too complicated last time baha
 TheFlyingKitten
09:41:26 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Salem

Lol, that's a cute thought. I was talking to someone earlier and told them I had dressed up as a cat with a Wiccan staff last Halloween and referred to myself by that title. Now I kind of want to come up with a character by that alias, but I don't know what they'd look like.
 Obscurity
09:41:08 Tai
Vox
Are you looking for something in particular?
 Broken Dawn
09:41:02 I complain a lot
Wolf Party likes me..
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
09:40:32 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Cloudz
Ah. I can totally understand that as my dad is pretty forgetful too.

I'm sure that everything will be alright in the end. Maybe they just decided to do some other stuff while they were out
 Eternity
09:40:14 ET
Obst
You should.. 👁️ they can be friends with the ray dogs..
 Eternity
09:39:50 ET
I always end up putting hella thighs on all OCs I draw, I swear I can't do anything else 😭
-Click-
 Obscurity
09:39:41 Tai
ET
Nexus/Nexi :D
And thank you thank you *^* maybe I'll bring them back one day
 Voxtexy
09:39:37 Vox, Corey
If I get one more dynamic from wolf party, I swear >.>
 Ámor
09:38:39 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Desti
he tends to forget to take it off of airplane mode
 Eternity
09:38:24 ET
Amor
Aah I get the concern, I'm sure they'll be back!
 Salem
09:38:13 
Petri
A cat with a giant floppity witch hat on
 Eternity
09:38:12 ET
Obst
What on earth were they called again-?
I remember them *^* they were cute.
 Destinations End
09:37:59 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Cloudz
Ah, okay.

But they should be long since gone from there, right?
Why would it still be on airplane mode
 TheFlyingKitten
09:37:37 Petri Dish/Sorceress
Quick question for an idea I have for tomorrow: What comes to your minds when you hear "Sorceress of the Feline Empire"?
 Obscurity
09:37:11 Tai
Amor
Oh dear D: I hope everything ends up alright.

ET
I did! They were angler fish/shark bubble dogs, but I bit off way more than I could chew, baha :,D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Winter Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Aracnikitties - Temp ClosedFebruary 17, 2024 07:33 AM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Cold, damp and dark. Those were your first thoughts as you stepped into the cave. You had heard a rumor that the allusive Aracnicats favorited this place, and now you could see why. Spiderwebs clung to every stalactite and wall of this cavern and paw prints littered the icy floors, but still, you had yet to see, or even hear, a Aracnicat. That was, until you tripped over a rock that meowed at you in surprise. You landed with a thud, and whatever it was, it looked at you and ran further back into the cave. So they did live here. You quickly got to your feet and brushed off your pants before hurrying after it. But...Where had it gone? The back of this room was pure rock, no more passages or holes to clamber through. So where had the Aracnicat gone-? Reaching your hand out, you felt the wall...it was warm. Of all things, you would have thought that one of the cave walls would have been colder than the air around you.
You pushed against it and slowly, it gave way, rocks shifting in and moving to the side, revealing a hidden door. "Holy shit-" You muttered as you were bathed in the light of hundreds of candles. You stepped through the threshold and there sat the Aracnicat you tripped over. It tilted it's head and meowed at you again before standing and trotting down the hallway, which soon opened up into another large room. Round glass beakers littered the tables and countertops that filled the space. Along the walls were hundreds of small alcoves, each covered in cobwebs, but faintly you could make out the shape of the eight legged felines which called it home. So preoccupied with the felines, you didn't notice the stack of books in front of you until you knocked them all to the ground, gaining hundreds of eyes staring at you long with a startled shout from somewhere in the room.
"Ah!" The startled person stood up from his work with pure terror in his eyes, until he noticed you and took a deep breath.
"Uhm- Hi...? Welcome to Aracnicat cove-? H-How'd you in here-? Who are you-? Why are you in here-?" He stuttered over his words as he took slow steps toward you. His glasses were cracked and webs were tangled in his sliver hair.
"The wall, it moved. [Insert name here]. And I came searching for the Aracnicats-" You replied.
"O-Oh. Well, it seems you've found them! Y-You can leave now- Unless you want to adopt one?
His fear slowly melted away as you nodded. The young man grinned, "Well, my name's Sebastian. And I'm the owner of this place. And it appears you've already met Luca." The cat rubbed up against your legs, leaving it's fur along with some stray webs along your pants. "Like I said, this is Aracnicat Cove, home of the largest colony of Aracnicats. I'm starting to have too many to keep up with. I'm sure at least one of them would be happy to go home with you...It gets pretty lonely when it's just us...Maybe you could even start your own little colony! Now, would you like one from here? Or would you like to go out and find a wild Aracnicat?"
--

Edited at March 5, 2024 08:00 AM by Broken Screams
Aracnikitties - Temp ClosedFebruary 17, 2024 08:17 AM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
The Interactive Shop
-
Locations
~
Forest: 50 Mush - Here you will find simple colored Aracnicats with little to no pattern, they will be mostly in shades of green and brown. (80% Chance of finding a common Aracnicat, 5% chance of finding an uncommon Aracnicat)
Beach: 60 Mush - Here you will find simple colored Aracnicats with a small amount of pattern, maybe some spots or stripes. Most cats here are sandy in color with some being in blues and teals. (80% chance of finding a common Aracnicat, 10% Chance of finding an uncommon Aracnicat, 5% chance of finding a rare Aracnicat)
Cave: 80 Mush - Here you will find Aracnicats in shades of greys and browns with a simple pattern (50% Chance of a common Aracnicat, 50% chance of an uncommon Aracnicat, 20% Chance of a rare Aracnicat)
Galaxy: 120 Mush - Here you will find Aracnicats of all colors, bright purples, blues and greens being the most common. (20% Chance of finding a common Aracnicat, 60% Change of finding an uncommon Aracnicat, 80% Change of finding a rare Aracnicat, 5% Chance of finding a mythical Aracnicat.)
-
Bait
~
Mouse: 10 Mush - 50% Chance of taming the Arachnicat
Rabbit: 20 Mush - 60 % Chance of taming the Arachnicat
A Slab of Tuna: 40 Mush - 80% Chance of taming the Arachnicat
Venison: 60 Mush - 100% Chance of taming the Arachnicat
Mystery Meat: 80 Mush - 50% Chance of taming a Mythical Arachnicat
Box of Meats: 100 Mush - 2x Mice, 1x Rabbit, 1x Tuna, 1x Venison, 20% Chance of having a mystery meat
Salmon: 40 Mush - 40% Chance of taming a mother Aracnicat
Bottle of Milk: 25 Mush - 20% Chance of enticing and taming at least one Aracnikitten
-
Crates
~
Crates are required to catch and hold an arachnicat until you get back to the cove. You start each exploration with 1 cloth crate.
~
Cloth Crate: 5 Mush - 50% chance of holding the aracnicat until you get back to the cove. 1 Use.
Cardboard Box: 10 Mush - Everyone knows that cats love cardboard boxes. 50% chance of holding up to two Aracnicats. 1 Use
Collapsible Crate: 15 Mush - 80% Chance of holding an Aracnicat. 5 Uses
Plastic Tub: 25 Mush - 80% Chance of holding a mother Aracnicat with her kittens. 2 Uses
Steel Crate: 50 Mush - 100% Chance of holding an Aracnicat. 5 Uses
-
Items
-
Note: If you need to buy an extra item while on an adventure it costs an additional 10 Mush to have Sebastian teleport it to you)
~
Flashlight: 5 Mush - Required to go exploring in the Galaxy & Cave regions. 5 Uses
Backpack (Small): 10 Mush - Allows you to carry 1 bait plus 2 Items. Permenant upgrade.
Backpack (Medium): 20 Mush - Allows you to carry 2 types of bait plus 4 Items. Permenant Upgrade
Backpack (Large): 40 Mush - Allows you to carry 4 types of bait plus 4 Items. Permanant Upgrade.
Map: 15 Mush - Allows you to see what type of Aracnicat you will find on your path.
Pack of Bandaids: 15 Mush - Allows you to heal an Aracnicat. 10 Bandaids, 1 use per bandaid.
Small Treat: 5 Mush - 50% chance of calming a hostile Aracnicat
--
Interactive Form
-
Note, if you have the items in your inventory, you do not need to buy new ones, just place in the forms the items you're using and in parentheses put "(DEN)".
-
Pack Name & Number:
Crate:
Items:
Which Companion would you like to bring? (Optional and tentative. See Notes in post below.):
Total:
--
Item Purchase Form
-
Note: You do not need to purchase items before filling out the interactive form. This is for extra stuff to keep in your den's inventory.
-
Pack Name & Number:
Items:
Total:

Edited at February 21, 2024 08:52 AM by Broken Screams
Aracnikitties - Temp ClosedFebruary 17, 2024 09:07 AM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Premades
-
1) Common Male - 50 Mush
--
2) Mythic Male - 150 Mush

Edited at February 21, 2024 08:43 AM by Broken Screams
Aracnikitties - Temp ClosedFebruary 17, 2024 09:07 AM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Links
-
--
Interactive Notes
If you formed a strong bond with your companion at the time of their catching, (I.e. saved them from something or healed them) there is a 30% Chance that Aracnicat will follow you into your next explore if you choose not to bring them.
-
Companion Notes, if your companion is in good health and not currently mating/pregnant you can choose to bring them along on your next adventure.
--
Update Log
Small treat update - 2/20/24
Companion update (Allows you to bring along one of your Aracnikitties to give you a mediator in situations with an angry or frightened wild Aracnicat/Aracnikitten) - 2/21/24

Edited at February 21, 2024 12:40 PM by Broken Screams
Aracnikitties - Temp ClosedFebruary 17, 2024 09:17 AM

Gays

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Name & Number: Pack of Gays 310688
Bait: Venison
Crate: Steel Crate
Items: Flashlight, Backpack (Medium), Pack of Bandaids
Total: Bestie discount teehee
Aracnikitties - Temp ClosedFebruary 17, 2024 09:25 AM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gays
Sebastian walks you to the back of the room and presses on a wall, it slides back and to the side, revealing a portal. "Have fun! And good luck!" You step through the whirling gateway and into space. "Holy crap-" The stars glint all around you as you attempt to move forward, just managing to do somersaults without gravity. In front of you is a large blue planet, behind you is the portal, and to your left is the birthplace of stars: a giant mass of gas and light.
-
Do you....
A) Go towards the Planet
B) Go towards the gas
C) Go back to the cave
Aracnikitties - Temp ClosedFebruary 17, 2024 09:26 AM

Gays

Darkseeker

Give Award
A) Go to planet
Aracnikitties - Temp ClosedFebruary 17, 2024 09:29 AM

Hells Bells

Lightbringer

Give Award
Gays
You slowly figure out how to float towards the planet, it's swirling blue surface alive with all kinds of flora. After what feels like forever, you reach it, landing on soft teal grass. To your right is a large purple plant, to your left is a dark jungle, and in front of you is a field of flowers.
-
Do you...
A) Go towards the plant
B) Go towards the forest
C) Go towards the field
D) Your choice
Aracnikitties - Temp ClosedFebruary 17, 2024 09:30 AM

Gays

Darkseeker

Give Award
B) Go towards forest

Edited at February 17, 2024 09:39 AM by Gays